One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Devil Bone Pirates Part 1

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
j3st3r-Smil3

j3st3r-Smil3

The Devil Bone Pirates Part 1 Empty
PostSubject: The Devil Bone Pirates Part 1   The Devil Bone Pirates Part 1 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 8:20 pm

After obtaining there third crewman, Bones (aka Captain Devil Bones) Led Larry back to the ship.
"Doc, Chef, Navigator, Akemi, come out here," said Bones. a few seconds later four kids wearing the same long white coat came out of deferent parts of the ship.
"What is it bone? Were busy," said Akemi.
"This is our Sniper Larry. Include him in our plan," Said bones, "wake me up when its time. Larry, go with Akemi he'll explain everything. Get to know him he is our only other crew. O and chef could you bring me a snack and rum. I'll be in the captains quarters."
"Yes Captain," said Akemi and Chef. Then chef walked off. "O.k. follow me Larry. The plan that Bones was talking about is were going to rob that bank from the town bones was just in."
"What?" said Larry, in a Pleased expression, "your going to try and rob the World Government Bank. I can do that."
"Good," and he proceeds to tell him the plan. "Clones, Bones. It's time everyone get ready."

Last edited by wienerdixon on Sat Jul 26, 2008 8:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
amalchemist

amalchemist

PostSubject: The Devil Bone Pirates- Larry "Dragon Eye Draco"   The Devil Bone Pirates Part 1 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 12:15 am

"Do you remember what your job is Larry?" ask The Captain.
"Yes Capain," replied larry, "I'm off now." He left the ship and ran twords the town. "Create a diversion, thats easy enough," though Larry. He made his way closer to the town and set up in the tallest bilding. Once he saw the Captain and Akemi enter the bank He took aim. He saw the mayor eating dinner at the restiraunt. "That will do," he thought, and fired. the bullet went screaming through the air and shattared through chest sending 10,000volts of electricity through his entire body, leaving behind a smoltering carcas with a whole in his chest. "That should bring out all of the marines" he chuckled to him self. and he made his way to the bank with his gun dismantled and hidden in his coat. "I ran past a bout 50 marienes on the way, D.B." said Larry.
"Good job. D.E.D, A.D.M, lets hurry up we, dont have much time," replied The Captain. "D.E.D. guard the door make sure no one gets out. ADM split up grab your people and lets hurry to the vault." At that time Larry saw Akemi split up into four coppies. "ALRIGHT EVERYONE LISTON, THIS IS YOUR CAPTAIN SPEAKING. IF YOU DO WHAT YOUR TOLD THAN YOU WILL NOT BE KILLED" shouted the captain. "LIE DOWN ON YOUR STOMACH AND PUT YOUR HANDA OVER YOUR HEAD. Dragon Eye, if they move kill them. Akime do you have your people?" The clones come walking back with hostages. "Good Lets go."
The Captain, the Clones and the hostages headed to the door behind the counter.

Last edited by amalchemist on Sat Jul 26, 2008 7:58 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
j3st3r-Smil3

j3st3r-Smil3

PostSubject: The Devil Bone Pirates- Akemi D. Motou   The Devil Bone Pirates Part 1 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 2:30 am

(This is also an open RP. I will leave opening for people to join in. Please try to make it interesting.)

"Captain it's this way," said Akemi, "We have to hurry. We only have 5 Min."
"Shoot anyone who crosses your path, I don't want any mishaps today." replied The Captain, "Recon the stairs."
"Done Captain. Stairs are clear. Remember vault is at the bottom of the stairs end of the hallway turn right. I'll see you there."
"Hurry load up the treasure. I'll take care of everyone els." Akemi ran ahead with all of his hostages, shooting everyone in his path. He makes it to the vault and sees some one in there. At the same moment all four of them pull out their pistols and fired at the same time, hitting him in the head heart and lungs. "Lets hurry up and load the treasure. Why aren't you guy loading treasure?" he said pointing his pistol at the hostages. "We have extra bags, don't worry. Now start loading." He through them the extra bags. After about 4 minutes they finished loading the bags. "Now we wait for the captain."

Last edited by wienerdixon on Sat Jul 26, 2008 8:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
j3st3r-Smil3

j3st3r-Smil3

PostSubject: The Devil Bone Pirates- Captain Devil Bones   The Devil Bone Pirates Part 1 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 6:05 pm

"Pirate," yelled a marine before he got a bone spear through the heart. "Shit," thought The Captain, "I was trying to avoid being seen. To late for that now." he bolted the doors shut with his bone spears trying to save them time but when he turned around their were 50 marines.
"Freeze Pirate," yelled The lieutenant of the group. Bones got a smile on his face and said in a quite voice "Devil Bone Armor." At that moment all the marines started to fire at him. a few seconds later they stopped shooting because they were out of ammo. Now in his devil form Bones went on a counter attack not missing a beat he would flip around shooting his bones finger bullet and spears. blocking when needed. Then he slipped. The marines still fighting grabbed him and held him down. "You think that will work" said bones "Bone Pine" and hundreds of needle like bones started shooting from his body hitting the marines. They let him loose (was forced to let him loose). "I would let you live so you could tell them who did this but I have a feeling they will get my message." He killed the rest of them with his Finger bone shot and made his way to the vault. "You finished?" he asked Akemi, "Lets get going then." Bones led the group followed by the hostages, carrying two bags of treasure, then the Akemi Clones with a bag of treasure and their pistols pointed at the hostages. They made they're way back to ground level and met up with larry. "Any Problems up here" He asked Larry.
"nothing to worry about Captain," Replied Larry
"Good. Take the treasure and go back to the ship if you are stopped by the marines Kill them. I want all of that treasure on that ship. I'll be there in 10 min." and The Captain went to the stairs.

Last edited by wienerdixon on Sat Jul 26, 2008 8:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
amalchemist

amalchemist

PostSubject: The Devil Bone Pirates- Larry "Dragon Eye Draco" Part two   The Devil Bone Pirates Part 1 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 7:17 pm

"Lets go Akemi," said Larry, "we have to make sure the ship is ready to move for when The Captain gets back."
"Don't worry about that," Akemi replied with a smile on his face, "that ship wont move without DB."
"What do you mean?"
"You never noticed... The whole ship is made out of bones. It's an incredable ship. The ship was made by the captain with his own bones. Before the captain was in this crew he was The Second in command of the Dead Man Pirates Untill they were attacked by Andmiral and a fleat of 50 ships"
"I remember hearing about that. There was only one ship standing after that. Didn't the Captain of the Dead Man Pirates have a bounty of over 400,000,000?"
"Yes, and the only ship standing was Bones Deep. The Admaril servived because that captain could not take any other action. He was pushed way past his limate, and he still had to fix the ship. Buy the time he found me he was on the brink of death. I treated his wounds, Then he asked me to join his crew. I couldn't refuse." he said with a smile on his face. "I owe him my life, and with him I can see my goals being fulfilled."
They made it back to the ship and got the hostages on board. Wait for the Captain. The Clones took the treasure down to the vault in there ship. while Akemi tied the hostages to the mast. Keep a look out for marines coming from the city i keep an eye on the ocean.
Back to top Go down
j3st3r-Smil3

j3st3r-Smil3

PostSubject: The Devil Bone Pirates- Akemi D. Motou Part 2   The Devil Bone Pirates Part 1 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 10:23 pm

"MARINES, Coming from the ocean. Hold them off until the captain gets back," yelled Akemi. As the Marine Ship drew closer every one drew there pistols and waited. "Clone Chef and Navigator load the cannons and wait for my order. Larry Shoot the captain. If you take out the head then rest of the of them will be scattered." At that moment Larry assembled loaded and took aim.
"Waiting for your order Akemi" Said Larry as he stared down scope aimed at the chest of the captain.
"Fire." At that moment Larry pulled the trigger. "ELECTRIC SHOT" The bullet went screaming through the air like fireworks and finished with a loud scream and crackling From the captain.
"Fire," he yelled again at the clones. At once four cannons were fired than the other four cannons were fired flying threw the air, two hitting the mast severally damaging it. the rest blew away six of there cannons. as the ship grew closer the clones resurfaced and drew there pistols.
"wait until they come aboard our ship we'll take them here," said Akemi. when the marines boarded the ship, the Clones started to attack in a gorilla warfare constantly moving, jumping around each other cutting through there enemy like a saw cutting through trees. leaving a path of dead bodies in his wake, showing no mercy. Larry stunned by Akemi's fighting skill, was almost caught of guard by the marines. he dodged the attack with reflexes beyond his size. He drew his pistol and shot the marine in the head, then he shot nine others killing all of them.
"The Captain has returned" Yelled Akemi.
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: The Devil Bone Pirates Part 1   The Devil Bone Pirates Part 1 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 1:01 am

Suddenly a blur zoomed past the pirate crew before they could react, and it stopped at the mast where a very tall man was seen untying the hostages from their bonds. That man was none other than the leader of Cipher Pol 8(CP8), Dartz. The man began to speak, "I heard that you guys robbed a world government bank, and countless marines. You should not have done that..." After he finished untying the hostage, he stood tall. He used his Spirit Energy Glare at the Pirate Crew. "I won't forgive you!"
Back to top Go down
j3st3r-Smil3

j3st3r-Smil3

PostSubject: The Devil Bone Pirates- Captain Devil Bones Part 2   The Devil Bone Pirates Part 1 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 1:24 am

Once the crew left the bank, Captain ran to the stairs. and made his way to the Lieutenants office. he knew where it was here because he had been here before. Scoping the place out for a week, he studied everyone and found out that the Lieutenant was a coward and ran to his office at the first sign of trouble. "That Trash doesn't deserve to be in charge of anyone's life," he thought to himself. when he finally made it to the office, he burst through the door and was kicked in the head and launched into the wall. "Nice kick, now try that again." said the captain and he turned into his DEVIL BONE form. The man came to attack again with a low leg sweeping and tripped the captain. DB than grew an extra bone like a spider leg out of his back and caught him self he was then kick and launched at the back wall. thinking quick he grew 7 more spider legs and stabbed them into floor and finally stopping with his feet against the wall. Next He launched himself in a spiral motion sticking forward the eight leg impaling government agent through the chest. "You're no match for me," said the captain and ripped him apart blood spraying everywhere. He walked over to the Lieutenant, picked him up looked him right in the eyes and said "A coward like you doesn't deserve to live" and a bone spear popped out of his arm and pierced the lieutenants heart. Needing to hurry he took off the lieutenants head and arms carrying them out side to the front of the building impaling his head and arms crossed behind to the wall. "Shit, I have to hurry back I'm almost late." the captain made it back in time to see his crew under attack by the marines and a man as big as Larry. "Is everything under control on my ship?" the captain said as he jumped on the ship on the other side of man who untied the hostages.
Back to top Go down
amalchemist

amalchemist

PostSubject: The Devil Bone Pirates- Larry "Dragon Eye Draco" Part three   The Devil Bone Pirates Part 1 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 1:30 am

"Everything is fine captain, Do you mind if i take this guy." asked Larry.
"No go ahead" Replied the captain.
"Good then i will be your apponate," Larry said to the man stairing them down. He pulled out two pistols and shot 4 bullets at the mans chest.
Back to top Go down
j3st3r-Smil3

j3st3r-Smil3

PostSubject: The Devil Bone Pirates- Akemi D. Motou Part 3   The Devil Bone Pirates Part 1 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 1:46 am

Akemi Not being fazed by the mans glare finished clearing the deck of marines. and stood by the captain. "Don't worry captain, the treasure is in the vault." said Akemi "Should i help Larry."
"No leave it to him," replied Bones "just watch the show."
Back to top Go down
j3st3r-Smil3

j3st3r-Smil3

PostSubject: The Devil Bone Pirates- Isabella Akika   The Devil Bone Pirates Part 1 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 6:10 am

(this is the entrance Of Isabella Akika. It'll match up with where everyone is now.)

Currently on Her gurney on the Marine ship making their way through the world government head quarters. The beautiful Isabella Akika sat spirit broken mourning her murdered family. "Cheer up gypsy. Why so sad? Muaw ha muah haahahahaha," said the captain enjoying his slave. "Sing for us Gypsy. Muaw hahahahahaaa."
"being heart broken she felt what she felt, she "sang sorrow" a song filled to the top with sadness and pain. On the ship the crewman were losing hope and some were jumping off the ship. "God Damn it, knock that shit off" The captain said and smacked her in the head. barley fazed by the hit she continued to sing. the captain continued to hitting her and beating her. She continued to sing until her song was over. buy that time half of the crew had killed them selfs. The captain infuriated took her down below the ship and locked her in the Captain quarters. The captain went back to the surface to greet the CP8 member that is going with them to west blue. The captain showed him his room. and went back to his. "If you ever do anything like that again you wont eat for a week." said the captain. "Now come over here and get my boots." At once Isabella walked over there and pulled of his boots and his socks and she started to sing a song to raise her spirit and she went to lay down in the corner. The next morning she woke up to loud explosion. She noticed that the captain was no longer in the room. and then heard a loud shocking scream. She started to sing to give her courage and kicked down the door. and started to make her way to the surface. cutting down any marine in her way. Finally making it to the top she seen that there were about 75 marines on the deck. Isabella scanned the area and she noticed A man with bone like armor. four kids with white coats standing beside him. A man in a black trench coat standing opposite of the boat. with the CP8 member standing in the middle.
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: The Devil Bone Pirates Part 1   The Devil Bone Pirates Part 1 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 7:39 am

CP8 Leader Dartz saw 4 bullets being fired at him, and watched as they flew toward him in slow motion. Dartz smiled, "You think bullets can stop me!?! Your messing with the boogie man! heeheh" Dartz grabbed the mast with his right hand and tore it from the ship. Using the mast like a shield he put it in front of himself, letting the 4 bullets hit the mast. "My turn!" he grinned. Dartz used the mast like a baseball and swang it with one hand against Larry and everyone else within range of it. Considering the size of the mast could it be pretty much everyone on deck. Except for the hostages behind him.
Back to top Go down
j3st3r-Smil3

j3st3r-Smil3

PostSubject: Re: The Devil Bone Pirates Part 1   The Devil Bone Pirates Part 1 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 8:56 am

Captain Bones grew a smile on his face "Trying to use my ship against me. This ship listens to no one but me." at that moment the a strong pillar of bones grew from the deck of the ship beside Larry stopping the mast at once. "Get this over with Dragon Eye," Said the Devil Bones.
"Yes captain," Replied larry. than Larry took out his Rifle instantly taking aim and firing.
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: The Devil Bone Pirates Part 1   The Devil Bone Pirates Part 1 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 12:03 pm

CP8 Leader Dartz saw his attack being stopped. He was somewhat impressed of the captain's abilities. He then saw the guy with the rifle fire again, "Is this a slow day? When will you learn...Let me show you the true power of a bullet!" Dartz used Soru, phasing out and easily dodging the bullets and reappearing behind the tall rifle guy, "Shigan Ouren!" he moved his right index finger, attempting to make several holes in the back of the rifle guy's neck at mind-boggling speed!!!
Back to top Go down
amalchemist

amalchemist

PostSubject: Re: The Devil Bone Pirates Part 1   The Devil Bone Pirates Part 1 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 4:02 pm

At that moment Larry shrank about a foot. Once again thanks to the captains help, he lowered the ground below larries feet. putting the attack over larries head. "He's new, not as strong as Akemi here. I cant let you kill him that fast. he still has time to mature."
[i] some how i have to beat this guy he is way too fast think what do you have Larry? I got it that will hurt him not kill him. I have to put my rifle away.[i] Larry quickly disasembled his rifle and placed it back in his coat. he then jumped foreword tripping on the hole. At that moment he lost his glasses. He went histarical crying out for his glasses. (quite amusing to the captain.) and is now on his nees looking for his glasses.
Back to top Go down
j3st3r-Smil3

j3st3r-Smil3

PostSubject: Re: The Devil Bone Pirates Part 1   The Devil Bone Pirates Part 1 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 4:14 pm

Sigh "as amusing as this is it is quite embarrassing, I'm calling this fight," Said DB. "Fight Akemi in his place. but i warn you they're way beyond they're years." the captain went down and grabbed Larry by his belt and carried him back to where he was standing. "Akemi Please finish this guy." at that moment the four clones Jumped down and stood in front of the agent. swords drawn.
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: The Devil Bone Pirates Part 1   The Devil Bone Pirates Part 1 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 4:25 pm

The prodigious CP8 Leader, Dartz, stared at the clones in amusement. "A wise move changing fighters, your first guy was outclassed! Then again...all of you are! So you think quadroople teaming me will work? It doesn't matter whether there are 4 of you or 4000! Kamisori!!!" Dartz combined Geppou and Soru, allowing him to transcend all speed barriers, and making it appear as if had clones of his own surrounding the entire Pirate crew, as if he was everyone at once. "Hehehe, can you find the real me?" There must have been over 50,000 after-images!!!
Back to top Go down
j3st3r-Smil3

j3st3r-Smil3

PostSubject: Re: The Devil Bone Pirates Part 1   The Devil Bone Pirates Part 1 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 4:36 pm

Akemi is calm, constantly thinking, reading the situation. The four of them stood with there back in the middle and they started to spin the four of them picking up speed going faster and faster and finally they appear to stop (Is there something more to this technique?) each one standing there with the same serious look on there face. "Come and get me" said the Four Akemi in unison.
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: The Devil Bone Pirates Part 1   The Devil Bone Pirates Part 1 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 4:48 pm

CP8 Leader Dartz smiled as he looked at the clones, "Ignorance is bliss isn't it? I bet I don't even need to use my arms to defeat you! Rankyaku!!!" Dartz kicked out at a insanely high speed, sending out a sharp and insanely powerful shockwave that can slice objects and greatly damage a human body at the four Akemi clones at beyond mind-boggling speed! (I know that only 3 of them are clones but work with me here)
Back to top Go down
j3st3r-Smil3

j3st3r-Smil3

PostSubject: Re: The Devil Bone Pirates Part 1   The Devil Bone Pirates Part 1 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 5:03 pm

Akemi was not not being fazed by the attack simply reflected it. when all of a sudden three of the clones vanished. "How did you destroy my clones that attack was reflected" Asked Akemi, "Enough of this Ill finish this now and launched at Darts with incredible speed finishing with a slash attack across the abdomen.
Back to top Go down
j3st3r-Smil3

j3st3r-Smil3

PostSubject: Re: The Devil Bone Pirates Part 1   The Devil Bone Pirates Part 1 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 6:13 pm

mean while on the marines Ship Isabella surrounded by 75 marines there was no time to watch the pirates fight. She started to sing a pirate song that would inspire her. She pulled out her daggers and started to dance. The marines loosing sight of the pirates fight all gazed at Isabella attracted buy her dancing. One marine walked up to her stunned by her beauty, when she lunged her dagger into his stomach. and she gave him a kiss on the cheek before he fell over dead. about 15 marines snapped out of the hypnosis at the sight of there fallen comrade and attacked. Isabella not put off at all cut down 6 of them with ease and was overwhelmed buy the other 7. and was being held down buy six. The seventh pulled out his sword and was about to run her through when a bone spear hit him in the side of the head and he fell over. "Let her finish her song," Said Captain Bones. and he shot the rest of the men holding her down with his devil Finger shot. "Larry go aid the beautiful woman."
"I didn't ask for your help stay out of it." replied Isabella, "but thank you." The captain grew a small grin. and Larry jumped on the marine ship shooting down 10 of them in his way. at that moment the rest of the marines attacked. "I told you not to interfere. Now they're all attacking we cant take all of them," Said Isabella. "You just keep singing. I love that song. I feel like i can do this all day." Once she started to sing, Larry started to fire off bullets in every direction whipping the pistole around in a slinging like motion. He called out "Boomerang bullets" all the marines laughing at him because he missed and all jumped to attack with their swords Larry smiled as all of the marines were falling from the returning bullets. Isabella impressed pulled out her daggers "My turn" and she jumped on the shoulders of a marine and she squeezed her thighs twisting and falling back flipping him fracturing his skull and breaking his neck. Next she through two daggers stabbing two marines in the chest. and now they are down to half.
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: The Devil Bone Pirates Part 1   The Devil Bone Pirates Part 1 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 9:16 pm

CP8 Leader Dartz saw the small man running at him in bullet-time due to Dartz's superman-like reflexes, then the man reached Dartz and began slashing at him but Dartz quickly spoke, "Kami-e" and became like paper effortlessly dodging all of Akemi's attacks with both his hands behind his back."Heh! Your underestimating me, little man. You really don't know who your dealing, do you?"
Back to top Go down
j3st3r-Smil3

j3st3r-Smil3

PostSubject: Re: The Devil Bone Pirates Part 1   The Devil Bone Pirates Part 1 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 11:03 pm

continuing his slashing motion he also pulled out his pistol and started shooting. Dont lose to this guy," said the captain.

Last edited by j3st3r-Smil3 on Sun Jul 27, 2008 11:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: The Devil Bone Pirates Part 1   The Devil Bone Pirates Part 1 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 11:37 pm

CP8 Dartz was easily dodging all of Akemi's attacks for a while and then Akemi started to use a gun too. Dartz decided to try another move out, "Tekkai Utsugi!" the damage of both the Bullets and sword attacks had been transfered to Akemi!!! "You been underestimating me for the start and because of that, you will lose!"
Back to top Go down
j3st3r-Smil3

j3st3r-Smil3

PostSubject: Re: The Devil Bone Pirates Part 1   The Devil Bone Pirates Part 1 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 11:48 pm

after being hit with his own attacks he pulled back. Catching Darts off guard two of the clones slid knocking him off his feet while the third one sent him flying into the air. while Akemi launched himself after him and with his sword in both hands slices at darts with the intent to kill.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Devil Bone Pirates Part 1   The Devil Bone Pirates Part 1 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Devil Bone Pirates Part 1
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next