One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious : Travelling to Arabasta, time to meet the royal family (closed)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage

Serious : Travelling to Arabasta, time to meet the royal family (closed) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: lulz   Serious : Travelling to Arabasta, time to meet the royal family (closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 11:50 am

" interesting, ill definently have a good time even though i hate
being in a 100 meter radius of pirate scum, but atleast they'll burn
up in impel down" he uttered the last words filled with burning hate
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

Serious : Travelling to Arabasta, time to meet the royal family (closed) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious : Travelling to Arabasta, time to meet the royal family (closed)   Serious : Travelling to Arabasta, time to meet the royal family (closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 11:52 am

Talitha cast Keiharu a surprised look, then she turned back to Nishki.
“Let's hear about those nobles then!“ She shivered with anticipation.
The mention of famous pirates did wonders for her mood.
Then a new thought hit her, and the smile vanished.
“Are they anything like... you know.... the Tenryuubito?“
It was a possibility, after all, their son was a pirate.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious : Travelling to Arabasta, time to meet the royal family (closed)   Serious : Travelling to Arabasta, time to meet the royal family (closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 11:54 am

Nishki laughed even more loudly "No they are nothing like the celestial masters, they are very nice people and some what ver gracious, unfortunately, they are very kind so there is alot of corruption being dine by the low level ministers and some of the law makers here are corrupt, they dont believe in such punishment, but i liked the king, he wasa great man...."
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious : Travelling to Arabasta, time to meet the royal family (closed)   Serious : Travelling to Arabasta, time to meet the royal family (closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 12:00 pm

“So if those ministers and whatnot are all corrupt bastards, why don't we deal with them? “
Talitha knew it wasn't that easy, but it upset her that good people had to suffer for just, well, being good.
It just didn't seem right to her.
“Actually, nevermind!“
She wanted to spare Nishki the answere. She knew he was a righteous man. So instead, she changed the topic.
“When will we be there?“
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious : Travelling to Arabasta, time to meet the royal family (closed)   Serious : Travelling to Arabasta, time to meet the royal family (closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 12:04 pm

Nishki finally stopped he pointed to the big palace nearby "I suppose we are here already, well would you look at that...., of course this isnt the main palace , the capital is far away, but for this meeting the royal family will be here, at palace near Arabasta prison...."
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious : Travelling to Arabasta, time to meet the royal family (closed)   Serious : Travelling to Arabasta, time to meet the royal family (closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 12:08 pm

Talitha looked up to the building.
“Looks nice!“
Then she looked around.
“Aaaaw, no one here to greet us? Man, I was expecting a little bit more glamour for a vice admiral.... Or don't they know we're here yet?“
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious : Travelling to Arabasta, time to meet the royal family (closed)   Serious : Travelling to Arabasta, time to meet the royal family (closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 12:11 pm

Nishki face looked more serious, "I told them not to send anyone over , i wanted to walk and see the path in which i will bring the criminals over....."
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious : Travelling to Arabasta, time to meet the royal family (closed)   Serious : Travelling to Arabasta, time to meet the royal family (closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 12:16 pm

“Anyone? Like those guys?“
Talitha pointed at about ten soldires hurrying towards them.
“They must be really emberassed to have let us wait, but still... running in this heat?“
She grimaced.
“I guess you get used to it, huh?“
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious : Travelling to Arabasta, time to meet the royal family (closed)   Serious : Travelling to Arabasta, time to meet the royal family (closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 12:17 pm

Keiharu walked at their side saying nothing just listening to them
but then asking " should i kill the pirate scum if they try to flee? "
Back to top Go down
9thKing

9thKing

PostSubject: Re: Serious : Travelling to Arabasta, time to meet the royal family (closed)   Serious : Travelling to Arabasta, time to meet the royal family (closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 12:20 pm

Jordan arrived a few minutes behind Nishki he then jumps off his ship and begin to walk towards the palace behind Nishki group
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious : Travelling to Arabasta, time to meet the royal family (closed)   Serious : Travelling to Arabasta, time to meet the royal family (closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 12:22 pm

Talitha took it to herself to answere, maybe a little aggressive.
“What are you? nuts? Killing them would mean they wouldn't get punished! I may not like Impel Down, but I respect what they're doing! If the pirates flee, you catch them!“
Then again, it didn't matter what he'd have said, it would have been wrong in her opinion. She knew it was childish, but her opinion wasn't changable.
She looked at Nishki.
“Right?“

Last edited by GoreFish on Mon May 10, 2010 12:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious : Travelling to Arabasta, time to meet the royal family (closed)   Serious : Travelling to Arabasta, time to meet the royal family (closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 12:24 pm

Nishki looked to Keiharu "If they flee and try to hurt civilians, dont go easy on them, kill them if you have to, but if not, try to bring them in alive Keiharu...."

Nishki walked in, the guards all bowed and one of them then stood in front "I am sorry Vice Admiral, but i must do a routine check, i know you, but i dont know your friends over there..... (Pointing at Keiharu and Talitha)

Nishki sighed "Typical Mishadi, you never change my friend...."

The guards proceed to check Talitha and Keiharu.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious : Travelling to Arabasta, time to meet the royal family (closed)   Serious : Travelling to Arabasta, time to meet the royal family (closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 12:27 pm

" yes sir, but i dont remember liutenants commanding rear admirals , but maybe
thats just me .. " he said with a little laugh but with a hard
undertone ( spell?) so she knew that he ment it but he wasnt
considering punishing her at the headquarter
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious : Travelling to Arabasta, time to meet the royal family (closed)   Serious : Travelling to Arabasta, time to meet the royal family (closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 12:31 pm

“Whatever, who cares!“ She hissed at Keiharu.
She hated being searched, it made her feel like a criminal.
“Hey, watch were you're grabbing me, you little...“
She yelled at the soldier searching her.
She reminded herself to be friendly, the poor guy most likely did it by accident.
“I mean, just be more careful, okay? I'm not hiding any weapons there.“
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious : Travelling to Arabasta, time to meet the royal family (closed)   Serious : Travelling to Arabasta, time to meet the royal family (closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 12:37 pm

The guard stuttered "Umm sorry, orders and all they are clean sir" the guard saluted.

Nishki shook Mashidis hand and proceeded up the stairs, he kept walking till he came to a beautiful throne room which did not have jewels but art work inside, Nishki had always admired the art at Arabasta.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious : Travelling to Arabasta, time to meet the royal family (closed)   Serious : Travelling to Arabasta, time to meet the royal family (closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 12:40 pm

Keiharu was starting to be irritated by That liutenant that kept

irritating him when the soldier touched Talitha the wrong place
((lol)) fastly saying to him " i think you searched our Liutenant
enough"
when the soldier took his sword " if Ringbureado isnt here when im
back, im gonna get mad okay! got that? " he said with a hard voice

When they entered Keiharu yawned a little
but said " what a beutiful throne room "
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious : Travelling to Arabasta, time to meet the royal family (closed)   Serious : Travelling to Arabasta, time to meet the royal family (closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 1:15 pm

Talitha was stunned by the throne room.
“Man, those architects really did well, huh? It looks nice.“
She looked around. Then she leaned forward slightly and whispered into Nishkis ear.
“Hey, I think there's some creep following us. Yanno, the guy with long black hair and a white suit? I've seen him outside, but he's gone now...“
She was a bit worried about him, even though he didn't seem to have had bad intentions.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious : Travelling to Arabasta, time to meet the royal family (closed)   Serious : Travelling to Arabasta, time to meet the royal family (closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 1:21 pm

" Talitha , afterwards you wanna train the marines on the ship with me, should be fun "
he said with a smile on his mouth
" im sorry if im anyway have angered you " he said deeply sorry
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious : Travelling to Arabasta, time to meet the royal family (closed)   Serious : Travelling to Arabasta, time to meet the royal family (closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 1:33 pm

Talitha looked at Keiharu a while, thinking about what he had said.
“Can't you see I'm talking to Nishki?“
She remained silent for some more time.
“Apology accepted, by the way.“
A slight smile appeared on her face.
It could have been such a nice moment, but of course, she had to blow it.
“But don't you think that means I like you any more than before! I still think you're a jerk!“
She didn't mean it as an insult.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious : Travelling to Arabasta, time to meet the royal family (closed)   Serious : Travelling to Arabasta, time to meet the royal family (closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 1:35 pm

"thanks, sry for interupting " Keiharu said with a happy voice
now looking around in the room
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious : Travelling to Arabasta, time to meet the royal family (closed)   Serious : Travelling to Arabasta, time to meet the royal family (closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 1:47 pm

"Well, well, isnt friendship wonderful" A very old man was sitting down near the end of the room. Nishki bowed "Your majesty, it is my honor to meet you again....."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious : Travelling to Arabasta, time to meet the royal family (closed)   Serious : Travelling to Arabasta, time to meet the royal family (closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 1:51 pm

(( is it vikis dad ?? ))
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious : Travelling to Arabasta, time to meet the royal family (closed)   Serious : Travelling to Arabasta, time to meet the royal family (closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 1:53 pm

((No its not vivis father, it is the vivis grandfather.....))
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious : Travelling to Arabasta, time to meet the royal family (closed)   Serious : Travelling to Arabasta, time to meet the royal family (closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 1:58 pm

Talitha didn't feel good doing it, but she kept telling herself it was just a gesture. And that man seemed to be one of the good guys. She reluctantly bowed to him, but she made sure to make it real short.
She wanted to say something, and even though she knew it wasn't her place, she couldn't help it.
“He's not my friend!“
She struggled with herself a little, then she decided it'd be better to be polite.
“.... your majesty.“ She added.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious : Travelling to Arabasta, time to meet the royal family (closed)   Serious : Travelling to Arabasta, time to meet the royal family (closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 2:20 pm

" your majesty its a pleasure to met you" he said with a calm voice
and he really ment it, with a turn of his hand a necklace came out
of his hand it was gold in the sides formed as a cross with black in
the middle and white between the black and gold with an engraving
saying "luck". Keiharu walked up to the throne kneeling before the
king saying " as a gift of friendship, i made it myself sorry i had to
hide it inside myself so the guards wouldnt take it, its supposed to
give luck "
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious : Travelling to Arabasta, time to meet the royal family (closed)   Serious : Travelling to Arabasta, time to meet the royal family (closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious : Travelling to Arabasta, time to meet the royal family (closed)
Page 2 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next