One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Devil Bone Pirates Part 1

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

The Devil Bone Pirates Part 1 - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Devil Bone Pirates Part 1   The Devil Bone Pirates Part 1 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 12:28 pm

((Rabolisk, your char dose not have that tech. its not in one piece , ita a rip off of bleach, its agenst the rules and I wont alow you to use it))
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
Rabolisk

Rabolisk

PostSubject: Re: The Devil Bone Pirates Part 1   The Devil Bone Pirates Part 1 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 12:45 pm

(I edited it to a shockwave instead due to his Superhuman Strength. This works since since Shockwaves can form due to Superhuman punches or w/e)
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: The Devil Bone Pirates Part 1   The Devil Bone Pirates Part 1 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 12:51 pm

((no not realy at all, but whatever))
Back to top Go down
Rabolisk

Rabolisk

PostSubject: Re: The Devil Bone Pirates Part 1   The Devil Bone Pirates Part 1 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 4:19 pm

(Thanks)
Back to top Go down
j3st3r-Smil3

j3st3r-Smil3

PostSubject: Re: The Devil Bone Pirates Part 1   The Devil Bone Pirates Part 1 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 8:36 pm

"Isabella Akemi go find the treasure room and fill up the vault. hurry up take hostages if you have to. Once your done come back here." "Yes captain" and they were off. Devil bone focusing back on the king. "Larry give me cover fire." and the captain charged foreword at the king with the intent to kill. Right before he hit the king he heard "Cheetah Speed" and then was kicked in the ribs and sent flying into a wall causing a crater Larry not seeing what happened until there a man in a robe standing where the captain was. Larry opens fire on the robed man. The man dodges the bullets with ease and moves for larry in a zig zag motion. he stops right in front of Larry and calls out "Bears Strength" and punches larry as hard as he can right in the face sending him flying through the front doors into the yard. Devil Bones gets out from the wall with a smile and says "You are strong" the man looks back and says "A lot stronger than you filthy pirate." and he calls out "Dragon breath" and shoots out a 60 ft cone of fire from his mouth. Devil bone thinking quickly holds his breath closes his eyes and covers his face with his arm bone shields. Larry standing in the yard pulls out his rifle and takes aim at the man breathing fire. "Electric Shot" the man sees it in time and stops breathing fire and calls out "Cheetah speed" barely dodging the bullet. the bullet keeps going and hit the captain in the arm shield sending 100,000 volts of electricity through his body causing heavy damage. the man seeing this attack power calls out "Snake swarm" at that time hundreds of snakes slither down his leg and over to larry biting him all over his body. The captain coming to his senses and about to yell at larry sees that he is laying face down with hundreds of snakes crawling back over to the robed man. the captain goes into a rage and pops out his spider bone legs and charges at the man full speed kicking him into a wall. Not letting up he follows the man and punches him in his face with all his might. he than pierces the mans hands to the wall and continues to hit the man all over his body. The man faint of voice call out "Cheetah tattoo summons" and a cheetah bursts through the mans robe and knocks back the captain. and the cheetah stands his ground by his master. at that time Isabella and Akemi return from there task beaten and bloody. "Akemi go look after larry hes been bitten by hundreds of snakes" Akemi went to look after Larry and took him back to the ship. So Devil bone and Isabella are standing face to face with The robed man and his cheetah and Roger fighting the man who sent him flying.
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: The Devil Bone Pirates Part 1   The Devil Bone Pirates Part 1 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 9:42 pm

Silver Hair got to his feet and ran back into the throne room and extended his arm at the cheetah yelling, "Megavolt!" blasting the cheetah with 70,000,000 Volts of lightning (I wonder if it would count as a hit if I say It fried to a crisp? considering its not really a character. If its a normal cheetah, no way in he|_|_ that it can dodge lightning which moves at 93,000 Miles per second or 334,800,000 Miles per hour. Speed of Cheetah = 70 Miles per Hour. It can take as little as 40 volts to kill a person, this attack is 70,000,000. So um yeh...)
Then he spoke, "Captain, How about we switch opponents. I can take care of this animal dude, and you all team up against the insanely powerful World Noble over there. "
Back to top Go down
j3st3r-Smil3

j3st3r-Smil3

PostSubject: Re: The Devil Bone Pirates Part 1   The Devil Bone Pirates Part 1 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 5:42 am

"your the only one who has the speed and power to match that guy Roger, just don't let him catch you off guard, plus i want you to have a challenge, other wise you wont get any stronger. Isabella, sing." replied the captain. Jonny focused his attention back on the robed man, "before we finish this, whats your name." the man looked back at Jonny, "My name is Trevor Gibson body guard of the king." "Pleased to meet you my name is Jonny Evans I wish i would have met you under different circumstances you are truly a strong opponate. for that i will not kill you. but your king is not so lucky." "if your going to try to kill my king then i will not loose." they stare at each other for a moment longer before Jonny says "Lets finish this than.
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: The Devil Bone Pirates Part 1   The Devil Bone Pirates Part 1 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 8:22 am

Roger replied to what the Captain said, "Yes, Captain. I understand perfectly! I will take care of him!" He extended both his hands and yelled, "GigaVolt!" Silver Hair Releases a constant and very powerful(150,000,000 volts) wave of electricity from both of his hands in an attempt to electrocute his opponent!
Back to top Go down
Rabolisk

Rabolisk

PostSubject: Re: The Devil Bone Pirates Part 1   The Devil Bone Pirates Part 1 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 8:46 am

Kamuyamato saw the attack coming a mile away and effortlessly dodged it with his Mastered Soru. Then he drew his sword and spoke, "Soru Senka!" Then in less than a 1/1000 of a second he phased behind Roger and thrusted his sword through Roger's back and out Roger's chest twice forming a gaping hole. Then he phased back to his original position and put his sword back into his sheath waiting for the moment that Silver Hair feels the pain of his attack.
Back to top Go down
j3st3r-Smil3

j3st3r-Smil3

PostSubject: Re: The Devil Bone Pirates Part 1   The Devil Bone Pirates Part 1 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 12:00 pm

(dude you cant call your hits, and roger is lightning he can move as fast if not faster than soru.)
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: The Devil Bone Pirates Part 1   The Devil Bone Pirates Part 1 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 12:19 pm

((seriously, Rabolisk, stop breaking the rules! we have rules for combat you know and if you havent read them you should,stop breaking the rules))
Back to top Go down
Rabolisk

Rabolisk

PostSubject: Re: The Devil Bone Pirates Part 1   The Devil Bone Pirates Part 1 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 4:20 pm

((I didn't call a hit, that's just what the attack is meant to do, ok?))
Back to top Go down
j3st3r-Smil3

j3st3r-Smil3

PostSubject: Re: The Devil Bone Pirates Part 1   The Devil Bone Pirates Part 1 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 5:29 pm

(Akemi and Isabella 15 min ago)

After receiving captains orders Isabella and Akemi went off to look for the Treasure room. "Do you know where the treasure room is?" ask Akemi. "no," replied Isabella "but that won't be a problem. we just have to find some one who knows." they keep running down the corridor until they see a young guard standing at his post. "Let me handle this Akemi" and Isabella made a b line strait for him looking as sexy as she can. The guards jaw dropped. once she got there she gave him a big kiss without saying a word. once she was done she asked where the treasure room was. The man replied "th th th third ba basement at the e e end of th th th the hallway to the r rrright" "thank you" she replied. she gave him one last kiss and stuck a dagger in his gut. Akemi caught up and she said "follow me" they made there way to the third basement and was about to walk through the door when they seen 30 guards standing around the treasure room. "Lets take care of them quick, sing sorrow." at once Isabella started to sing. The guards wondering where the music was coming from. the song goes on for a little bit and they start to cry and loose hope they slowly pull out there daggers and plunge them into there chest. Some of the stronger willed guards horrified by there actions are now enraged. Akemi burst through the door with Isabella with there pistols drawn firing instantly killing off the remaining guards standing outside the treasure room. they get to the door and are about to open it when a huge explosion from the other side of the door sends them flying against the wall. Akemi thinking quickly calls out his clones and catches Isabella and himself. they look through the door to see a hooded figure with two ketanas staring right back at them. "I don't know who you are but you will not lay a hand on this treasure." the man pulled out swords and crossed them he then lunged foreword to attack Isabella thinking quickly called Kami-e making her body like paper in order to dodge his attack. his swords getting stuck in the wall seeing an opening she called out Rankyaku sending out a crescent shaped slicing attack hitting him dead in his chest. to her surprise however the attack had no effect. Akemi seeing the swords in the wall kicked him with three of his clones sending him flying. "I don't know what this guy is, It was like kicking steel." Akemi and his clones stood between Isabella and the hooded man ready to attack. The man catching himself charged foreword to Akemi kicking the three clones sending them flying before they hit the wall Akemi dispersed them and popped them out right behind the man. before getting hit Akemi called out "Tetki" the man is so strong that he broke right through the tetki sending him flying into Isabella. The clones started to attack all at once constantly moving jumping around each other attacking with there swords only giving him paper cut sized wounds. the man constantly kicking and punching them away and every time Akemi would disperse them and pop them out right back to the same spot. Seeing that this has little effect Isabella starts to sing to inspire Akemi but this doesn't help much either. Akemi getting exhausted from how many times he disperses and pops out his clones he starts to loose speed and is making more and more mistakes. the man only being a little worn out is now holding Akemi's clones like there nothing. the man instead of fighting the clones he heads right for Akemi punching him right in the face and sends him flying but not stopping there, he jumps over Akemi and sends him flying the other direction knocking him uncontentious. the man then grabs one of his swords from the wall and walks right over to Akemi and slices as hard as he can in a downward motion. Isabella grabs Akemi sword to try and stop the attack but Ketana goes half way through Akemi's sword and catches Isabella down through her left eye. blinding her left eye. She lets out the most painful scream. he than kicks her away. He looks down at Akemi and says "I'll finish you in a second." and walks over to Isabella when she cries out for help. Akemi wakes up calling for every last bit of strength he has and says "Your fights with Me," the man turns around to look at Akemi when Akemi using all his will and strength pops out four clones right behind him and they grag his head arms and legs and call out "Tetki" while the real Akemi runs foreword and puts both of his fists to the mans chest and calls out "Rokushiki Ougi" sending a blast similar to an impact Dial but many times greater causing the mans back to blow open killing him. Akemi's clones then disperse and he falls against the wall and slides down. Isabella wraps her head covering her eye and helps Akemi to his feet. Akemi says faint of voice and proud "Did you see that i had four clones," Isabella replies "I saw it honey. You did good." and she kisses him on the cheek and said "Thank you" they carry as much treasure as they can geting about 5,000,000,000 berri. and they return to the castle.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: The Devil Bone Pirates Part 1   The Devil Bone Pirates Part 1 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 1:13 pm

seeing as how ther are still some loose ends to tie up and Gohan and Rabolisk still need to fight I will grant you and additional post after this one
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: The Devil Bone Pirates Part 1   The Devil Bone Pirates Part 1 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 1:32 pm

(yeh we still need to beat the animal dude and the much stronger Kamuyamato)
Back to top Go down
j3st3r-Smil3

j3st3r-Smil3

PostSubject: Re: The Devil Bone Pirates Part 1   The Devil Bone Pirates Part 1 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 1:44 pm

(I'm waiting on Gohan and Rabolisk, Devil Bones and Trevor's fight will go on for a couple more posts.)
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: The Devil Bone Pirates Part 1   The Devil Bone Pirates Part 1 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 2:09 pm

Silver Hair got caught off-guard by Kamuyamato's attack but managed to move his body enough, thanks to his lightning speed, to avoid a fatal blow. Though he still recieved a considerable wound. Roger was angered that he was careless enough to get injured. He called upon his secret weapon, "You'll pay for that! Kaminari Sword!" He generated his 1 billion volt blade and dashed at lightning speed and appeared in front of Kamuyamato and made a horizontal swipe across Kamuyamato's chest in an attempt to cut him open and end this!
Back to top Go down
Rabolisk

Rabolisk

PostSubject: Re: The Devil Bone Pirates Part 1   The Devil Bone Pirates Part 1 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 2:29 pm

Kamuyamato blocked with his own blade using only one hand! While Roger was struggling with two, he couldn't move Kamuyamato an inch! Then Kamuyamato used the full force of his one arm and forced Roger back! Roger was shocked, "I-Impossible! My blade is made of pure lightning! There is no way on earth you could've blocked it!" Kamuyamato merely replied while holding his sword vertically up in front of him, "You underestimate the power of my sword! Now I will show you the gap(difference) in our power that you could never hope to bridge even with 1000 years of training! Scatter, Senbonzakura!" Suddenly his sword turned glowing light-red(like a lightsaber) then it scattered into millions of tiny blades. "Game..." They suddenly attacked everybody in the room at once(except the king and his bodyguard)! Each tiny blade is able to cut through steel as if it was made of paper! Combined its offensive power is monstrous!, able to cut through virtually every type of defense imaginable! Its goal to rip everyone to shreds! Their speed.....Insanely Overwhelming! "Over!"

(Jester, everyone is being attacked so please don't ignore it and respond to it)

Last edited by Rabolisk on Sun Aug 24, 2008 2:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: The Devil Bone Pirates Part 1   The Devil Bone Pirates Part 1 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 2:37 pm

((you can not block a sword with your HAND! I know this because your char sheet has no technique like it, also the blades are not invisible, no exuses EDIT YOUR POST OR ELSE))
Back to top Go down
Rabolisk

Rabolisk

PostSubject: Re: The Devil Bone Pirates Part 1   The Devil Bone Pirates Part 1 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 2:47 pm

(you misunderstand, he didn't block it with his hand. He blocked it with his sword, but he held his sword with only 1 hand, get it?)
Back to top Go down
j3st3r-Smil3

j3st3r-Smil3

PostSubject: Re: The Devil Bone Pirates Part 1   The Devil Bone Pirates Part 1 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 2:54 pm

The Captain seeing the damage on his crew grabbed Roger and Isabella and through them to the ground and jumped on top and created a bone dome covering all three of them "are you guys alright. Don't worry nothing can penetrate my bones. This guy is almost as strong as Darts. who is this guy." once the attack stopped he got up letting the others up as well. "Roger I want you to take Isabella back to the ship as fast as you can I'll hold these guys off until you get back." Roger replied "Yes captain" and grabbed Isabella and was out the door fast as lighting. to cover Roger the captain charged at Yamato with spikes from his fist jumped into the air and punched down with all his might. "My crew will never be defeated by a corrupt government."

(Gohan I narrated your character i hope you don't mind)
Back to top Go down
j3st3r-Smil3

j3st3r-Smil3

PostSubject: Re: The Devil Bone Pirates Part 1   The Devil Bone Pirates Part 1 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 3:06 pm

Trevor standing against the wall "This will be the end of you Jonny your no match for the both of us. Just watch "Dragon Tattoo Summons" he ripped off his robe and turned around and the Dragon tattoo on his back started to move and remove its self from Trevor's back and before long there was a 60 foot tall Red Dragon standing in front of Trevor. The dragon opened his mouth and let out massive roar loud enough for even the crew on the ship to hear. He opened his mouth again and this time fire came out shooting right at Devil Bones and Kamuyamato.
Back to top Go down
Rabolisk

Rabolisk

PostSubject: Re: The Devil Bone Pirates Part 1   The Devil Bone Pirates Part 1 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 3:15 pm

(What happened to Akemi? and Larry?)

Kamuyamato saw the Captain's attack and responded accordingly. All he did was speak, "Scatter, Senbonzakura Kageyoshi!" The blades understood what to do and formed a barrier easily blocking the Captain's offensive. Not only that but the dragon's flamethrower as well. He then turned to the bodyguard, "What are you playing at, Trevor? If you wanted to die, all you had to do was ask." The blades then switched to the offensive and counterattacked both the Pirate Captain and the Dragon at the same time. Their goal: to cut both targets to shreds!
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: The Devil Bone Pirates Part 1   The Devil Bone Pirates Part 1 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 3:17 pm

(Not a problem)

Roger arrived at the ship with Isabelle and no time. After he made sure he was safe, he turned his back to her and faced the castle. He then disappeared. He was off to help his Captain defeat that monster, Kamuyamato and the Animal Tamer.
Back to top Go down
j3st3r-Smil3

j3st3r-Smil3

PostSubject: Re: The Devil Bone Pirates Part 1   The Devil Bone Pirates Part 1 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 4:11 pm

(Akemi and Larry are already on the ship)

The Captain called out "Jointed Reflexes" Dodging the attack. he than slammed two of his spider bone legs into the ground and the other six at Yamato while at the same time shooting the dragon with "two bone Spears" the two Spider legs that went into the ground and resurfaced on the other side of Yamato attacking his back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Devil Bone Pirates Part 1   The Devil Bone Pirates Part 1 - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Devil Bone Pirates Part 1
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next