One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: Marine Business, chapter 1 - routine patrol

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

Serious: Marine Business, chapter 1 - routine patrol - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: Marine Business, chapter 1 - routine patrol   Serious: Marine Business, chapter 1 - routine patrol - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 11:21 pm

Sano looked confused and uneasy "why you did Taisa (again this means captain), over a year ago... just as I said" Sano was genuinly confused "why do you ask?"
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
Irrational
Admin
Irrational

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Marine Business, chapter 1 - routine patrol   Serious: Marine Business, chapter 1 - routine patrol - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 11:33 pm

Mara's face only got more frightening from that point. "If you're going to lie, make it less obvious." She paused for a moment before turning to face the island that supposedly, Jackson was on. "Either that, or see a doctor. You probably hit your head in your sleep. I would not have the rank to sign it nor the desire to propose the document." Taking a moment to decide how to make the story short, the captain took a deep breath of the sea air. "His wish was to be a pirate. Although I opposed it, I accepted it. Regardless, my job is that of a Marine and we are both rivals in our technique." Mara took a moment to grasp her sword briefly. "If I meet him, I will try to kill him, as he will try the same to me."

Turning back to Sano, she was now smiling widely. "Let's prepare a landing party shall we? If he's here, I'm dying to see him again."
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Marine Business, chapter 1 - routine patrol   Serious: Marine Business, chapter 1 - routine patrol - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 11:45 pm

Sano had an uneasy sort of half smile "yes Taisa, right away" and set off to to just that he then tought to himself "only trying to help Taisa, but there dose not seem to be any unrasnable damage... I wonder, just who is this Jackson guy...."

Last edited by Admin-sama on Tue Jul 22, 2008 11:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Irrational
Admin
Irrational

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Marine Business, chapter 1 - routine patrol   Serious: Marine Business, chapter 1 - routine patrol - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 11:53 pm

As she stepped into a longboat with several Marine soldiers, Mara said, "I would like for you to stay and watch the ship. If that man is as I remember, he enjoys bending the rules of engagement." In a short while the boat hit the waves and began to rock back and forth before being detached from the Sea Slicer.

Last edited by Irrational on Wed Jul 23, 2008 12:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Marine Business, chapter 1 - routine patrol   Serious: Marine Business, chapter 1 - routine patrol - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 12:03 am

((in my last post the word that has been colored red))
Back to top Go down
Irrational
Admin
Irrational

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Marine Business, chapter 1 - routine patrol   Serious: Marine Business, chapter 1 - routine patrol - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 12:13 am

((Posting in the wrong place maybe?))
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Marine Business, chapter 1 - routine patrol   Serious: Marine Business, chapter 1 - routine patrol - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 12:30 am

((what? no I meant that Sano tought that last part so how could Mara have heard it?))
Back to top Go down
Irrational
Admin
Irrational

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Marine Business, chapter 1 - routine patrol   Serious: Marine Business, chapter 1 - routine patrol - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 12:40 am

((Sorry about that. Those dastardly quotation marks messed me up. Anyway, I edited my last post. You should be able to work off that now.))
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Marine Business, chapter 1 - routine patrol   Serious: Marine Business, chapter 1 - routine patrol - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 12:42 am

Sano noded abligingly, and stood there looking out to port as Hayato on his sholder looked out to starbord
Back to top Go down
Irrational
Admin
Irrational

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Marine Business, chapter 1 - routine patrol   Serious: Marine Business, chapter 1 - routine patrol - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 12:58 am

As Mara headed to the island, she couldn't help but wonder about the Vice Admiral. He seemed intent on moving against Jackson but had not yet moved to do anything of the sort. It didn't take long for the long boat's hull to run into the sandy banks. At once the Marines jumped from the boat and ran ahead to high ground in order to see the entire island. Mara herself was walking and a slower pace, paying close attention to her surroundings.

======================

"HAHAHA! Those Marines aren't even going to know which way we went! The island's already out of sight! Cheers!" The speaker was none other than Captain Jackson, enjoying a drink with his men. Leaning against the rail and looking up into the sky, the gleeful captain couldn't help but address his closest crew mate. "Doc, you sure you don't want a drink? HAHA!" The doctor was sitting on the ground next to him, but he still sat as tall as halfway up the captain's chest. "Drinking mid day is a health risk." Jackson just shrugged off the formidable looking doctor and returned to the drink. "Lighten up a bit, seriously."
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Marine Business, chapter 1 - routine patrol   Serious: Marine Business, chapter 1 - routine patrol - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 1:10 am

((I too am waiting for the vice admiral to do something))
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Marine Business, chapter 1 - routine patrol   Serious: Marine Business, chapter 1 - routine patrol - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 9:40 am

Vice-Admiral Red Beard was in the Captain's quarters on the Den Den Mushi with his men. The men said, "Vice-Admiral Red Beard, Jackson has escaped the island less than 5 minutes ago. Should we go after him?" The Vice-Admiral replied, "No...thats quite all right" The men were a bit shocked, "B-But Vice-Admiral, weren't we after Jackson to bring him to Enies Lobby!?!" Red Beard Replied with a grin, "No, I was never after Jackson he is a small fry not worth my time." The crew were confused, "T-Then why?-" Red Beard grinned even deeper, "I was merely testing the Captain's loyalty. Basically whether she would arrest her own friend and allow him to be sent to Enies Lobby to his execution." This time none other than Marine Admiral Roy Alden answered the Den Den Mushi, "Oh! Is that it? How did the test go? Is Mara trustworthy?" Vice-Admiral Red Beard answered, "She passed with flying colors but I am not so sure about Sano, he was hesitant about Jackson being executed and claimed to have authorization to have Jackson become a Marine." Admiral Roy Alden replied, "Is that so? So Sano's refusing a direct order from his superiors and plans to convert Pirate Scum into one of us...I say Nay!!! Bring Sano to Enies Lobby immediately where I wish to have a chat with him, use force if neccessary. Hold on one second..." Red Beard, "Yes Sir!" The Admiral spoke again after a few minutes, "I just checked the archives, there was a proposal about keeping Jackson alive and converting him. However the signature had Mara's signature forged. In any case Mara as a mere captain does not have the authority to authorize such a proposal, but somehow from what you told me, I fear it may be Sano who was responsible for this abomination. I want you to arrest Sano immediately. I shall meet you all at Enies Lobby personally. Red Beard replied with his grin faded , replaced with a more serious expression, "Yes Sir!" Truth be told, he did not wish to arrest his own marines but an order was an order.

Red Beard exited the Captain's room and the ship and after a few minutes caught up with Sano and Mara. They looked up at him approaching, and Red Beard was the first to speak, "I am sorry about this but Sano your under arrest!"
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Marine Business, chapter 1 - routine patrol   Serious: Marine Business, chapter 1 - routine patrol - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 2:59 pm

((for the recored that form DOSE NOT EXIST it was an inproisation on Sano's part))

Sano looked over at him ".... if that is true....." he began "then there is not much I can do to change the situation... other than...."

a Grin pased over both men at this moment of understanding "before all that" said Kane "did you realy think I didnt know all about the paperwork" "the condition of the pirates bounty having to be over 300000000000, or the fact that only admirals have acces to the forms?, no mater... I find myself in a totaly difrent position now anyway but there in lies a delema, my actions here will have more serious repercusions now than before, but action is more neccisary now..." Sano reached into his pocets, "far be it from me as a navy officer to chaleng a vice admiral... but as a fugitive, discharged one...."
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Marine Business, chapter 1 - routine patrol   Serious: Marine Business, chapter 1 - routine patrol - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 3:15 pm

((Lets clear up something, are we supposed to fight now or did Red Beard forgive Sano?))
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Marine Business, chapter 1 - routine patrol   Serious: Marine Business, chapter 1 - routine patrol - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 3:17 pm

((dont know, seeing as how Sano would never have goten his hands on that form anyway..... but he did still do something....ether way...))
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Marine Business, chapter 1 - routine patrol   Serious: Marine Business, chapter 1 - routine patrol - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 3:40 pm

Red Beard noticed that Sano was reaching into his pocket, and wary that it could be some kind of weapon. He quickly spoke up, "I recommend that you come quietly. We can do this the easy way or the hard way, and I warn you against the hard way. There is a good reason why I am a Vice-Admiral and you are not. Don't make me your enemy, or there is a good chance that you not survive. Red Beard cracked his knuckles very loudly and threateningly. Red Beard began to power up causing a massive shockwave around him and a 5.0/8 on the Richtor scale earthquake, to show a small sample to Sano what he is in for, If he does not come quietly. The ground was cracking and splitting apart. Debree were flying everywhere. The Winds were Category 3 hurricane class. Then he made a final statement, "That was 10%!"
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Marine Business, chapter 1 - routine patrol   Serious: Marine Business, chapter 1 - routine patrol - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 3:53 pm

Sano grined, "all we wanted... was to bring order to the world..." he let himself fall over the side of the ship. in a flash of gray Hayato was there under him, the two took to the air and used Soru to blast off into the sky, alredy long gone. Kane looked up and leard at the sky "humph, refusing to fight a stronger foe, and running, Sano your a coward, but very smart" hs said as he stood there on the smashed ship with is arms folded "this world is full of mareins, if you think you can run forever, having seen as mush as you have your a fool, so which is it Sano, a genious or a fool?" kane finnished to himself
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Marine Business, chapter 1 - routine patrol   Serious: Marine Business, chapter 1 - routine patrol - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 4:08 pm

Red Beard regretted that it had to come to this, perhaps Sano did not mean do anything wrong. Perhaps he was only trying to do it for Captain Mara, but irregardless an order was an order. Red Beard was a Marine after all he would follow orders. He went to the nearest Den Den Mushi and contacted Admiral Roy Alden, "Admiral, Sano has escaped! I am sorry" Roy Alden replied, "Don't beat yourself up about it, I had a feeling that it might come to this. I will have my men hunt him down to the ends of the world. It is only a matter of time now, cheer up." "Yes, Sir!" Replied the Vice-Admiral. Red Beard went down to where Mara was and was the first to speak, "I deeply apologize for how things have turned out, for the loss of your Nakama and the damage dealt to your ship. Um yeah...my bad..." Red Beard rubbed the back of his head with his right hand, his eyes were closed and he was blushing from embarassment.
Back to top Go down
Irrational
Admin
Irrational

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Marine Business, chapter 1 - routine patrol   Serious: Marine Business, chapter 1 - routine patrol - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 4:17 pm

((^Well this is getting interesting. ^))

Before Mara could crest the center of the island herself, one of the Marines had approached her and saluted. "There are signs that a ship was here recently, but as for their heading and even allegiance, we can not confirm." The captain allowed herself to relax and took a deep breath. It seemed today would not be the day they met again. "Are you sure you can not find their heading? Surely they haven't gone over the horizon yet." The Marine began to look down, as if embarrassed to report, "Not a sign. They must have seen us coming from far off." Now approaching the top of the hill, Mara gazed upon the shore. Blacked dots of recent camp fires stood out clearly against the white sand. "If I know him, he would have gone in a direction parallel to our own path. He takes pride in not being seen. When we get back to the ship, contact Headquarters and let them know of his path." As she turned back to the Sea Slicer, an affirmative, "Yes sir!" sounded behind her.
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Marine Business, chapter 1 - routine patrol   Serious: Marine Business, chapter 1 - routine patrol - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 7:25 pm

((Don't forget that Red Beard had just confronted Mara telling her what happened with Sano and the damage to her ship))
Back to top Go down
Irrational
Admin
Irrational

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Marine Business, chapter 1 - routine patrol   Serious: Marine Business, chapter 1 - routine patrol - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 7:39 pm

((Ok. I missed that part of your post. Don't know how you got to shore, but no matter.))

Mara payed little heed to the approaching Admiral until he spoke. She did not know what exactly he was talking about, but his behavior seemed far to odd for the words he spoke. Turning quickly to glare at Red Beard, she spoke. "Admiral or not, I expect you to explain what happened. In. Great. Detail!" Her hand simultaneously went to her sword, but she did not draw it.
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Marine Business, chapter 1 - routine patrol   Serious: Marine Business, chapter 1 - routine patrol - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 8:38 pm

Red Beard stared at Captain Mara, then when he saw her hand go for her sword, He gulped. He remembered the phrase: Hell hath no fury like a women scorned! then dropped to his knees and quickly spoke before she killed him, "M-My Apologies Captain, I deeply regret today's events. I Beg for your forgiveness! Your 1st mate, Sano has proposed to the world government that Jackson be spared and converted to a Marine and forged your signature on it. My Superior, Marine Admiral Roy Alden ordered and demanded that I arrest him! I confronted Sano and he escaped! Sano is now a wanted man that is being hunted down by marines as we speak..." Red Beard closed his eyes and made a begging gesture with his hands, hoping that Captain Mara will find it in her heart to forgive Red Beard and spare his life for costing her a Nakama and almost totally destroying her ship...
Back to top Go down
Irrational
Admin
Irrational

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Marine Business, chapter 1 - routine patrol   Serious: Marine Business, chapter 1 - routine patrol - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 9:50 pm

Mara was not sure what to make of the situation, but removed her hand from her weapon. "Why would he run? Forgery is a minor offense. As long as the idiot hasn't killed anyone, I'm sure this issue can be resolved." Without another word, she continued back to the long boat. The Marines hesitated for a moment, not understanding quite what happened but followed their captain. Briefly, Mara closed her eyes and felt the wind on her face. Today was becoming a pain.
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Marine Business, chapter 1 - routine patrol   Serious: Marine Business, chapter 1 - routine patrol - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 10:06 pm

The Vice-Admiral followed while speaking "Yes, I am sure if he turns himself in, He will get pardoned." To reassure the captain. Then suddenly, Red Beard's Den Den Mushi goes off and a marine yells, "Vice-Admiral Red Beard! We have urgent news! The wanted fugitive known as Sano has been spotted at an nearby Island. He has shot and killed 3 of our men! He also has a hostage, a little girl, with him. Commodore Cain is on the scene attempting to bring him in and rescue the hostage! What would you have us do?" Red Beard suddenly felt sick to his stomache. Sano had already managed to spill Marine blood...How can this end peacefully now? He risked a glance at Captain Mara's face only to come to a realization, I am a dead man, she will think that this is somehow my fault and kill me! He tried to speak, "C-Captain, I-I didn't m-mean fooor t-this to h-happen-" knowing full well that this was probably in vain, and this was the end. How can he possibly survive Mara's fury???
Back to top Go down
Irrational
Admin
Irrational

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Marine Business, chapter 1 - routine patrol   Serious: Marine Business, chapter 1 - routine patrol - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 10:16 pm

In all honesty, the captain could not believe that a man this emotional became an Admiral. Furthermore, Sano had crossed a very thin line. "Idiots." Without stopping she entered the long boat along with the Marines and began to head back to the Sea Slicer. "The both of us will be called to handle this... embarrassment. Please get in sir." She would have loved to have ordered him into the boat, but she knew damned well she could get herself into a heap of trouble for doing so.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Marine Business, chapter 1 - routine patrol   Serious: Marine Business, chapter 1 - routine patrol - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: Marine Business, chapter 1 - routine patrol
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next