One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: The Adventures of the Untouchable Pirates - Chapter 2

Go down 
+4
Irrational
ssj3gohan007
Layman Iconoclast
j3st3r-Smil3
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

Serious: The Adventures of the Untouchable Pirates - Chapter 2 - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Adventures of the Untouchable Pirates - Chapter 2   Serious: The Adventures of the Untouchable Pirates - Chapter 2 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 10:02 am

Dartz collapsed in agonizing pain, "My legs! Why can't I feel my legs? What did you do to me!?!" Dartz tried to get up, but his legs weren't responding, as he squirmed on the floor like a helpless injured animal that got hit by a car. "You'll pay for this!"
Back to top Go down
Irrational
Admin
Irrational

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Adventures of the Untouchable Pirates - Chapter 2   Serious: The Adventures of the Untouchable Pirates - Chapter 2 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 1:20 pm

((Only one leg.))

Jackson stood up carefully. "Major nerve there. You'll feel it later. But in the mean time," He turned and started to run off awkwardly, stopping at his sword to retrieve it. He was worn out and did not want to stay there any longer. "I've gotta go." Jackson knew this would probably continue later, but for now he just wanted to get away. Not to mention, the pirate oddly was not much one for killing someone he didn't even know. Who knew, maybe Dartz would stop trying.
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Adventures of the Untouchable Pirates - Chapter 2   Serious: The Adventures of the Untouchable Pirates - Chapter 2 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 2:08 pm

Dartz was rolling around on the floor in pain for a minute until he finally gotten back on his feet. Jackson was long gone. (Well not really, I mean how far can you go in 1 minute, unless your someone like Dartz).
He could steel feel Jackson's power level, he wanted to get revenge for this humilation and yet, he wasn't strong enough in this condition to catch up with Jackson and still have the energy to fight him, much less beat him. He started soaking in the sunlight and recharging his energy. His powers were returning slowly but surely. As he just stood there looking straight at the sun. He was pondering whether to have Marine Battleships surround the Island in order to capture Jackson or not? What should he do?
Back to top Go down
Ryu Kazage

Ryu Kazage

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Adventures of the Untouchable Pirates - Chapter 2   Serious: The Adventures of the Untouchable Pirates - Chapter 2 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 10:14 am

Xark stands over Stands body. "Serves you right weakling." Xark raises his righ hand and it begins to glow. "Since you made me waste un needed energy, I'll have to re stock by using your life energy before I go now." Xark places his hand on Stand to begin takeing his life energy away.

(Sorry but this is his tyle of combat. if he wins, he takes your very life away Twisted Evil )
Back to top Go down
Irrational
Admin
Irrational

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Adventures of the Untouchable Pirates - Chapter 2   Serious: The Adventures of the Untouchable Pirates - Chapter 2 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 12:46 pm

A smile crossed over Stand's face in an instant. The vial he drank from contained his regenerating potion and the cuts were already healing. Simply moving both scalpels onto his chest facing up he spoke, "Sword." The blades never truly lengthened, but their range would increase greatly as before. It was a shame for Xark that he was in the way.

Jackson meanwhile was making a slow, awkward walk through the town, looking for a place to lay low. Maybe even to get some food. Rapid healing usually put a strain on his energy levels and now he was close to starving. He knew he could go even further past that point but he didn't want to feel how that would leave him. Spotting a bakery, Jackson entered, tossed the baker a few coins and grabbed a loaf of bread. Moving to an alley far away from his battle, Jackson sat down to eat. Some simple carbohydrates would get him back on his feet, but it was only a temporary solution.
Back to top Go down
Ryu Kazage

Ryu Kazage

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Adventures of the Untouchable Pirates - Chapter 2   Serious: The Adventures of the Untouchable Pirates - Chapter 2 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 1:04 pm

Xark grins and a shadow arm appears holding one of his katans in front of him and blocks the scalpel. The arm is coming from Xark's shadow. "Just for the record, no one can sneak up on me." The shadow comes out of the ground and takes the form of another Xark holding his katanas to stop the scalpel. "Now then, where did we leave off?" Xark begins to absorb the life energy
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Adventures of the Untouchable Pirates - Chapter 2   Serious: The Adventures of the Untouchable Pirates - Chapter 2 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 2:43 pm

Dartz was up on the roof of the tallest building, soaking up more sunlight. Until he had enough energy to fly. He flew straight into the sun! Absorbing energy directly from the core of the Sun itself!
Back to top Go down
Irrational
Admin
Irrational

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Adventures of the Untouchable Pirates - Chapter 2   Serious: The Adventures of the Untouchable Pirates - Chapter 2 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 7:13 pm

((I believe the first thing that must be done is to say something to Gohan... What the sh**? That is all.))

Stand smiled briefly and withdrew his scalpel. "Noted." He paused for a moment before adding in another word. "Soru." In an instant, the doctor was gone from the ground, causing his attacker to fall a few inches to the ground. He re appeared on a rooftop and tried looking for Dartz and Jackson, but he couldn't see them where they were fighting. The fight with Xark was pointless and Stand already had what he needed. The electricity earlier fused the ingredients he mixed with his equipment due to the heat. He didn't have as much as he hoped he would but it would serve the purpose. Also, he doubted Xark would follow him when he had his own plans. Again the doctor vanished and appeared in front of the bar. There was no sign at all of either of the combatants. Stand hoped his captain hadn't already lost.

Last edited by Irrational on Fri Oct 03, 2008 7:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Adventures of the Untouchable Pirates - Chapter 2   Serious: The Adventures of the Untouchable Pirates - Chapter 2 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 7:14 pm

watch your language please.
and what the sh*t gohan? the sun!? he flew into the freakin sun?! sunny

Last edited by Iggy566 on Fri Oct 03, 2008 7:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Adventures of the Untouchable Pirates - Chapter 2   Serious: The Adventures of the Untouchable Pirates - Chapter 2 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 7:15 pm

((...? absorb from the core of the sun?))

Last edited by keymaster of souls on Fri Oct 03, 2008 7:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://darkhearts.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Irrational
Admin
Irrational

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Adventures of the Untouchable Pirates - Chapter 2   Serious: The Adventures of the Untouchable Pirates - Chapter 2 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 7:16 pm

((My apologies.))
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Adventures of the Untouchable Pirates - Chapter 2   Serious: The Adventures of the Untouchable Pirates - Chapter 2 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 7:58 pm

((I am sorry, My character is like Superman after all. It doesn't really hurt anyone does it?))
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Adventures of the Untouchable Pirates - Chapter 2   Serious: The Adventures of the Untouchable Pirates - Chapter 2 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 8:15 pm

((I've been arguing with you all freakin' day, but-yea, it doesn't hurt anyone.))
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Adventures of the Untouchable Pirates - Chapter 2   Serious: The Adventures of the Untouchable Pirates - Chapter 2 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 8:43 pm

((YAY))
Back to top Go down
Ryu Kazage

Ryu Kazage

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Adventures of the Untouchable Pirates - Chapter 2   Serious: The Adventures of the Untouchable Pirates - Chapter 2 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 7:43 pm

Xark stands in the empty street. "You let him get away?! What about my lunch?!" Xark looks at a leech like creature that has formed on his right arm. "Oh shut up you parasite. You saw how weak he was, he even ran away. Plus you got to taste a little bit of it didn't you?" "Yeah but its not enough! I want a whole bodies life energy, not pieces of them!" "Well aren't you picky?" Xark sees a random amn trying to hide from them. "You want a whole body? There's one." The man begins to run but the leech extended from right arm and attached onto the man and dragged him back. 'Eat up bug." The leech bites the man and sucks his life enrgy dry, leaving him as a dryed up dead body. "That was dusgusting!" "Stop complaining, I got a very nice person in mind for you to eat soon." "Really who?" "That guy Dartz. With his life energy, you sould be happy for a long time." "Hehehe, nice. I'll be waiting for that meal." The leech enters Xarks arm again and Xark walks off.

(the grand exit.....for now mwahahahaha)
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Adventures of the Untouchable Pirates - Chapter 2   Serious: The Adventures of the Untouchable Pirates - Chapter 2 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 8:52 pm

Dartz is now in the very core of the sun, where most people would die long before they could go anywhere the near the sun itself. The sun was quickly recharging Dartz's batteries. This is because the sun is the source of Dartz's power and Dartz is at the very pinnacle of his true full potential power. In fact while in the core of the sun he was safe from all threats because his power level is relative to the distance from the sun. At point-blank range such as the core itself, his power level is 100,000 times stronger than his usual power level on Earth. "Revenge will be mine, that Jackson will pay for the humilation that he bestowed me!"
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Adventures of the Untouchable Pirates - Chapter 2   Serious: The Adventures of the Untouchable Pirates - Chapter 2 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 9:12 pm

((What the crap? oh well...))
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Adventures of the Untouchable Pirates - Chapter 2   Serious: The Adventures of the Untouchable Pirates - Chapter 2 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 1:07 pm

((yay))
Back to top Go down
Irrational
Admin
Irrational

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Adventures of the Untouchable Pirates - Chapter 2   Serious: The Adventures of the Untouchable Pirates - Chapter 2 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 3:50 pm

((Because apparently Dartz can take temperatures up to 15 million degrees Celsius and 100 billion atmospheres of pressure.))
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Adventures of the Untouchable Pirates - Chapter 2   Serious: The Adventures of the Untouchable Pirates - Chapter 2 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 3:55 pm

((Yup because Superman can Smile ))
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Adventures of the Untouchable Pirates - Chapter 2   Serious: The Adventures of the Untouchable Pirates - Chapter 2 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 6:37 pm

((But, no offense, this is a one piece rp site as you have most likely been told many times a day.))
Back to top Go down
Irrational
Admin
Irrational

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Adventures of the Untouchable Pirates - Chapter 2   Serious: The Adventures of the Untouchable Pirates - Chapter 2 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 8:04 pm

((Back to the story.))

It didn't take Doctor Upman long to find his captain. After the fight with Dartz, citizens were all too willing to point out in which direction the pirate went. Leaning against one of the walls in the same alley, Jackson was finishing up the bread when Stand arrived. "Damn it Stand. What happened to the distraction?" The doctor stopped at Jackson's feet and easily dwarfed his sitting captain. "There was another looking for you." With that, Jackson looked up and noticed Stand's injuries and lack of a mask. Now however, a cloth with eye and mouth holes covered his face. "You really don't want people to see your face, huh? Thanks for the distraction then." He laughed and slowly stood up, stretching his muscles as he did so. "We need to find a way off this island. And I have a plan." Jackson smirked widely as he began to walk out of the alley.

"Stand. I need you to secure us passage on a merchant ship. Offer any price you can. Also find another ship heading in the opposite direction. I need to find us a new flag." With another grin and laugh, he walked off, not explaining any more of the plan to his companion. The doctor was puzzled, but he had faith in Jackson's actions. "Aye Captain." In a short period of time, Jackson was able to locate a shop that specialized in creating just what he needed. Payment for services plus a little hush money ensured a new flag and the assurance that the shop keeper would keep quiet.

Meeting back up with Stand, Jackson spoke up to his crew member. "So. What about the ships?" Stand addressed his captain quickly and precisely. "One is going further into the Grand Line and the other is moving back. Both leave tomorrow at sunrise. Another smile crossed Jackson's face as his plan was coming to fruition. "Everyone knows that no pirate backtracks on the Grand line, right?" Stand smiled under his mask as well. So that was Jackson's plan. There was one thing that still bothered him however. "Where's the flag?" Stand laughed heartily before responding to the doctor. "All in good time Stand. But first we need a place to spend the night."

Meanwhile, the port authorities were getting an anonymous tip that Jackson had left port heading further into the Grand Line earlier that day. Supporting the claim was the fact that a merchant ship left in that direction recently. If the Marines were to overtake the ship they would find the Untouchable Pirate's flag in the cargo hold and a longboat missing from the ship. With that, no one would believe they were still on this island, but rather abandoned the merchant ship once the Marines arrived. In truth, they were never on that ship. The news would travel quickly to anyone searching for them and that would be all the distraction they needed to keep safe this night.
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Adventures of the Untouchable Pirates - Chapter 2   Serious: The Adventures of the Untouchable Pirates - Chapter 2 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 9:09 am

Dartz finished recovering and flew to the tip of the Earth's Atmosphere above all the clouds. He closed his eyes and tried to find where Jackson was using his super sensitive hearing. He heard many things, "Get out! I never want to see you again!" "I will give you 100 berries for that rooster" "Don't come any closer, I got pepper spray!" "I am going to be king of the pirates!" at first it seemed it was hopeless until he heard something intriguing, "Stand. I need you to secure us passage on a merchant ship. Offer any price you can. Also find another ship heading in the opposite direction. I need to find us a new flag." He recognized Pirate Jackson's voice. He flew to the direction where he heard the voice and when he arrived, the port authorities told him that Pirate Jackson went aboard a merchant ship further into the grand line. Well Jackson did mention going by merchant ship. But what about the opposite way thing, how can I be in two places at once.... Dartz flew toward the direction of the merchant ship going further into the grand line and then once he caught up with it, if Jackson was not on board. He would go back and search the opposite direction. It probably wasn't the most efficient method, but what other option did he have?

Last edited by ssj3gohan007 on Tue Oct 07, 2008 8:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Irrational
Admin
Irrational

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Adventures of the Untouchable Pirates - Chapter 2   Serious: The Adventures of the Untouchable Pirates - Chapter 2 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 1:15 am

((In all seriousness Gohan, the buster call would NEVER be used for such a situation. The only two times its use was mentioned was in regards to a MASSIVE government cover up and a successful attack on Eines Lobby and the World Government, Marine Headquarters. Not to mention this attack was also then directly related to said cover up.))
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Adventures of the Untouchable Pirates - Chapter 2   Serious: The Adventures of the Untouchable Pirates - Chapter 2 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 8:59 am

((You made a valid point, thanks alot. So Therefore in respect to your wishes, I have edited my post))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Adventures of the Untouchable Pirates - Chapter 2   Serious: The Adventures of the Untouchable Pirates - Chapter 2 - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: The Adventures of the Untouchable Pirates - Chapter 2
Page 10 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next