One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: The Adventures of the Untouchable Pirates - Chapter 2

Go down 
+4
Irrational
ssj3gohan007
Layman Iconoclast
j3st3r-Smil3
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11
AuthorMessage
Irrational
Admin
Irrational

Serious: The Adventures of the Untouchable Pirates - Chapter 2 - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Adventures of the Untouchable Pirates - Chapter 2   Serious: The Adventures of the Untouchable Pirates - Chapter 2 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 12:52 pm

((I'm trying to end the chapter, which is why I'm using this elaborate plan.))

If Dartz were to examine the ship, there would be some interesting things to be found. The cargo hold would contain the flag of the Untouchable Pirates and a longboat would indeed be missing from the ship. Should he inquire as to why this boat was missing, the crew of the merchant ship would not know. All signs at that point would lead Dartz to believe that Stand and Jackson abandoned ship in the missing longboat. This is what the evidence suggested and it would simply appear that they vanished on the ocean.

Stand and Jackson meanwhile were preparing to leave the next morning. Already the sun was falling in the sky and the chill of night was upon the island. Donning unusual disguises, the two searched the town for a place to stay the night. Not even their faces resembled their real ones now. It was as if the Untouchable Pirates were never on the island at all.
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Adventures of the Untouchable Pirates - Chapter 2   Serious: The Adventures of the Untouchable Pirates - Chapter 2 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 10:06 pm

Dartz found the ship but was displeased with the results. The Duo were nowhere to be found. It appeared as if they vanished from the face of the earth. Because if they had left on the longboat and were still alive then They wouldn't have gotten too far, Considering Dartz's flight speed. Dartz was not going to manipulate time and space to bring back his enemies to life. What's done is done, I suppose. Dartz sighed.
Back to top Go down
Irrational
Admin
Irrational

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Adventures of the Untouchable Pirates - Chapter 2   Serious: The Adventures of the Untouchable Pirates - Chapter 2 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 12:30 pm

CHAPTER 3
=======================================

As morning came, a fine fog rolled over the island. It was of little concern to the experienced navigators aboard the merchant ships. Before even the first rays of morning light penetrated the low lying cloud, the two planned for ships had left port. One heading further into the grand Line, the other moving in the opposite direction. Just as the night before, there were no signs of the Untouchable Pirates.

With a hearty laugh, Jackson took a swig from his mug. It was to be noted however, that Jackson did not even look like himself. He donned the clothes of a common citizen with fake beard and glasses. "And so we are off. As long as we play things carefully, we should be able to get a ship at the next island." Stand sat across from his captain and had a similar disguise, his face hidden by a generous application of false facial hair rather than a mask. "They build ships there?" Jackson nodded. "Mostly cargo ships for merchants, but with a few modifications, it could be turned into a great ship."
Back to top Go down
Irrational
Admin
Irrational

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Adventures of the Untouchable Pirates - Chapter 2   Serious: The Adventures of the Untouchable Pirates - Chapter 2 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 12:31 am

An uneventful trip found the two pirates on their target island. The sea breeze smelled the same, but was colder and heavier. The weather in the Grand Line was really something else. Still wearing their disguises, the two disembarked from the ship and made their way into the small town. "Do you think we can actually get a boat here captain?" Stand's voice was unamused and direct. This was mostly because Jackson had taken to getting into character to further disguise himself. To the doctor, it was irritating. "Fear not my older brother, for soon we will have a grand merchant ship with the strength to sail these waters! Of course, we still owe those traders in Water 7 for the supplies we lost in that storm." Jackson spoke the last portion with a downtrodden tone, but quickly smiled again. He played his act well and for all he knew, it could very well be necessary that he do so. Who knew who would be listening.
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Adventures of the Untouchable Pirates - Chapter 2   Serious: The Adventures of the Untouchable Pirates - Chapter 2 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 9:22 am

((Can I join in?))
Back to top Go down
Irrational
Admin
Irrational

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Adventures of the Untouchable Pirates - Chapter 2   Serious: The Adventures of the Untouchable Pirates - Chapter 2 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 1:21 pm

((No Dartz.))
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Adventures of the Untouchable Pirates - Chapter 2   Serious: The Adventures of the Untouchable Pirates - Chapter 2 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 5:23 pm

((You mean anybody but dartz?))
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Adventures of the Untouchable Pirates - Chapter 2   Serious: The Adventures of the Untouchable Pirates - Chapter 2 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 9:35 am

Cero was flying over the seas, when he spotted a nearby Island. He had landed on shore, and was looking around. There was a small town nearby, so he decided to go there. It was a nice place, he almost went inside a nearby store, when he noticed two very unusually dressed guys talking to each other. Thanks to his cyborg enhanced hearing, he overheard them. 'Fear not my older brother, for soon we will have a grand merchant ship with the strength to sail these waters! Of course, we still owe those traders in Water 7 for the supplies we lost in that storm.' He then confronted them, "Hello, I happen to overhear that your in search of a merchant ship? I have always wanted to board a merchant ship myself. Mind if I tag along?"
Back to top Go down
Irrational
Admin
Irrational

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Adventures of the Untouchable Pirates - Chapter 2   Serious: The Adventures of the Untouchable Pirates - Chapter 2 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 10:51 am

Weary that this may still be a marine, Jackson was not about to let his guard down. Laughing he walked over to Cero and put an arm around his shoulder. "My boy, we are a company of two. You know the old saying, "two's company, three's a crowd." He released the cyborg and walked back towards Stand before speaking again. "Plus, it maximizes individual profit."

It was true that Jackson could stand to have more under his command, but anyone desiring to be on a merchant ship would inherently be a poor decision for a pirate crew.
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Adventures of the Untouchable Pirates - Chapter 2   Serious: The Adventures of the Untouchable Pirates - Chapter 2 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 11:10 am

Cero sighs, "Guys...truth is that I am lonely. I been traveling by myself for quite a while now. I made up that thing about wanting to go on a merchant's ship. Truth is that I want to hang out with you guys. I always wanted to be a pirate, and that requires a crew. I know your just a bunch of merchants, but if I stick with you guys I could at least pretend that I am a pirate sailing the high seas with a crew. Couldn't you humor me? I won't be a burden, I will pay you guys for your hospitality. I promise. What do you say?"
Back to top Go down
Irrational
Admin
Irrational

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Adventures of the Untouchable Pirates - Chapter 2   Serious: The Adventures of the Untouchable Pirates - Chapter 2 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 2:00 pm

Again Jackson laughed. If this kid were serious, well then they would have a new crew member. But of course to reveal that they were pirates now would be a fool's thing to do. "So an adventurer then! In that case, I do believe we can put that spirit to good use. Crates do need moving after all. What do you think Markus?" He turned to Stand having just said the false name, to which the doctor simply nodded. Turning back to Cero, Jackson had a wide smile. "It is unanimous then! As long as you are willing to do some lifting, you're aboard!" Jackson began to think and soon came to the conclusion that if they were to have this person on their crew, he would tell him the truth before they set sail. So one more lie wouldn't hurt in the mean time. "My name is captain Daniel. Of course, we aren't going anywhere without a ship. And then there's the matter of how long that will take. Tell you what. Meet us back here in a week and we can be on our way."

((I'm thinking about a time skip.))
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Adventures of the Untouchable Pirates - Chapter 2   Serious: The Adventures of the Untouchable Pirates - Chapter 2 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 2:25 pm

((How long of a time skip? like 3 years? 5? 10? 20? ))
Back to top Go down
Irrational
Admin
Irrational

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Adventures of the Untouchable Pirates - Chapter 2   Serious: The Adventures of the Untouchable Pirates - Chapter 2 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 3:00 pm

((You best be joking. 1 week.))
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Adventures of the Untouchable Pirates - Chapter 2   Serious: The Adventures of the Untouchable Pirates - Chapter 2 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 3:39 pm

((Ok..fine..1 week))
Back to top Go down
Fwink

Fwink

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Adventures of the Untouchable Pirates - Chapter 2   Serious: The Adventures of the Untouchable Pirates - Chapter 2 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 2:45 am

((Hey when ur next adventure starts ill come in and shoot some random foe for u, or something like that))
Back to top Go down
Irrational
Admin
Irrational

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Adventures of the Untouchable Pirates - Chapter 2   Serious: The Adventures of the Untouchable Pirates - Chapter 2 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 2:53 pm

"Good to see you waited then!" Jackson spoke the words to Cero as he walked past him and stopped, looking out to the harbor. In a dock sat a new, large merchant ship that truly garnered attention. The odd thing about this merchant ship however, was the presence of cannons. Laughing, Jackson spoke again. "Finally! A ship with what we need to actually defend ourselves!" The captain then looked directly at Cero before continuing. "It's a shame it won't be used for that purpose."
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Adventures of the Untouchable Pirates - Chapter 2   Serious: The Adventures of the Untouchable Pirates - Chapter 2 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 3:57 pm

Cero was very impressed with the ship. Infact he had never seen a more beautiful vessel in his entire existence. He responded, "Those cannon look mighty powerful, but whatever do you mean by that? Is there something your not telling me?" Cero was trying to figure out what Captain meant by that statement...
Back to top Go down
Irrational
Admin
Irrational

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Adventures of the Untouchable Pirates - Chapter 2   Serious: The Adventures of the Untouchable Pirates - Chapter 2 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 4:05 pm

Jackson guffawed at the question. "Well, when we met you said you wanted to be something. We may just be those somethings." With that he started to walk towards the ship, Stand following in silence. "Of course, you are still welcome to join my crew. But if you decline, I ask that you not share details with anyone."
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Adventures of the Untouchable Pirates - Chapter 2   Serious: The Adventures of the Untouchable Pirates - Chapter 2 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 5:31 pm

Cero was overwhelmed by joy when he was suddenly understanding the truth. His Captain was a pirate! It made him so happy that his dreams could finally come true. He almost jumped from joy. "This is the greatest day of my life, my friends. I wouldn't trade an opportunity to join your crew for all the gold and jewels in the world." He followed them onto the ship.
Back to top Go down
Irrational
Admin
Irrational

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Adventures of the Untouchable Pirates - Chapter 2   Serious: The Adventures of the Untouchable Pirates - Chapter 2 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 7:38 pm

Standing on the deck of the new ship, Jackson took in a deep breath of sea air. Then in one swift motion he removed his disguise and tossed it over the rails. "HAHAHA! It is good to be back!" Striding towards the helm, he stopped at Cero. "Then I believe it is time we come clean. My compatriot over there in Doctor Stand Upman." Stand simply raised his hand in a greeting and spoke the word, "Hello." However, he still wore his disguise. Jackson laughed before continuing. "And I am Jackson. Some people call me shield. And we are the Untouchable Pirates! I will be honest, no one knows us, but that may soon change." With that, Jackson continued on his way to the helm. Upon reaching it he put his hands on the wheel and gave it and experimental turn. "Marvelous craftsmanship. Now Cero, if you are still willing, raise the anchor and we will be off!"
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Adventures of the Untouchable Pirates - Chapter 2   Serious: The Adventures of the Untouchable Pirates - Chapter 2 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 8:03 pm

Cero was overjoyed to learn that his Captain was the non other than the infamous pirate, that some of the top dogs in the world government have been seeking out for some strange reason, regardless of his bounty. Cero walked over and raised the anchor by pulling it up with all his strength. Once it was safely raised, he breathed a sigh of relief. He then went over to shake the Captain's hand. "I am so glad to meet you, Captain Jackson. I know this may sound a little lame but your my hero."
Back to top Go down
Irrational
Admin
Irrational

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Adventures of the Untouchable Pirates - Chapter 2   Serious: The Adventures of the Untouchable Pirates - Chapter 2 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 3:50 pm

Again the captain laughed as their ship began to move out to sea. "Boy. Hardly a soul knows me. And I'm your hero? No offense to myself, but you should aim higher than that!"

Stand had at this point came up from below deck. One could wonder when he slipped away. Now he had removed his disguise and once again donned a metal mask and a new set of surgical clothes. "When do we raise the flag captain?" Jackson actually sighed at this rather than laugh. "Not for a time still. There may still be some looking for us nearby."
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Adventures of the Untouchable Pirates - Chapter 2   Serious: The Adventures of the Untouchable Pirates - Chapter 2 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 8:32 pm

Cero laughed at the comment,

"Yeah your right, Captain. I do need to aim higher. I need to be more ambitious."

Cero had vowed to become more ambitious!
Back to top Go down
Irrational
Admin
Irrational

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Adventures of the Untouchable Pirates - Chapter 2   Serious: The Adventures of the Untouchable Pirates - Chapter 2 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 7:20 pm

"Very well then." Jackson said. "But in the mean time let's get going." Stand moved over to the mast and pulled a rope, unfurling the sail. At this point it lacked any markings and it would be impossible to tell that the ship belonged to pirates. Jackson stared up at the sail while they distanced themselves from the island. Suddenly a realization came to him and he got a rather stupefied expression on his face. "Looking like a merchant ship gets the Marines off our backs, but looking like a merchant ship might attract other pirates." Now cradling his chin in a hand, he appeared to be deep in thought. "I should have thought about that."
Back to top Go down
Irrational
Admin
Irrational

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Adventures of the Untouchable Pirates - Chapter 2   Serious: The Adventures of the Untouchable Pirates - Chapter 2 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 5:41 pm

Letting out a hearty laugh, Jackson turned the ship, aligning the log pose to the next island. "So be it! We'll just have to take the challenges as they come, won't we?" Doctor Stand Upman nodded to the captain and again retreated below deck. "Let's just see what fate has in store for us... and conquer it."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Adventures of the Untouchable Pirates - Chapter 2   Serious: The Adventures of the Untouchable Pirates - Chapter 2 - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: The Adventures of the Untouchable Pirates - Chapter 2
Page 11 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11