One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: The Adventures of the Untouchable Pirates - Chapter 2

Go down 
+4
Irrational
ssj3gohan007
Layman Iconoclast
j3st3r-Smil3
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

Serious: The Adventures of the Untouchable Pirates - Chapter 2 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Adventures of the Untouchable Pirates - Chapter 2   Serious: The Adventures of the Untouchable Pirates - Chapter 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 7:15 am

Commodore Cain D. Marko grabbed the flying scalpel and quickly turned around when he noticed that the doctor suddenly vanished. He saw the docto behind him and aimed a strike with the scalpel at his left eye. "Take that!"
Back to top Go down
Irrational
Admin
Irrational

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Adventures of the Untouchable Pirates - Chapter 2   Serious: The Adventures of the Untouchable Pirates - Chapter 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 12:46 pm

Upman raised his other scalpel to his face, and met his opponent's strike with his own. "Sword." While the cyborg was just swinging with a stolen weapon, the doctor's strike would cut like a fully sized katana! Scalpels glinting in the light, they came together with a resounding strike. If Cain did not relinquish the scalpel, he would surely lose a hand fighting like this.
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Adventures of the Untouchable Pirates - Chapter 2   Serious: The Adventures of the Untouchable Pirates - Chapter 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 12:49 pm

Commodore Cain D. Marko had a bad feeling about the scalpel and he threw it away and instead used his Jet Dials to power his next attack, "JET MEGATON KICK!!!" aiming a devastating blow to the doctor's skull at super speed. Let's how he deals with this attack!
Back to top Go down
Irrational
Admin
Irrational

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Adventures of the Untouchable Pirates - Chapter 2   Serious: The Adventures of the Untouchable Pirates - Chapter 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 1:03 pm

Fortunately for the doctor, he cared more about his weapon than his opponent. The moment his enemy threw Stand's scalpel away, he uttered a single word. "Soru." Without even reappearing, he grabbed his weapon. Seeing his enemy in a different position, Stand taunted him again. "You were attacking? Sorry. I missed it." Returning to the only remaining chunk of the ship, which was rather small above the waves now, Stand ceased using Geppou and began to think. Staying in the air would tire anyone out. His movements are surprising, but if i can remain faster than him, he'll run out of fuel eventually. He can't have much left.
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Adventures of the Untouchable Pirates - Chapter 2   Serious: The Adventures of the Untouchable Pirates - Chapter 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 1:15 pm

Commodore Cain D. Marko was feeling very fatigued, he checked his power sensors and they were already at 60% and dropping. Dammit, I have no more Milk. If I can't end this battle before I run out of power again. I am a gonner! "Its time to end this battle, here and now!" Cain used his jets to get himself in front of the doctor and planted both his hands on the doctors chest, "DOUBLE REJECTO!!!" Lets see you survive this one!

Last edited by ssj3gohan007 on Sun Jul 27, 2008 1:48 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Irrational
Admin
Irrational

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Adventures of the Untouchable Pirates - Chapter 2   Serious: The Adventures of the Untouchable Pirates - Chapter 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 1:31 pm

((Just out of curiosity, where did that attack come from? There's nothing in your character profile to even suggest that's possible. And a power core inside a person making an explosion that large? In the anime, the only weapon they had of doing something like that was a cannonball MUCH larger than a normal person. (See Alabasta story arc.) Hell, the most advanced they have technologically wise is the steam engine. And finally, my characters are not going to attack the World Government any time soon.))
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Adventures of the Untouchable Pirates - Chapter 2   Serious: The Adventures of the Untouchable Pirates - Chapter 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 1:36 pm

(I fixed it don't worry, edited)
Back to top Go down
Irrational
Admin
Irrational

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Adventures of the Untouchable Pirates - Chapter 2   Serious: The Adventures of the Untouchable Pirates - Chapter 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 1:51 pm

Cain's action, needless to say, confused the hell out of both Stand and Jackson. The doctor, trying to find a reason for that only uttered, "Didn't know he suffered from depression." Not even checking to see if his opponent survived this time, Stand used soru to reenter the long boat with his captain. Jackson however was not in the brightest of moods. "I hate enemies that use attacks that are supposed to send you flying, on the ocean. It just had to be the ONE thing I can't handle!" His mood seemed to change in an instant though. Now he seemed somewhat concerned, rather than angry. "Is he dead?" Upman looked at the captain as he started to row. "Didn't check this time." Jackson put a palm to his chin before continuing. "If not, my bounty may go up and you'll actually get one." As the doctor rowed over the waves, he only spoke one more word. "Pity."
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Adventures of the Untouchable Pirates - Chapter 2   Serious: The Adventures of the Untouchable Pirates - Chapter 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 2:04 pm

Unknown the Duo, Commodore Cain D. Marko was a stowaway on the boat. He was clinging to it, underwater. He planted his free arm at the bottom of this ship...I purposely faked my own death in order to trick them and destroy their ship without them noticing until its too late "REJECTO!!!" Cain sent one more devastating shockwave this time toward the small boat. The boat was way to small to withstand such a devastating dial.
Back to top Go down
Irrational
Admin
Irrational

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Adventures of the Untouchable Pirates - Chapter 2   Serious: The Adventures of the Untouchable Pirates - Chapter 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 2:34 pm

As the small boat exploded out of the water, Stand and Jackson were caught completely off guard. Jackson couldn't stop his decent to the water, but Stand could manage for the two of them. Holding his captain by the collar of his shirt, the two looked down into the water as Stand used Geppou. Jackson was the first of the pair to speak. "He got up AGAIN!?! That means we only have one option left. How long can you go like this without touching the water?" Stand thought for a moment before replying. "Even with my medicines, not too long." Jackson took a look at the log pose on the doctor's wrist and pointed in the direction the needle was facing. "Then we retreat! HAHAHA." The doctor replied without too much enthusiasm considering his own position. "There is nothing amusing about this." Without another word, Stand used soru to get ahead of where the cyborg was if only slightly. After getting out of the area, Upman handed his captain a larger wooden plank from the long boat. "You'll need it." With that, he dropped his captain into the water.

Even if he was a hammer, it didn't take too long for the wooden plank to put him back above water. "WHY'D YOU DO THAT!?!" Jackson was scared close to death due to that stunt. The doctor stayed up in the air, looking down at his captain before replying. "I can't carry you to the next island." Jackson begrudgingly accepted this and looked behind him. "And that cyborg?" Upman actually laughed at this. "That 'reject' hurts him quite a bit. He used it ten times. He's either dead or dying, metal or not."

((Hehe. I was counting.))
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Adventures of the Untouchable Pirates - Chapter 2   Serious: The Adventures of the Untouchable Pirates - Chapter 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 2:57 pm

Commodore Cain D. Marko noticed that the two were boatless and attempted to escape at super speed but Cain did not persue them. Cain was gravely injured and feared he may die before he reaches the closest Island, much less Marie Joia. He started flying toward the closest Island as fast he could, but his power level was already 15% and dropping. I have to make it! I just have to!

(What a cooincidence, nothing short of sweet Irony)

Last edited by ssj3gohan007 on Sun Jul 27, 2008 4:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Irrational
Admin
Irrational

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Adventures of the Untouchable Pirates - Chapter 2   Serious: The Adventures of the Untouchable Pirates - Chapter 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 4:01 pm

((He ain't coming back to finish you off. Never said he was. I think this will be the end of this chapter though.))
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Adventures of the Untouchable Pirates - Chapter 2   Serious: The Adventures of the Untouchable Pirates - Chapter 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 4:09 pm

((Oh he isn't, oh ok. I will edit that, with the cyborg's fate unknown. The chapter will end))

End of Chapter 1
Back to top Go down
Irrational
Admin
Irrational

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Adventures of the Untouchable Pirates - Chapter 2   Serious: The Adventures of the Untouchable Pirates - Chapter 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 7:27 pm

Chapter Two - In the market.

Drink and merriment were again the center point of Jackson's worries. As luck would have it, a merchant ship appeared less than a day after Jackson and Stand's battle with Cain. It was really a blessing for the two that they were not well known or they would have been left in the sea. Now the two were high and dry. "Not often you see someone alive in the waters around here. You two are damned lucky." The words came from the ship's master. An old looking man bent well forward. "HAHAHA." Jackson laughed as he downed his fifth mug of beer. "If I was more sober a bit," he almost lost his balance in the chair before continuing. "We'd tell you details all." Stand was not drinking himself, but uttered no words towards anyone.
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Adventures of the Untouchable Pirates - Chapter 2   Serious: The Adventures of the Untouchable Pirates - Chapter 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 12:58 pm

((Is this Chapter open to anyone?))
Back to top Go down
Irrational
Admin
Irrational

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Adventures of the Untouchable Pirates - Chapter 2   Serious: The Adventures of the Untouchable Pirates - Chapter 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 1:04 pm

((I never closed it did I?))
Back to top Go down
Irrational
Admin
Irrational

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Adventures of the Untouchable Pirates - Chapter 2   Serious: The Adventures of the Untouchable Pirates - Chapter 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 1:13 pm

As the day wore on, the merchant ship entered sight of an island. Stand Upman was below deck, tending to any who needed medical services. Aside from gambling, it was the pair's primary source of income. After the number of patients dies down to a crawl, Jackson decided to speak with the doctor. "When we get into town, we'll need to find another ship. An actual crew would be a fine idea as well." Upman was busy cleaning off his medical instruments, but replied none the less. "Supplies as well." Jackson frowned and sank into a nearby chair. "Damn. It doesn't help that we are next to broke." It didn't take long for his usual smile to cross his face however. "Any who, we'll be on shore by day's end. We can think of what to do from there."
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Adventures of the Untouchable Pirates - Chapter 2   Serious: The Adventures of the Untouchable Pirates - Chapter 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 1:27 pm

Roger "Silver Hair" Seawalker happened to be one of Doctor's Patients yet to be treated when he overheard their conversation. Roger spoke, "I couldn't help but overhear that you two are in need of a crew? Well how about me? Can I join your crew, fellas?" Roger looked at the two, wondering if they will let him join up!
Back to top Go down
Irrational
Admin
Irrational

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Adventures of the Untouchable Pirates - Chapter 2   Serious: The Adventures of the Untouchable Pirates - Chapter 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 2:01 pm

Jackson took another gulp of his drink before leaning forward, staring at the man who was talking to him. "And what exactly-" he took another drink. "do you think you can offer to us?"
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Serious: The Adventures of the Untouchable Pirates - Chapter 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 2:05 pm

((roger is already in 2 difrent crews at the moment I wont allow for him to be in a third or even the two for that mater))
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Adventures of the Untouchable Pirates - Chapter 2   Serious: The Adventures of the Untouchable Pirates - Chapter 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 2:30 pm

(Can't he pretend to join it as part of a interesting chapter, so he could become like a spy or something)
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Adventures of the Untouchable Pirates - Chapter 2   Serious: The Adventures of the Untouchable Pirates - Chapter 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 2:36 pm

((figure that part out yourselvs))
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Adventures of the Untouchable Pirates - Chapter 2   Serious: The Adventures of the Untouchable Pirates - Chapter 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 5:15 pm

(so I assume that you mean that its ok we both agree on it)
Back to top Go down
Irrational
Admin
Irrational

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Adventures of the Untouchable Pirates - Chapter 2   Serious: The Adventures of the Untouchable Pirates - Chapter 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 7:15 pm

((They're probably going to turn him down either way. With a bounty like his, they'll probably know who he is and what crew he's in. So proceed.))
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Adventures of the Untouchable Pirates - Chapter 2   Serious: The Adventures of the Untouchable Pirates - Chapter 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 7:22 pm

Roger spoke to the two gentleman, "Gentleman, My name is Hiko Seijuurou and I would like to make a business proposition to you! I know your in need of a crew and I am in need of a captain. I am very strong, fast, and skilled. I guarantee you that you won't regret having me onboard." Roger looked at the two pirates wondering if they will buy it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Adventures of the Untouchable Pirates - Chapter 2   Serious: The Adventures of the Untouchable Pirates - Chapter 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: The Adventures of the Untouchable Pirates - Chapter 2
Page 3 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next