One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: Untouchable Pirates: Chapter 4 - "3 Step" Seryu

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Irrational
Admin
Irrational

Serious: Untouchable Pirates: Chapter 4 - "3 Step" Seryu Empty
PostSubject: Serious: Untouchable Pirates: Chapter 4 - "3 Step" Seryu   Serious: Untouchable Pirates: Chapter 4 - "3 Step" Seryu Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 10:24 pm

((So Fwink can get his character into the crew. He has something in mind.))

The wind today was quite vicious. The Cerulean Wake rocked up and down, hitting each wave with a loud crash, mixing with the billowing of the sails. Jackson stood in the center of the deck, occasionally glancing at the log pose attached to his wrist. The motion of the ship and spray of seawater did not seem to disturb his balance as he looked forward, shielding his eyes from the sun with a bare hand. Not too far ahead of the ship was another island.

The doctor meanwhile, was below deck, working on his medicines. Vials and beakers, although secured, rattled with the movements of the ship. "Stand, come on up. We're going to make land fall."
Back to top Go down
Fwink

Fwink

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Untouchable Pirates: Chapter 4 - "3 Step" Seryu   Serious: Untouchable Pirates: Chapter 4 - "3 Step" Seryu Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 12:53 am

((land on the island, marine Skoul "Solid" Braz will attack, Seryu will help and join))
Back to top Go down
Irrational
Admin
Irrational

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Untouchable Pirates: Chapter 4 - "3 Step" Seryu   Serious: Untouchable Pirates: Chapter 4 - "3 Step" Seryu Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 3:32 pm

Approaching the uninhabited island, the two crew members of the Cerulean Wake drew in the sails and rode the waves into the sand of the land mass. Waves now lapping at both the ship's hull and the shore, the sound was quite pleasing, interrupted briefly by the sound of the anchor plunging into the water and masked by the heavy winds. Lowering the longboat, Stand and Jackson rowed towards the shoreline. "Haha. You think we'll be able to find anything edible besides coconuts?" Stand looked back over his shoulders towards the island. "Possibly."

Longboat left on the shore, the two pirates made their way inland. The howling wind died down as they entered a shore hugging forest, replaced with the sound of moving trees.
Back to top Go down
Fwink

Fwink

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Untouchable Pirates: Chapter 4 - "3 Step" Seryu   Serious: Untouchable Pirates: Chapter 4 - "3 Step" Seryu Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 5:24 am

Marine captain Skoul "Solid" Braz was doing a survival course on an uninhabited island. He had recently been given a new body by the genius armor smith Black Forge. "Woo im hungry, i've been eating nothing but coconuts and flies for 3 days. Plus im BORED out of my mind, i need something to do." Solid's prayers were answered when he noticed a pair of men walk up on shore. Off in the distance, he could see their jolly roger. It was, indisputably, cCptain Jackson's insignia, these were the Untouchable pirates! Not only will capturing these pirates give me something to do, but they probably have food on that boat!
Solid, being extremely cocky and full of himself, simply walked up to the two pirates and shouted "Hey Jackson! Your time's up, I'm going to have to turn you in."

Meanwhile, on the same island
"3 Step" Seryu had been traveling in a small schooner and happened upon this tiny island. He loved exploring these wild places, and hoped to find some interesting animals, or possibly carnivorous plants. He was sorely disjointedness at the wild life, but he found something even more interesting. A marine and 2 pirates who, by chance, met on this island and, from what Seryu could see, where about to engage in combat. This looks exciting, maybe the pirates will need help He was about to walk out and help them, but then realized that if the marine was really strong, he would be seen as their accomplice and taken too. He decided to sit back, concealed by his clothing and the surrounding fauna, and act when he had a better grasp of the situation.
Back to top Go down
Irrational
Admin
Irrational

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Untouchable Pirates: Chapter 4 - "3 Step" Seryu   Serious: Untouchable Pirates: Chapter 4 - "3 Step" Seryu Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 1:02 pm

Jackson let out another laugh as he took a stance and reached for his weapon. "I love the law. They always have to tell you you're under arrest." Before he could draw the blade however, Stand stepped forward. "Let me." Snickering, Jackson backed off to the side and bowed to his crew mate. "But of course." Drawing his diamond edged scalpels, Stand quickly vanished and moved to get behind Skoul using soru and attempted to slice across his spinal column.
Back to top Go down
Fwink

Fwink

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Untouchable Pirates: Chapter 4 - "3 Step" Seryu   Serious: Untouchable Pirates: Chapter 4 - "3 Step" Seryu Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 7:44 pm

A high pitched screetching sound came as Stands scalple connected with only metal. "My body is impenetrable!" Solid said and he ripped off his marine jacked. Underneath, a completely metal body was revealed. Solid span and tried to hit Stand in the ribs with a backwards swing of his right arm.
Back to top Go down
Irrational
Admin
Irrational

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Untouchable Pirates: Chapter 4 - "3 Step" Seryu   Serious: Untouchable Pirates: Chapter 4 - "3 Step" Seryu Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 9:19 pm

Stand raised his head in shock. He hadn't expected this. The following blow from Skoul found its mark and connected with Stand, throwing him back. His body slamming into the ground a distance away, Stand struggled to even sit up. A disturbed look crossed Jackson's face as he stepped forward, drawing Equal Pair. "Damn Stand; he caught you by surprise, huh?" The doctor groaned and reached inside his lab coat, taking out a vial and putting it under his mask, shortly after spitting out a stopper. "Unfortunately."

Grin widening, Jackson took a step towards his adversary. "Well then. We'll chalk that first one up to you not telling us about yourself tin man."
Back to top Go down
Fwink

Fwink

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Untouchable Pirates: Chapter 4 - "3 Step" Seryu   Serious: Untouchable Pirates: Chapter 4 - "3 Step" Seryu Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 11:53 pm

"I dont have to tell lowly Pirates anything about myself!" he said and lumbered forward. He was not a fast man, but each step made the ground shake as he charged towards Jackson.
Back to top Go down
Irrational
Admin
Irrational

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Untouchable Pirates: Chapter 4 - "3 Step" Seryu   Serious: Untouchable Pirates: Chapter 4 - "3 Step" Seryu Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 3:06 am

Still grinning, Jackson took a step back. "Then I won't tell you anything." Stepping forward in a flash, Jackson thrust his sword out. "Great Lunge." The attack would pierce his foe's metal body, granted it hit. Of course, being a marine, Skoul may have already seen this move from a certain someone.
Back to top Go down
Fwink

Fwink

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Untouchable Pirates: Chapter 4 - "3 Step" Seryu   Serious: Untouchable Pirates: Chapter 4 - "3 Step" Seryu Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 3:29 am

Solid was by no means quick. However it did not take much effort to lean to the side a little bit. An attack such as Great Lunge was not that difficult to see coming, and so Solid was able to turn his body to the left. The sword screeched against the hard steel of his body. Since metal slides easily on metal, the force of the blow was mitigated and Jackson's sword was redirected, causing little damage to Solid and putting Jackson horribly off balance. Solid took this chance to aim a metal fisted punch at Jackson's head with his right fist.
Back to top Go down
Irrational
Admin
Irrational

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Untouchable Pirates: Chapter 4 - "3 Step" Seryu   Serious: Untouchable Pirates: Chapter 4 - "3 Step" Seryu Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 1:10 pm

Ducking below the punch, Jackson laughed again. "That the only hand you can attack with?" Jackson quickly swirled Equal Pair, creating a shockingly powerful gust of wind that would knock his opponent off balance.
Back to top Go down
Fwink

Fwink

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Untouchable Pirates: Chapter 4 - "3 Step" Seryu   Serious: Untouchable Pirates: Chapter 4 - "3 Step" Seryu Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 9:52 pm

Luckily for Solid, having a large mass gives him greater inertia. it would take much more than measly wind to knock him over. (this is one of his Special Abilities just so you know). Solid squints his eyes into the wind, seeing a figure in front of him. He takes a step forward "Solid Clap!" he shouts as he brings his steel hands together, clapping the targets head from both sides.
Back to top Go down
Irrational
Admin
Irrational

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Untouchable Pirates: Chapter 4 - "3 Step" Seryu   Serious: Untouchable Pirates: Chapter 4 - "3 Step" Seryu Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 10:10 pm

"Oh fu-" Jackson wasn't able to finish his sentence as Skoul brought his hands together over Jackson's head. Because of his ability, the attack ultimately failed to damage Jackson, but a blow to the head that hard knocked him out near instantly. Falling backwards, Jackson hit the ground and was completely out of it.

Stand meanwhile, was struggling to get up, but could barely keep up on one knee. All of this happened only in a matter of seconds. Stand's medicine did not have time yet to repair the damage to his body. It seemed things were not going to work out for them.

((You know what to do))
Back to top Go down
Fwink

Fwink

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Untouchable Pirates: Chapter 4 - "3 Step" Seryu   Serious: Untouchable Pirates: Chapter 4 - "3 Step" Seryu Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 10:37 pm

A blinding flash engulfed the area. "Yeargh" Solid screamed, covering his eyes. His retinas had been burned and would need time to regrow. Seryu used this time to close in. He shot an arrow that exploded into a web, entangling Solid and sticking him to the ground. He then surrounded the metal man with caltrops. While they probably wouldnt injure his feet, they could at least make him trip. He dragged the unconscious Jackson along the beach back to their longboat. He then went back for the tall man. "Can you walk?" Seryu asked, he didn't think he could carry, or even drag a man of this size.
Back to top Go down
Irrational
Admin
Irrational

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Untouchable Pirates: Chapter 4 - "3 Step" Seryu   Serious: Untouchable Pirates: Chapter 4 - "3 Step" Seryu Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 12:22 am

Although surprised by the sudden appearance and action of this individual, Stand was hot one to show it. Slowly, he pushed himself to his feet. "What of him?" The doctor said as he gestured towards the marine.
Back to top Go down
Fwink

Fwink

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Untouchable Pirates: Chapter 4 - "3 Step" Seryu   Serious: Untouchable Pirates: Chapter 4 - "3 Step" Seryu Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 1:29 am

"well personally i dont have the heart to kill a helpless man like that." Seryu said as the marine writhed on the ground, trying to escape the webs and still blinded. You could tie him up and put him somewhere... or just leave him and leave." Even though Seryu was still a teenager, he was showing great face in the situation.

Last edited by Fwink on Thu Feb 26, 2009 12:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Irrational
Admin
Irrational

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Untouchable Pirates: Chapter 4 - "3 Step" Seryu   Serious: Untouchable Pirates: Chapter 4 - "3 Step" Seryu Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 2:07 pm

"There were no other ships? Do you need to get off this island?" Without waiting for a response, Stand headed to the long boat and began to push it into the water, Jackson now snoring as he lay in the boat. It was only now that the doctor waited for an answer, giving an occasional glance towards the incapacitated marine.
Back to top Go down
Fwink

Fwink

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Untouchable Pirates: Chapter 4 - "3 Step" Seryu   Serious: Untouchable Pirates: Chapter 4 - "3 Step" Seryu Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 12:04 am

"That would be great!" Seryu said as a wave of glee spread over his face. "I've always wanted to see how pirates lived!" Seryu invited himself into the boat and sat next to Jacksons snoring head. So what kind of pirates are you anyways?
Back to top Go down
Irrational
Admin
Irrational

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Untouchable Pirates: Chapter 4 - "3 Step" Seryu   Serious: Untouchable Pirates: Chapter 4 - "3 Step" Seryu Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 2:38 pm

Awakened by the voices near him, Jackson sprung up, swinging his sword whilst shouting, "Hahaha! You will find I don't go down that easy!" The sudden movement caused the longboat to rock violently, threatening to throw Jackson into the waves, but settled down as Jackson just stood there, sword pointing back towards shore, a confused look on his face. Eyes moving down to meet Stand, he asked, "What happened?" Stand kept rowing, but motioned towards Seryu.

Turning on one foot, surprisingly not losing his balance, Jackson quickly took a seat and gave Seryu a puzzled look. "And you are?"
Back to top Go down
Fwink

Fwink

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Untouchable Pirates: Chapter 4 - "3 Step" Seryu   Serious: Untouchable Pirates: Chapter 4 - "3 Step" Seryu Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 10:37 pm

"Seryu" seryu said plainly, but a there was a faint glimmer in his eyes, this man seemed fun.
Back to top Go down
Irrational
Admin
Irrational

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Untouchable Pirates: Chapter 4 - "3 Step" Seryu   Serious: Untouchable Pirates: Chapter 4 - "3 Step" Seryu Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 2:25 am

Sheathing Equal Pair, Jackson put on a wide, tooth filled grin and leaned forward slightly. "Seryu huh? Are you the one who slowed down metal man back there?"
Back to top Go down
Fwink

Fwink

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Untouchable Pirates: Chapter 4 - "3 Step" Seryu   Serious: Untouchable Pirates: Chapter 4 - "3 Step" Seryu Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 12:33 am

"Slowed down? HA he didn't even know where he was. That guy was more lost then a fish in the desert."
Back to top Go down
Irrational
Admin
Irrational

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Untouchable Pirates: Chapter 4 - "3 Step" Seryu   Serious: Untouchable Pirates: Chapter 4 - "3 Step" Seryu Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 5:35 am

Throwing his head back, Jackson let out a powerful laugh into the air that was heard easily even over the rolling waves. "You have an impressive attitude kid!" The longboat now coming up to the Cerulean Wake, Jackson and Stand each tied the small vessel and began pulling it up via pulley. After the short ascent, Jackson stepped from the longboat onto the deck and once again turned his attention back to Seryu. "You know, we happen to be looking for more people with talent like yours. Ever consider sailing the seas without the constraint of the law? In short-" He paused and again laughed, slamming a foot down on the deck rail beside the longboat. "You wanna be a pirate?"
Back to top Go down
Fwink

Fwink

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Untouchable Pirates: Chapter 4 - "3 Step" Seryu   Serious: Untouchable Pirates: Chapter 4 - "3 Step" Seryu Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 10:03 pm

"Well i dunno..." Seryu looked hesitant for a moment. Then a wave of happiness spread over his face "Of course i want to be a pirate!" he said and then jumped up onto the ship beside Jackson, striking the exact same pose as him and throwing his head back in laughter.
Back to top Go down
Irrational
Admin
Irrational

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Untouchable Pirates: Chapter 4 - "3 Step" Seryu   Serious: Untouchable Pirates: Chapter 4 - "3 Step" Seryu Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 2:28 pm

A look of puzzlement and disgust crossed Jackson's face briefly before he stepped off the rail and walked towards the helm. "Immitaion may be the most sincere form of flattery, but just try to be yourself Seryu." Taking the wheel, Jackson gave it a sharp turn as Stand finished raising the anchor. Until the log pose set, they wouldn't be able to go to far from the island, but having neglected to finish off their opponent, they couldn't exactly land in the same place. "Let's take the ship around to the far side of the island." Jackson said, keeping the Cerulean Wake hugging the coast.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Untouchable Pirates: Chapter 4 - "3 Step" Seryu   Serious: Untouchable Pirates: Chapter 4 - "3 Step" Seryu Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: Untouchable Pirates: Chapter 4 - "3 Step" Seryu
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next