One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Devil Bone Pirates Part 1

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
j3st3r-Smil3

j3st3r-Smil3

The Devil Bone Pirates Part 1 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Devil Bone Pirates Part 1   The Devil Bone Pirates Part 1 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 12:46 pm

Bones started to laugh when he saw Rogers reaction. "Hahahaha you got so scared hahahahaha. My name is Captain Devil Bones. You can call me Jonny. Tell you what its morning im going to wake up the rest of the crew and get breakfast going you are free to stay if you would like. You have never had breakfast until you had Akemi's Breakfast. I will answer any question you have for me at that time. In the mean time how bout you tell me more about yourself Roger. I feel i don't know you well enough to answer your questions."
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: The Devil Bone Pirates Part 1   The Devil Bone Pirates Part 1 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 1:46 pm

Roger smiled and laughed a bit at his earlier reaction as well. "Breakfast sounds great, I am starved! Haven't had a decent meal in weeks, I am afraid! I am 21 years old, I was born at the Shabondy Archipelago in the grandline. I am 6'3, I got 240 Pounds of Muscle on me. Oh yeah, I also got this cross-shaped scar on my left cheek from the kidnapping gang who killed my folks, when I was 7. Though I actually got it when I was 10, when I fought with them to avenge my parents. I avenged them at the age of 11, and been sailing as a Pirate ever since. That's my life story in a nutshell."

Last edited by ssj3gohan007 on Thu Jul 31, 2008 8:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
j3st3r-Smil3

j3st3r-Smil3

PostSubject: Re: The Devil Bone Pirates Part 1   The Devil Bone Pirates Part 1 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 2:23 pm

"O could we ride it?" Three Akemi Clones asked in unison. "First we eat Akemi" said The captain. as the food was being set on the table. "Dig in everyone." and with that everyone started to eat. "To answer your questions Roger, this is my ship Bones Deep. It's made up of the bones from my body. This is the home for the Devil Bone Pirates. This is Akemi," the captain point over to the clones. "and Isabella and Larry," and he pointed over to the beautiful woman and huge man sitting at the table. "Would you like to join our crew Roger?"
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: The Devil Bone Pirates Part 1   The Devil Bone Pirates Part 1 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 2:31 pm

Roger smiled and bowed in respect, then he shook each of the crew's hands. "I would be honored to, thank you! So would I be correct in my assumption that you ate a Devil Fruit and can control bones or something? If so, that's most impressive to make a ship out of bones!"
Back to top Go down
j3st3r-Smil3

j3st3r-Smil3

PostSubject: Re: The Devil Bone Pirates Part 1   The Devil Bone Pirates Part 1 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 2:47 pm

"You would indeed be correct in that assumption. I ate the Hone Hone Fruit. It gives me the ability to grow, control, and shoot my bones on or in any part of my body. Ive had a long time to master this fruit power. After breakfast I want to see how strong you are. Would you fight me."
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: The Devil Bone Pirates Part 1   The Devil Bone Pirates Part 1 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 3:45 pm

Roger smiled, "Interesting, The Hone Hone Fruit. That is cool! Sure I would love to fight you!"
Roger was eating breakfast like Goku, he was Stttttaarrvveed! He continuing to devour the food like a monster, finishing 10 plates already! "Mmmmmhhhh this food pwns! Who is the Chef?"
Back to top Go down
j3st3r-Smil3

j3st3r-Smil3

PostSubject: Re: The Devil Bone Pirates Part 1   The Devil Bone Pirates Part 1 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 4:03 pm

"Akemi is the Chef, he is also the Navigator and Doctor. He is also my strongest fighter." Everyone looks over Akemi who has finished 14 plates each. "he does use up massive amounts of energy so he eats like a garbage disposer? A couple of times his clones chocked to death because he was so hungry i couldn't stop laughing. After breakfast Akemi get everyone on there training schedule. Roger when ever your ready "m going to prepare the battle ground." Bones went out to the deck. When Roger went out after he was done he saw that the entire deck was a flat with no mast everything was even. "Should we begin."

(The ship is the size of Thousand Sunny)
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: The Devil Bone Pirates Part 1   The Devil Bone Pirates Part 1 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 4:10 pm

Roger was shocked by the impressive show of power, "Wow you can control bones to this level! I am impressed" Roger looked around the huge battlefield, amazed. "Wow! I am speechless!" Bones, "Ready?" Roger smiled and replied, "I was born ready!"
Back to top Go down
j3st3r-Smil3

j3st3r-Smil3

PostSubject: Re: The Devil Bone Pirates Part 1   The Devil Bone Pirates Part 1 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 4:22 pm

"Great, we'll start of hand to hand no fruit power. Then well go full power" Captain said. "You have the first move Roger."
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: The Devil Bone Pirates Part 1   The Devil Bone Pirates Part 1 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 4:52 pm

Roger charged at Captain Bones and then Jump up into the air and extended his fist toward the Captain. When Roger was falling back to the battlefield, he attempted to combined his weight, gravity, and his Superhuman Strength to make a devastating punch on the Captain's Nose. "Lets see how you handle this move!"
Back to top Go down
j3st3r-Smil3

j3st3r-Smil3

PostSubject: Re: The Devil Bone Pirates Part 1   The Devil Bone Pirates Part 1 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 5:19 pm

the captain seeing this with no problem stepped aside before he was hit than he did a backwards spin kick lifting his foot above his head and down on Rogers head with full force.
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: The Devil Bone Pirates Part 1   The Devil Bone Pirates Part 1 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 6:37 pm

Roger performed an incredible acrobatic manuever in mid-air dodging the kick. He then countered with a devastating kick to the right side of the Captain's neck. "Nice try, Cap"
Back to top Go down
j3st3r-Smil3

j3st3r-Smil3

PostSubject: Re: The Devil Bone Pirates Part 1   The Devil Bone Pirates Part 1 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 7:37 pm

Seeing the counter he grabs his foot with his right hand and his knee with his left and swung him over and slammed him hard on the deck. "Not to bad your self" Replied the Captain.
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: The Devil Bone Pirates Part 1   The Devil Bone Pirates Part 1 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 7:47 pm

Roger got up from the floor, "Thank you." He then attempt to tackle the Captain down to the ground in a football tackle style! "My turn!"
Back to top Go down
j3st3r-Smil3

j3st3r-Smil3

PostSubject: Re: The Devil Bone Pirates Part 1   The Devil Bone Pirates Part 1 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 9:04 pm

"Your going to have to try harder than that" The captain said to his attempted tackle. and at once flipped back on the deck landing on the shoulders placing his hands on the deck buy his head. once Roger was over top, Captain pushed off the deck launching him into the air. "good, lets see that power of yours," said the Captain as Roger was flying through the air.
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: The Devil Bone Pirates Part 1   The Devil Bone Pirates Part 1 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 9:35 pm

Roger was flying through the air and managed to stop himself before falling overboard. "You want to see my power!?! Well here it comes! Prepare Yourself! Kaminari!!!" Roger channeled a great deal of lightning-based energy(500,000,000 Volts) to his right hand, the energy became highly visible. Once the attack is formed, Roger rushed at Captain Bones with great speed whilst causing considerable damage to the environment with crators and trenches and then when Roger was within 4 feet of Captain Bones, He phased out! Roger moved at the speed of Light and virtually teleported behind Captain Bones and thrusted his right arm into his(Captain Bones) heart and unloads an incredible force onto Captain Bones!!! This attack is so powerful it has the power to split a bolt of lightning!

Last edited by ssj3gohan007 on Thu Jul 31, 2008 8:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
j3st3r-Smil3

j3st3r-Smil3

PostSubject: Re: The Devil Bone Pirates Part 1   The Devil Bone Pirates Part 1 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 11:01 pm

Before the captain was hit by Rogers attack, he grew out two pointed bones from his elbows that stopped at Rogers neck. D.B. looks back at Roger and says "Why don't we call it here. You are indeed a strong man and I'm honored to have you in my crew." The Captain turned around and put out his hand in friendship, while the Deck returned to its normal state.
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: The Devil Bone Pirates Part 1   The Devil Bone Pirates Part 1 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 11:15 pm

Roger saw that he was nearly hit in the neck with the Captain's bones. Then the captain extended his hand in a hand-shake type manner. The Captain probably things that his manuever would of killed me if he hadn't held back, what he doesn't realize is that I am A Logia and physical attacks are useless against me. I however won't complain, I could save that ability as a surprise for later. Roger took Captain Bones hand and shook it with a firm grip. "The Honor is mine, Captain" Roger bowed afterward as a sign of respect. "So whats next on our schedule? Are we going to Fight the Marine Admirals and Overthrow the World Government?"
Back to top Go down
j3st3r-Smil3

j3st3r-Smil3

PostSubject: Re: The Devil Bone Pirates Part 1   The Devil Bone Pirates Part 1 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 11:44 pm

(I read up your character and you said that you took out the ability to turn into lightning and that you could now be hit by physical attacks)

"Thats a little further down the road. For now it Akemi set down a path that will take 2 months to get to the grand line. This will give my crew and i time to become even stronger so that no one will be able to stop us from reaching our goals. We will be training hard for the next two months. I want us to be so strong that we only use our fruit powers as a last resort."

(If you can think of an adventure in West Blue that we could do next it would be appreciated)
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: The Devil Bone Pirates Part 1   The Devil Bone Pirates Part 1 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 11:55 pm

(yes your right about that, my bad. I think we should go to Ilusia and assasinate Kill Thalassa Lucas, The King of Ilusia. Ilusia is the only World Government owned Country outside the Grandline. Ilusia is located in West Blue)

Roger thought for a moment and came up with a great idea, "I know I am new here, but I got an idea! We could go to Ilusia and assasinate King Thalassa Lucas. He is very high-ranking noble of the World Governement. If we kill such an important guy, our bounties are sure to go up! What do you say, Cap?"
Back to top Go down
j3st3r-Smil3

j3st3r-Smil3

PostSubject: Re: The Devil Bone Pirates Part 1   The Devil Bone Pirates Part 1 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 12:20 am

(That sounds good, lets make it like an Enies Lobby incident I don't want to be sneaky in any way. We'll do this and then go to The Grand Line)

"Thats a great idea. Akemi Make our last stop in West blue Ilusia. We're going to bring down King Lucas and steal there treasure."

(write a post about how your character is training. I'll do the same then we'll land in Ilusia and start that story. sound good.)
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: The Devil Bone Pirates Part 1   The Devil Bone Pirates Part 1 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 12:53 am

(That sounds awesome, I will do just that)
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: The Devil Bone Pirates Part 1   The Devil Bone Pirates Part 1 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 10:26 am

Roger and his new crew were training hard for the next two months. His daily schedule had consisted of Eating a huge breakfast, Training with Akemi, Eating a huge lunch, Training with Captain Bones, Eating a huge Supper, Training with Larry, Eating a huge Dinner, Training with Isabelle, Going to bed. The training he had with the crew members had consisted of fighting and learning/developing new techniques. He learned Three Techniques on the first Months(Senbon, Nagashi, Sword) and two more during the second month(Kirin + Damage Transfer). Not only that he also got stronger, He was able to increase his base Dourikis by 5 times(500 to 2500) Roger also noticed from his fights that the other crew members had improved as well. Roger and Akemi were the closest in fighting ability, they always tied. That is until Roger learned some new moves which allowed him to finally beat Akemi.

Last edited by ssj3gohan007 on Thu Jul 31, 2008 7:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
j3st3r-Smil3

j3st3r-Smil3

PostSubject: Re: The Devil Bone Pirates Part 1   The Devil Bone Pirates Part 1 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 7:29 pm

training constantly with everyone has without a doubt increased Akemi's endurance but has also helped him learn 4 new techniques. training his body he has mastered Tetki giving him the ability to make his body like steel to defend against physical attacks. and Rokushiki Ougi witch allows him to take the force from any hit on him and return it through his hands similar to an impact dial. In the second month he mastered Rankyaku with this he kicks a crescents shape of cutting energy that can cut through stone. and Jugan witch allows him to punch with the force of a bullet. Larry trained to obtain Tetki and shigan witch allows him to use his fingers to puncture his enemy with the force of a bullet. Isabella trained to learn Kami-e witch allows her to dodge any attack by becoming like paper she flows around the enemies attack and Rankyaku. Captain learned Te-awase witch allows him to measure the strength of anyone to hit him.

It is the day before the attack on Ilusia and the crew is resting up. Akemi is in his room reading while the rest of the crew including the three clones is on the deck having fun. Akemi clones are messing with larry taking his glasses and laughing while he freaks out trying to find them. Isabella is singing enjoying herself. while D.B. and roger are talking about humorous stories of the past. Finally the day turns to night and before everyone goes to bed the Captain has a few words "Tomorrow we destroy Ilusia. We will hit them hard and make them regret ever being born. Good job on your training everyone. Even you Roger you were able to surpass Akemi that is no easy task. Larry I'm looking foreword to see you in action tomorrow You as well Isabella. Now lets getsome sleep tomorrow we start the new age of pirates.
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: The Devil Bone Pirates Part 1   The Devil Bone Pirates Part 1 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 8:07 pm

Roger thanked Captain Bones for the compliment, "Thank you, Captain. I am ready to hunt down and destroy any and all marines that I-I mean We come across tommorow!" Captain Bones replied, "Good....Good...With our crew's current strength we shouldn't have too much trouble with this assignment, however don't get careless and underestimate your enemy!" Roger, "Yes, Sir!" Roger went off to sleep early so we would be at full strength for tommorow!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Devil Bone Pirates Part 1   The Devil Bone Pirates Part 1 - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Devil Bone Pirates Part 1
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next