One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious : Travelling to Arabasta, time to meet the royal family (closed)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
nikz200

nikz200

Serious : Travelling to Arabasta, time to meet the royal family (closed) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious : Travelling to Arabasta, time to meet the royal family (closed)   Serious : Travelling to Arabasta, time to meet the royal family (closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 1:00 am

"HO,ho, ho, I see that Nishki has always had varying tastes in companions, hahahaha" The old king accepted the necklace and then asked them to rise .

Nishki looked sad "How are you feeling your majesty....."

The king smiled widely "Not too good im afraid....., the physicians keep telling me i dont have long for this world......, but at last Mashidi to take over....."

Nishki looked a bit lighter "Mashidi is good but dont you want your other one to take over?"

The king looked even more cheerful "He is too young, Cobra has a good heart but his age will prevent him from doing much, and as for Samadi, he is a lost cause......"

Nishki dropped his head "Im sorry about Anubis.... i should have been here...."

The king was now laughing "My dear boy, there was not much you could have done even if you came here, Anubis,......, Anubis is too drastic in his beliefs....., i was very sad when he did what he did........"
Back to top Go down
9thKing

9thKing

Serious : Travelling to Arabasta, time to meet the royal family (closed) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious : Travelling to Arabasta, time to meet the royal family (closed)   Serious : Travelling to Arabasta, time to meet the royal family (closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 1:21 am

As Nishki and An the King talked Jordan sttod outside the throne room listening to what they were saying
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious : Travelling to Arabasta, time to meet the royal family (closed)   Serious : Travelling to Arabasta, time to meet the royal family (closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 2:05 am

Nishki then laughed "You are horrible at hiding Jordan, after all it was one of the lessons i taught you once when you joined....."
Back to top Go down
9thKing

9thKing

PostSubject: Re: Serious : Travelling to Arabasta, time to meet the royal family (closed)   Serious : Travelling to Arabasta, time to meet the royal family (closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 2:15 am

Jordan walks from behind the wall " Guess there's no fooling you" he then turns and bows to the king "Godd Evening Your Majesty" Jordan says still bowing
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious : Travelling to Arabasta, time to meet the royal family (closed)   Serious : Travelling to Arabasta, time to meet the royal family (closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 2:18 am

The king smiled "Well, well, this must be the young lad Kong was sending over for my personal mission, hohoho..."

Nishki did not look surprised at all "That sounds like him alright....,"

The king then motioned to Jordan to come closer
Back to top Go down
9thKing

9thKing

PostSubject: Re: Serious : Travelling to Arabasta, time to meet the royal family (closed)   Serious : Travelling to Arabasta, time to meet the royal family (closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 2:20 am

Jordan stands and walks a little closer to the king
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious : Travelling to Arabasta, time to meet the royal family (closed)   Serious : Travelling to Arabasta, time to meet the royal family (closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 2:27 am

"Hmmmm, you seem like a good boy, so tell me how goes the search for my son?...." The king asks

Nishki remains still and listens for the answer
Back to top Go down
9thKing

9thKing

PostSubject: Re: Serious : Travelling to Arabasta, time to meet the royal family (closed)   Serious : Travelling to Arabasta, time to meet the royal family (closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 2:34 am

Jordan looks at the King then he looks down " I'm sorry your majesty, i failed to capture your son" Jordan then looks at the king again " i found him at Sabaody Archipelago with his new pirate crew..., i only say him for a few min but my over confident led to my defeat he quickly destroyed my entire fleet, he then sailed north and did something i'm forbidden to speak of, but i refuse to give up on this mission if you'll allow me to continue....
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious : Travelling to Arabasta, time to meet the royal family (closed)   Serious : Travelling to Arabasta, time to meet the royal family (closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 2:41 am

Nishki looked at the king "Anubis killed a schibukai, and also has done severe damage to several navy ships, this is all making him and his crew very famous at the moment, his power is growing and im afraid your majesty after long , it wont matter, we will have to bring him down hard....."

The king now looked mournful "Did you know as a child i neglected Anubis....., it was my fault , i loved all my sons but it was unfortunate that i could only pay attention to so few, my son was struggling between right and wrong all the time..... Anubis is a good boy, but he has seen the worlds horrors and has come to the conclusion that violence is the only way to achieve power and the status he craved, i ask you again, please bring him back in one piece if possible, please for an old dying man......"

Nishki was feeling really sad now, this was too much for him.
Back to top Go down
9thKing

9thKing

PostSubject: Re: Serious : Travelling to Arabasta, time to meet the royal family (closed)   Serious : Travelling to Arabasta, time to meet the royal family (closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 2:45 am

Jordan looks sad for a moment then Stands tall " your majesty i will do everything in my power to bring your son back to you in one piece"

Last edited by Ryan on Tue May 11, 2010 2:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious : Travelling to Arabasta, time to meet the royal family (closed)   Serious : Travelling to Arabasta, time to meet the royal family (closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 2:45 am

( Can I join in with an NPC character ? Like, I dont know if u remember him Nik, Gosai ?)
Back to top Go down
http://santoryu-phoenix.tumblr.com
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious : Travelling to Arabasta, time to meet the royal family (closed)   Serious : Travelling to Arabasta, time to meet the royal family (closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 2:56 am

((mmm, sure i guess but no sudden changes , so ok))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious : Travelling to Arabasta, time to meet the royal family (closed)   Serious : Travelling to Arabasta, time to meet the royal family (closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 7:27 am

Keiharu was listening, just listening but then remebered whispering
to Nishki " what about the prisoner thing ? "
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious : Travelling to Arabasta, time to meet the royal family (closed)   Serious : Travelling to Arabasta, time to meet the royal family (closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 8:14 am

Nishki whipered back "we cannot be rude Keiharu...."

The king laughed "Now, now dont be hard on the boy, yes ill leave Jordan to think about that, now, to the other matter, i trust Nishki with this duty... , they are very dangerous.."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious : Travelling to Arabasta, time to meet the royal family (closed)   Serious : Travelling to Arabasta, time to meet the royal family (closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 8:40 am

Keiharu smilled, finally something to help free the world of pirate scum
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious : Travelling to Arabasta, time to meet the royal family (closed)   Serious : Travelling to Arabasta, time to meet the royal family (closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 8:52 am

Nishki looked up, "Rest assured your son will be brought back alive your majesty, now perhaps we should discuss the matter about the prisoners....."

"I will explain for my father...." behind they see Mashidi waling in with the military uniform. Nishki smiled "Off guard duty already?"

Mashidi grinned he was holding papers in his hand "Somebody has to brief you on procedure, hahaha"

The king smiled "My son, you know you dont have to work so hard... Your mother worries about you..."

Mashidi goes and hugs his father "Do not fear father, tell mother i am faring well, life is not so bad as the leader of our nations military...."

Mashidi then picked up the papers and then looked at Keiharu and Talitha "Would you like to know the prisoners here?"
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious : Travelling to Arabasta, time to meet the royal family (closed)   Serious : Travelling to Arabasta, time to meet the royal family (closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 9:02 am

“Now we're talking! That's exactly what I wanna hear about!“
Talithas grin was wider than ever. She disliked the heat of this country, but its prisoners were one thing she liked.
“Who is it? Heard they're pretty famous!“
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious : Travelling to Arabasta, time to meet the royal family (closed)   Serious : Travelling to Arabasta, time to meet the royal family (closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 9:07 am

" yeah that would be pretty interesting"
Keiharu said with a calm voice that sounded Nothing like he was
interesting but the truth was that he actually really wanted to know
about the prisoners
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious : Travelling to Arabasta, time to meet the royal family (closed)   Serious : Travelling to Arabasta, time to meet the royal family (closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 9:08 am

Mashidis seemed a bit shocked, they were so excited about prisoners "Well firstly, we have Gunz RIkards, he is a recorded murderer who killed many navy personnel.., then we have Rafiq "Scorpion" Socrates, he is considered one of the main men under my brothers rebellion plans last time..., then we have Joker Peter, he is very volatile and only listened to my brother....., and finnally , the rebellions main general, my brothers former right hand man......, Amirul "the underworld noble" Youseff...."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious : Travelling to Arabasta, time to meet the royal family (closed)   Serious : Travelling to Arabasta, time to meet the royal family (closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 9:11 am

" and what level are they going to be going to vice admiral ??, and
to you thanks for the info" Keiharu said with a wide grin
He really wanted to make thoose bastards feel hell

"im vice admiral Keiharu of the marines" Keiharu said with a short bow
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious : Travelling to Arabasta, time to meet the royal family (closed)   Serious : Travelling to Arabasta, time to meet the royal family (closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 9:16 am

Mashidi nods, and then Nishki looks up "Each man is equal to a rear admiral....."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious : Travelling to Arabasta, time to meet the royal family (closed)   Serious : Travelling to Arabasta, time to meet the royal family (closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 9:22 am

" hmm.. Pretty amazing, hehe how did you catch them ? " keiharu
said with an interested voice looking at the different men in the
room
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious : Travelling to Arabasta, time to meet the royal family (closed)   Serious : Travelling to Arabasta, time to meet the royal family (closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 9:29 am

((They are on the paper))

Mashidi looked up and sighed "It was really difficult , but after Anubis was defeated the entire army worked tirelessly to capture them, we finally suceeded and kept them in prison, of course we had assistance from one Navy admiral...."
Nihski nodded.
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious : Travelling to Arabasta, time to meet the royal family (closed)   Serious : Travelling to Arabasta, time to meet the royal family (closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 9:33 am

“Yeah, yeah, that's all really interesting and I'm moved to tears and stuff. But when are we gonna see them? Like, in person? To get them to our ship?“
Talitha was really impatient when it came to such matters. And the mention of admirals always bothered her a little. It reminded her what a long way she had to go to reach her goal.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious : Travelling to Arabasta, time to meet the royal family (closed)   Serious : Travelling to Arabasta, time to meet the royal family (closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 9:38 am

(( i know i looked at the men in the room to see if anyone looked like they could do it ))
" when are we gonna see them?" said laughing and couldnt keep his
interest back
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious : Travelling to Arabasta, time to meet the royal family (closed)   Serious : Travelling to Arabasta, time to meet the royal family (closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious : Travelling to Arabasta, time to meet the royal family (closed)
Page 3 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next