One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Usurper Pirates- Chapter 2: Marine Escapade...

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

Usurper Pirates- Chapter 2: Marine Escapade... Empty
PostSubject: Usurper Pirates- Chapter 2: Marine Escapade...   Usurper Pirates- Chapter 2: Marine Escapade... Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 12:09 am

The crew was sailing away to a different place away from Wheeler, but unfortunately they weren't safe yet, not in the slightest. Treant was ready to stop the ship, at the port, but instead, he pulled to the east side of the island, which was uninhabited, except for beasts and tribesman. It would be a long journey to town, but that didn't matter, what mattered was what was at town. The town was obviously locked down by the marines, as the dock was surrounded with a few man-of-wars, and less galleons than any other town.

Treant was prepared to go out before everyone else, as he had a special little task to do. He first thought though, was to dress in his stolen marine clothes, and after doing so, headed out. He wrote a kind indeering note, where each i had it's heart dotted and every t was crossed in a friendly, almost too friendly fashion. It wrote, "get ready to come out through the forest, we've got to prepare for business. I'm going to get the wanted posters, and you guys get street clothes. Nobody should recognize you, so shop accordingly. Also, don't drink all the rum.
your boss,
Jackson/Treant"

He was about thirty minutes out in the jungle, before anyone found the note.
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: Usurper Pirates- Chapter 2: Marine Escapade...   Usurper Pirates- Chapter 2: Marine Escapade... Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 9:29 pm

Alphonse woke up from Jack's constant chatter. He rubbed his eyes and walked around the ship until he found the note. "I guess I could find some new clothes..." Then he found the comment on rum. "I...don't drink." Then he went outside to find some new clothing.
((I couldn;'t get anything out of that. Sorry mac))
Back to top Go down
http://darkhearts.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: Re: Usurper Pirates- Chapter 2: Marine Escapade...   Usurper Pirates- Chapter 2: Marine Escapade... Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 9:39 pm

Treant paced through the forest, plucking thin branches, and adding stone tips to the heads. He had slaughtered a deer, so he could use the ligaments as a tie caveman style. Anyways, he wandered through the area, doing seemingly pointless acts. He dug up a large hole, rubbed dirt in his hair, and secured a camp ground. After this preparation, he burried his bow, and started a fire. By the camp their was a second note, obviously to the young firstmate.

"Kid,
This is your boss, and keep going. It should only be about twenty or thirty minutes until I am done. Wait at camp for until I return. Oh, and why don't you enjoy a bottle o' rum? I brought one for you
Jackson"
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: Usurper Pirates- Chapter 2: Marine Escapade...   Usurper Pirates- Chapter 2: Marine Escapade... Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 9:48 pm

Alphonse read this note. "I don't drink...I'm only a kid..." he sat back down on a log, looking to the sides, at a loss of what to do.
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: Re: Usurper Pirates- Chapter 2: Marine Escapade...   Usurper Pirates- Chapter 2: Marine Escapade... Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 9:51 pm

After wandering through the jungle, he had finally made it out, into town. With the marine uniform on, and a disguise, he fit right in. He laughed a little, marching in line with others, and then broke out of formation. No one noticed, but he was swiping away each poster quickly and quietly. He looked around, and then thought, "oh boy! more firewood!". Afterwords, he returned to the camp slowly, walking through the forest.

When he finally got to the camp, he tossed the posters in. "You can go shopping now Kid, I got all the posters I needed too..." Treant then retired to the tent, falling asleep quickly.
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: Usurper Pirates- Chapter 2: Marine Escapade...   Usurper Pirates- Chapter 2: Marine Escapade... Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 9:57 pm

Alphonse left Jack at the camp and left to do some shopping. He picked out some nice shirts, a few pairs of pants were a little tight but he found some that fit. He returned to camp, trying some stuff on. Jack was leaning against a log. He commented "You look like a twelve year old girl." Alphonse turned to jack and said "That wasn't nice!"
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: Re: Usurper Pirates- Chapter 2: Marine Escapade...   Usurper Pirates- Chapter 2: Marine Escapade... Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 10:02 pm

Treant was bored. He had nothing to do, so he just drank the bottle he left for Alphonse after he awoke. Then, he wrote an apology note in the bottle, saying "sorry I drank? argh, I mean, drank all the rum boyo" He sighed, worrying the kid would finally snap, even though he was so calm, all the time.
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: Usurper Pirates- Chapter 2: Marine Escapade...   Usurper Pirates- Chapter 2: Marine Escapade... Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 10:09 pm

Jack grinned(if possible) "You're nothin' but a pussy without me! Face it!" Alphonse knew this was true, but it hurt. "N-no! I am still helpfu-" That was the problem. All he was there for was help.
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: Re: Usurper Pirates- Chapter 2: Marine Escapade...   Usurper Pirates- Chapter 2: Marine Escapade... Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 10:41 pm

Treant was growing rather impatient. Why would he take so long to buy some pants? This worried him, but it was more important to wait it out, just in case he was just taking his time. He was bored, and this became more and more obvious. He started twiddling his thumbs, then singing tunes, then hunting small animals. Finally, he returned to camp, and started burning things.
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: Usurper Pirates- Chapter 2: Marine Escapade...   Usurper Pirates- Chapter 2: Marine Escapade... Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 10:43 pm

Alphonse finished changing half-heartedly and depressed, then returned to camp.
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: Re: Usurper Pirates- Chapter 2: Marine Escapade...   Usurper Pirates- Chapter 2: Marine Escapade... Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 10:48 pm

"Hey Al! What's up Kid? Why'd it take you so long?" Treant asked in a fast burst of talking, so fast no one could understand him, not even himself. He then paused, "hmm.... So, I'm Jackson, what are you gonna be called? We need nicknames if we are gonna pull this off" Jackson laughed..
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: Usurper Pirates- Chapter 2: Marine Escapade...   Usurper Pirates- Chapter 2: Marine Escapade... Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 10:52 pm

Alphonse looked away. "I guess..." Jack cut him off with "His name will be jennifer!"
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: Re: Usurper Pirates- Chapter 2: Marine Escapade...   Usurper Pirates- Chapter 2: Marine Escapade... Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 10:58 pm

Treant didn't laugh. Instead, his eyebrow rose up, in a confused tone he spoke out semi-violently, semi-puzzledly "Did that fish just talk? Well... rgh... Now I can't cook it..." *his hand snapped an arrow he was fletching* "but.. we can always..." *he crushed a ceramic pot under his hands* "sell it to the circus..." Treant finnished, and swore under his breath about how stupid the fish was.
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: Usurper Pirates- Chapter 2: Marine Escapade...   Usurper Pirates- Chapter 2: Marine Escapade... Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 10:59 pm

Jack got, as they say, up in his face. "I'm a shark sword! Jack the Ripping Blade!"
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: Re: Usurper Pirates- Chapter 2: Marine Escapade...   Usurper Pirates- Chapter 2: Marine Escapade... Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 11:02 pm

Treant didn't care about that. "No, you're a useless tool. and if you don't shut your worthless trap, I'll have you swapped for, a bottle of booze or something. I can get a much, more valuable sword." Treant said in a way that was both frightening, and disturbing. His hands were bloody as he had cut up his hands on fragments of things he had broken.
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: Usurper Pirates- Chapter 2: Marine Escapade...   Usurper Pirates- Chapter 2: Marine Escapade... Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 11:13 pm

Alphonse stared at the ground. "Then...all I am here for is to be used? If Jack is useless, then I'm here for use. All people see me for is what I can do. Why don't they look at me? No one does..."
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: Re: Usurper Pirates- Chapter 2: Marine Escapade...   Usurper Pirates- Chapter 2: Marine Escapade... Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 11:23 pm

"Now, don't put me in one of these positions again, because I'm not a very good at this kind've ting, but in my proffessional opinion, tools only exist to be used. IF there was such thing as a tool that used a tool, it would get the respect to be called a human... so I'd say you're a person.. You're problem is just that...... you're too hard on yourself. So cheer up mister! If I thought you were just a tool, I wouldn't be using my time talking to you..." Treant said in a more friendly way.
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: Usurper Pirates- Chapter 2: Marine Escapade...   Usurper Pirates- Chapter 2: Marine Escapade... Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 11:26 pm

Alphonse looked up to treant's eyes with his own teary ones. "Th-thank you." he said before hugging treant.
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: Re: Usurper Pirates- Chapter 2: Marine Escapade...   Usurper Pirates- Chapter 2: Marine Escapade... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 1:17 am

"whoah there kid!!! You need to calm down... I mean, I'm not your dad... or so I believe...." Treant was actually confused, he may have clowned around, he stopped caring about his age, and wasn't too sure about the kid's age. "It wouldn't be creepy if I pulled away right now correct?"
Back to top Go down
Irrational
Admin
Irrational

PostSubject: Re: Usurper Pirates- Chapter 2: Marine Escapade...   Usurper Pirates- Chapter 2: Marine Escapade... Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 11:35 am

((Is this an open RP? I have a marine I haven't used in a while.))
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: Re: Usurper Pirates- Chapter 2: Marine Escapade...   Usurper Pirates- Chapter 2: Marine Escapade... Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 1:54 pm

((please! With abandonment of two crewmates, and a possible 3rd, we need someone else, even if it's just an enemy!))
Back to top Go down
Irrational
Admin
Irrational

PostSubject: Re: Usurper Pirates- Chapter 2: Marine Escapade...   Usurper Pirates- Chapter 2: Marine Escapade... Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 7:31 pm

Mara had considered herself lucky to be called to join the island blockade. If only because it meant that she and her crew didn't have to chase pirates across the dangerous and unpredictable Grand Line. The ship Mara captained was resting at the docks, her marines out on patrol. Sitting at her desk in the ship's captain's quarters, Mara awaited updates from the den den mushi apparently sleeping on the far right of the cluttered workspace.

Suddenly the odd snail awoke and began to speak with a rather confused, somewhat nervous tone. "Uhh... Captain. Are there actually pirates near here we need to be watching for?" Reaching out and grabbing the earpiece to the snail, the dark-haired captain spoke in an authoritative manner, seemingly irritated. "Check the wanted posters soldier. There are at least 20 in the bar alone." A brief period of silence followed before the nameless marine on the other end spoke again. "Ma'am, There are no posters."

Raising an eyebrow, Mara placed her hands on the desk and shoved back, casing her chair to slide noisily a few inches, allowing her to stand. "Wait there marine. I'll be joining you shortly." Grabbing more posters from her desk, Mara exited her office. At the top of the roughly clutched pile was the face of a man that seemed quite inebriated.
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: Re: Usurper Pirates- Chapter 2: Marine Escapade...   Usurper Pirates- Chapter 2: Marine Escapade... Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 11:58 pm

"Well, let's go, I have a strange feeling we need more food. Maybe it's because of your teenage appetite.. or maybe, those other three bums, who are still waiting in the ship." Then Treant wondered something, "Kid, there were three others waiting in the ship right? Right? please say so." Then he laughed, "it doesn't matter. We're off to town!"
Then, Treant left the camp dressed up like "Jackson", "In Town, call me Jackson got it?" He explained.
Back to top Go down
Irrational
Admin
Irrational

PostSubject: Re: Usurper Pirates- Chapter 2: Marine Escapade...   Usurper Pirates- Chapter 2: Marine Escapade... Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 1:08 am

Arriving at the local tavern, Mara approached the marine who contacted her and roughly shoved the posters at him. Without altering her pace the Marine Captain entered through the establisment's doors all the while speaking. "You all must be blind. The damned posters should be right-" Looking around the bar, it was quite obvious that her men were far from blind. Furious, Mara stormed from the bar and started barking orders.

"Check all the other locations! Someone is trying to slow us down!" The marines silently obeyed, running off to check other poster locations. Taking the same den den mushi the marine used to contact her, Mara sent out a call to her superiors patrolling the shoreline. She was confident she could handle the issue, but her superiors should know should things turn out poorly.
Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

PostSubject: Re: Usurper Pirates- Chapter 2: Marine Escapade...   Usurper Pirates- Chapter 2: Marine Escapade... Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 5:56 am

sorry guys i was a bit of inactive,))

vato, who was still sleeping on the ship woke up when he got full sunshine in his eyes, he stood up looked around but didnt saw anyone, he shouted ''hey where is everyone'' but he didn't get any answer. then he started searching and found the note, he grabbed some doctor clothes from his bag, couse he knew he didnt had any time for shopping, and changed. he left his broom home and hided his weapons in his bag, after that he started walking into the forest looking for the captain and all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Usurper Pirates- Chapter 2: Marine Escapade...   Usurper Pirates- Chapter 2: Marine Escapade... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Usurper Pirates- Chapter 2: Marine Escapade...
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next