One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: the adventures of the oblivion pirates: part 1

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Dustfinger

Dustfinger

Serious: the adventures of the oblivion pirates: part 1 Empty
PostSubject: Serious: the adventures of the oblivion pirates: part 1   Serious: the adventures of the oblivion pirates: part 1 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 7:21 pm

As Connor woke up, the sun was just coming up. He was in the middle of ocean with no-where in site. Saru was somewhere on the ship, but Connor didn't no where. "Oh man. I'm starving, I wonder what there is to eat." just then a huge sea creature jumped out out of the water. "Grab the fishing rods! I gotta catch that fish!" shouted Connor, while looking hungrily at the huge creature that was now swimming next to the ship which was called The Deathbringer. We really could do with getting some more crew members, it's hard to man a ship meant to have a fairly large crew on it with only two people. thought Connor. Connor had searched the whole ship now, and hadn't found Saru or the fishing rods. [i]Dang it! Where could those two have gone. Maybe Saru has already gone out fishing, or he's sleeping in a barrel." thought Connor, chuckling to himself slightly. Connor thought he saw land on the horizon and all thoughts of food vanished from his mind. He climbed to the top of the crow's nest and grabbed a nearby silver spyglass. As he looked through it his hopes of an Island were raised higher, because he was now sure that there was an island nearby. They were sailing the grand line and Connor was really wanting to find out what the weather on this island would be like. "Saru! Where are you?! There's land on the horizon!" shouted Connor concerned that Saru had drowned in the sea.
Back to top Go down
vexthewolf

vexthewolf

PostSubject: Re: Serious: the adventures of the oblivion pirates: part 1   Serious: the adventures of the oblivion pirates: part 1 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 7:55 pm

"wha" saru said lazily."good im starving and we need a good place to eat" Saru came from out of a barrel witch he was sleeping in. " that barrel is a better bed than that rock of a matress you have for my bed"
Back to top Go down
Dustfinger

Dustfinger

PostSubject: Re: Serious: the adventures of the oblivion pirates: part 1   Serious: the adventures of the oblivion pirates: part 1 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 8:04 pm

"Get up you Lazy bum! I see land!" shouted Connor at his life-long friend and rival Saru. "And stop complaining about the beds. You say that every day. That barrel is better than my bed. That barrel is better than my bed. I'm tired of hearing it!" said Connor in a mocking tone. The sea was very rough and just then they got hit by a particularly large wave, and Connor fell out of the Crow's Nest and on to the deck bellow. "Aaaaaahhhhhh that hert!" screamed Connor. He got up walked to where the deck, looking down at the water. "It's gonna be a long trip, I think this island is very stormy." said Connor. "I hate islands with bad weather." Connor walked to the kitchen to see what there was to eat. He searched the cabinets, the walls, the chairs, the table, under the table, under the chairs, the barrels of water, the barrels of rum, the roof, and his pants for about ten minutes and then came to the conclusion that there was no food. "Saru, have caught any fish lately!?"
Back to top Go down
Irrational
Admin
Irrational

PostSubject: Re: Serious: the adventures of the oblivion pirates: part 1   Serious: the adventures of the oblivion pirates: part 1 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 1:58 am

On the island, Clarisse was not overly thrilled. In order to get some extra money, she agreed to play private security for a equally private port. The weather was awful and nothing had happened for near a week. It was certainly not a high point in her travels. The only thing sheltering her from the weather was the small shack she was sitting in, chair leaning against the wall as the wind howled outside, rattling the seaward windows. Plastered on the wall were a number of wanted posters. In some places, only a few corners of paper remained. Obviously from when the previous port security managed to bag a criminal. At this point, Clarisse wished one of these people would show up in the port.
Back to top Go down
Dustfinger

Dustfinger

PostSubject: Re: Serious: the adventures of the oblivion pirates: part 1   Serious: the adventures of the oblivion pirates: part 1 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 9:01 am

((This is que for vexthewolf to reply now))
Back to top Go down
vexthewolf

vexthewolf

PostSubject: Re: Serious: the adventures of the oblivion pirates: part 1   Serious: the adventures of the oblivion pirates: part 1 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 11:36 am

pissed at the comment of the captian like always saru said " no but im going to try". just because i fainted two second before he does makes him better than me i dont think so. shooting a few grappling hooks at the water he managed to catch a few fish and a an octopus. " here's your fish your highness" saru murmured sarcasticly
Back to top Go down
Dustfinger

Dustfinger

PostSubject: Re: Serious: the adventures of the oblivion pirates: part 1   Serious: the adventures of the oblivion pirates: part 1 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 12:45 pm

Talk about an atitude problem "The fish were meant for you. I will catch my own fish." Just then a huge fish jumped out of the water. Connor fired off a sonic slash and killed the fish. He got on the life boat, tied a rope around and used his sonic powers to get him back to the boat. "I thought I would challenge myself." said Connor. They had reached the port now, and he docked the ship. "Alright, I'm off. Don't worry about guarding our ship, if it's gone I got plan." Connor got off the ship and went to the board with the wanted list. At the very top him and Saru had a combined bounty of 10,,010,000. "How does Saru have a bounty of 10,000,000!!!!!?????" shouted Connor as he jumped back. I know we're equally strong, but I think the navy is putting too much stock in his abilities.
Back to top Go down
Irrational
Admin
Irrational

PostSubject: Re: Serious: the adventures of the oblivion pirates: part 1   Serious: the adventures of the oblivion pirates: part 1 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 4:29 pm

Clarisse heard the outburst and looked at the man on the docks. He was looking at a wanted poster but it was obviously not his own. He did however, know this person. Curiosity piqued, she leaned back to look at the board of wanted posters on the wall of the shack. Sure enough, this man was on it. Clarisse let out a low whistle as she realized this man was the crew member of Saru. It seemed that today, the monotony would finally break.

Last edited by Irrational on Fri Oct 03, 2008 12:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
vexthewolf

vexthewolf

PostSubject: Re: Serious: the adventures of the oblivion pirates: part 1   Serious: the adventures of the oblivion pirates: part 1 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 1:46 pm

walking towards the bar he saw a figure leaning agianst the wanted board. he looked at the board then at the person and figrure since she was not on the board she was nothing to be concered with. Saru entered the bar and ordered one of there finest ale but looked at the cup and grabbed the bartender by the neck. " you think im stupid this ale is poisoned! who set you up to this or ill slice you up from the inside out!!!".
Back to top Go down
Dustfinger

Dustfinger

PostSubject: Re: Serious: the adventures of the oblivion pirates: part 1   Serious: the adventures of the oblivion pirates: part 1 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 12:01 pm

Connor heard the ruckus coming from the bar. It sounded like Saru was angry about something. Oh great! What's he gotten into now? Connor walked into the bar and saw what was going on. He asked one of the "guests" what happened. The man said that the guy was claiming that his drink was poisoned. Connor walked up next to Saru and picked up the cup. He took a drink from it. Then looked at Saru. "What do you think your doing! The ale wasn't poisoned! Can't you go anywhere without picking a fight?"
Back to top Go down
Irrational
Admin
Irrational

PostSubject: Re: Serious: the adventures of the oblivion pirates: part 1   Serious: the adventures of the oblivion pirates: part 1 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 12:54 pm

Smiling, Clarisse left the docks. It wouldn't do much harm to the job she took. The bar was still close enough that she'd see any new ships coming in and if they were more pirates, the panic would let her know for sure. Looking through the bar's window, she spotted the two pirates and wondered just how powerful they were and if she could even take them. Of course, she could always test their strength now without them knowing it was her. Tensions in the bar were already high and it seemed all it needed was a little nudge.

Pointing her right index finger at an unattended mug and the left one at the back of Saru's head she whispered, "5". Suddenly, to everyone in the bar it would appear as though a beer mug had taken flight and was flying straight at the back of Saru's head. Even if it didn't hit, Clarisse expected a bar fight to break out.
Back to top Go down
Dustfinger

Dustfinger

PostSubject: Re: Serious: the adventures of the oblivion pirates: part 1   Serious: the adventures of the oblivion pirates: part 1 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 12:59 pm

Connor saw the glass coming. He immediatley reacted, shoving Saru down and taking his place. He let off a sonic blast that shattered the glass in to invisible pieces. He had seen where the glass had come from, but no one had thrown it. He bent and wispered into Saru's ear "Someones after us, and they are not in this bar. Do not begin a fight. I shoved you down because a glass was about to hit you in the back of the head." Connor grabbed Saru pulled him upright. Connor then appologized to the bar tender and said he is gonna need to clean up. He the bar tender a coin so as to pay for the drink as well as the damage. He signaled for Saru to leave the bar and go back to the ship.
Back to top Go down
Irrational
Admin
Irrational

PostSubject: Re: Serious: the adventures of the oblivion pirates: part 1   Serious: the adventures of the oblivion pirates: part 1 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 1:06 pm

Disappointed, Clarisse began to walk down the street and never took a sideways glance and just kept going forward. She didn't want to look suspicious after all. But it seemed even the lackey was powerful and they had excellent self control. Fighting them right out would be a poor choice. If she could attack them in a similar fashion though, she would have a good chance. She smiled. Honest, face to face fights were for swordsmen and knights.
Back to top Go down
vexthewolf

vexthewolf

PostSubject: Re: Serious: the adventures of the oblivion pirates: part 1   Serious: the adventures of the oblivion pirates: part 1 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 11:26 am

Walking out of the bar Saru saw the girl again and remembered that he had seen her once before. Thats when it hit him he leaned over to Connor and whispered " this girl is a bounty hunter and judging by the look on her face shes after us" not worried one bit he strolled over and said "hey miss do you happen to know who i am?". having one hand behind his back drawing out a blade from his hand.
Back to top Go down
Ryu Kazage

Ryu Kazage

PostSubject: Re: Serious: the adventures of the oblivion pirates: part 1   Serious: the adventures of the oblivion pirates: part 1 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 1:02 pm

( hey do i get an intro soon?)
Back to top Go down
Irrational
Admin
Irrational

PostSubject: Re: Serious: the adventures of the oblivion pirates: part 1   Serious: the adventures of the oblivion pirates: part 1 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 1:39 pm

This was trouble. Turning, Clarisse curled her right hand into a fist and put it under her chin. She then moved her left arm to support her elbow. It appeared that she was taking a normal 'thinking' stance. Wondering how they caught on so quickly, Clarisse tried to find a way around the situation. And with the fact he was reaching for what she could only assume was a weapon, she had to think of something quickly. The fact that she was working as port security should be left out. That would be as bad as saying 'I know you have a bounty'. Purposefully pausing for a moment, Clarisse appeared just to be thinking. Her face contorted to a frown before she responded in a less than enthusiastic voice. "Nope. But the only people who use that line have some amount of fame or infamy. Who are you?"
Back to top Go down
Dustfinger

Dustfinger

PostSubject: Re: Serious: the adventures of the oblivion pirates: part 1   Serious: the adventures of the oblivion pirates: part 1 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 3:05 pm

(Xarx can enter anytime, maybe to warn us that irrational's character is planning something)

Connor walked up next to Saru. He leaned over and whispered in his ear "What do you think you're doing?!" He turned to the lady "Sorry, my friend has had a few to many to drink. Connor grabbed Saru and dragged him back to the ship. "You can't just walk up somone and ask that!!!!!! Now she knows that we know she is here and that we know she is up to something. The woman was still there. "Let's go back to her." Connor walked up to her. "What do you want from us, and why did you throw that glass?"
Back to top Go down
Ryu Kazage

Ryu Kazage

PostSubject: Re: Serious: the adventures of the oblivion pirates: part 1   Serious: the adventures of the oblivion pirates: part 1 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 3:11 pm

(k then, i will wait for the right moment)
Back to top Go down
Irrational
Admin
Irrational

PostSubject: Re: Serious: the adventures of the oblivion pirates: part 1   Serious: the adventures of the oblivion pirates: part 1 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 4:41 pm

Things were going from bad to worse. These people were much sharper than she had thought. The lack of any evidence on their part however, was a strong suit for herself. "Slow down." She said before continuing in a demanding tone. "First off, who the hell are you?" As Clarisse finished talking, she pointed her right index finger at the pair. At this point, she could send both of them flying with only a single syllable, but she wanted to see how this played out. She was putting on an impressive display and if they were judging her based on her actions, then all they would perceive from her was a mixture of confusion and irritation.
Back to top Go down
vexthewolf

vexthewolf

PostSubject: Re: Serious: the adventures of the oblivion pirates: part 1   Serious: the adventures of the oblivion pirates: part 1 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 7:43 pm

"I am Saru First mate two the oblivion pirates. who might you e as if i dont already know." Saru looked at her with concern as he said his statements
Back to top Go down
Irrational
Admin
Irrational

PostSubject: Re: Serious: the adventures of the oblivion pirates: part 1   Serious: the adventures of the oblivion pirates: part 1 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 9:00 pm

That was bold. Clarisse thought this as she slowly began to back up. "That's... wonderful. Why do I care?" These people were perceptive, but apparently they didn't think before they spoke. Even if she could act her way out of the immediate situation, who knows what these two might try. She had to be ready for anything.
Back to top Go down
Ryu Kazage

Ryu Kazage

PostSubject: Re: Serious: the adventures of the oblivion pirates: part 1   Serious: the adventures of the oblivion pirates: part 1 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 10:10 pm

Clarisse, while taking a step back, bumps into someone. She turns and sees Xark standing behind her. He grins and then looks at the two pirates. "I have heard that you two are new as a crew. If I help you here, mind if I join your crew guys?"
Back to top Go down
Irrational
Admin
Irrational

PostSubject: Re: Serious: the adventures of the oblivion pirates: part 1   Serious: the adventures of the oblivion pirates: part 1 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 11:12 pm

Turning to face the new speaker, Clarisse realized she may have bit off more than she could chew. With Slasher in front of her and The Fiend behind her, Clarisse abandoned her acting for a more sincere reaction. Raising both hands, she turned so her back was facing away from both of these people and slowly began to again step back. Laughing nervously, she spoke with a slight shake in her voice. "I'll just leave you two to talk business."
Back to top Go down
Ryu Kazage

Ryu Kazage

PostSubject: Re: Serious: the adventures of the oblivion pirates: part 1   Serious: the adventures of the oblivion pirates: part 1 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 6:35 am

Xark sees he tring to leave and glares. Then her shadow rises behind her and forms a clone behind her to stop her. "Sorry, but i cant let you leave. You see I need some thing to feed him with." Clarisse wonders, "Feed him?" "Just then, a lump on his shoulder forms and slips out of his shirt. "Hehehe, I she my next meal? She better taste good." Xark glares at it angerly. "Was that a complaint?" The leech shivers alittle. "N-no." "Good. Now shut up you parasite."
Back to top Go down
vexthewolf

vexthewolf

PostSubject: Re: Serious: the adventures of the oblivion pirates: part 1   Serious: the adventures of the oblivion pirates: part 1 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 11:12 am

Saru now standing eye to eye with Claresse with a souless glare. He opened his mouth and a sword shot right out of it heading straight for the face of the girl. this is the begining of the end thought Saru manicly
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: the adventures of the oblivion pirates: part 1   Serious: the adventures of the oblivion pirates: part 1 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: the adventures of the oblivion pirates: part 1
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next