One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SERIOUS: Raiijn Darkstorm's Wrath Chapter 1: Chaos at an Unknown Marine Base (OPEN)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

SERIOUS: Raiijn Darkstorm's Wrath Chapter 1: Chaos at an Unknown Marine Base (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: SERIOUS: Raiijn Darkstorm's Wrath Chapter 1: Chaos at an Unknown Marine Base (OPEN)   SERIOUS: Raiijn Darkstorm's Wrath Chapter 1: Chaos at an Unknown Marine Base (OPEN) Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 10:19 am

(Time:11:00 PM)

At an unknown Marine Base in the middle of the sea ......suddenly the alarm went out.

Get to your positions men! An enemy is sighted! Go Go Go! . The Marine Captain was ordering his men. The enemy is....Raijin Darkstorm.

At the Marine Grounds...

WAHAHAHA!! More! More! I want to fight more! . Raijin was laughing while he was holding up a blooded weak marine. Merciless, he controlled electricity into his sword and stabbed the marine. The other marines gained sight of Raijin. Men Fire at the ene- . The Captain haven't got a chance to finish his sentence, Raijin managed to come near at the marines. He then laughed. HAHA. weak puny marines. Thunder Explosion!. Suddenly a powerful lightning came from the skies and caused a huge explosion at the Marine Grounds.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

SERIOUS: Raiijn Darkstorm's Wrath Chapter 1: Chaos at an Unknown Marine Base (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: SERIOUS: Raiijn Darkstorm's Wrath Chapter 1: Chaos at an Unknown Marine Base (OPEN)   SERIOUS: Raiijn Darkstorm's Wrath Chapter 1: Chaos at an Unknown Marine Base (OPEN) Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 10:29 am

There was noise in the marine base, Martello had come here before leaving off to his plans. Martelo heard the noise "Who the fuck is that?" The marines ran to him "Rear Admiral, there is a pirate , he is way too strong!!!!"

Martello laughed and tightened his gloves "Dont BE fucking Morons, pirates are all scum, fire all cannons, and if he breaks in steady defences, and hold barricades till im ready...."
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: SERIOUS: Raiijn Darkstorm's Wrath Chapter 1: Chaos at an Unknown Marine Base (OPEN)   SERIOUS: Raiijn Darkstorm's Wrath Chapter 1: Chaos at an Unknown Marine Base (OPEN) Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 11:23 am

The grounds left only of burnt bodies of marines. He then saw a cannon ball shot at him. He managed to cut it in half but it exploded and damaged Raijin a little. Enraged he picked up a body and threw it at the cannons. HAHAHA! don't make me laugh!

Meanwhile, in the Rear Admiral's HQ. Rear Admiral Martelo, Vide Admiral Gazelle Cruroar wishes to see you . Gazelle then enters the room and spoke I see you got your hands full haha. Raijin Darkstorm, He is a candidate for the Shichibukai position, thats how strong that Killing Machine is haha. Gazelle then sat at the chair. Need assistance?
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: SERIOUS: Raiijn Darkstorm's Wrath Chapter 1: Chaos at an Unknown Marine Base (OPEN)   SERIOUS: Raiijn Darkstorm's Wrath Chapter 1: Chaos at an Unknown Marine Base (OPEN) Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 11:28 am

Martello pulls off his gloves and asks one simple question "Sir, do you happen to have a Df ability?" He then motions for barrage cannons. They launch down on aimed at Raijin.
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: SERIOUS: Raiijn Darkstorm's Wrath Chapter 1: Chaos at an Unknown Marine Base (OPEN)   SERIOUS: Raiijn Darkstorm's Wrath Chapter 1: Chaos at an Unknown Marine Base (OPEN) Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 12:33 pm

Gazelle just laughed. Yes I have. I can control any animal at will. Oh yes. The World Government's order is not to kill him. It will be hard. Considering his power.

Raijin used his lightning speed and dodged the cannon balls. He ran on top of the cannons and cuts them. Still not enough! Come on! Give me powerful opponents HAHAHA!
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: SERIOUS: Raiijn Darkstorm's Wrath Chapter 1: Chaos at an Unknown Marine Base (OPEN)   SERIOUS: Raiijn Darkstorm's Wrath Chapter 1: Chaos at an Unknown Marine Base (OPEN) Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 12:38 pm

Martello laughed and shook the vice admirals hand with his unexposed hand (No glove). He stood there for a few minutes holding the Vice admirals hand "Would you like to see a show sir?"

Martello told the men to pull off the restraints from the side keeping wild creatures out. The on foot marines with big armor began fighting with Raijin
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: SERIOUS: Raiijn Darkstorm's Wrath Chapter 1: Chaos at an Unknown Marine Base (OPEN)   SERIOUS: Raiijn Darkstorm's Wrath Chapter 1: Chaos at an Unknown Marine Base (OPEN) Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 12:59 pm

Raijin felt that they were stronger than the marines so he covered lightning in his armor. A challenge. I like it. HAHAHA Raijin stabbed one of the marines and brought electricity to the body

Gazelle then pats on the back You're a little nervous I see haha. I would love too.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: SERIOUS: Raiijn Darkstorm's Wrath Chapter 1: Chaos at an Unknown Marine Base (OPEN)   SERIOUS: Raiijn Darkstorm's Wrath Chapter 1: Chaos at an Unknown Marine Base (OPEN) Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 1:05 pm

Martello let go of the Vice admirals hand, he then jumped down amongst the battlefield, he then summoned two sea kings to attack Raijin. The two sea kings, one a octupus type and the other a dinosaur type, the octopus attacked straight grabbing Raijins legs, and the other tries to eat him up.
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: SERIOUS: Raiijn Darkstorm's Wrath Chapter 1: Chaos at an Unknown Marine Base (OPEN)   SERIOUS: Raiijn Darkstorm's Wrath Chapter 1: Chaos at an Unknown Marine Base (OPEN) Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 1:49 pm

The dinosaur gobbled Raijin up. The marines cheered with joy. Then Gazelle laughed and spoke It's not over yet. This I gotta see . The dinosaur spilled blood in his mouth because of the armor of Raijin then suddenly, they heard a shout. Thunder Explosion! A huge thunder came from the sky and turned the dinosaur into bits
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: SERIOUS: Raiijn Darkstorm's Wrath Chapter 1: Chaos at an Unknown Marine Base (OPEN)   SERIOUS: Raiijn Darkstorm's Wrath Chapter 1: Chaos at an Unknown Marine Base (OPEN) Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 10:32 pm

Martello laughed, "Your weakness is obvious to me now boy, very well, i will try this out, (he snaps his fingers) " about two more sea kings rise up and attack Raijin as Martello changes his gloves.
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: SERIOUS: Raiijn Darkstorm's Wrath Chapter 1: Chaos at an Unknown Marine Base (OPEN)   SERIOUS: Raiijn Darkstorm's Wrath Chapter 1: Chaos at an Unknown Marine Base (OPEN) Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 12:07 am

Gazelle then stood up and spoke. That's quite enough Martello, You're killing the Sea Kings hahaha! Sea Kings you can return to the sea now. The Sea Kings then returned to the sea. Raijin used this chance to use his lightning speed and attack Martello. Gazelle then shot a huge arrow and deflected the attack. Now now, we were talking haha. no fair. .
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: SERIOUS: Raiijn Darkstorm's Wrath Chapter 1: Chaos at an Unknown Marine Base (OPEN)   SERIOUS: Raiijn Darkstorm's Wrath Chapter 1: Chaos at an Unknown Marine Base (OPEN) Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 1:11 am

MArtello didt waste time, he pucnhed down Raijin with his gloves, they have a power effect on him "Its made of rubber......, this game is over"
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: SERIOUS: Raiijn Darkstorm's Wrath Chapter 1: Chaos at an Unknown Marine Base (OPEN)   SERIOUS: Raiijn Darkstorm's Wrath Chapter 1: Chaos at an Unknown Marine Base (OPEN) Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 1:26 am

Raijin then knew that he cannot beat him with thunder. HAHA. finally a match But. Raijin then dashed towards Martello even closer Thunder is not all I have Raijin then used his sword and done a swift slash
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: SERIOUS: Raiijn Darkstorm's Wrath Chapter 1: Chaos at an Unknown Marine Base (OPEN)   SERIOUS: Raiijn Darkstorm's Wrath Chapter 1: Chaos at an Unknown Marine Base (OPEN) Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 1:33 am

Martello used soru followed with a rankyaku, behind Raijin, all this was a ruse just to do something else, Martello was reaching his hands out for something.
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: SERIOUS: Raiijn Darkstorm's Wrath Chapter 1: Chaos at an Unknown Marine Base (OPEN)   SERIOUS: Raiijn Darkstorm's Wrath Chapter 1: Chaos at an Unknown Marine Base (OPEN) Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 1:53 am

Raijin was puzzled what Martello would do so he wrapped electricity in his whole body just in case
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: SERIOUS: Raiijn Darkstorm's Wrath Chapter 1: Chaos at an Unknown Marine Base (OPEN)   SERIOUS: Raiijn Darkstorm's Wrath Chapter 1: Chaos at an Unknown Marine Base (OPEN) Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 2:14 am

MArtello was shocked and flew backwards, the glove managed to deflect some of the electricity bu not all, Martello exposed his hand which was semi burnt, he had just enough "You should have done your thunder thing ...., i now have your ability...." Martello conjured electricity on his hands and laughed
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: SERIOUS: Raiijn Darkstorm's Wrath Chapter 1: Chaos at an Unknown Marine Base (OPEN)   SERIOUS: Raiijn Darkstorm's Wrath Chapter 1: Chaos at an Unknown Marine Base (OPEN) Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 2:54 am

Rajin then laughed also.It does not matter haha. Even if you attack me with stronger electricity attacks, it does not damage me. Gazelle then from out of nowhere called a Blue Gorilla and held Raijin into his arms Well well well I think you had enough. say hello to Gori hahaha
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: SERIOUS: Raiijn Darkstorm's Wrath Chapter 1: Chaos at an Unknown Marine Base (OPEN)   SERIOUS: Raiijn Darkstorm's Wrath Chapter 1: Chaos at an Unknown Marine Base (OPEN) Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 3:06 am

Martello sighed, he had this power for the time being, but atleast now he would not be affected by any of Raijins attacks, and he didnt want to hurt the vice admirals pet . Martello held off for a while "Since you gave me this power for the time being, i will cease attacks......, i will need this ability, HAHAHAHAAHA" Martello used Geppou to meet with the Vice admiral
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: SERIOUS: Raiijn Darkstorm's Wrath Chapter 1: Chaos at an Unknown Marine Base (OPEN)   SERIOUS: Raiijn Darkstorm's Wrath Chapter 1: Chaos at an Unknown Marine Base (OPEN) Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 9:59 am

Then suddenly. The east wall of the main building was destroyed. And many prisoners were escaping. Well well Martello, looks like we face again in the outside world huh? haha . A prisoner told Martello
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: SERIOUS: Raiijn Darkstorm's Wrath Chapter 1: Chaos at an Unknown Marine Base (OPEN)   SERIOUS: Raiijn Darkstorm's Wrath Chapter 1: Chaos at an Unknown Marine Base (OPEN) Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 10:03 am

Martello stood up "Shut up shitheads" he appears right behind the prisoner and then slams his hand "Wake up call 100,000 volts!!!!"
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: SERIOUS: Raiijn Darkstorm's Wrath Chapter 1: Chaos at an Unknown Marine Base (OPEN)   SERIOUS: Raiijn Darkstorm's Wrath Chapter 1: Chaos at an Unknown Marine Base (OPEN) Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 10:14 am

The prisoner fell into the ground. But he then stood up fast and cracked his neck a little and gave Martello a swift kick to the head. Ow. that hurts Rear Admiral Then three more men went in front. Oh they are my companions. We are called the 4 Yonkous of this military base HAHAHA
The man then stepped forward and held a wooden stick behind his back.
SERIOUS: Raiijn Darkstorm's Wrath Chapter 1: Chaos at an Unknown Marine Base (OPEN) Fighter-2
Let's get this party started!

Following him was a large man in an armor. It was responsible for the escaping prisoners. the attack of Raijin was a coincidence.
SERIOUS: Raiijn Darkstorm's Wrath Chapter 1: Chaos at an Unknown Marine Base (OPEN) Warrior
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: SERIOUS: Raiijn Darkstorm's Wrath Chapter 1: Chaos at an Unknown Marine Base (OPEN)   SERIOUS: Raiijn Darkstorm's Wrath Chapter 1: Chaos at an Unknown Marine Base (OPEN) Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 10:20 am

Martello dodges easily using his lightning ability. the kick misses completely

((We cant use yonkous so easily in this game))

Martello laughs "Yonkous? HAHAHAHAHAAHah, you imbeciles are not close to being yonkous... you people are specks of dusts. You are all just pirates, dont glorify your stupid names!!!!"

Martello uses lightning grid, sending a surge of lightning aimed at them.
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: SERIOUS: Raiijn Darkstorm's Wrath Chapter 1: Chaos at an Unknown Marine Base (OPEN)   SERIOUS: Raiijn Darkstorm's Wrath Chapter 1: Chaos at an Unknown Marine Base (OPEN) Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 12:16 pm

(Yes, you know me. I don't post things without thinking about it. it is just a metaphor )

Gazelle then made the Blue Gorilla release Raijin. I'll release you in exchange you join us. Hows that sound?

Raijin then laughed and agreed. He used his lightning speed and attacked the Armored Man
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: SERIOUS: Raiijn Darkstorm's Wrath Chapter 1: Chaos at an Unknown Marine Base (OPEN)   SERIOUS: Raiijn Darkstorm's Wrath Chapter 1: Chaos at an Unknown Marine Base (OPEN) Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 12:22 pm

MArtello used his lightning abilities to increase soru speed followed by rankyaku. "I am te strongest here, FOOLS!!! I am a child of justice!!!!"
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: SERIOUS: Raiijn Darkstorm's Wrath Chapter 1: Chaos at an Unknown Marine Base (OPEN)   SERIOUS: Raiijn Darkstorm's Wrath Chapter 1: Chaos at an Unknown Marine Base (OPEN) Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 12:40 am

The Prisoner just laughed. Oh yes I know that you are the strongest fighting us right now. But how about your team mates? . The leader shown Martello that they have captured his men
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SERIOUS: Raiijn Darkstorm's Wrath Chapter 1: Chaos at an Unknown Marine Base (OPEN)   SERIOUS: Raiijn Darkstorm's Wrath Chapter 1: Chaos at an Unknown Marine Base (OPEN) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SERIOUS: Raiijn Darkstorm's Wrath Chapter 1: Chaos at an Unknown Marine Base (OPEN)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next