One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: Marine Captain Dakumaru Vrs Fire God Ferossha, Chapter 1 (Closed)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Serious: Marine Captain Dakumaru Vrs Fire God Ferossha, Chapter 1 (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: Serious: Marine Captain Dakumaru Vrs Fire God Ferossha, Chapter 1 (Closed)   Serious: Marine Captain Dakumaru Vrs Fire God Ferossha, Chapter 1 (Closed) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 9:43 pm

Dakumaru looks around the fiery realm. "How Can this be?"

A Burning Skeleton Appeared Holding a fiery Trident.

Ferossha Smiles you Mimicked an ability i use to move between realms. "Now Mortal I Will consume your Soul to ignite my powers even further!!!!!

Dakumaru frown his blue eyes staring at Ferossha " Im sorry Monster I must Help Vice Admiral Niski! I wont let your Stop me!

Last edited by UnholyJoe on Sat Mar 20, 2010 10:50 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
InTents

InTents

Serious: Marine Captain Dakumaru Vrs Fire God Ferossha, Chapter 1 (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: Marine Captain Dakumaru Vrs Fire God Ferossha, Chapter 1 (Closed)   Serious: Marine Captain Dakumaru Vrs Fire God Ferossha, Chapter 1 (Closed) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 9:45 pm

((Is this open? Needs only certain RPers? A crew RP?
Im confused.))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Marine Captain Dakumaru Vrs Fire God Ferossha, Chapter 1 (Closed)   Serious: Marine Captain Dakumaru Vrs Fire God Ferossha, Chapter 1 (Closed) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 9:48 pm

( OOC this is off of the story from Invasion Salamthia When Dakumaru tried to use Flame step he found him self here, this thread's Just to explan what happends to him your welcome to play the fire god if you want then?)
Back to top Go down
InTents

InTents

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Marine Captain Dakumaru Vrs Fire God Ferossha, Chapter 1 (Closed)   Serious: Marine Captain Dakumaru Vrs Fire God Ferossha, Chapter 1 (Closed) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 9:51 pm

((No thanks, I was just curious as to what was going on here. Thanks tho.))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Marine Captain Dakumaru Vrs Fire God Ferossha, Chapter 1 (Closed)   Serious: Marine Captain Dakumaru Vrs Fire God Ferossha, Chapter 1 (Closed) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 9:56 pm

(OOC you can join the Salmanthia thread though epic stuff is going on)

Ferossha Takes his right hand and uses
Dai Funka!!! and Throws out a Blast of pure magma forward,
Dakumaru uses Doppelganger Style Soru to evade
Back to top Go down
InTents

InTents

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Marine Captain Dakumaru Vrs Fire God Ferossha, Chapter 1 (Closed)   Serious: Marine Captain Dakumaru Vrs Fire God Ferossha, Chapter 1 (Closed) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 9:58 pm

((I plan to do just that, joining Samanthia thread. I posted in it a few minutes ago, and I will post quite activily in it once my new char gets approved))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Marine Captain Dakumaru Vrs Fire God Ferossha, Chapter 1 (Closed)   Serious: Marine Captain Dakumaru Vrs Fire God Ferossha, Chapter 1 (Closed) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 10:08 pm

(OOC awesome the story isnt to bad you should read up on it, the threads gonna be up for awhile )

Dakumaru uses Doppelganger style Shigan Storm leg channeled throw his Seastone edge sword. as the blast hit Ferossha seemed unharmed but The fire dimmed slightly.

Ferossha uses Magma Clone and a Human Disfigured Shaped Lava Started to slowly follow Dakumaru.

Useing His Doppelganger mimic Soru! He Moved Behind Ferossha And slashed at him
As his seastone sword hit Ferossha's Black bone it didnt break but Ferrossha suddenly lost power and fell to his knees temporarily.

Dakumaru Surpised yelled "your a devil fruit User?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Marine Captain Dakumaru Vrs Fire God Ferossha, Chapter 1 (Closed)   Serious: Marine Captain Dakumaru Vrs Fire God Ferossha, Chapter 1 (Closed) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 10:50 pm

Ferossha uses
Volcanic Eruption! Molten lava starts to erupt from the ground
Stareing death in the face Dakumaru frown's " I was Going to save this 1 time use Poison on Unholy But I might as well use it on you Monster!"
Dakumaru puts what he likes to call seaooze On his sword.
then useing soru gets behind Ferossha and slashes his spine.

Ferossha Laugh's "HAHAHAH you stupid mortal my body regenerates!"
As the splinters of Ferossha's spine pull back together, he suddenly falls to the ground.

Dakumaru smiled "The Seaooze is in your body now you cant use your powers!"

Slowly Standing up Ferossha's Flames grow very dim
He throws hit trident at Dakumaru stabbing him in the leg

"Ferossha Frowned "My Flames are still in your world so you cant escaped until they are extinguished....and if they arent i will have a new body a giant skeleton for my flames to Live forever! moahahah" Ferossha's skelteon turned to dust as he whispered to dakumaru "Im leaving you behind my spirt shall burn Unholy's body and when he dies i will be reborn on Salamthia!!!!!!!!!!"

Dakumaru yelled "Curse you Ferossha!!!" As Dakumaru Fell to his knees in his new prison

(Thread closed)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Marine Captain Dakumaru Vrs Fire God Ferossha, Chapter 1 (Closed)   Serious: Marine Captain Dakumaru Vrs Fire God Ferossha, Chapter 1 (Closed) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: Marine Captain Dakumaru Vrs Fire God Ferossha, Chapter 1 (Closed)
Page 1 of 1