One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Devil Bone Pirates Part 1

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

The Devil Bone Pirates Part 1 - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Devil Bone Pirates Part 1   The Devil Bone Pirates Part 1 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 10:34 pm

((Don't forget CP2 lol, Its true we don't but I assume if anyone did join the division they would replace the npc members))
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: The Devil Bone Pirates Part 1   The Devil Bone Pirates Part 1 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 10:36 pm

((you'd be suprised, most normal members are content to have positions like that, insted of mindlessly assining themsleve rediculussly high ranks))
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: The Devil Bone Pirates Part 1   The Devil Bone Pirates Part 1 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 10:50 pm

((Maybe you have a point but what should I do? I though of cool new ranking system for the CP - There are 9 Divisions each division is composed of 20 ranked members: The 1st seat = The Much stronger Captain Class, Seat 2 = Lieutenant Class, Seat 3 - Seat 20, etc. Also the 2nd Division is > than 1st Division, and 3rd division > 2nd division, etc.))
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: The Devil Bone Pirates Part 1   The Devil Bone Pirates Part 1 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 10:53 pm

you could say they were well trained solgers sent by the world government on the CP2 level
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: The Devil Bone Pirates Part 1   The Devil Bone Pirates Part 1 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 10:56 pm

((Ok, I edited my post with your idea. What about my 3 characters, will they ever be approved?))
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: The Devil Bone Pirates Part 1   The Devil Bone Pirates Part 1 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 10:58 pm

((ONE ADMIN CANT DO ALL THIS!!!!!!!))
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: The Devil Bone Pirates Part 1   The Devil Bone Pirates Part 1 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 11:01 pm

((Yeh thats true but aren't any of the other 3 admins helping you?))
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: The Devil Bone Pirates Part 1   The Devil Bone Pirates Part 1 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 11:03 pm

((they haven't for a LOOOOOOOOOOOOONG while))
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: The Devil Bone Pirates Part 1   The Devil Bone Pirates Part 1 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 11:09 pm

(Really?? I am sorry to hear that...I assumed they were helping you out with everything)
Back to top Go down
j3st3r-Smil3

j3st3r-Smil3

PostSubject: Re: The Devil Bone Pirates Part 1   The Devil Bone Pirates Part 1 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 4:29 pm

(sorry I had things keeping my mind distracted)

The Captain impressed with Rogers Strength yelled out to the rest of the crew, "Charge foreword, catch up to Roger." At once the crew jumped off the ship and headed to Rogers position With DB in the lead and Larry and Isabella beside him and Akemi in the rear. Isabella Was singing sorrow. her voice was heard clearly through all the commotion the marines in the front slowly quit running and started to draw out there swords and impale them selfs in the chest. She than yelled out "Rankyaku" slicing down 50 marines. Larry called out "Bullet Rain" and started firing bullets into the air. A few moments later the bullets returned to the ground Killing hundreds of marines. Next he pulled out his rifle and fired one shot into a crowed of marines "Electric Shot" the bullet went screaming through the marines ripping through them like butter. Akemi following behind, Starts taking out the marines on the roof tops, Shooting at them as he runs buy. He notices that there are no civilians. He continues behind three of them. The captain turns into spider bones form and runs right buy Roger and launches himself in a spiral motion with the Spider leg bones positioned ahead of him like a spear and rips through the Marines like water killing hundreds. He is in the middle of thousands of marines completely surrounded and cut off from the rest of the crew he calls out "Jointed Reflex" and "Finger Bone Shot" this allows him to dodge all of the attacks and shoot down marines at the same time. Making him an untouchable killing machine. With the rest of the Crew hundreds of yards away. they caught up with Roger.
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: The Devil Bone Pirates Part 1   The Devil Bone Pirates Part 1 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 7:43 pm

Roger was fighting with all that he had against the thousands of marines everywhere. Silver Hair used "TerraVolt" on the nearby Marines killing 3000. Silver Hair quickly follows up with "Kaminari Senbon" to fire his lightning-based projectiles at the surrounding Marines killing 7000. There was still about 20,000 Marines left. Could they really pull it off?
Back to top Go down
j3st3r-Smil3

j3st3r-Smil3

PostSubject: Re: The Devil Bone Pirates Part 1   The Devil Bone Pirates Part 1 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 11:09 pm

The Devil Bone Pirates feel invincible as thousands of marines lay before there feet. "Your going to need millions before we will be killed," the captain yelled out to the thousands more marines still on there heels. They continue running to the castle slaying anyone who try to stop them. It seems like hours to the crew running, slashing, killing, when they finally made it to the yard of the castle. Here are only a hundred or so guards but unlike the marines that they just slain, these guards seem much stronger. The captain curious on how strong they really are ran up just to be knocked back. "Be careful everyone these guards are a thousand times stronger than the marines we just fought. Akemi keep on high alert. DON'T LOOSE NOW WHERE HALF WAY THERE." The captain charged foreword once more and began to attack this time only knocking over who he would have normally killed. He called out "Jointed Reflexes" and was flowing around the enemies with ease. though the guards are not easy to hit either. Isabella starts to inspire greatness on the crew doubling there strength speed and accuracy. Akemi takes out 12 guards devil bones takes out 23 larry takes out 7 Isabella takes out 10 and roger take out the rest with incredible power. and they finally make there way into the castle.

(IF anyone wants to jump in and act as some of the stronger characters who try to stop us, please feel free.)
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: The Devil Bone Pirates Part 1   The Devil Bone Pirates Part 1 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 11:16 pm

((I am concidering having the Machlock vigilanties join in on the fun but if they do that there wont be an EPIC fight between there two crews for reveng for this peafull kingdom, plus Sano is currently in a coma)
Back to top Go down
j3st3r-Smil3

j3st3r-Smil3

PostSubject: Re: The Devil Bone Pirates Part 1   The Devil Bone Pirates Part 1 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 11:20 pm

(thats cool i was thinking of making a character with the tattoo fruit be the main body guard of the king. do you think that he would be able to join your crew.)
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: The Devil Bone Pirates Part 1   The Devil Bone Pirates Part 1 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 11:23 pm

((The Matchlock Vigilantes are open to all beleivers in true and pure justice, but perhaps you should make him a navy man insted, so he can fight them here and now insted of later Wink )
Back to top Go down
Rabolisk

Rabolisk

PostSubject: Re: The Devil Bone Pirates Part 1   The Devil Bone Pirates Part 1 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 11:25 pm

(I got an idea, how about Kamuyamato fights them?)

(or is he too strong for you guys?)
Back to top Go down
j3st3r-Smil3

j3st3r-Smil3

PostSubject: Re: The Devil Bone Pirates Part 1   The Devil Bone Pirates Part 1 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 11:26 pm

(Ya i was going to have him fight as the body guard of the king, than join your crew. to seek out true justice.)
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: The Devil Bone Pirates Part 1   The Devil Bone Pirates Part 1 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 11:29 pm

((oh I get it! that can be how they here about it! coolness, but what about Rabolisk...))
Back to top Go down
j3st3r-Smil3

j3st3r-Smil3

PostSubject: Re: The Devil Bone Pirates Part 1   The Devil Bone Pirates Part 1 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 11:30 pm

(Join in any time, no character is too strong for my crew.)
Back to top Go down
Rabolisk

Rabolisk

PostSubject: Re: The Devil Bone Pirates Part 1   The Devil Bone Pirates Part 1 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 11:44 pm

The Gang managed to enter the throne room with Roger in the lead. Roger sees the King sitting in his throne and gets too careless running toward him, and Bam!!! A mysterious figure appeared out of nowhere about 3 or 4 feet in front of Roger! The stranger was dressed like a noble and in time fram of less than 1/1000 of a second, he then extended his right arm almost touching Roger's chest and sent an invisible wave of force while mumbling, "Destructive Spell: Hado #1 - Thrust!" at point blank range!!! Sending Roger flying at tremendous speed out of the throne room much faster than he ran in!!! He spoke, "Ryoka! This is as far as you go! Enemies of the World Government will be cut down!"

Last edited by Rabolisk on Thu Aug 21, 2008 8:45 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: The Devil Bone Pirates Part 1   The Devil Bone Pirates Part 1 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 11:46 pm

((WTF.... sence when dose a one piece char know, bleach moves!?!? plus you called a hit which violates the rules, and you used a move thats not on your character sheet, also agenst the rules!))
Back to top Go down
j3st3r-Smil3

j3st3r-Smil3

PostSubject: Re: The Devil Bone Pirates Part 1   The Devil Bone Pirates Part 1 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 11:49 pm

(ya dude you cant call out the actions of any other player or call a hit)
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: The Devil Bone Pirates Part 1   The Devil Bone Pirates Part 1 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 8:33 am

(Ya dude you can't do that! seriously! Do that again and then I will take your character away from you!)

Roger's Crew were making their way through the castle and clearing past the guards until they reached the throne room volunteering to go first to make sure its okay. Roger sees the King sitting on his throne and smiles, "It's ok guys, the King is here! Let's do this!" Silver Hair then focused a great deal of his lightning energy into his right hand, "Kaminari!" then ran toward the king at full speed in an attempt to assasinate him! However as he was running toward the king, he didn't seem phased at the least. He then saw the King make a mischievous grin, but wasn't able to react fast enough for what was to come...
Back to top Go down
Rabolisk

Rabolisk

PostSubject: Re: The Devil Bone Pirates Part 1   The Devil Bone Pirates Part 1 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 8:35 am

A mysterious figure appeared out of nowhere about 3 or 4 feet in front of Roger! The stranger was dressed like a noble and in time fram of less than 1/1000 of a second(.001 seconds), he then extended his right arm missing contact Rogers chest by less than an inch. This caused a shock-wave to form due to the man's immense strength and the shockwave hit Roger at point blank range!!! This is MEANT TO Send Roger flying at tremendous speed out of the throne room much faster than he ran in!!! He spoke, "Ryoka! This is as far as you go! Enemies of the World Government will be cut down!"

Last edited by Rabolisk on Thu Aug 21, 2008 12:44 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: The Devil Bone Pirates Part 1   The Devil Bone Pirates Part 1 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 8:42 am

Silver Hair was caught of guard by the attack and sent flying backward through the throne door and nearly fell down to the first floor if it wasn't for Captain Bones who grabbed him and stopped his momentum. Silver Hair looked up and thanked the captain, "Thanks, Captain!" Bones replied, "Don't worry about it! What happened!?! How did you get sent flying so easily!?!" Roger replied, "I don't know but that guy's fast, I didn't even see him until he hit me"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Devil Bone Pirates Part 1   The Devil Bone Pirates Part 1 - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Devil Bone Pirates Part 1
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next