One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: The Adventures of the Untouchable Pirates - Chapter 2

Go down 
+4
Irrational
ssj3gohan007
Layman Iconoclast
j3st3r-Smil3
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Irrational
Admin
Irrational

Serious: The Adventures of the Untouchable Pirates - Chapter 2 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Adventures of the Untouchable Pirates - Chapter 2   Serious: The Adventures of the Untouchable Pirates - Chapter 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 3:48 pm

Considering what happened last time he dodged one of the cyborg's punches, Jackson instead jumped to the side while slashing at his foe's extended limb. "Your first mistake was assuming my bounty was my limit!" He yelled this followed shortly by laughter. As the battle went on and the wreckage of the Cerulean Wake dipped further into the sea, Stand Upman finally came up with a plan. All he had to do now was wait for the right moment.
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Adventures of the Untouchable Pirates - Chapter 2   Serious: The Adventures of the Untouchable Pirates - Chapter 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 4:01 pm

Commodore Cain D. Marko's attack missed and it was countered by a slice across his extended arm cutting it clean off! Electricity around Cain intensified as was now one-handed! "No!!!! I can never forgive you!!! DOUBLE REJECTO!!!" Cain planted his remaining arm and also picked up his detached arm and planted both on the ship's hull with another powerful blast that was meant to finish the ship off and shatter it into a million pieces!
Back to top Go down
Irrational
Admin
Irrational

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Adventures of the Untouchable Pirates - Chapter 2   Serious: The Adventures of the Untouchable Pirates - Chapter 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 6:16 pm

Seeing what his opponent was about to do, Jackson ran to the edge of the broken ship and stopped, looking down into the water. forgot about that, he said, turning his head to look at what was coming. "Soru." As the deck boards began to lift up and break apart, Doctor Stand Upman appeared next to his captain and grabbed him before vanishing again. The remainder of the ship's center was blown away, only leaving a chunk of the bow and stern, which visibly began to sink rapidly. It was on the bow that the duo reappeared. "Thanks doc. I thought I was going to end up in the drink." The doctor turned to face where the ship's center was not a moment before. "It's dangerous for you Captain. I'll finish him." Jackson laughed again. It wouldn't be very sporting when the opponent only had one hand, but right now they had to get rid of that metal man in order to survive.
Back to top Go down
j3st3r-Smil3

j3st3r-Smil3

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Adventures of the Untouchable Pirates - Chapter 2   Serious: The Adventures of the Untouchable Pirates - Chapter 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 6:22 pm

(awesome fight guy maybe our pirates could meet up to take down the government sometime. Just a thought Throwing it out there If you like it keep it if not send it right back.) hehe Anchor Man.)
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Adventures of the Untouchable Pirates - Chapter 2   Serious: The Adventures of the Untouchable Pirates - Chapter 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 10:13 pm

((not a bad thought but Cain D. Marko is a Commodore of the Marines like Commodore Smoker in the cannon after he was promoted, so why would he fight against the Navy. Unless you reprogram him, hmmm that's an idea!)

Commodore Cain D. Marko was so extensively damaged and exhausted that it was a miracle that he was still standing. It was the Will of D! Cain noticed Jackson speaking to one of his crew but his system was too heavily damaged to hear what they were saying. He thought to himself What kind of situation, have I gotten myself into, If I am lucky maybe I can somehow get back to base so I can get repaired...This ship is pretty much beyond repair...unless they had about 3 or 4 hundred million Berries, which I seriously doubt. If the Captain has a devil fruit, it will be very risky for him to continue the fight on a nearly completely annihalated ship that was already more than half sunk. If he does not have a devil fruit then he has to be Immortal or something because I doubt that even another Cyborg has enough endurance to withstand the punishment I dealt him! What about his Nakama? I wonder if their planning something...but what?
Back to top Go down
Irrational
Admin
Irrational

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Adventures of the Untouchable Pirates - Chapter 2   Serious: The Adventures of the Untouchable Pirates - Chapter 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 10:18 pm

The doctor stood facing the cyborg. The tall man with the steel skull mask staring down at the marine. "Are you going to attack today?" And began to reach inside his coat.
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Adventures of the Untouchable Pirates - Chapter 2   Serious: The Adventures of the Untouchable Pirates - Chapter 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 10:29 pm

((How could you be staring down at Cain? Injured or not, hes a behemoth! He is more than 2 feet taller than your guy))

The injured yet Immensely huge Commodore Cain D. Marko walked toward the Doctor until he was within 5 feet, Towering over the doctor at a height of almost 10 feet. "One Word, little man, Bring....it....on!" Suddenly Cain's detached arm came alive and unnoticed to the doctor, it crawled over and attached to the doctor's leg. Cain smiled, "Say good night, little man, REJECTO!" With Cain's command the severed arm activated it's Reject Dial on Doctor Standup man's leg.
Back to top Go down
Irrational
Admin
Irrational

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Adventures of the Untouchable Pirates - Chapter 2   Serious: The Adventures of the Untouchable Pirates - Chapter 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 10:46 pm

((I figured since he was at the center of the ship and used his reject dial, that would cause the center of the ship to lower and hit the water while raising the bow and stern portions respectively. even if you take the character's height into consideration, Stand would still be placed higher on the battlefield.))

As he felt the hand attach to his leg, Stand pulled a pair of vials from his coat, unstopped them, and drank the contents in one fluid motion. As the reject dial went off, it caused Stand's leg to fly out from under him and up into the air, knocking him to his back. The bone was without a doubt shattered. But with an attack force like that and the number of times he attacked so far... With some effort, the doctor pulled himself to one foot. "Your attack. It hurts you too." Putting his weight on his good leg and standing, he continued, which was odd for him. "Made of metal, there will still be stress and fractures. Can you still even punch?" His speech was slow and deliberate, as though he were analyzing his foe.
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Adventures of the Untouchable Pirates - Chapter 2   Serious: The Adventures of the Untouchable Pirates - Chapter 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 11:02 pm

Commodore Cain D. Marko refused to stand there insulted, he tried to punch the doctor but for some reason his arms felt like they weight a million pounds, then an electrical discharge around his body was intensifying, he noticed his power level meter was blinking...empty. I can't move my arms!!! All those Impact and Reject Dial attacks have damaged me much more severly than I thought. I have no power left, this is bad. Not good...Not good!!! Wait...I better not let that dude know whats up, I gotta play it cool and bluff my way out of this!
Cain started laughing his head off(not literally), The doctor looked at Cain confused, "What's so funny?" Cain replied, "You are! To even suggest that I, a Marine Commodore, can't even punch! What an idiotic thing to say, I have more power in my pinky than you have in your whole body, or whats left of it. You and your crew are done for, an entire LEGION of my marines are on their way to apprehend you, Pirate Scum!"
Back to top Go down
Irrational
Admin
Irrational

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Adventures of the Untouchable Pirates - Chapter 2   Serious: The Adventures of the Untouchable Pirates - Chapter 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 11:10 pm

Time on the healing medicine was just about up. There was one last shot. The doctor actually put his other foot on the ground and lowered to that knee. Considering what just happened to his leg, the cyborg wouldn't be able to believe that both of these pirates could heal. And that would be all the advantage they needed. "An entire legion?" He paused, drawing one of his scalpels. The diamond edge glinted in the light. "You called us weaklings. I don't believe you." The doctor was not much one for words, but Jackson caught on, slamming a fist into an open palm. "I get it. If called us small fry, there's no way he'd embarrass himself as to call in for backup BEFORE the fight. Cause he sure as hell didn't call during it."

Behind the mask, Upman actually smiled. "Soru." In a flash, he was behind the Cyborg, scalpel drawn back. "Die."
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Adventures of the Untouchable Pirates - Chapter 2   Serious: The Adventures of the Untouchable Pirates - Chapter 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 11:17 pm

Commodore Cain D. Marko realized that his bluff has been called and noticed the doctor dissapeared after saying one word, Soru. Soru!?! Wait a minute that means- However before he could finish his thoughts or before the Doctor could strike. Cain's power supply had totally given out and his system shutdown and his body collapsed to what was left of the ship's deck.
Back to top Go down
Irrational
Admin
Irrational

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Adventures of the Untouchable Pirates - Chapter 2   Serious: The Adventures of the Untouchable Pirates - Chapter 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 11:25 pm

As the cyborg hit the sinking deck, the doctor sighed. He thought the cyborg would still have some fight left in him. He wouldn't let the second medicine he consumed go to waste though. "The nervous system uses electrical signals. You are made of metal. What will happen?" Without another word, Upman placed a hand on the cyborg's body. Instantly, an electrical charge passed through Cain's body, even searing the deck below him. "Aplification. Interesting." Before moving, Stand checked the Marine's vitals. He was still alive, if only barely.

Standing up, the doctor moved back to the long boat using soru and rowed it back to his captain. Holding up his wrist with the log pose on it, Upman asked, "Shall we still follow it?" Jumping into the long boat, Jackson laughed before replying. "We don't have much of a choice on this sea. I'm just sorry that if that cyborg gets out of this alive, our bounties will go up." The doctor began rowing before speaking again. "I doubt he'll get back up. I doubt he has help coming."
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Adventures of the Untouchable Pirates - Chapter 2   Serious: The Adventures of the Untouchable Pirates - Chapter 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 11:37 pm

Suddenly Commodore D. Cain's systems roared to life. The motionless figure spoke, "Will...of..D" then Cain somehow was getting back to his feet and grabbed his severed arm and attached it back to his body as the circuits automatically repaired themselves. Cain took out a spare glass of milk and drank the entire body in a single sip. His power level meter now read Full! "I am back!" The doctor and captain were totally shocked yelling, "I-Impossible!" in unison...Cain examined his hands and body and tested his joints, cracked his knuckles and his neck "Ready for round 2?"

Last edited by ssj3gohan007 on Sat Jul 26, 2008 11:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Irrational
Admin
Irrational

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Adventures of the Untouchable Pirates - Chapter 2   Serious: The Adventures of the Untouchable Pirates - Chapter 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 11:40 pm

((Electricity doesn't work like that. A high voltage MELTS circuitry.))
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Fixed   Serious: The Adventures of the Untouchable Pirates - Chapter 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 11:48 pm

(That has been edited)
Back to top Go down
Irrational
Admin
Irrational

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Adventures of the Untouchable Pirates - Chapter 2   Serious: The Adventures of the Untouchable Pirates - Chapter 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 11:57 pm

Jackson leaned back in the boat. "Can you take care of that Doc? Even if he got back up, it won't be at 100%. Any stress on that metal body from his attacks will still be there. As for me; I can't leave this boat! HAHAHAHAHA!" Stand Upman nodded and drew both scalpels this time. He won't fall for the same thing twice. But I still have some time left on my defense. "Soru." Instead of appearing behind Cain, Stand was above him. "Your metal body will be sliced by these instruments!"
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Adventures of the Untouchable Pirates - Chapter 2   Serious: The Adventures of the Untouchable Pirates - Chapter 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 12:12 am

His systems detected the doctor above him, "It's time to end this! Once and for all!!!" Cain activate his jets and focused all of his energy into it, "JET MEGATON KICK!!!" Cain blasted off like a rocket toward Doctor and phased out and reappeared behind him and attempted a Super Speed enhanced Powerful Kick "It's over!!! You seem to be take alot of punishment and still get up to fight but lets see you survive this attack!"

Last edited by ssj3gohan007 on Sun Jul 27, 2008 12:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Irrational
Admin
Irrational

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Adventures of the Untouchable Pirates - Chapter 2   Serious: The Adventures of the Untouchable Pirates - Chapter 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 12:15 am

((One: NEVER call your own hits. Two: SPACE??? Come on. He'd run out of fuel long before that. Even if he had enough, he's a cyborg, not a robot. He'd die too. No offense, but you're going way too far over the top here.))
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Adventures of the Untouchable Pirates - Chapter 2   Serious: The Adventures of the Untouchable Pirates - Chapter 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 12:16 am

((I will have to agree here... sorry gohan))
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Adventures of the Untouchable Pirates - Chapter 2   Serious: The Adventures of the Untouchable Pirates - Chapter 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 12:21 am

((It's alright, I wanted to be a little creative, but yeh your right. It's too cheap, if you think about it. Plus all the things Irrational mentioned, So I edited it))
Back to top Go down
Irrational
Admin
Irrational

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Adventures of the Untouchable Pirates - Chapter 2   Serious: The Adventures of the Untouchable Pirates - Chapter 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 12:28 am

"Geppou." Pushing off of the very air, the doctor raised his scalpels. "Talking when you attack. Idiot. Geppou." Again he jumped to be above the Cyborg. The doctor was sure of it now. His plan could finally come to fruition. Keeping himself above the sea using geppou, he spoke. "Milk is your fuel, right?"
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Adventures of the Untouchable Pirates - Chapter 2   Serious: The Adventures of the Untouchable Pirates - Chapter 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 12:35 am

Commodore Cain D. Marko looked at the doctor in confusion, while drinking another glass of milk, answered "Milk!?! Who told you!?! I-I mean No, of course not!" Quickly getting rid of the empty milk bottle and innocently whistling How did he figure out my secret? Can he read my mind? Is that even possible? Cain D. Marko flew into the air and picked up the remaining rubble of the ship and threw it at the doctor!

Last edited by ssj3gohan007 on Sun Jul 27, 2008 12:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Irrational
Admin
Irrational

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Adventures of the Untouchable Pirates - Chapter 2   Serious: The Adventures of the Untouchable Pirates - Chapter 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 12:42 am

"Soru." Good. He's becoming more irritated and reckless. Bouncing up and down in the air, the doctor looked at the angered man, continuing his taunting. "It was obvious. You drink, then attack. Now..." With a flick of his wrist, Stand threw one of the scalpels at Cain and vanished using Soru only to appear once again behind the cyborg before the weapon even arrived.

Last edited by Irrational on Sun Jul 27, 2008 12:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Adventures of the Untouchable Pirates - Chapter 2   Serious: The Adventures of the Untouchable Pirates - Chapter 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 12:44 am

((read my above post its funny))
Back to top Go down
Irrational
Admin
Irrational

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Adventures of the Untouchable Pirates - Chapter 2   Serious: The Adventures of the Untouchable Pirates - Chapter 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 12:48 am

((Sorry. Your word order threw me off. "...flew into the air and picked up the remaining rubble..." I assumed picking up the rubble came last. Edited.))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Adventures of the Untouchable Pirates - Chapter 2   Serious: The Adventures of the Untouchable Pirates - Chapter 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: The Adventures of the Untouchable Pirates - Chapter 2
Page 2 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next