One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious ; Royal Shichibukai, "Dark King" Wally. Tarai Current (CLOSED)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

Serious ; Royal Shichibukai, "Dark King" Wally. Tarai Current (CLOSED) Empty
PostSubject: Serious ; Royal Shichibukai, "Dark King" Wally. Tarai Current (CLOSED)   Serious ; Royal Shichibukai, "Dark King" Wally. Tarai Current (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 2:31 pm

Crossing the Calm Belt was no easy job at all. But still, one week after the events in Treagon, a massive pirate ship has entered the Tarai current and is currently flowing towards Marine Headquarters. The nomination of the newest of the Shichibukai, Roberto D. Wally, better known as "Dark King", is set to happen in the holy land of Mariejois. On board is a fearsome sight, as 9 men, all terryfying, stand there. It would appear that, the ship is being steered by others, apparently slaves or at the very least mere grunts Wally just took with him for the job.
And so the ship is closin in to the massive and all-mighty Gate of Justice.
"They have arrived. Open the Gates !"

Last edited by Shad0w on Tue May 04, 2010 7:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://santoryu-phoenix.tumblr.com
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious ; Royal Shichibukai, "Dark King" Wally. Tarai Current (CLOSED)   Serious ; Royal Shichibukai, "Dark King" Wally. Tarai Current (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 4:01 am

Nishki jumps aboard Wallys ship from his ship on the Tarai current, "Welcome, i will be in charge of watching you as you are inducted Wally, i hope your sail here was pleasant..."

Tiberius continues sleeping while tightening his mask
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious ; Royal Shichibukai, "Dark King" Wally. Tarai Current (CLOSED)   Serious ; Royal Shichibukai, "Dark King" Wally. Tarai Current (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 6:40 am

"It can be called pleasant, in an adventurer's way." Wally responds laughing.
" I hope you dont mind my 2 new additions by the way, they are on your side now." He nods behind him.
Suigo and Ginji are in some distance.
"Lovely!" Ginji says with a big grin.
"..." Suigo nods.
The ship enters the Gates of Justice.

(Both are notorious major villains lol)
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious ; Royal Shichibukai, "Dark King" Wally. Tarai Current (CLOSED)   Serious ; Royal Shichibukai, "Dark King" Wally. Tarai Current (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 6:52 am

Nishki looks at the other two, they were emmiting some evil aura, but Nishki had no time "Before we enter the holy land Mariejoa and Marineford i have a reminder for you, if you try anything funny and do things that are not prohibited here, i .., no , the entire navy will be on you, dont even dream of getting out of here alive, you got it??????!!"

Tiberius was smiling inside his mask, Typical Nishki, he thought to himself
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious ; Royal Shichibukai, "Dark King" Wally. Tarai Current (CLOSED)   Serious ; Royal Shichibukai, "Dark King" Wally. Tarai Current (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 7:23 am

"Woa woa, calm down Mr. Vice Admiral." Dude comments and then he explains instead of Wally that it would be crazy for anyone to try to attack the Marine's stronghold on their own.
"Do not worry, Nishki, we will behave perfectly." Wally asures Nishki.
" Biihahahahaha, I always wanted to visit this place !" Sabres comments laughing.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious ; Royal Shichibukai, "Dark King" Wally. Tarai Current (CLOSED)   Serious ; Royal Shichibukai, "Dark King" Wally. Tarai Current (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 7:32 am

Nishki nodded and spoke into his mini den den mushi, "open the gates to Marineford...."

The gates began opening slightly as Nishki looked to the Black Cross pirates "Now that we have settled that part of the business, lets move on to the next matter...., as schibukai you are ultimately granted some freedom to do your pirate trade, so long as you do it in accordance with government provided guidelines (Nishki snorted at this), but , ultimately genocide and some humanity crimes are disallowed, you will have access to the Tarai current only at specific times as allowed by us the navy, you may comply for annual meetings that are held here and in Mariejoia, the meetings are not compulsory, however, an summon to war or battle is compulsory, failure to comply will mean of you being stripped of your schibukai rank and hunted down like a dog, do you understand all this?!"
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious ; Royal Shichibukai, "Dark King" Wally. Tarai Current (CLOSED)   Serious ; Royal Shichibukai, "Dark King" Wally. Tarai Current (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 7:47 am

'' Understoud." Wally replies. "As long as its a direct order from the Goverment, I shall obey. Weee-hahahaha!"

Sabres sits next to Tiberius, drinking directly from a small barrel "That marine over there, you go some past hm ? Biihahaha!"
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious ; Royal Shichibukai, "Dark King" Wally. Tarai Current (CLOSED)   Serious ; Royal Shichibukai, "Dark King" Wally. Tarai Current (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 8:04 am

The port on marineford is full of marine soldiers in wait to see the new schibukai, Nishki glances forward "Good, as we expect from you Wally..."

Tiberius tightens his mask "Yea, i have history with all of marineford, for me this trip is just like coming back home....."
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious ; Royal Shichibukai, "Dark King" Wally. Tarai Current (CLOSED)   Serious ; Royal Shichibukai, "Dark King" Wally. Tarai Current (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 10:09 am

Most of the crew leave a comment about the sight of the Marine HQ.
"Hahaha, now thats a wacky place !" ~ Dude
"What a lovely - yet intimidating - sight ! Maaaha ~!" ~ Ginji
"So this is ... Marine HQ ... quite something ..." ~ Hawks
"It's been a while ..." ~ Suigo
" Ohoho ~! Delightful !" ~ Martha

Sabres comments too that this is quite the place. "Dont you think you can now reveal yourself ? There is nothing they can do to you now, can they ? Biiihahahaha !" Sabres drinks by the barrel again.
Back to top Go down
Frog Dragon

Frog Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Serious ; Royal Shichibukai, "Dark King" Wally. Tarai Current (CLOSED)   Serious ; Royal Shichibukai, "Dark King" Wally. Tarai Current (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 10:26 am

"So this is the marine headquarters." Zuro commented after he came up to the deck "Wouldn't expect to see this after such a short career."
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious ; Royal Shichibukai, "Dark King" Wally. Tarai Current (CLOSED)   Serious ; Royal Shichibukai, "Dark King" Wally. Tarai Current (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 10:29 am

Dude pats Zuro's shoulder "Consider yourself a no ordinary rookie then." He grins.
" Why indeed, everyone ... of us ... is more than ... a rookie." Hawks comments and Dude teases him about being "too confident."
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious ; Royal Shichibukai, "Dark King" Wally. Tarai Current (CLOSED)   Serious ; Royal Shichibukai, "Dark King" Wally. Tarai Current (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 10:30 am

Nishki notices Zuro as they close in on the port "Well arent you lucky, but i should tell you, better here than Impel down......"

Tiberius remains quiet "No, i shouldnt , they think im dead, its better to leave it at that...."
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious ; Royal Shichibukai, "Dark King" Wally. Tarai Current (CLOSED)   Serious ; Royal Shichibukai, "Dark King" Wally. Tarai Current (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 10:41 am

Nishki jumps off the ship onto the docks, the marines on the dock salutes "VICE ADMIRAL, WELCOME BACK SIR!!!"

Nishki motions to them to be at ease "We got a new schibukai arriving, just follow usual protocol and we will be ok..., inform the fleet admiral, i will handle the paper work and other formalities...."
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious ; Royal Shichibukai, "Dark King" Wally. Tarai Current (CLOSED)   Serious ; Royal Shichibukai, "Dark King" Wally. Tarai Current (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 1:45 pm

"Oi, you guys watch the ship while I am busy and I will let you go after that!" Wally shoots to the grunts steering the ship.
Then the whole crew gets off the ship and follow Nishki.
" As you wish, Dark Clown." Sabres responds to Tiberius and laughs a bit in his standard way.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious ; Royal Shichibukai, "Dark King" Wally. Tarai Current (CLOSED)   Serious ; Royal Shichibukai, "Dark King" Wally. Tarai Current (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 1:53 pm

Nishki walks straight through the platform, the courtyard on the right, a few of the lower soldiers immediately saluting, Nishki keeps walking till they reach a room with futons and mats to sit on
Nishki takes out a form and paper "Sign here, its a formality, but by signing this some things will be clear..." he gives it to Wally.

Tiberius following closely behind, and then almost bumps into someone who was sleeping "huh, eh? well watever..." the man goes back to sleep, Tiberius looked back and thought to himself "kuzan?" He quickly put it out of his mind and caught up with the others.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious ; Royal Shichibukai, "Dark King" Wally. Tarai Current (CLOSED)   Serious ; Royal Shichibukai, "Dark King" Wally. Tarai Current (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 2:00 pm

Wally takes the paper "So ... a paper can hold me down ?" He laughs lowly and comment that he is just kiddin, sighing the paper "There you go, Nishki-sama."

A low-post marine is doin some calculations.
"What are you checkin buddy ?"
"Their total bounties ... man, 3 months ago that crew didnt even existed and now look at those monsters gathered in one spot!"
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious ; Royal Shichibukai, "Dark King" Wally. Tarai Current (CLOSED)   Serious ; Royal Shichibukai, "Dark King" Wally. Tarai Current (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 2:06 pm

Nishki laughs at this remark, and takes the goat, he gives it to one of the agents at the door "get this to sengoku ...." The agents salute and begin running off.
Then one of the officers came in "Vice Admiral Nishki, i am at my wits end here, that damn Sakazuki again senselessly killing people, i want him discharged!!"

Nishki held his head "For gods sake, go an report all this to the higher ups, im in the middle of something.."

The marine officer looks at the Black Cross crew and becomes timid "Ohhh..., i see, my fault , ill leave!!!" He starts running out.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious ; Royal Shichibukai, "Dark King" Wally. Tarai Current (CLOSED)   Serious ; Royal Shichibukai, "Dark King" Wally. Tarai Current (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 2:12 pm

(OOC At that time Kong was Fleet Admiral, not that it matters though Razz)

The pirates just wait. "Is there anything else we need to know ?" Wally asks.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious ; Royal Shichibukai, "Dark King" Wally. Tarai Current (CLOSED)   Serious ; Royal Shichibukai, "Dark King" Wally. Tarai Current (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 2:17 pm

((i know, but Sengoku held some intelligence role at the navy before h became fleet admiral, i wouldnt call the fleet admiral by his first name would i?))

Nishki looked up "Yes , there is another thing, the schibukai is a very exclusive team of pirates, therefore you are advised not to fight each other, we cannot have that happening, also i will remind you Wally that although you are schibuaki, your crew is not exempt from severe punishment if you screw up, the moment you do anything out of line, your whole crew will be hunted, understood, if so i believe the business is complete...."
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious ; Royal Shichibukai, "Dark King" Wally. Tarai Current (CLOSED)   Serious ; Royal Shichibukai, "Dark King" Wally. Tarai Current (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 2:24 pm

(Good point lol, my bad. Btw, since Tiberius is presumed dead, they dont have a bounty for "Dark Clown" right ? Man thats convinient xD)

"Will you boys behave like I will ?" Wally says and laughs. "Alright, I agree, I am not stupid enough to throws away the status I wanted for years you know."
Suigo then approaches Nishki "I have some information regarding a specific pirate crew that could be trouble to everyone here."
A marine grunt next to Nishki lets out a small "ah" of surprize "Thats the Black Katana" he says to himself.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious ; Royal Shichibukai, "Dark King" Wally. Tarai Current (CLOSED)   Serious ; Royal Shichibukai, "Dark King" Wally. Tarai Current (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 2:27 pm

Nishki files some things together "Go on, who are they?"

Tiberius tightens his mask, it seems that no one had recognised him yet, which was good news
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious ; Royal Shichibukai, "Dark King" Wally. Tarai Current (CLOSED)   Serious ; Royal Shichibukai, "Dark King" Wally. Tarai Current (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 2:34 pm

Suddenly someone grabs Tiberius and takes him behind a column without anyone noticing "I see you want to be lovely - yet oddly - hidden, and I could help you in the near future." Ginji says to Tiberius.

"Anubis pirates" says Suigo and gives Nishki a document "Consider this our crew's first job as a Shichibukai's force." And then continues "They are up to something *flashback when Ginji jumped on the ship to ask for fire, he did it so they can spy even momentarily on the situation* but that is all the information I have to give. Their captain is a logia user, and I can tell that he is a fearsome person, I'd say he is more than just a rookie." He finishes.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious ; Royal Shichibukai, "Dark King" Wally. Tarai Current (CLOSED)   Serious ; Royal Shichibukai, "Dark King" Wally. Tarai Current (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 2:41 pm

Nishki holds his hand up "No, i have received specific info about that crew from one of our officers, they are not your concern, the royal family of arabasta is also involved in this situation so no interference from schibukai, they are not big enough for you to be chasing after them, however i do have a job for you since your asking ( he pulls out a paper) here , they are known as the Untouchable pirates, not much is known about them, but i want ou to find them, find the Untouchable pirates and then report, if you want the job?" Nishki holds out the paper.

Tiberius uses saints hand and grabs Ginji by the throat "Dont you ever creep up on me"
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious ; Royal Shichibukai, "Dark King" Wally. Tarai Current (CLOSED)   Serious ; Royal Shichibukai, "Dark King" Wally. Tarai Current (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 2:47 pm

"Weee-hahahaha, very well, we will find that crew !" Wally shoots.
Suigo sits down "Very well, marine."
At the same time Tiberius grabbed him by the throat, Ginji's left hand is a mere inch away from Tiberius neck , with the fingers pointing the neck like blades "Ohoho, calm down there, we are on the same lovely crew after all, no need to fight over that now."
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious ; Royal Shichibukai, "Dark King" Wally. Tarai Current (CLOSED)   Serious ; Royal Shichibukai, "Dark King" Wally. Tarai Current (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 10:14 pm

Tiberius laughs "You dont know my power do you? you dont know about my hand,alrite, fine (lets go of ginjii)"

Nishki points to the door "Well if you want you can relax in Mariejoia , but if not , you are free to go , schibukai Wally...."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious ; Royal Shichibukai, "Dark King" Wally. Tarai Current (CLOSED)   Serious ; Royal Shichibukai, "Dark King" Wally. Tarai Current (CLOSED) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious ; Royal Shichibukai, "Dark King" Wally. Tarai Current (CLOSED)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next