One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: Marine Business, chapter 1 - routine patrol

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

Serious: Marine Business, chapter 1 - routine patrol - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: Marine Business, chapter 1 - routine patrol   Serious: Marine Business, chapter 1 - routine patrol - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 10:34 pm

Red Beard entered the boat and sighed a breath of relief when he realized that Mara was not going to commit manslaughter. "Yes, your right. We should stop our old friend ourselves!" When they entered the ship, he remember how he let Sano get away, which infuriated him, "I will not let him get away again..I will take him down...like this! Spirit Whip!" Red Beard stretches his leg and kicks in a wide circle with Insane Force which unfortunately comes into contact with the ship's mast and effortlessly slices through it, causing the mast to collapse....Red Beard was absolutely horrified as he looked from the fallen mast to the place to the center of the ship where the mast was supposed to have been and then to Mara with a look of Fear. "D-Did I do that!?!" Red Beard looked as if his heart would stop at any moment! Oh No! What have I done! I am a clumsy idiot! Now she will kill me for sure
Back to top Go down
Irrational
Admin
Irrational

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Marine Business, chapter 1 - routine patrol   Serious: Marine Business, chapter 1 - routine patrol - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 11:28 pm

Infuriated, Mara uttered only a few words. "Marines, fish the Admiral out of the water." As they exchanged glances of confusion, Mara loosed a kick directly at the Admiral's chest. On the crowded long boat, there wasn't anywhere to truly dodge to.
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Marine Business, chapter 1 - routine patrol   Serious: Marine Business, chapter 1 - routine patrol - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 11:39 pm

Red Beard took the full force of the kick from Mara and was sent flying out of the ship and toward the direction of the sea but Red Beard managed to stretch toward the ship and grab onto the rail/ledge just in time to save himself from drowning and then pulled himself back toward the ship, fearing to look into the eyes of the enraged captain, "I am realy really sorry, captain...I-I-I didn't mean too" Hoping that she could forgive this embarassing stunt that would be pretty expensive to fix.
Back to top Go down
Irrational
Admin
Irrational

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Marine Business, chapter 1 - routine patrol   Serious: Marine Business, chapter 1 - routine patrol - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 11:44 pm

Climbing onto the ship, Mara was in little mood to talk. Thoughts kept running through her head. I keep thinking he couldn't do anything to make himself seem any less of an Admiral. And the idiot keeps exceeding that expectation. "How long will it take to fix the mast?" she asked. A Marine saluted before responding. "We don't have a carpenter, so it will take us a while to make this able to sail. Though it should end up in workable order as long as we don't hit a storm." Right now this was the best Mara could hope for. Heading towards the captain's quarters, she raised a hand behind her. "I'm going to be in my cabin. No disturbances."
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Marine Business, chapter 1 - routine patrol   Serious: Marine Business, chapter 1 - routine patrol - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 8:47 am

Red Beard was really sorry and wanted to help the crew fix the mast to make up for his mistake, "Let me help too, guys" He lifted the fallen mast and in the process accidently knocked 5 of mara's marines into the sea, and then in the attempt to place the mast in its original location he used too much force which made the ship shake as if it was hit by a 6.0/8 on the richter scale earthquake, and causing a great deal more damage to the ship and alot more cracks everywhere. As a result 5 more people got knocked off the ship and into the sea! Another Unfortunate event was that Red Beard did not realize that the mast would not stay on the original spot without some sort of super crazy glue! As a result it fell back down injuring 5 marine officers. The Marines stared at Red Beard in fury and loathing, and some in fear. Red Beard spoke, "How about we don't tell Captain Mara about this little incident?" They kept staring at him in rage, and one young marine was running toward the Captain's quarters yelling, "Captain Mara! Captain Mara! Red Beard-" Before he reached Captain's quarters, Red Beard yelled "Spirit Gun!" Red Beard stretched his hand with Ridiculously insane Speed and it impacted with the Young Marine with all of his strength, sending him flying to the other side of the world. He spoke, "Didn't you hear the Captain, no disturbances!" The crew was still enraged but more of them were becoming fearful of the Vice-Admiral's power!

Last edited by ssj3gohan007 on Thu Jul 24, 2008 3:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Marine Business, chapter 1 - routine patrol   Serious: Marine Business, chapter 1 - routine patrol - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 3:23 pm

((you can't kill off my char (NPC) without my permition, nor can you distroy the lobby with out permition, permition denied))
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Marine Business, chapter 1 - routine patrol   Serious: Marine Business, chapter 1 - routine patrol - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 3:30 pm

(Edited and fixed)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Marine Business, chapter 1 - routine patrol   Serious: Marine Business, chapter 1 - routine patrol - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: Marine Business, chapter 1 - routine patrol
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3