One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious:The Royal shichibukai meet at Mariejois ((Open to all Royal shichibukai and marines))

Go down 
+2
Karasu(the crow)
nikz200
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
nikz200

nikz200

Serious:The Royal shichibukai meet at Mariejois ((Open to all Royal shichibukai and marines)) Empty
PostSubject: Serious:The Royal shichibukai meet at Mariejois ((Open to all Royal shichibukai and marines))   Serious:The Royal shichibukai meet at Mariejois ((Open to all Royal shichibukai and marines)) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 8:25 pm

[[Mariejois , the holy island]]
The island of Mariejois was in a frenzy as the holy city geared preperation to greet the shichibukai who would be arriving this afternoon. A Banquet room was set for them as well as marine squads positioned all over the island. Earlier during the day, Admiral Nishki and a few Vice Admirals were looking through the situation. Admiral Nishki and Vice Admiral Star were overlooking the meeting making sure everything was in tact for it. Admiral Nishki and Vice Admiral Star waited for the shichibukai.

Last edited by nikz200 on Sun Apr 29, 2012 9:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Serious:The Royal shichibukai meet at Mariejois ((Open to all Royal shichibukai and marines)) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious:The Royal shichibukai meet at Mariejois ((Open to all Royal shichibukai and marines))   Serious:The Royal shichibukai meet at Mariejois ((Open to all Royal shichibukai and marines)) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 8:44 pm

In the hallways outside the Banquet room...

Loud noises could be heard like a struggle outside the room. It sounded like a struggle. Namor was walking toward the room angry and very pissed off that he was called off to this meeting. All he wanted was to relax and lie low on fishman island, but they wouldn't leave him alone. Then marine soldiers were all over him trying to subdue the shichbukai

"Stop what the hell do you think you doing?!"
"The meeting is not ready yet."
"You are not allowed to go in there fish-freak!"
"We need more men. Admiral Nishiki is in there."
"Namor will surely try to kill him"

Ten marines were trying and failing to stop Namor. Two were on his legs, four were pulling his arms, three were pulling him down from his back, and one was on his neck. They couldn't hold them with all their might against Namor. Namor kicked open the door, and walked into the Banquet room. He shook the marines off of him easily like a wet dog. He looked at the man who gave him the scars on all his body "Its been awhile, Admiral. Ready for round two? Brawhahahahah" Namor looked around to see the admiral is not there "What the hell is this?! I heard Nishiki was here. Where is that chicken? I want a second round with him." Namor said looking around for the admiral.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious:The Royal shichibukai meet at Mariejois ((Open to all Royal shichibukai and marines))   Serious:The Royal shichibukai meet at Mariejois ((Open to all Royal shichibukai and marines)) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 9:53 pm

Nishki was sitting in the front of the room facing Namor. He tipped his cap and sat with his legs on the table "Mr Namor.... how quaint... when they said that you had survived that attack , i was slightly shocked.... but when they said you became a shichibukai, i was even more shocked....." Nishki got up, but vice Admiral Star got in the middle with a hand on his katana "Admiral dono.... i will defend you..... i wont let this fishman touch you...."

Nishki sighed "Stand down Star...Namor is a respectable person.. he wont pick a fight in this place will you?"
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Serious:The Royal shichibukai meet at Mariejois ((Open to all Royal shichibukai and marines))   Serious:The Royal shichibukai meet at Mariejois ((Open to all Royal shichibukai and marines)) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 10:53 pm

Marijoa was but a land filled with beauty, beauty that Karasu refused to actually look at more then once. His island was the complete opposite of this dreadful place, but it at least gave it a nice aura surrounding it. There seemed to be a castle in the middle of the plain, giving this a very nice atmosphere.. but not one Karasu was used to. The buildings surrounding it were tall, which only gave Karasu more of an uncomfortable feeling. Avis was still in the ship, although Karasu neglected to look back. His wounds had healed almost perfectly, but he had to use precautions to make sure they would be back to their normal state permanently.

These thoughts were with Karasu as the submarine was allowed through Marijoa unscathed. Once it landed Karasu walked through the short hallway and knocked on Avis's door, then continued on walking to the ladder leading to the outside world. "C'mon Avis, we're here already."

he opened the hatch and felt the breeze of Marijoa, which was peaceful and heartwarming.. that and Karasu hadn't felt fresh air in days, not more then a few minutes of it. He jumped out of his Submarine and landed on the ground, his legs stretching. He quickly grabbed his den den mushi.

"Daiki you better be in Marijoa by now, I'm inside already." Karasu knew Daiki already found his way to marijoa, and probably heard of the news through other marine means. Once the submarine landed he left the submarine unattended, trusting all of the marines surrounding them with the simple chore of killing anyone getting near it that acted suspiciously. Karasu waited outside the submarine for Avis, it was his mission after all to get her to Marijoa in a single piece, or rather a request from Nishki himself.
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Serious:The Royal shichibukai meet at Mariejois ((Open to all Royal shichibukai and marines))   Serious:The Royal shichibukai meet at Mariejois ((Open to all Royal shichibukai and marines)) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 1:07 am

Getting to the island of Mariejois had been a bit of a challenge to Daiki. Since he was not a Shichibukai but the subordinate of one, he was always confused with normal pirates. Even if he had the flag of the Dark Isle Assasins up. Daiki had to explain that his captain had asked him to meet with him in the Holy Land multiple times.

Finally he had gotten there, and he had left his small ship "The Galatea" to be taken care of by the marines around here. He didn't think that it could get robbed or something in a place like this.

Daiki looked around and saw the house of the nobles, the castle in the middle, that was where the Shichibukai meeting was going to take place and where his captain obviously was going to be.

In the gates of the castle he explained his indentity but the guards from the entrance asked him to please stay inside, waiting in the lobby for his captain to show up before being able to go inside.

Daiki laid his back against a wall and turned his head to look out of the castle, he was pretty tired and now had to wait for Karasu.
Back to top Go down
Captain One-eye

Captain One-eye

PostSubject: Re: Serious:The Royal shichibukai meet at Mariejois ((Open to all Royal shichibukai and marines))   Serious:The Royal shichibukai meet at Mariejois ((Open to all Royal shichibukai and marines)) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 7:27 am

As karasu's submarine arrived, a small ship arrived right next to it.The small looked old, as if it could fall apart any moment.Not only that but the man standing casual at the front of the ship had a bandage around his waist. The man was wearing a casual jacket and a pair of blue jeans. He also had a few scratches around his body.You wouldn't need a trained eye to see he had a battle not long ago.

The man was also known as the shichibukai youri. Though he had the reputation of being the weakest of all.This statement was heavily reinforced by the fact he was beaten by the rising rookie Roko not to long ago. Afraid of facing the ever so demanding karasu he tried to sneak of the ship unnoticed, though it was most likely karasu would easily spot him..
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Serious:The Royal shichibukai meet at Mariejois ((Open to all Royal shichibukai and marines))   Serious:The Royal shichibukai meet at Mariejois ((Open to all Royal shichibukai and marines)) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 3:21 pm

Karasu waited patiently, well it would be patience if it required any, it had only been a few seconds after he called out to Avis to leave the ship.. however something caught his attention. In the corner of his eye was one of the people he needed to talk to, one of the shichibukai whom was known as 'The illusionist'. Youri's appearance in the meeting made Karasu a hell of a lot happier then if he hadn't come, but Karasu's anger was still on the rise from the news he had heard.

- Karasus memory -

While Karasu was in the depths of the sea, on his way to mari-j, a sudden noise drew his attention from the never ending darkness underneath the sea. It was coming from the counter, the Den Den Mushi was ringing and gave Karasu a very ominous feeling about why exactly his crew had decided to report to him. He grabbed the den den mushi looking around first to make sure Avis wasn't around to listen. Karasu picked up the snail and opened its shell, a voice full of fear on the other side of the line.

"L-L-Lord Karasu!, we have information showed on the newspapers, Since you are underwater.. we didn't think you knew yet." Karasu closed his eyes, taking a deep breathe to the news he was probably going to receive, if it was anything negative it was better to keep a professional tone then to lash out.. the deep breathe was calming his nerves for what might be coming up as 'information'.

"Tell me.." The voice on the other line grew silent for a few seconds, putting Karasu in a rather irritated mood, it wasn't like the man HAD to keep Karasu waiting, he had enough time to get his thoughts sorted out before calling Karasu. He took another deep breathe, trying his best not to seem cold to the man that is a member of his guild. The voice of the den den mushi picked up again.

"Sir the good news is involving Roko Cloud, the man you fought in the past. He has achieved another level in his reputation.."
The line gre silent again, and Karasus anger turned to somewhat of a smirk. His eyes dozing off into the darkness that was under the ocean, the bubbles helped remind him of what he saw in Roko. Karasu spoke again into the den den mushi, his tone a lot more calm, but he knew there was still bad news, since the way the man had chosen the sentence from suggested that the news was not accompanied by more good news.

"What else do you have to tell me?" Karasu still had a smirk on his face, but nothing could have prepared him for the news he was about to receive. His ears remained open so he could listen to the upcoming words of the man on the other side of the line. His voice was now starting to shake and waver just as Karasu listened for a response.

"T-The bad news is.. he.. he defeated the shichibukai Youri doing it.. I'm sorry Lo-"
Karasu hung up the Den Den mushi before any more news was given. Roko had definitely become stronger, and now he might become a target for the WG.. he had defeated a warlord, one of the very people that is supposed to work under the WG/Marines to instill fear on Pirates eyes.. something Karasu would now have to take much more seriously, Karasus name had to be known to make up for this. Youri had to become stronger as well. His anger boiled over when he thought of the mockery given to the marines for this defeat by a rookie pirate.. but then again, Roko was getting stronger.. perhaps it was not Youri's fault. Karasu had to 'talk' to Youri. The entire ride to Mari-j was spent thinking about what he would do if he saw Youri, agaisnt what he wold do if he DIDN'T see Youri in the meeting.. if he wasn't there Karasu wold have to go after him and hunt him until Karasu found him, then hell would break lose as the two would clash. If he showed up that meant he was ready for the meeting.. and his possible consequences. That showed character, and pride of the title known as shichibukai.

- Back in Mari-J -

Karasu moved towards Youri, taking out his pistols and shooting the ground centimeters from his foot, the bullet holes would not have touched his feet, but it was a warning shot for the man that Karasu was ready to hunt down to talk to. His eyes closed as he rubbed them with his thumb and index finger, he didn't know where to begin.. even after the entire time he spent thinking about the words to say in the ocean. He tried to make it quick. His gun was aiming at the mans crotch, something to make sure Youri wouldn't move from his spot and run. It was only insurance.

"You and me haven't even talked since your latest 'accomplishment', the fact that you showed up makes me feel like you have learned something from the battle.. you have more honor towards the title then the last time I saw you, and for that I am proud to be sharing the title with you.. but the issue with Roko Cloud, I understand this time only because I somewhat know of him, but don't get me wrong.. If i see too many losses on your record Youri.. I'll personally do a favor for the WG- " Karasu moved close to Youri so the last few words would reach him in a whisper. "- and Kill you.."

Karasu was probably not going to resort to the final statement, especially since the WG would much rather the shichibukai not fight each other. However, karasu did not want Youri to believe losing too much with his title was something that was acceptable for someone to spread fear to others, he had to get the point across for Youri to be stronger.. even if he had to be an enemy in his eyes. Karasu had to get Youri to train with his devil fruit.. as it had more possibilities then he probably knew. Karasu waited for a response, but if Avis left the ship before he answered back Karasu would take his leave, telling Youri he would finish the talk after the meeting, it would give Youri plenty of time to think of something to say to Karasu. If Youri did return with a statement Karasu would be all ears, he wanted to see if his plan had worked.

Deep in Karasus mind he wondered if his message had reached Daiki, he had not responded from his Den Den mushi which already pissed off Karasu, but he didn't show it in body expressions or facial expressions.. he tried to keep his professional appearance in front of the other shichibukai.
Back to top Go down
Captain One-eye

Captain One-eye

PostSubject: Re: Serious:The Royal shichibukai meet at Mariejois ((Open to all Royal shichibukai and marines))   Serious:The Royal shichibukai meet at Mariejois ((Open to all Royal shichibukai and marines)) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 3:34 pm

''Wah''.Youri was a little shocked because of the bullet, though it was no surprise.-Crap I think he heard the news..-.His thoughts were confirmed at the start at karasu's speech.The time karasu was talking he was standing there with a rather dull expression.''Yeah yeah, I'm already on it you know.That guy won't get away with this, so don't worry your crazy psycho ass about it...I wish you talked like my mom, cause the dead don't talk that much..''.Even after the talking about killing him he remained his goofy self.

He petted karasu on the head and nodded.''Thanks for the concern though, you're like the dad from my nightmares hehehe.So do you mind if I walk with you to the meeting...These marines don't talk much, if you know what I mean...''
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious:The Royal shichibukai meet at Mariejois ((Open to all Royal shichibukai and marines))   Serious:The Royal shichibukai meet at Mariejois ((Open to all Royal shichibukai and marines)) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 3:41 pm

Namor took a seat at the table awaiting for the other shichbukai to arrive. Namor looked at the admiral "Yeah no thanks to you leaving me cut up into bits of sushi. It seems forever since that time on sabaondy. It seems such a long time ago. The world is changing mah friend. Unholy, Wally, Gael, Anubis.....there aren't many of those still around anymore. The seas have grown with tireless and uncertainity. The ones from the older generation are disappearing leaving a new wave to take on the world. These changes are making me feel uneasy...I would have thought they would have made you Fleet admiral by now. Out of the marine scum you at least have some honor, so I won't fight you at this moment. " Namor looked around for the other shichbukai "Where are the other shickbukai? Am i the only one left? Brwhahahahah"
Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

PostSubject: Re: Serious:The Royal shichibukai meet at Mariejois ((Open to all Royal shichibukai and marines))   Serious:The Royal shichibukai meet at Mariejois ((Open to all Royal shichibukai and marines)) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 3:54 pm

william itched his head, he knew he was a tad too late there were a few problems but cid was so kind to drop him off on the holy island, the flying ship was quite fast and there would be no troubles, without wind,

when the flying ship was almost at the holy island william decided he couldnt lose more time and shot a chain out of his finger at a flagpole then shot another chain at a building then landed on the ground safely, he knew he would get some atention and he knew he shouldnt get so much atention but well he was him, the young and playfull kid always looked for methods to shock other people .

When William landed he itched his head, he saw the harbor and had no idea where to go, he thought it be the handiest to walk up to the biggest building, since for a small kid the biggest building would seem the best idea.

When william saw some marines backtalking on his size and age he had to resist not knocking him down, he couldnt bear talk about him they heard enough about him and should recognize his ability, although he was the youngest shicibuckai ever, he had to intend all meetings,

He had much more important things to do but wanted to secure his position, he questioned a somwhat chubby marine walking around where the meeting would be and the marine looked a bit strange and pointed him towards a direction, when william happily walked towards the location,
Back to top Go down
Hysteria

Hysteria

PostSubject: Re: Serious:The Royal shichibukai meet at Mariejois ((Open to all Royal shichibukai and marines))   Serious:The Royal shichibukai meet at Mariejois ((Open to all Royal shichibukai and marines)) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 3:59 pm

Avis had been dreading this meeting somewhat. Whether she liked to admit it or not, politics was never her strong suit. Neither was interracting with others and acting civil. She was going to attempt to, though, in order to attain that title. If she acted respectable now, she could cause so much trouble later. That's what she told herself, at least.

It wasn't long until Karasu knocked at the door. She put her plethora of blades in their usual spots and brushed the wrinkles out of her shirt before heading out the door. Admiral Nishki failed to mentioned any sort of dress code for the gathering, so this would have to suffice. Avis made her way out of the vessel a few minutes after Karasu's knock at the door, stopping just outside to view Mariejois in all it's disgustingly expensive splendor.

"So that's where all the tax money goes. Good thing I never paid mine..." The last part of her comment came out as more of a muffled grumble. Something told her that the marines wouldn't appreciate underhanded comments directed towards them, so she might as well get them out beforehand. After Avis had gotten her fill of the scenery, she caught a glimpse of Karasu speaking with what appeared to be another shichibukai. He obviously wasn't a marine. By the time she approached the pair, the second one had just finished speaking.

"Let's head inside, shall we? Unless you two had business to finish." She had a slight air of suspicion about her. Something about their discussion seemed on the hostile side. It made her curious, but there would be a time for that later.
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Serious:The Royal shichibukai meet at Mariejois ((Open to all Royal shichibukai and marines))   Serious:The Royal shichibukai meet at Mariejois ((Open to all Royal shichibukai and marines)) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 4:51 pm

Karasus eyes remained on Youris, after taking a step back from him so the eyes could actually intertwine. Youri patted Karasu on the head, which did not help his current situation. Although, it was Youri's way of saying he understood, and Karasu had to at least TRY to understand that. If his emotions were to have over-run Karasu he probably would have caused an uproar in the holy place, but he had to hold it back. Youri said he was going to get stronger, and Karasu had to trust him when he made a promise like that, it was one of the few things holding back his temper that day. At least the meeting was going to happen, and the things on Karasus mind could finally be said one after another.

Youri seemed to be his usual self, but at least he took his title more seriously. Avis soon came from the side after Youri had finished his words, Karasu had to finish his conversation with Youri as he seemed to already know what he was going to do next. Karasu changed his expression once Avis came in the picture, moving his lips to cause a sudden smile to pop up, much like a father would to his son. He tried to remember his old memories and be like his old self so the woman would not suspect anything.

"We are done talking Avis, this is Youri the illusionist shichibukai. We can all head inside Marie-J, and Youri this is the new shichibukai Avis Ridley, you'll get to meet her more in the meeting... hopefully hehe." Karasu walked with both Avis and Youri to the castle, at least he assumed they were behind him. He needed to make sure the meeting was not beginning without him, hence why he was hurrying. The reason Karasu walked with both the shichibukai was simple, the marines would be more at ease if they saw all of the shichibukai getting along.. they wouldn't suspect of them having any troubles, and therefore giving the shichubkai more freedom and less suspicion of trying to kill one another. Karasu tried to hold back his smirk as he made his way to the castle in the middle, his First mate Daiki was in the outside waiting. Karasu tried to bring up a smile, the man had not messaged Karasu back since he messaged him through Den Den mushi.

"Daiki, you better have a good explanation for all of this.. Nevermind, explain it to me as we head inside.." Karasu took out his hand, and moved it in circles, allowing the marines to move ahead of him and open the doors for him.. they did need fancy entrances after all. Karasu followed the directions of a certain Marine moving along with him, eventually leading to a dining room with a fishman on the seat, a fishman he assumed was Namor. Karasu took the closest seat he could find, putting both of his boots on the table in front of him, next to the plate ahead of him..to him all of the food in the world tasted the same, but something about the fanciness of the room made the food look delicious. Karasu tried not to eat anything, he had mostly eaten edible food in his submarine.. edible is another word for disgusting but the body could digest it without killing it. Karasu had no taste buds to speak of.. except to the dangerously great desert known as Flan. Karasu took a plate and filled it with meat and great nutrition, giving it to Daiki.

"If you are hungry, take the food.. I need you energized in case something goes wrong."
Back to top Go down
Captain One-eye

Captain One-eye

PostSubject: Re: Serious:The Royal shichibukai meet at Mariejois ((Open to all Royal shichibukai and marines))   Serious:The Royal shichibukai meet at Mariejois ((Open to all Royal shichibukai and marines)) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 5:09 pm

''Oh a new shichibukai?And she is traveling with you?..I see you've grown tired of me...Nah just kidding!You'll never grow tired of me!''.Youri tried to keep the goofy mood up, yet he wanted to be serious towards a new shichibukai..I mean maybe he wasn't the weakest now!

''Erghm, Avis right?Nice to meet you, since I pretty much have nothing to do, you'll see me pop up around about..everywhere!You wouldn't believe in what situation's I just popped in..My last stroll was just a bit unlucky..You see these crew of hundreds of men came and ambushed me.I fought them off bravely but without noticing the one called Roko used a surprise attack hurting even his allies!I mean, nobody would expect that from some rookie right?right?!''.He was enthusiastically talking while they were on their trip.''so I bet you must have a history to tell as well?Please don't restrain yourself and tell!It's not like we're supposed to do something here!''

Last edited by Youri-- on Mon Apr 30, 2012 5:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

PostSubject: Re: Serious:The Royal shichibukai meet at Mariejois ((Open to all Royal shichibukai and marines))   Serious:The Royal shichibukai meet at Mariejois ((Open to all Royal shichibukai and marines)) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 5:11 pm

Finally william found the building where the meeting was supposed to be held, he ran inside waving to some of the marines guarding it the gate was still closing so he manged to get inside , then seeing a lot of chairs, he ran inside and waved friendly to the familiair faces, he knew he saw some of the marine officers before, he sat down on a chair somewhere in the middle in the left site in front of the fishmen, seeing another man sit with his feet on his table, he did not feel very safe or secure in a room with these people, they could try to kill him at all moments, and the world govenrement could want to get rid of him since he hadn't attended the war.
Back to top Go down
Hysteria

Hysteria

PostSubject: Re: Serious:The Royal shichibukai meet at Mariejois ((Open to all Royal shichibukai and marines))   Serious:The Royal shichibukai meet at Mariejois ((Open to all Royal shichibukai and marines)) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 5:35 pm

"Aaah... History?" Avis was at a loss for words, and her confused expression showed it. Her jaw hung open for a time as she took a moment to figure out how to respond. She wasn't exactly good at introductions. Usually, she didn't even bother with them. Most of the people she's spoken with she hadn't intended on speaking with again.

"I beat anyone that stands in my way into the ground? That's pretty much it." Avis sounded quite unsure as she said this. It wasn't something she thought about often. Now that she heard herself say it, that sounded rather stupid. Fantastic. Off to a splendid start, she mused. There was a reason she didn't open her mouth much. Luckily, she didn't have to talk for long. They came across the dining hall without too much more walking.

"Oh look, here we are!" Avis flashed a nervous smile before scurrying to a seat, leaving a chair to either side of her open, directly across the table from Karasu. Hopefully the chairs would remain untaken. If all of the shichibukai were as chatty as that one was, she'd be in for a long meal.
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Serious:The Royal shichibukai meet at Mariejois ((Open to all Royal shichibukai and marines))   Serious:The Royal shichibukai meet at Mariejois ((Open to all Royal shichibukai and marines)) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 5:36 pm

"Im so sorry, Karasu-sama."- Daiki told to his best friend Karasu. Karasu had taken some time to get here and he didn't want to alarm the marines by using his den den mushi. This marines and especially the world nobels here in Mariejois could get alerted by even the slightest thing.

After some time counting the houses of the world nobels and watching how their snobby life went on. When Karasu came accompanied with who he indentified as Avis Ridley, the new Shichibukai. The other one that came with them was that disgrace of a Shichibukai, the one that had stained the name of the Warlords of the Sea, he had been beaten by the upcoming rookie Roko Cloud, and that's what had come out in the newspapers, he even was considered dead.

"The reason I couldnt answer your call was that I didn't want to give any alert of betray or anything." -he approached to Karasu's ear. -"You know they make a fuss out of anything..."

He walked inside the castle with his captain and toured himself with the others until they got to the room where the meeting would take place. Daiki sat by Karasu's side, by his right hand. He took just a piece of bread from the table, it was enough for now.

"You know, captain, I got us a new recruit in my last mission." -Daiki smiled at him. -"I dont know if you got word of it."
Back to top Go down
Captain One-eye

Captain One-eye

PostSubject: Re: Serious:The Royal shichibukai meet at Mariejois ((Open to all Royal shichibukai and marines))   Serious:The Royal shichibukai meet at Mariejois ((Open to all Royal shichibukai and marines)) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 5:53 pm

Youri kept following avis and sat down next to her.''I see you're not a skilled tale teller like myself, but no need, that's why I am here!''.Ignoring the other characters in the room he began talking to avis, giving her his full attention.

''I mean, there must be more things then just 'beating' down people!But let's drop that topic for now, let's socialize a bit.I mean, I don't know any of these serious bastards here..*whisper*except for karasu*whisper*.But seeing a new shichibukai is like a new chance!So what's YOUR weakness?Mine is definitely that I am quite..never serious..At-least that's what they say and want you to believe, but heck what would they know!Like i said they don't know me and heck I don't want to know them!Also what's your favorite animal?Mine is the saber-tooth penguin!But enough about me, tell some more about yourself..And I won't take some short half-assed answer this time.''
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious:The Royal shichibukai meet at Mariejois ((Open to all Royal shichibukai and marines))   Serious:The Royal shichibukai meet at Mariejois ((Open to all Royal shichibukai and marines)) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 5:55 pm

Nishki sat at the table as the shichibukai entered the room one after the other. He finally greeted each of them "Welcome William, Karasu, Youri and of course Avis....... Namor and me had been waiting for all of you for a long time, if you could all take your seats... we can begin the meeting for today....."

Nishki got up and adjusted his cap, pulling out some papers and a den den mushi on the table.
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Serious:The Royal shichibukai meet at Mariejois ((Open to all Royal shichibukai and marines))   Serious:The Royal shichibukai meet at Mariejois ((Open to all Royal shichibukai and marines)) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 6:36 pm

Karasu was watching Youri talk to Avis, it was entertaining to watch her in the conversation. She didn't seem like the talkative type, at least not when it came to herself. Karasu noticed Youri was being more annoying then usual, but that was to be expected from Youri the Illusionist, the meeting room wouldn't be with a normal atmosphere if Youri wasn't around.. mostly because he alone killed at least half of the serious aura moving around the area. Once Karasu settled down he heard Daikis remark on his latest achievement, it was great that Daiki had done what he did. He somehow got Doku to go with them, the son of Kenjiro Nakamura.. the old shichibukai. Karasu grew a small smirk as he dumped some of the great food he picked out on his plate.

"Eat all of this you deserved it my friend, hehe" Just as Karasu finished his sentence another voice was heard in the room, Nishki had made an announcment ofr everyone to sit. Karasu was already sitting, along with all of the shichibukai.. so he guessed he meant the group should get prepared for the meeting. Karasu tilted his head to look directly at Nishki, it was pretty much all he could do. his boots were still on the table, he was getting himself comfortable.

He noticed a kid beside him, this must be the shichibukai that was regarded as the youngest in history.. his reputation made him a threat, but in Karasus eyes all children were innocent, by that he meant almost sacred. He tried to take out his hand to salute the kid, his ears were still focusing on Nishki.

"Hello, I am Karasu, nice to meet you um.. William was it? How are you finding the meeting so far?"
Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

PostSubject: Re: Serious:The Royal shichibukai meet at Mariejois ((Open to all Royal shichibukai and marines))   Serious:The Royal shichibukai meet at Mariejois ((Open to all Royal shichibukai and marines)) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 6:47 pm

William was looking around at how nishiki entered, the last time he saw nishki he was still a nervous vice admiral the man sure changed a bit with when he saw him last time, while preparing to get himself some food and looking around the room a man named karasu talked to him.

WIlliam knew the man was shicibuckai for quite a long time to, he started just a bit after william but they never met, william really should have gone to those meetings more often but he had other things to do, he itched his head and smiled. then saluted to karasu and said in a somwhat happy tone''hello sir karasu, nice to meet you, yes my name is william , but but you can call me will or anything you want to call me'' william did try to be so self asured as possible, but he knew there were strong people around he should be carfeull and self asured,'' I think this meeting is okay, there are a lot of new faces, and and there are less people then the previous meeting I think.

He then looked around waiting patiently for the mans answer for Nishki to say something or for someone else to say something
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious:The Royal shichibukai meet at Mariejois ((Open to all Royal shichibukai and marines))   Serious:The Royal shichibukai meet at Mariejois ((Open to all Royal shichibukai and marines)) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 7:03 pm

Namor shouted "Finally this meeting can finally begin." Namor looked around to see a strang variety of warlords around here. First a little kid which made Namor uneasy. What the hell did he do at such a young age to get such a high rank? Then there was unknown character here that Namor didn't even know about, and there was youri. A shichbuaki who had lost to a rookie. It seems the rankings for the warlords have went down lately without gael. The one who gain the most attention from Namor was the lovely lady. Namor grinned and said to Avis "Hey beautiful how about after this meeting you join me in a bath? I know the greatest spots in Fishman island."
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious:The Royal shichibukai meet at Mariejois ((Open to all Royal shichibukai and marines))   Serious:The Royal shichibukai meet at Mariejois ((Open to all Royal shichibukai and marines)) Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 6:30 am

Nishki then spoke ,"Now that you all have gathered i welcome you to Mariejois.... Its been a while since we last met but already many things have happened. I would like to introduce the new member of the shichibukai, Avis Ridley , who has made quite a name for herself already...... Now as we...." Before Nishki could finish his words, his private den den mushi rang. He picked up and the report was in, there was a ship enclosing on Mariejois. Nishki knew that if he alarmed the meeting things could get ugly, there was no need to do that, he just had to handle it on his own. He then handed the files over to Vice Admiral Star "Star, ill need you to handle the meeting, ive received orders from marineford about something......" Nishki then walked out as Star looked perplexed "Ummm... ok, well as Admiral Nishki was saying, some things have been happening around the Grandline and New World recently... starting with the defeat of Youri..... at the hands of Roko....... The Blizzard pirates are currently the on form rookies...."
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Serious:The Royal shichibukai meet at Mariejois ((Open to all Royal shichibukai and marines))   Serious:The Royal shichibukai meet at Mariejois ((Open to all Royal shichibukai and marines)) Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 2:47 pm

Karasu wa surprised at the boys optimism, although he was young the kid was STILL more mature then Youri.. which was saying something, the kid was 12 for crying out loud. Youri had his own form of handling things, which Karasu had to respect, his attitude was possibly the only one that could get under Karasus skin and yet at enough of a distance so that Karasu doesn't go off and kill the guy. Avis seemed normal towards him, which is surprising, perhaps Youri had the same affect on Avis as he did on him, only perhaps she understood him better.. god knows Karasu didn't.

The meeting continued and Nishki had to leave, nothing suspicious.. it's only an Admiral leaving in the middle of a shichibukai meeting, whatever it was it interested Karasu, however the fact that he hadn't mentioned anything to the shichibukai meant it was something he didn't want to bother them with, that or it was official marine business much like Impel Down (Where shichibukai are normally not allowed). He tried to ignore the Admirals absence in the meeting, but it dawned Karasu that he was now possibly the only person in the entire meeting that actually had news to give to the others.. but he would need their help for an idea of his, however he would have to keep it a secret for now.

The admiral was soon replaced with an almost average looking man, whom looked like he was taken out of surprise, his words were full of holes that Karasu would normally have loved to shoot through, but in this case he had to look presentable, and he had to contribute to the meeting as much as he could. Roko Cloud was someone he met awhile back, but he couldn't let that get in the middle of his duties, he had to at least know what was about to happen.

"Regarding Roko Cloud, what do we plan to do about his sudden uproar against the shichibukai name? He has defeated Youri, so we can't treat him like some new guy around the seas anymore.. we need to treat him like an actual threat, there is no slap on the wrist for defeating one of the faces that the WG use against pirates, so I need a legitimate answer from YOU mister marine, what are we planning to do with him and his crew?" Karasu neglected to mention that his bounty had increased because of it, Roko now had 200 million as a bounty, which in comparison to before was 4 times as much. The only good thing about this is that it would erase any suspicion of Karasu and him meeting in the past, not that Karasu would choose him over the marines.. but they had met before, which would draw some questions as to why Roko and him both returned from the encounter alive.

"If you don't mind, after you are through with your announcements I would like to make a few of my own.."

Karasu is not the type to beat around the bush for TOO long, as the game gets boring after awhile. Karasu looked at Avis and nodded at her since she had now ALMOST officially become a shichibukai, she seemed very capable and from what the marine said she could only be an ally, or someone that would be beneficial to have on your side. He was glad he was the one in charge of bringing her to mari-j, it was almost an honor if it wasn't for the awkward silence before departing, and the lack of company she was on the ship. Karasu though felt the atmosphere change suddenly, it felt like some weight had been lifted off his shoulders.

Another Warlord had joined the attack force known as the shichibukai.
Back to top Go down
Hysteria

Hysteria

PostSubject: Re: Serious:The Royal shichibukai meet at Mariejois ((Open to all Royal shichibukai and marines))   Serious:The Royal shichibukai meet at Mariejois ((Open to all Royal shichibukai and marines)) Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 4:06 pm

"If I had a weakness, hypothetically, I wouldn't tell you anyways," Avis huffed, folding her arms across her chest indignantly. Half-assed answer? It was the truth. She didn't seem entirely keen on talking so much about herself, particularly to some odd fellow she just met. They were pirates having a meeting, for crying out loud. Not marines having afternoon tea. Avis remained her disgruntled appearance until a fishman across the table tried his luck. Then it took a nosedive for the worst.

"Is that really the best thing you could think of? I've run into disfigured drunks more charming than you." Although she contained (most) of the hostility from becoming apparent in her tone of voice, her irritation showed. As she picked up her glass to take a drink, her knuckles paled due to her clenched grip. Avis found it difficult to focus on Nishki as he spoke; her eyes shot Namor a sharp glare every so often. It wasn't until the admiral left and Karasu began to speak that she regained focus.

"Let the marines clean up after a warlords's mess? Hah!" Avis scoffed at Karasu's proposition. She couldn't allow any of them running to the marines for help. This was something that required retribution from the shichibukai, personally. "Send me to deal with the runt. I'll restore some dignity to this group, since no one else seems capable."
Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

PostSubject: Re: Serious:The Royal shichibukai meet at Mariejois ((Open to all Royal shichibukai and marines))   Serious:The Royal shichibukai meet at Mariejois ((Open to all Royal shichibukai and marines)) Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 4:22 pm

William sighed itching his head, the man called karasu seemed like a decent man, the fishman said something funny and rather sexual, he didnt totally understand it but made him smile, then nishki left and william yelled ''good luck mr admiral Nishki''

he sat around listening to karasus words then to the words of the woman, he thought she couldnt be trusted since she just joined the warlords, he raised his hand and said on a soft tone ''uhm hello mr vice admiral, if the avis person goed hunting the person can I tag along to observe her and see if she doesn't flee, or does strange things, would you agree to that''

william hoped to be able to tag along to know that person better.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious:The Royal shichibukai meet at Mariejois ((Open to all Royal shichibukai and marines))   Serious:The Royal shichibukai meet at Mariejois ((Open to all Royal shichibukai and marines)) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious:The Royal shichibukai meet at Mariejois ((Open to all Royal shichibukai and marines))
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next