One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious : Travelling to Arabasta, time to meet the royal family (closed)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12
AuthorMessage
GoreFish

GoreFish

Serious : Travelling to Arabasta, time to meet the royal family (closed) - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious : Travelling to Arabasta, time to meet the royal family (closed)   Serious : Travelling to Arabasta, time to meet the royal family (closed) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 9:27 am

Talitha was a little insecure first, but then, finally, her old grin came back.
“That sounds so much more like you!“
Her grin got wider, and stood up again.
“I swear on my name: I will follow you and become an admiral!“
She hesistated, she didn't want to ruin the epicness of the moment, but she still felt the need to add:
“Do you think you patting my head will become a habit? …..... N-not that I mind!“
Him calling her Talitha didn't bother her anymore, so why would something like that? She rather enjoyed it.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

Serious : Travelling to Arabasta, time to meet the royal family (closed) - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious : Travelling to Arabasta, time to meet the royal family (closed)   Serious : Travelling to Arabasta, time to meet the royal family (closed) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 9:47 am

Nishki grinned "Ho..., do you not want me to? but you look so cute when i pat you, heheheh, you start purring and everything...."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious : Travelling to Arabasta, time to meet the royal family (closed)   Serious : Travelling to Arabasta, time to meet the royal family (closed) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 10:00 am

(( is it okay that i spot some pirates?? ))

Keiharu jumped up in the air absorbing 2 shoots and kicking one of
the elite marines away with a turn of his hip the foot clashed with
another one putting his hand on the deck spinning avoiding a sword
then kicking the attacker with both of his feet right in the head
making soru hitting another one of the elite marine soldiers after a
while all of the marines were all beat up, Keiharu just stood smilling
and laughin
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious : Travelling to Arabasta, time to meet the royal family (closed)   Serious : Travelling to Arabasta, time to meet the royal family (closed) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 10:03 am

“Wha- wha-what??? I was PURRING? Me? Purring?“
She hadn't even noticed. She blushed. This was so emberassing.
She even skipped the 'cute' part for it.
There goes my reputation...
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious : Travelling to Arabasta, time to meet the royal family (closed)   Serious : Travelling to Arabasta, time to meet the royal family (closed) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 10:19 am

Nishki laughed and patted her on the head again "Dont be so worried, its our little secret..., after all who ever heard of a purring admiral? hahahahahahaha"

Nishki felt so much better around Talitha for some reason, he did not at all understand it.
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious : Travelling to Arabasta, time to meet the royal family (closed)   Serious : Travelling to Arabasta, time to meet the royal family (closed) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 10:25 am

“Aaaw come on! Imagine what would happen if one of the shichibukai found out? The reputation of the marine would be ruined forever!“
Talitha smiled.
“It's not like I can control it, you know?“
She purred a little, closing her eyes.
“Woah, wait! Time out! I'm definitely not soft!“
She heard gunshots.
“And I think we're being attacked.“
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious : Travelling to Arabasta, time to meet the royal family (closed)   Serious : Travelling to Arabasta, time to meet the royal family (closed) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 10:32 am

Nishki walked up the stairs and looked around. To see what happened. Mary was there too.
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious : Travelling to Arabasta, time to meet the royal family (closed)   Serious : Travelling to Arabasta, time to meet the royal family (closed) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 10:41 am

Talitha suddenly felt frustrated. She felt like she had let a great chance slip. A chance for what exactly? She didn't know.
“I shouldn't have said anything... Keiharu can take them out...“
She gave the punching sack a last frustrated kick and left to see what was going on.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious : Travelling to Arabasta, time to meet the royal family (closed)   Serious : Travelling to Arabasta, time to meet the royal family (closed) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 10:54 am

Keiharu absorbed a shot sent from one of his "students"

and placed a fist in his head laughing kicking another one in the
stomach saying " never imagined having student would be so fun"

( cool avatar ha? )
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious : Travelling to Arabasta, time to meet the royal family (closed)   Serious : Travelling to Arabasta, time to meet the royal family (closed) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 11:03 am

“What the HELL is going on here... Keiharu?“
She growled.
“Look at him stealing the spotlight!“
She wished she could just go there and show him how to kick ass, but her body was telling her to get some rest. Right now. So she started giving the soldiers orders to bug him instead.
“Take it easy! Don't do too much, can't you see how much fun he's having? Johnson, Brown, Black!“
Those three were particulary busy running around.
“I order you to have tea! Right now!“
The soldiers gave her a more than awkward look.
“I said right now!“
They saluted and hurried off to the kitchen.
She sighed and turned away.
“I'll be in my room.“
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious : Travelling to Arabasta, time to meet the royal family (closed)   Serious : Travelling to Arabasta, time to meet the royal family (closed) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 11:06 am

Nishki began walking down, he decided it was time to move out, with Keiharus so called students the wheels were turning faster than ever. Mary walked over "What are the orders sir?"

Nishki smiled "We head to Impel Down and drop those two off and then we head for our patrolling route.!!"

Mary saluted "YEs SIR!!" and then Nishki followed Talitha to her room.
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious : Travelling to Arabasta, time to meet the royal family (closed)   Serious : Travelling to Arabasta, time to meet the royal family (closed) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 11:20 am

As soon as Talitha was in her room, she let herself fall down on her bed with a sigh.
It was only now that she noticed she had forgotten her shoes at the battlefield. But she was too tired to get them.
“I'll just get new ones....“
Now that her body could finally slow down, the pain and tiredness hit her all at once.
She curled up on her bed like a cat would, and just fell asleep.
She left the door open, she hadn't changed clothes, and her blanket was lying on the floor (lord knows how it got there), but she couldn't stay awake any longer.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious : Travelling to Arabasta, time to meet the royal family (closed)   Serious : Travelling to Arabasta, time to meet the royal family (closed) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 11:23 am

((ok so now the next story will take some time for me to think up, i welcome any ideas, i would like to clash with a pirate crew , not one of mine but a big crew..))

Nishki walked into Talithas room "Oh yeah Talitha, i wanted to give you this, in case of anything....."

He gives her a mini den den mushi. "This one is linked to only my line, it works anywhere and can be used to get you out of trouble, its like a last ditch communication device..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious : Travelling to Arabasta, time to meet the royal family (closed)   Serious : Travelling to Arabasta, time to meet the royal family (closed) - Page 12 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious : Travelling to Arabasta, time to meet the royal family (closed)
Page 12 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12