One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: The Adventures of the Untouchable Pirates - Chapter 2

Go down 
+4
Irrational
ssj3gohan007
Layman Iconoclast
j3st3r-Smil3
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

Serious: The Adventures of the Untouchable Pirates - Chapter 2 - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Adventures of the Untouchable Pirates - Chapter 2   Serious: The Adventures of the Untouchable Pirates - Chapter 2 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 6:41 pm

Dartz had his hand cut, however it was nothing more than a paper cut to someone as durable as Dartz. Dartz lunged at Pirate Jackson at overwhelming speed extending his finger, aiming for Jackson's heart, as if it pierce a hole through him. "Shigan." The speed of this technique was almost 15000 times faster than the speed of a bullet.
Back to top Go down
Irrational
Admin
Irrational

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Adventures of the Untouchable Pirates - Chapter 2   Serious: The Adventures of the Untouchable Pirates - Chapter 2 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 7:58 pm

"Grand..." Jackon began to speak as he pulled his sword back for a lunge. The change in stance was enough to make Dartz's finger only graze Jackson's left arm. "Lunge!" Thrusting forward, Jackson's weapon let off a bright light like a beam, powerful enough to pierce even the most resilient of compounds. Whether or not the attack hit however, Jackson would bring his arm back to guard immediately. He would not allow his foe any openings or Jackson would be a disgrace of a swordsman.

Stand looked at the hooded man quizzically and withdrew his scalpel. "You won't harm the captain. Soru." In a flash, the doctor had moved to the hooded man's side. While he could easily do damage from the back, the side offered a more vulnerable target. Swinging his diamond edged scalpel low, Stand made to puncture the man's kidney. If it hit, the hooded man wouldn't be making it to the next day without immediate medical attention.
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Adventures of the Untouchable Pirates - Chapter 2   Serious: The Adventures of the Untouchable Pirates - Chapter 2 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 9:46 pm

All that Jackson stabbed was an after-image. As thousands of Dartz's surrounded pirate Jackson from every possible angle and direction and each and everyone spoke, "Kamisori Tobu Shigan Bachi" Each After-Image including the real Dartz fired off a projectile version of shigan that fires sharp piercing bullets from the fingers. It was similar to a Rankyaku but much more powerful and advanced. It is meant to cause a devastating explosion that would instantly kill a normal man. It was impossible to see which was the real Dartz, therefore it was impossible to predict which of the attacks were real and appropriately defend against it.
Back to top Go down
Irrational
Admin
Irrational

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Adventures of the Untouchable Pirates - Chapter 2   Serious: The Adventures of the Untouchable Pirates - Chapter 2 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 2:33 am

Having little desire to be caught in the middle of a ring of duplicates, Jackson charged one of the many Dartzs as they attacked. As he charged, the copy's attack went through him without effect. Jackson cringed as he realized he didn't attack the right one. The sound of an explosion behind him however, had him blessing the fact that he had moved. Lets see what else this guy has up his sleeves.
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Adventures of the Untouchable Pirates - Chapter 2   Serious: The Adventures of the Untouchable Pirates - Chapter 2 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 9:27 am

The After-images then charged so close to Jackson that they completely encompassed him from the outside world. In other words it was impossible to see anything that was going on beyond the after-images. Then without a moment to lose, Dartz used his speed to teleport behind Jackson but outside the sphere of After-Images. He couldn't see Jackson and there was no way in heck that he could of seen the real Dartz. Dartz however could sense Jackson's power level and therefore knew his location through that alone. He unleased the most powerful Rankyaku of all, "Rankyaku Gaichou." It creates a large Rankyaku in the shape of a bird. This Rankyaku has a much wider range, and is able to cleave steel - something not witnessed with other variations. The cut also seems more focused, instead of flickering and jagged like a normal Rankyaku. Can Jackson possibly survive this onslaught? Find out next time on...

Race to the Grand Line...
Back to top Go down
Irrational
Admin
Irrational

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Adventures of the Untouchable Pirates - Chapter 2   Serious: The Adventures of the Untouchable Pirates - Chapter 2 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 1:29 am

((Ok. I'm done waiting for Ryu for now. Two days should have been plenty.)

Same move, different method, Jackson thought as the clones encompassed him. "An old man once told me that a swordsman doesn't need his eyes to fight." As Dartz let off his attack, Jackson spun around and met it with his blade. Holding Equal Pair steady with both hands, Jackson held firm as the attack pummeled him. The ground he was standing on was not as sturdy and his feet dug their way backwards all the way out of the circle. The force was strong enough to break Jackson's bones and he gridded his teeth as they healed and broke again. As the attack faded, Jackson was out of the circle, but his arms felt heavy. That was a bad idea. I shouldn't do that again. Even if that wouldn't kill him, it would wear his fatigue down rapidly. Then he'd be helpless regardless.
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Adventures of the Untouchable Pirates - Chapter 2   Serious: The Adventures of the Untouchable Pirates - Chapter 2 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 9:12 am

Dartz gazed at his opponent, "I am impressed, your not a regular human, are you? Let's take this up a notch, shall we?" Dartz punched the ground causing a MASSIVE Crator and countless debree to fly into the air, hindering Jackson's sight. He then teleported behind Jackson and launched his, "Shigan Ouren." A rapid fire version of Shigan aimed at the back of Jackson's neck. Such a technique would normally fill the back of the neck with holes and kill the victom. Can Jackson think of something in time? Find out next time on...

Race to the Grand Line!!!
Back to top Go down
Ryu Kazage

Ryu Kazage

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Adventures of the Untouchable Pirates - Chapter 2   Serious: The Adventures of the Untouchable Pirates - Chapter 2 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 10:51 am

(well exuse me but i had a project to work on during the weekend)

the hooded man blocked Stand's attack with a black katana. "Don't even think you'r faster then me now." He gabs his other black katana and then spins. "Dark Twister!" While he spins he sends waves of dark energy all around in every direction. After the attack his hood came off and showed his face. It was Xark and half of his face has the same feature as his right arm. "Stop resisting, its geting annpoying and takeing to much time."
Back to top Go down
Irrational
Admin
Irrational

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Adventures of the Untouchable Pirates - Chapter 2   Serious: The Adventures of the Untouchable Pirates - Chapter 2 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 1:09 pm

((Edit: Forgot Stand.))

Jeez. Can this guy be any more predictable? Again he used something to block Jackson's sight. With all the effort Dartz was putting into these distractions, Jackson wondered if he could take another hit and still outlast him in endurance. But that would be a foolish gamble to play on. As soon as Jackson finished his thoughts however, Dartz was already behind him. Crap. In a move more of desperation, Jackson rolled away from Dartz and quickly stood, took a defensive stance, and laughed. "Damn you're fast."

Stand was somewhat irritated by this opponent. He thought a battle entering only a couple of seconds now was too long. The doctor could play off of that the longer he made this battle last. However, the longer it lasted, the greater trouble his captain would be in. Suddenly, an idea came to mind. It would be tricky, but it could work. "Soru." Again Stand moved with rapid speed. Any enemy would be ready for an attack from Stand, but it never came. Instead, Stand appeared by the items he dropped and picked them up. In one hand however was a vial that wasn't part of the original group of items.
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Adventures of the Untouchable Pirates - Chapter 2   Serious: The Adventures of the Untouchable Pirates - Chapter 2 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 3:09 pm

Dartz smirked as his attack missed again. "Thanks and you are quite the escape artist, aren't you? Dodge this, Tobu Shigan Mitsubachi." Dartz extended his right hand firing off a wave of Shigan projectiles similar to Tobu Shigan Bachi but 3 times faster and more powerful! He didn't bother with any tricks or distractions this time. He counted on their incredible raw speed which were almost 50,000 times faster than a bullet. They were aimed for Jackson's kidneys!!! Can Jackson possibly survive or escape for that matter!?! Find out next time on...

Race to the Grand Line!
Back to top Go down
Ryu Kazage

Ryu Kazage

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Adventures of the Untouchable Pirates - Chapter 2   Serious: The Adventures of the Untouchable Pirates - Chapter 2 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 8:40 am

Xark grins. "You think you can run from me?!" Xark sinks into his shadow and disapears. Then, in fornt of Stand while he was dashes for his captain, Xark's clawed arm pops out of shadow ahead and grabs his face. Then Xark's head comes out of the shadow. "Let me tell you something. once I pick someone to kill, I don't let them get away from me at all." His right arm begins to glow again while grabing his face.
Back to top Go down
Irrational
Admin
Irrational

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Adventures of the Untouchable Pirates - Chapter 2   Serious: The Adventures of the Untouchable Pirates - Chapter 2 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 11:23 am

Jackson was not having an easy time. It took everything he had just to avoid being tossed around. There wasn't even a way he could attack. Using his sword, Jackson hit each of Dartz's attacks on the edge to send them flying in various directions. Jackson wouldn't be able to block them head on again. If only he'd get closer, he thought as he waved his sword rapidly in front of him.

In Stand's battle, his foe had just fallen into his little set up. And in an even better way to boot. "You know you're grabbing a mask, right? Also..." He held up the additional vial he was carrying. It was empty. No sooner then he did this, a torrent of electricity passed through Stand's body and out anything touching it. Not that Xark could see it, but the doctor was grinning widely under his mask.
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Adventures of the Untouchable Pirates - Chapter 2   Serious: The Adventures of the Untouchable Pirates - Chapter 2 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 1:02 pm

Dartz saw Jackson deflecting his blasts. "Your incredible, I will give you that. Your many times stronger than your bounty may suggest. Although you can't match my power or speed, you have superhuman endurance and stamina. However can you deflect this? Tobu Shigan Hibachi." Dartz unleashed a smilar attack as before but this time it was faster, stronger, and the projectiles are on fire!!! Dartz hoped the added fire element would overwhelm his foe because Dartz was getting pretty tired now, from using so many tricks, manuevers, traps, distractions, and special abilities, and don't forget the infamous PAPER CUT!!! :DOOM: Shocked
Back to top Go down
Ryu Kazage

Ryu Kazage

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Adventures of the Untouchable Pirates - Chapter 2   Serious: The Adventures of the Untouchable Pirates - Chapter 2 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 1:57 pm

Xark just stand there and shatters the mask and then lunges alittle farther to grab the real face. When he feels the electricity, he just grins. "Allow me to tell you something about my arm, it can absorb all forms of energy. So right now your little electric show on you is only feeding me energy." Stand notices that the electricity is flowing through the arm. "And now as a thank you for the energy..Dark Impact!" Xark's arm gathers energy and readies to fire an exploding blast from his right arm right at Stand's face.
Back to top Go down
Irrational
Admin
Irrational

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Adventures of the Untouchable Pirates - Chapter 2   Serious: The Adventures of the Untouchable Pirates - Chapter 2 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 3:28 pm

Jackson was not about to let himself get hit and all this running was wearing him down. He could attack now or never. The captain rolled forward under the attack. The radiant heat easily passed through his clothes and Jackson feared for a moment he may burst into flames. Pushing the pain aside, Jackson sprung up and thrust his sword towards Dartz while he screamed, "Stop using the same damned attack!"

The doctor meanwhile, was no fool. He could not allow this foe to complete such a move. Bringing up his scalpel in the arm furthest away from his foe, Stand brought it down towards Xark's torso. "Sword." was his only word as he attacked. With this attack, his scalpel would cleave with the same length and depth of cut as a katana. If Xark didn't want to lose his lower half, he would half to release the doctor.
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Adventures of the Untouchable Pirates - Chapter 2   Serious: The Adventures of the Untouchable Pirates - Chapter 2 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 3:50 pm

Dartz was stabbed! His body was actually pierced by that sword! Thing's looked bleak for Dartz. He was seriously injured and blood was gushing out from his wound. Dartz coughed alot of blood from his mouth. I must be getting tired. This never happened to me before. However might as well take full advantage of the situation He grabbed the part of the blade that was outside his body. He held tightly so that Jackson wouldn't be able to Pull the sword out fast enough to avoid this next attack. With his other hand, he planted it on where Jackson's heart was supposed to be and spoke, "Sai Dai Rin: Rokuougan!" It was Dartz's strongest move. This technique is used the same as Rokushiki Ougi Rokuougan, except it is MUCH stronger and has a MUCH larger attack radius. The move is so INSANELY POWERFUL that the shockwave it send out can punch a hole in rock even after going through its intended target. Basicaly this move is a much more powerful version of Rokuougan. Even at 50% of its potential power(because of one hand), it is still more than 5x(5 TIMES) stronger than both hands version of Sai Dai Rin: Rokuougan. The Move at is intended to cause so much internal damage that it could Annihalate and Wipe Gold Roger from the face of the earth..10 TIMES!!! Can Jackson possibly survive it? Find out next time on...

KAGE KAISEN!!!
Back to top Go down
Ryu Kazage

Ryu Kazage

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Adventures of the Untouchable Pirates - Chapter 2   Serious: The Adventures of the Untouchable Pirates - Chapter 2 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 4:45 pm

Xark just spins behind Stand while still grab his face. Now they are back to back with Xark's right hand still on his face. "Nice try, weakling." The arm begins to get ready to fire again.
Back to top Go down
Irrational
Admin
Irrational

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Adventures of the Untouchable Pirates - Chapter 2   Serious: The Adventures of the Untouchable Pirates - Chapter 2 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 7:11 pm

Jackson expected a close range attack, and seeing what Dartz could do, being disarmed was a better option. Jackson released his weapon and stepped back. What he was not expecting however, was the range of the attack. Hitting him with a significant amount of its force, Jackson was sent flying backwards, slamming him against a wall with enough force to cause it to crack and buckle inwards. As he hit, Jackson coughed up blood and fell to his knees. The internal damage was tremendous. His lungs and heart had actually stopped functioning. Without oxygen, Jackson started to feel light headed quickly and the pain was not helping. Then again, he couldn't feel anything below his chest. The captain assumed his back was broken and almost immediately his body started working again. That however did nothing for his fatigue and it was pretty much shot at this point. Pushing himself up with his hands, Jackson again stood up, but couldn't do so straight. "Lucky shot."

At the same moment, Stand was facing his opponent but still was not concerned. "Are you stupid?" He asked even with the claw over his face. A scalpel in each hand, Stand swung behind him and up, crossing his arms in mid swing. While moving his arms, Stand bent forward not only to cover more range with the attack, but to pull Xark even closer. "Sword." Xark would truly be stuck now. He couldn't duck, he couldn't jump, or move to a side. His only option would be to move back and let go. And when the blade makes a cut longer than the physical edge, you can't grab the weapon.
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Adventures of the Untouchable Pirates - Chapter 2   Serious: The Adventures of the Untouchable Pirates - Chapter 2 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 7:50 pm

Dartz's breathing was sounding like an obscene phone call, he coughed more blood and collapsed to one knee. "Thanks, your not so bad yourself. Dartz tried to stand up and nearly collapsed again. It took everything he had just to stand up. His whole body was twitching like crazy. He coughed some more blood. "Die!!!! You can never match my speed!" He charged toward Jackson in order to attack but to Jackson's shock and confusion, Dartz was moving in slow motion unlike before when he was just a blur. It felt like bullet-time for Jackson, where Dartz was the speeding bullet moving moving ridiculously slow. Finally Dartz arrived in range of Jackson and swung a right-hook at Jackson's face!!!
Back to top Go down
Irrational
Admin
Irrational

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Adventures of the Untouchable Pirates - Chapter 2   Serious: The Adventures of the Untouchable Pirates - Chapter 2 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 8:49 pm

Jackson's only move was do do what he usually does best, getting out of the way. Jackson dropped again to one leg and used to other to sweep at Dartz's own two feet. Through this, he couldn't understand what was talking Stand so long.
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Adventures of the Untouchable Pirates - Chapter 2   Serious: The Adventures of the Untouchable Pirates - Chapter 2 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 9:11 pm

Dartz got tripped by Jackson's leg sweep and collapsed to the ground, falling flat on his face. What's happening to me? I never got tripped before? Am I losing my powers? He tried to get back up and strangle Jackson before he lost all his power. He tried to choke the life out of Jackson with the remainder of his strength. Note: He used both hands in the choking.
Back to top Go down
Irrational
Admin
Irrational

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Adventures of the Untouchable Pirates - Chapter 2   Serious: The Adventures of the Untouchable Pirates - Chapter 2 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 2:20 am

Quickly, Jackson slid a thumb under each of Dartz's hands. This gave him enough room to breathe, but now neither of the men could use their hands. A situation easily remedied. Pulling his right leg to the side and lifting it, Jackson aimed a swift kick aimed at Dartz's side. He managed to get out a coarse laugh and hoarse words. "You're slowing down fast guy."
Back to top Go down
Ryu Kazage

Ryu Kazage

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Adventures of the Untouchable Pirates - Chapter 2   Serious: The Adventures of the Untouchable Pirates - Chapter 2 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 9:26 am

Xark sighs and then throws Stand into a building. "You are getting on my nerves little weakling." Xark readies both dark katanas and dashes at him. "Shadow Blade!" Xark suddently appears next to Stand with both katanas put away. "...dice..." Xark gets away from Stand and then Stand notices a silouet of the katanas path form all around and through him.

(just for info in a few seconds Stand will get hit by the paths that the katanas made."
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Adventures of the Untouchable Pirates - Chapter 2   Serious: The Adventures of the Untouchable Pirates - Chapter 2 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 9:27 am

Dartz was hit and sent flying off of Jackson and onto the ground again. After several seconds he managed to get to his feet, and coughed even more blood. Suddenly anger sparked inside him when he heard Jackson insult him and his hair flashed gold for an instant. He momentarily got some of his strength back and ran full speed at Jackson, grabbed him by the collar and focused all the strength he had left in his right fist and 'attempted' to ram it into Jackson's face!!! If it hit, he would perform one hell of a punch to the face! at the same time as saying, "How dare you mock Superman!?!"
Back to top Go down
Irrational
Admin
Irrational

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Adventures of the Untouchable Pirates - Chapter 2   Serious: The Adventures of the Untouchable Pirates - Chapter 2 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 9:45 am

Can't take that. Thought Jackson as he used an open hand to push the punch away. The technique was nothing more than common martial arts, using leverage to redirect a blow. Other than that, Jackson was out of ideas. There was always one though. "I think I'm going to be a little underhanded today." Smiling, Jackson threw a kick to the inside of Dartz's upper left leg. A major nerve ran down the inside edge of anyone's upper leg and that would numb that entire leg for a good minute. "Something the good doctor told me."

The good doctor meanwhile, was about to lose his fight. I guess I'll have to give him this one. The doctor was not Xark's target so there was no reason this would fail. Besides, he needed to work on their exit strategy, not spend the time fighting this man. As the attack came, Stand drank from another vial and tried to make Xark believe he wasn't just giving up. That was accomplished simply. "You missed boy." He carefully took a single step towards Xark and raised his weapons. It was then that Xark's attack hit home. A pair of non-existent blades cut through stand in the shape of the previous slash and Stand fell forward onto his face like a rock. There was now nothing in the way of Xark and his goal other than the fact both of his targets ahead were still conscious and fighting.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Adventures of the Untouchable Pirates - Chapter 2   Serious: The Adventures of the Untouchable Pirates - Chapter 2 - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: The Adventures of the Untouchable Pirates - Chapter 2
Page 9 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next