One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: Patrol Route / 1st Stop (Open to all[need pirates])

Go down 
+2
Redmerv
Irrational
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Irrational
Admin
Irrational

Serious: Patrol Route / 1st Stop (Open to all[need pirates]) Empty
PostSubject: Serious: Patrol Route / 1st Stop (Open to all[need pirates])   Serious: Patrol Route / 1st Stop (Open to all[need pirates]) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 11:43 pm

The first stop on the Marine patrol route for the ship, Sea Slicer, was a small temperate-winter forest island. It was known for only having a limited number of ports due a high amount of rocky shores. The island did however, host a village known for its lumber and hunting exports. The village itself contained building made only from the wood of the evergreen trees on the island, appearing as huts or lodges. It wasn't unheard of for pirates to be stopping at this island, and it had a close proximity to the calm belt, making it a good starting point to patrol this section of the Grand Line. Pulling into the harbor, the navigator walked briskly across the deck, which was covered in a light dusting of snow and knocked gently on the Captain's door. "Captain, we have arrived at Lodge Island."

Mara stood from her desk, and walked to the door, locking it from the inside. A brief moment later, she simply walked through the door, foot first, somewhat akin to a ghost. "Good to know navigator. I trust you'll stay with the ship?" The marine saluted along with uttering a quick, "Yes ma'am." Looking to the shore, Mara gave an order to another deckhand. "Prepare the usual shore party along with Mr. Dust. We'll want to make this search brief and accurate."

Last edited by Irrational on Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Patrol Route / 1st Stop (Open to all[need pirates])   Serious: Patrol Route / 1st Stop (Open to all[need pirates]) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 2:14 am

When gnopped heard the navigator yelling, he was still fishing and in meditation, when a fellow marine came to him '' Captain Mara requests your precense'' gnopped stood up thanked the man layed down his rod and walked towards mara,''I am ready ma'am'' he stated quickly ''so what are the plans now, have anything in mind?''
Back to top Go down
Irrational
Admin
Irrational

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Patrol Route / 1st Stop (Open to all[need pirates])   Serious: Patrol Route / 1st Stop (Open to all[need pirates]) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 9:52 am

"While the shore party restocks our supplies, we're going to make a quick check of the islands few other ports." Mara pointed in one, then another direction. "If anything looks like a jolly roger, we investigate." Her expression immediately became serious as she spoke her next words, making it obvious that there were to be no misunderstandings. "But do not make it obvious that we are looking for them. They will already be on guard now that we're here. We don't need them panicking."

((So if any pirates want to join for a battle, more than welcome to.))
Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Patrol Route / 1st Stop (Open to all[need pirates])   Serious: Patrol Route / 1st Stop (Open to all[need pirates]) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 2:16 am

''sure let's go, but isn't it faster if we go with a small group, '' gnopped said as he grabbed his bag and his weapons, following captain mara, ''captain would you like me to investigate the town here, and see if there are any pirates at the moment''
Back to top Go down
Irrational
Admin
Irrational

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Patrol Route / 1st Stop (Open to all[need pirates])   Serious: Patrol Route / 1st Stop (Open to all[need pirates]) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 10:58 am

Mara nodded as she descended the gangplank. "It would be faster to move in a small group. That is why you are coming with me. The other marines will take note of the town as they gather supplies. They will act if necessary." She motioned across the island. "You and I are checking out the other docks." A light crunch sounded as Mara placed her foot on the ground, the snow here deeper than what had gathered on their ship coming in, but still only about an inch thick. Sliding her foot over the snow until she exposed a portion of the wooden dock below, she wondered how this may affect her abilities.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Patrol Route / 1st Stop (Open to all[need pirates])   Serious: Patrol Route / 1st Stop (Open to all[need pirates]) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 12:40 am

The Grim Death Drew Closer to Island. Saint Joseph Smiled "Well everyone It seems theirs a Nice Winter Island On our way to Kuraigana Island So lets have some fun here." Standing up from the crows nest. Saint Joseph Uses Yata no Kagami! Everyone Could see A Beam Of light cross over the land towards the Village at the speed of Light, Saint Joseph Yelling "I Will Judge All those who don't worship the Light!"

A Man With Dirty Blond Hair With long white robes Stood In The Middle Of The Village
Back to top Go down
Wyrmcrush

Wyrmcrush

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Patrol Route / 1st Stop (Open to all[need pirates])   Serious: Patrol Route / 1st Stop (Open to all[need pirates]) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 2:04 am

From across the sea, a small dinghy landed upon the snowy shore. A figure sat there, silently reading a large book; his head was down, and his messy black hair shrouded any view of it, so none would see his skull like mask. He jotted a few notes, flipped a few pages then got up and stepped out the boat, shutting the book.

Silently, he peered behind him at the snowy grey toned seas, looking for signs of movement under the water.

He didn't have much time left. Not until 'they' tracked him down.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Patrol Route / 1st Stop (Open to all[need pirates])   Serious: Patrol Route / 1st Stop (Open to all[need pirates]) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 3:59 am

Anubis stepped down from the ship , he simply watched Joseph . "Very well.... we shall wait for Zalton"

Satoshi drew his sword as he realised how cold it was, but he was not going to be stopped, he looked foward to improving his skills further
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Patrol Route / 1st Stop (Open to all[need pirates])   Serious: Patrol Route / 1st Stop (Open to all[need pirates]) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 9:35 am

Gary O Daniel had finally found two people to join his crew. And they were both hiding out on Sea Silver Island. He stood tall as he steered his ship steady as he approached the Islands Harbor. The warm wind blew across his face as he squished his eyes to see what Ships had made it to this Island already. He noticed some of them were Marines, and some were ships of Pirates.

"Hmpf...Guess I'll have to be quick about finding these two..I don't feel like fighting any weak opponents.."

As Gary stopped his ship by using his devil fruit power to calm the waves and make it stop moving in an instant. He then walked off his ship and tied it to the harbor. Gary was then ready to head out on his quest to find his two new crew mates.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Patrol Route / 1st Stop (Open to all[need pirates])   Serious: Patrol Route / 1st Stop (Open to all[need pirates]) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 10:37 am

Anubis was tired, i had been a day of so many things to do, ever since his former comrades died the workload has increased two fold on the ship. Anubis had a plan already in place though, he had planned to somehow find a way to be treated seriously. He saw a nearby marine ship in the area
"Satoshi, let us go into the island, it seems that Zalton is busy again....."

Satoshi drew his sword fully "I concur, it would be most dis pleasant if we were seen by the marines.."

Anubis began walking as memories flooded back to him, it was a similar situation to when he first met Unholy. Anubis had no time to think about these things as soon as they reached a clearing , there were a group of men lying in wait.

Random Bounty hunter : "We got em,that is the guy responsible for Salamanthia!! Desert King Anubis Nefertiti!!!"

The bounty hunters started firing rounds at Anubis, he tried to conjure up the sand, but the snow was screwing up his powers.

"Flash step" Satoshi appeared in front of Anubis parrying away all the bullets in an instant.

"Most honorable captain Anubis, allow me to protect you......"

Anubis kneeled down "Just keep them busy Satoshi, i need time to use my true power..."

Satoshi smiled and turned around to face the bounty hunters "Of course,(turns to the bounty hunters) Let us make this an honorable contest "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Patrol Route / 1st Stop (Open to all[need pirates])   Serious: Patrol Route / 1st Stop (Open to all[need pirates]) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 10:50 am

Saint Joseph Found a Man walking down the street. "YOU! Do you worship the Light?" The Man gave Saint Joseph a Weird Look "What are you talking abou......" Saint Joseph Grabbed the mans throat and started to squeeze and then Said "Damn Sinner you shall die now!" Saint Joseph Shot a beam out of his hand decapitating the man.
"What Is this? A church that doesn't worship the Light!? "
Saint Joseph uses Yasakani no Magatama! and shoots two beams of light out of his hands Blowing up the church.
"Im starting to think everyone in this cursed town is a vile sinner"
With a sad look in his eyes Joseph Looked around the town
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Patrol Route / 1st Stop (Open to all[need pirates])   Serious: Patrol Route / 1st Stop (Open to all[need pirates]) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 11:28 am

OOC: Okay, Joe and Nikz are fighting..so who else is in this and were exactly are you all..Right now I can turn up any were at any time. I just need to know were you all are at..because I'm really lost Neutral
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Patrol Route / 1st Stop (Open to all[need pirates])   Serious: Patrol Route / 1st Stop (Open to all[need pirates]) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 11:31 am

(( We are at the snow island where Captain Mara is near right now, joseph is destroying the village of that island and Anubis and Satoshi are fighting a group of random bounty hunters))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Patrol Route / 1st Stop (Open to all[need pirates])   Serious: Patrol Route / 1st Stop (Open to all[need pirates]) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 11:34 am

(OOC Ok from reading this forum this is were i assume everyone is Mara & Gnopped Marines are at the docks, Im Not really sure were Anubis and Satoshi Is but i assume he is at the docks fighting bounty hunter, while Saint Joseph is in the center of town Judging people who are sinners, And Wyrmcrush Is About to enter the fun but im going to assume hes going for the docks as well or off the coast, and it looked like your at the harbor/docks. Yup thats what it looks like)

Last edited by UnholyJoe on Sat Mar 27, 2010 11:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Patrol Route / 1st Stop (Open to all[need pirates])   Serious: Patrol Route / 1st Stop (Open to all[need pirates]) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 11:38 am

((Anubis is here, not Nishki, and Satoshi too))
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Patrol Route / 1st Stop (Open to all[need pirates])   Serious: Patrol Route / 1st Stop (Open to all[need pirates]) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 12:17 pm

OOC: Thanks..

Gary walked the dock of the harbor as he watched the Marines in front of him go about there business. He ignored him and continued waking and payed no attention to them after that. A few of the low ranking marines on the Marines ship quickly stepped back, even though they were on the ship, and no were near close to Gary. Gary's present alone made Marines quake in fear. Gary stopped right behind the Marines who were standing on the dock, on account they were blocking the way to land. Slowly getting annoyed, Gary sniffed loudly and then frowned at the Marines. He crossed his arms and looked down at the smaller men saying.

"...Move.."

Gary waited for them to get out of his way, before he forced them to move. Although he didn't feel like fighting. He wouldn't tolerate waiting. As his patients grew thin. He began to grind his teeth, as he kept his arms crossed and waited.
Back to top Go down
Irrational
Admin
Irrational

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Patrol Route / 1st Stop (Open to all[need pirates])   Serious: Patrol Route / 1st Stop (Open to all[need pirates]) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 12:31 pm

Mara had not expected to see a Shichibukai here. Neither one had authority over the other, and she was certain that his power would far exceed her own. Regardless, she would not have him intimidating her marines. Walking over briskly, when an explosion in town stopped her. "Captain! The town's church just exploded!" The mini den den mushi on her wrist was shouting with the transmitted voice of one of the marines in town. Gary was the only pirate in sight, but could his presence and an attack be coincidence? She hoped so as she approached him. "Warloard Gary. Is that your doing?" She said to his back, pointing towards a rising column of smoke as she waited for him to turn.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Patrol Route / 1st Stop (Open to all[need pirates])   Serious: Patrol Route / 1st Stop (Open to all[need pirates]) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 12:40 pm

((are you guys in the snow island?))
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Patrol Route / 1st Stop (Open to all[need pirates])   Serious: Patrol Route / 1st Stop (Open to all[need pirates]) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 1:01 pm

((Fantastic, Thanks ))

Anubis held his hand to the ground and began absorbing the moisture in the ground, the xnow begins to deteriorate into sand.

Satoshi took a deep breath, he had cut down at least 5 bounty hunters by himself, they were all on the ground, the remaining bounty hunters were slowly trying to back off

Bounty hunter: "Damn, he is strong, but who the hell is he?!!"

Anubis : "Satoshi, dont waste your strength on this rabble, get behind me (Satoshi quickly dashes behind Anubis) , Now gentlemen, i wish you good bye (Grins) DEGENERATION!!!"

Anubis sucks all the moisture around the area, causing the forest trees to rot and turn into sand, the area becomes a sinkhole that sucks in the bounty hunters as they get absorbed into it, Anubis simply turns around "Let us leave Satoshi, we need to meet Joseph, he seems to have caused some trouble(pointing to the smoke from the town)" Anubis and Satoshi both dash to the town.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Patrol Route / 1st Stop (Open to all[need pirates])   Serious: Patrol Route / 1st Stop (Open to all[need pirates]) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 1:10 pm

Saint Joseph Grabs A women by the hand "You there do you believe in light?"
The Women looked surprised "Yes i do?" Letting go Saint Joseph Walked away seeing a couple of Goon's Pick on an old man "Its obvious none of you believe in light" Ama no Murakumo! forming a sword out of light Joseph Cuts down the two goons then turning to the old man " Sir do you believe that Light Is the only way of light.
The Old man said "I Believe in love justice and peace and honor Silly light is only what lightens our sky's"
With an angry look in his eyes Saint Joseph Cut down the Old man
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Patrol Route / 1st Stop (Open to all[need pirates])   Serious: Patrol Route / 1st Stop (Open to all[need pirates]) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 1:24 pm

Anubis reached the town, he rubble near where the church was supposed to be, Anubis held his hand to his head, "He has already gone on a rampage, Satoshi, you go around the town and report to me what is going on here, i will go get Joseph..."

Satoshi sheaths his sword, "Very well Anubis san, i will find out the situation, and i shall return to you," Satoshi and Anubis run down different streets.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Patrol Route / 1st Stop (Open to all[need pirates])   Serious: Patrol Route / 1st Stop (Open to all[need pirates]) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 1:26 pm

Saint Joseph See's Satoshi Come up to him With A crazy look in his eyes he Says "Satoshi do you believe in the light?"
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Patrol Route / 1st Stop (Open to all[need pirates])   Serious: Patrol Route / 1st Stop (Open to all[need pirates]) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 1:30 pm

Satoshi stopped when he saw Joseph , he thought Anubis was meant to find Joseph "Most Honorable Joseph san, i will not lie to you, but i will say that i respect in the teachings of your light and also i believe in the principles upon which the light is, so yes i do believe in the light"

Anubis kept moving foward, the towns people looked scared, he realised it was even more dire to reach Joesph before the marines do
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Patrol Route / 1st Stop (Open to all[need pirates])   Serious: Patrol Route / 1st Stop (Open to all[need pirates]) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 1:32 pm

Smiling Saint Joseph patted Satoshi On the shoulder "So Satoshi Are you having fun on this island? I hope So.... Im not having as much fun as i thought there are countless sinners here that need to be Punished.....Do you need help with anything my friend?"
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Patrol Route / 1st Stop (Open to all[need pirates])   Serious: Patrol Route / 1st Stop (Open to all[need pirates]) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 1:38 pm

Satoshi breathed in relief, "Captain Anubis said we should regroup soon, there are some marines on this island, and we should think about our next move, Joseph san."

Anubis dashes and finally reaches the dock for some reason , he sees the marine ship and immediately hides behind a building, there was also another man near the area, he saw the marines marching from the dock

Marine: "Find the criminals who blew up the church!!!"

Anubis swore, and dashed back in search of Satoshi and Joseph.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Patrol Route / 1st Stop (Open to all[need pirates])   Serious: Patrol Route / 1st Stop (Open to all[need pirates]) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: Patrol Route / 1st Stop (Open to all[need pirates])
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next