One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Devil Bone Pirates Part 2 Explore The Grand Line

Go down 
+3
Rabolisk
ssj3gohan007
j3st3r-Smil3
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
j3st3r-Smil3

j3st3r-Smil3

The Devil Bone Pirates Part 2 Explore The Grand Line Empty
PostSubject: The Devil Bone Pirates Part 2 Explore The Grand Line   The Devil Bone Pirates Part 2 Explore The Grand Line Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 6:47 pm

The Devil Bone Pirates have entered the grand line, the most violent sea i the world. Yet there is something majestic and beautiful about the sea. In the way that it is not biased it will drag anyone under it does not matter if your good or bad Marine or Pirate it will gobble you up regardless. It is a beautiful day but looks can be deceiving. They have a hard time but they finally make it to the first Island on the grand line. to take a rest. they stay there for a day.

Last edited by j3st3r-Smil3 on Sat Aug 30, 2008 11:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: The Devil Bone Pirates Part 2 Explore The Grand Line   The Devil Bone Pirates Part 2 Explore The Grand Line Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 7:42 pm

Little do they know that the first Island may be their last. In fact its known as Whiskey Peak. Where all the bounty hunters live. Bounty hunters who would do anything to capture pirates and collect their bounty. They would trick them into letting them down their guard by acting extremely friendly and get them drunk.
Back to top Go down
j3st3r-Smil3

j3st3r-Smil3

PostSubject: Re: The Devil Bone Pirates Part 2 Explore The Grand Line   The Devil Bone Pirates Part 2 Explore The Grand Line Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 12:23 am

The crew arrived at the first Island. The entire town was completely insane. Everyone was cheering and waving at them. The captain walked to the edge of the ship when someone from the town spoke. "Welcome to Whiskey Peak, Friend. Here at Whiskey Peak we welcome pirates so stop on buy for a day Fill up on some food drink our finest beers, wines, and rums." Everyone started to cheers again. "Does that sound good guys?" The Devil Bones asked the Crew. everyone grew a smirk. "Tell me how to get around in the grand line." The captain demanded. Everyone looked at him as though he were asking something strange. The Captain smiled and said "Don't Kill them." The captain jumped off the ship grabbed a woman by her neck and pinned her against the wall. he than enclosed them inside a bone coffin only letting in enough light to shine on his face. The woman screamed.

Akemi and Isabella jumped out of the ship and started two attack people only using there hands and feet. Akemi would pop his clones out they would punch someone in the face and KO them and disperse them right after. he would do this time and time again to increase his endurance. Isabella would use Kami-e and flow around enemies attacks like she were belly dancing and then surprise attack them.
Back to top Go down
Rabolisk

Rabolisk

PostSubject: Re: The Devil Bone Pirates Part 2 Explore The Grand Line   The Devil Bone Pirates Part 2 Explore The Grand Line Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 12:42 pm

Suddenly Dori N. Black attacks them!
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

PostSubject: Re: The Devil Bone Pirates Part 2 Explore The Grand Line   The Devil Bone Pirates Part 2 Explore The Grand Line Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 2:05 pm

you could be allitle more creative, such as stateing how he attcks them, from what direction etc. mind your posting
Back to top Go down
Rabolisk

Rabolisk

PostSubject: Re: The Devil Bone Pirates Part 2 Explore The Grand Line   The Devil Bone Pirates Part 2 Explore The Grand Line Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 11:24 am

She speaks, "Your journey ends here, Devil Bone Pirates. None of you will get past me or leave this Island, alive, ever again."
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: The Devil Bone Pirates Part 2 Explore The Grand Line   The Devil Bone Pirates Part 2 Explore The Grand Line Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 11:28 am

Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
j3st3r-Smil3

j3st3r-Smil3

PostSubject: Re: The Devil Bone Pirates Part 2 Explore The Grand Line   The Devil Bone Pirates Part 2 Explore The Grand Line Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 7:56 am

(Gohan its your reply what are you going to do with the hundreds of bounty hunters. Akemi is punching them all uncontious and Isabella is doing her thing, just waiting for you. just dont kill them. we dont kill unless i say. bounty hunters are just doing there job. so dont kill them.)
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: The Devil Bone Pirates Part 2 Explore The Grand Line   The Devil Bone Pirates Part 2 Explore The Grand Line Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 9:27 am

Silver Hair sees the hundreds of bounty hunters attacking his crew. His crew were holding their own but he didn't want to take any risks because the longer this battle is drawn out the more fatigued will be the crew. So he called upon the power of Thunder Storm to strike down all Bounty hunters at once but he held back just enough to spare their miserable insignificant lives. Then suddenly Dartz appears out of nowhere and launched a punch at Roger sending him flying into a nearby building and causing the building to collapse....

Last edited by ssj3gohan007 on Mon Sep 08, 2008 8:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: The Devil Bone Pirates Part 2 Explore The Grand Line   The Devil Bone Pirates Part 2 Explore The Grand Line Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 11:08 pm

((you cant contrull other chars))

Just then a gunshot went off, suprisingly loud it got everyone's attention, all eyes turened on a small group of people Sano spoke "Stand back you d@mn vultures! you can have them once were done, honestly your like cocroaches, picking at the world's garbage" the silance and tension were both broken by Nagi who waved big and smiled as she said in a cheerfull voice "good mouning evryone! were here now so stop fightin' ok?" she was being cute at the worst time. Sano raised a gun and pointed it at Jhony "Devil bone pirates for distroying a peacfull kingdom and the lives of all who lived there, this... is justice!" he turned to his crewmates "remember stick to the one I told you to go for" the crew spred out, off into diffrent directions, to a difrent part of the island, with a specific opponenet in mind Sano's plan was already in motion here, they would all reach there mark
Back to top Go down
j3st3r-Smil3

j3st3r-Smil3

PostSubject: Re: The Devil Bone Pirates Part 2 Explore The Grand Line   The Devil Bone Pirates Part 2 Explore The Grand Line Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 11:21 pm

Once The captain finished gathering his information from the woman, when she fainted. The captain took the eternal pose from the uncontious woman. He looked up in time to see a hand full of people on a tiny ship. He reconized Trevor right a way. "Didn't i kill you already? It looks like you have company this time. It doen't matter we'll Kill you again. I tell you what, scince I'm in such a good mood why dont you tell me how you want to fight us. Ill even take the person who kicked Roger through the building plus whoever wants to fight me."
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: The Devil Bone Pirates Part 2 Explore The Grand Line   The Devil Bone Pirates Part 2 Explore The Grand Line Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 11:33 pm

Roger is still laying under the tens of hundreds of thousands of millions of billions of trillions of tons of debree from the collapse of the building. He doesn't seem to be budging.

Last edited by ssj3gohan007 on Mon Sep 08, 2008 8:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
j3st3r-Smil3

j3st3r-Smil3

PostSubject: Re: The Devil Bone Pirates Part 2 Explore The Grand Line   The Devil Bone Pirates Part 2 Explore The Grand Line Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 11:42 pm

(A little over exadurated gohan. scratch )
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: The Devil Bone Pirates Part 2 Explore The Grand Line   The Devil Bone Pirates Part 2 Explore The Grand Line Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 11:45 pm

Sano looked over at this... honestly suprised, Roger had been a big worry for him. Things were going his way but he wasnt about to lower his gaurd, he spoke "I'll be enugh for you, but first tell me, why would you just distroy a place like that? those people didnt do anything to you, why would you just kill them!? WHAT DO YOU THINK PEOPLE'S LIVES ARE?!?!" Sano's crew had dispersed so to had Jonny's sperading out to find the opponent they wanted exeprt for Aki and Trevor who had been assined to fight Roger and Dori who was not about to walk away from all the exitement.

(who is on your crew in this chapter?)
Back to top Go down
j3st3r-Smil3

j3st3r-Smil3

PostSubject: Re: The Devil Bone Pirates Part 2 Explore The Grand Line   The Devil Bone Pirates Part 2 Explore The Grand Line Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 12:31 am

(Well i guess gohan removed his character from play so its just Jonny, Akemi, and Isabella. the ones who would need doubled up are Jonny and Akemi.)

"You want to know why i destroyed that Island killed all the people assassinated the king. Its because all of the people were being controled. They are all slaves to sociaty. The world government is evil and all they want is power and money. they are more free in death than they will ever be in life. For the reason that you are outside of the law we will spare your lifes. you thiks ist evil I think its liberating. Thows controled by the world government will die with the world government. enough of this talking how do you want to fight."
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: The Devil Bone Pirates Part 2 Explore The Grand Line   The Devil Bone Pirates Part 2 Explore The Grand Line Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 2:47 pm

Little did everyone know. Roger was still very much alive. Though he was seriously hurt by the attack. If Dartz had not held back 99.9% of his strength, Roger would have been killed. Dartz then spoke, "That is for the attack on Marine HQ."

Last edited by ssj3gohan007 on Mon Sep 08, 2008 8:57 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: The Devil Bone Pirates Part 2 Explore The Grand Line   The Devil Bone Pirates Part 2 Explore The Grand Line Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 5:12 pm

((how do you explain the blood? also he cant comand afterimages, hes not Yoru and you cant make Dori hit you thats god moding and I wont have it!))

Sano was bemused by Jonny's notion of freedom "free in death? if dieing is that big of a relief than you wont mind if I blow you away, I'll never understand why you would think that because with no one to defend them from sh1t like you all those people are suffering now, people like you who just take what they want, who dont care about the lives of the innocent, should not be in this world" Sano didnt expect Jonny to understand, he had given up on reasning with him. Hayato flew beside him at the ready as Sano loaded his guns.
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: The Devil Bone Pirates Part 2 Explore The Grand Line   The Devil Bone Pirates Part 2 Explore The Grand Line Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 5:45 pm

((How is it godmodding if A. I am only hurting myself and B. I have permission))

((The blood was from a Giant that roger killed, which explains the vast amount of blood))
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: The Devil Bone Pirates Part 2 Explore The Grand Line   The Devil Bone Pirates Part 2 Explore The Grand Line Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 5:52 pm

((unexeptable gohan, godmoding is godmodin please remove it, also you didnt mention a giant and therfore cant bring one up now also you can not comand afterimages because Roger dose not have that ability, please think out ypur post before you wright it))
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: The Devil Bone Pirates Part 2 Explore The Grand Line   The Devil Bone Pirates Part 2 Explore The Grand Line Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 8:57 pm

((sorry, i fixed it))
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: The Devil Bone Pirates Part 2 Explore The Grand Line   The Devil Bone Pirates Part 2 Explore The Grand Line Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 9:35 pm

((yes
these are the match ups:
Sano vs Jonny - where they are right now (Dartz and Dori will most likely be watching with intrest)
Nagi vs Isabella - marketplace
Sawada and Jace vs Akemi and clones -
Tervor and Aki vs Roger - on a beach
unless Dartz or Dori have any objections but I doubt they would because Dori would be geting all the money with no work and Dartz wouldent have to go to the trouble of fighting anyone))
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: The Devil Bone Pirates Part 2 Explore The Grand Line   The Devil Bone Pirates Part 2 Explore The Grand Line Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 10:02 pm

((Yeh, I am sure they have no objections to seeing pirates killing each other.))
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: The Devil Bone Pirates Part 2 Explore The Grand Line   The Devil Bone Pirates Part 2 Explore The Grand Line Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 10:06 pm

((SANO IS NOT A PIRATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *chibi rage*))
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: The Devil Bone Pirates Part 2 Explore The Grand Line   The Devil Bone Pirates Part 2 Explore The Grand Line Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 10:18 pm

((lol Laughing lol! Sure he is not Razz ))
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: The Devil Bone Pirates Part 2 Explore The Grand Line   The Devil Bone Pirates Part 2 Explore The Grand Line Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 10:21 pm

((chibi rage is silly jocolor now on to the role play! how do you want to do these fights seprate rooms or what?))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Devil Bone Pirates Part 2 Explore The Grand Line   The Devil Bone Pirates Part 2 Explore The Grand Line Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Devil Bone Pirates Part 2 Explore The Grand Line
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next