One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: Archangels go to Phantasia, the darkness of the heart is caused by sin!! ((OK guys, opened to all archangel members, those who cant post, ill tell you what to do in the crew thread))

Go down 
+3
Sleepy
deathbymanga
nikz200
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

Location : a top secret location which even I dont know where it is

Serious: Archangels go to Phantasia, the darkness of the heart is caused by sin!! ((OK guys, opened to all archangel members, those who cant post, ill tell you what to do in the crew thread)) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: Archangels go to Phantasia, the darkness of the heart is caused by sin!! ((OK guys, opened to all archangel members, those who cant post, ill tell you what to do in the crew thread))   Serious: Archangels go to Phantasia, the darkness of the heart is caused by sin!! ((OK guys, opened to all archangel members, those who cant post, ill tell you what to do in the crew thread)) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 11:41 am

Ioric smirked to himself as he diverted his gaze from the giant wasp to see the slug and the beetle colided into a messy pulp, and gave him the satisfaction of chuckling a little, until he saw the wasp swooping in with it's stinger, to which he screamed like a little gril and dived away to the side a crouched down cowering, before gasping in disgust as he saw flecks of mud on his marine coat.
He then turned around in sheer anger at the giant wasp and bellowed; "Damn you you insect mostrosity! You wanna-be bee! You got me filthy! You are going to die by my hands now!"
He then leapt up at the giant wasp and started sending a rapid series of jabs at it, before finishing off with firing his gatling gun once agin, the whole time snarling in fury.
Back to top Go down
deathbymanga

deathbymanga

Serious: Archangels go to Phantasia, the darkness of the heart is caused by sin!! ((OK guys, opened to all archangel members, those who cant post, ill tell you what to do in the crew thread)) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: Archangels go to Phantasia, the darkness of the heart is caused by sin!! ((OK guys, opened to all archangel members, those who cant post, ill tell you what to do in the crew thread))   Serious: Archangels go to Phantasia, the darkness of the heart is caused by sin!! ((OK guys, opened to all archangel members, those who cant post, ill tell you what to do in the crew thread)) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 8:43 am

After reaching a pretty fair distance inward, he realized that this island wasn't just filled with bloodthirsty creatures. Every one of these creatures had been coming to kill him. And the farther he got inside the island, the more bloodthirsty they got.

After just dealing with that Giant Snake and the swarms of bats, Angel spotted another swarm of bats headed his way. He didn't have time to deal with these guys again, let alone their new big guy they brought along.

Diving up higher into the air, Angel moved to where the wind was thinner. Bats were gliders. They didn't flap their wings to fly, but instead glided using the leather skin on their wings. Angel moved up higher to a place were the air's density was too thin to support their bodies, especially the giant Bat's wings.

As they all struggled to stay up and get at him, they all became smooth sitting ducks in mid air, making them easy pickings.

Looking downward, he noticed that he was right above the center of what looked like this Island's base of operation. Once he was done with these pests he would go down and see what he could find.
Back to top Go down
Getsugaburi

Getsugaburi

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Archangels go to Phantasia, the darkness of the heart is caused by sin!! ((OK guys, opened to all archangel members, those who cant post, ill tell you what to do in the crew thread))   Serious: Archangels go to Phantasia, the darkness of the heart is caused by sin!! ((OK guys, opened to all archangel members, those who cant post, ill tell you what to do in the crew thread)) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 11:02 am

"I will need that" Tekina said as she snatched the odd flame dial weapon from the soldier. As soon as Tekina took it she pressed a Button and Flames shot out.

"Do you have any instructions how to use this?" Tekina asked the Marine

"Well Ma-" He tried to reply but then Tekina Butted in "Ill figure it out"

As soon as Tekina had randomly been spewing out fire from the weapon for a while. She figured she had the basics, and she charged in around Zhuka. Burning worms and Anything that May Try to crawl out of the Crevice. Tekina Made her Way to the Crevice and Shot A Burst of Fire Down there Just in Case.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Archangels go to Phantasia, the darkness of the heart is caused by sin!! ((OK guys, opened to all archangel members, those who cant post, ill tell you what to do in the crew thread))   Serious: Archangels go to Phantasia, the darkness of the heart is caused by sin!! ((OK guys, opened to all archangel members, those who cant post, ill tell you what to do in the crew thread)) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 11:15 pm

[[Enma]]
As Enma cut down the dogs, the burly man known as Beowulf arrived on the scene to see the creature destroy the dogs where he stood. Beowulf sat down as some of the other dogs where knocked down by enma. Beowulf then spoke as the remainder Dogs were defeated by enma "You..... you are a worthy opponent.... come... rest for a while before we have a spirited battle....."

[[Xeon]]
The bears were all defeated now, their corpses on the ground. Xeon was too much for them too handle even on this dangerous island of Phantasia. The leaves rustled as two figures came out to great Xeon. They were members of the Carrian Pirates clearly from the mark on their shirts "Who the hell are you? Did you defeat those bears?!!"

[[Ioric]]

As the bugs were defeated, there was suddenly more of those bugs who came out. They were about to attack Ioric before there was a small "shing" sound. There was a man dressed in completely white, with white blades, who appeared on a tree branch, as he dropped, the bugs were all spurting out their insides as they had all been cut in two. It was Siegfried Rochdale who fought "Be gone blemishes of this earth... i have avenged the deaths of my comrades who died by thee..... who are you? I am the legend of legends, the song of song, the white hunter, Siegfried!!!!"

[[Zhuka and Tekina]]
"Well, bless me and call me uncle. why is it i get the girls to face me?" It was a archer , he fired about 10 arrows at a time to decimate the worms, as the arrows had poison on them sending the worms to their deahts. Tekinas attack had also set some of the worms on fire. The archer came out and sat on a branch "My names, Hood, Jones Hood, and you ladies, have just been saved by meeee" jones then saw marine emblems on the men backing them up he then sighed and put a hand on his face "Ahhh shit... i saved the enemy..."

[[Angel of Death at the centre of the island]]

With the creatures faltering , Arthur Carrian who had been watching from below , looked up into the sky to see that some winged man was killing off the bats above. Arthur cursed as the man had lead the bats here of all places. Arthur got up, his cape flowing in the wind and slashed his sword upwards "Lights of heaven......." He fired off multiple beams of light from his sword which impaled the remaining creatures and obliberated them. Arthur then sat down again with his giant golden sword in his hand. The pirates who were here, were no preparing to face Angel.
((Angel, talk to them for a bit))
Back to top Go down
WatersCalling

WatersCalling

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Archangels go to Phantasia, the darkness of the heart is caused by sin!! ((OK guys, opened to all archangel members, those who cant post, ill tell you what to do in the crew thread))   Serious: Archangels go to Phantasia, the darkness of the heart is caused by sin!! ((OK guys, opened to all archangel members, those who cant post, ill tell you what to do in the crew thread)) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 11:56 pm

"Why, Thank you..." Zhuka smiled, "Why don't I reward you? Come down, I like to hug my rescuers and also... Maybe we can recommend your crew for Warlord status?"

Zhuka kept her innocent face, hiding the lie she was concealing. She was already preparing for both option A: The idiot falls for it or option B: Tries to fight.
Back to top Go down
Getsugaburi

Getsugaburi

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Archangels go to Phantasia, the darkness of the heart is caused by sin!! ((OK guys, opened to all archangel members, those who cant post, ill tell you what to do in the crew thread))   Serious: Archangels go to Phantasia, the darkness of the heart is caused by sin!! ((OK guys, opened to all archangel members, those who cant post, ill tell you what to do in the crew thread)) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 12:09 am

"Zhuka will take her top off" Tekina said while pulling off her hood and Winking at the man in the tree, and Backing away from Zhuka Incase she Got Mad. "But please. Save the Talk. And Come Down here So Zhuka Can reward you" Tekina Said While waiting for this Pirate.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Archangels go to Phantasia, the darkness of the heart is caused by sin!! ((OK guys, opened to all archangel members, those who cant post, ill tell you what to do in the crew thread))   Serious: Archangels go to Phantasia, the darkness of the heart is caused by sin!! ((OK guys, opened to all archangel members, those who cant post, ill tell you what to do in the crew thread)) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 7:07 am

"Hm? Are you asking me what my name is?" Xeon said as he dropped down the corpses of the 3 bears he had just defeated. Then, he lowered his head slightly and placed his left hand at his back, while making gestures with his right hand. The man said "My name is Xeon... Ecipe Xeon. Dr. Ecipe Xeon... And what about you? Who are you? You look a lot like pirates...". Xeon could understand from the way they were dressed that those people were pirates, but he wanted to wait for them to admit that before attacking them. Xeon would attack either way, but he wanted to explain his action before doing so...
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Archangels go to Phantasia, the darkness of the heart is caused by sin!! ((OK guys, opened to all archangel members, those who cant post, ill tell you what to do in the crew thread))   Serious: Archangels go to Phantasia, the darkness of the heart is caused by sin!! ((OK guys, opened to all archangel members, those who cant post, ill tell you what to do in the crew thread)) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 12:28 pm

As Ioric sulked about the amount of germs he was covered in, begining to spray disinfectant all ove rhis body furiously, he had little knowledge of the pressence of the sudden apperance of a much larger group of insects and mollusks, though became fully aware of them when he saw them all sliced apart by a man dressed entirely in white wiedling some sort of white blades, annoucning himself proudly though he seemed he could back up his boasts.
Ioric merely gsmirked before sneering; "Why yes, im quite sure they sing many songs about a man that has definetly not been heard of much outside the rumours of petty pirates. Though I applaud you fro slaying those 'blemishes', they are indeed highly unsightly, not to mention filthy."
He sighed and rubbed his temples with his colossal digits and annoucned to the stranger; "I am Ensign Ioric Hienford, medical officer and a member of the marines. I prefer to avoid any outright conflict as my laser needs recharging and frankly, i'm just here to steal from the treasury. To return the property to it's rightful place of course. So, here is an offer that would be idiotic to refuse, pay me a few thousand berris, and i'll just walk away, not even notifing your existance to the marines that you are here. Oh, and I only deal cash on hand by the way."
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Archangels go to Phantasia, the darkness of the heart is caused by sin!! ((OK guys, opened to all archangel members, those who cant post, ill tell you what to do in the crew thread))   Serious: Archangels go to Phantasia, the darkness of the heart is caused by sin!! ((OK guys, opened to all archangel members, those who cant post, ill tell you what to do in the crew thread)) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 4:40 pm

As he knocked down a couple of more canine monsters with his sharp claws, allowing them to whimper and run away in fear, Enma heard a voice speaking to him. He stopped attacking and turned to face the source of the sound, spotting a sitting large man, wearing a vest and sporting black hair who was watching him. Smiling by the man's words, Enma allowed his arms to drop beside him, with the edge of each claw almost touching the ground while he was standing.

"I wouldn't offer the commander of the Sloth Division a rest before the fight, otherwise the fight will never occur" He answered with a smug grin. The man stank of animal blood, which was picked by Enma's sensitive nose. "You stink of murder, I bet you're one of my targets..." Enma noted, his long nose vibrating as he sniffed the air. "You and your friends created imbalance in this island, and that is a good enough reason for me to take you down without resting beforehand" Enma explained, immediately extending his long arms in front of him and stretching his claws. Even though he was in his hybrid form, he could still use his fighting style quite efficiently. He didn't seem like his normal goofy self. He seemed serious, determined, even slightly angry, all of which were uncommon for Enma's behavior.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Archangels go to Phantasia, the darkness of the heart is caused by sin!! ((OK guys, opened to all archangel members, those who cant post, ill tell you what to do in the crew thread))   Serious: Archangels go to Phantasia, the darkness of the heart is caused by sin!! ((OK guys, opened to all archangel members, those who cant post, ill tell you what to do in the crew thread)) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 5:05 pm

[[Zhuka and Tekina vs Jones Hood]]

Jones pondered and then laughed "nahhh, no thank you, my captain wont be happy with me if i go gallavanting.... but instead.. ill need to ask you pretty ladies..." Jones eyes then focused as he fired two rapid fire arrows, one arrow which turned into a rope trap which was aimed for Tekina, and the other would explode upon impact, aimed at Zhuka "To come with me...."

[[Xeon vs two figures]]
"Look at that, he doesnt know who we are...." One of them said, grinning madly, the other look confused "Aint that cause we aint famous..?" The other man sighed "no you idiot, he doesnt know the CArrian pirate mark.... well, figures, marine scum giving bounties to good people like the captain...." The other guy looked angry to "Yeah... our captain is a good guy, you and your marine morons should get off this island NOW!!"

[[Ioric vs Siegfried]]

Siegfried closed his eyes as he breathed in. He had no words for what Ioric had told him. This was the emotion he could feel right now in his heart. He unsheathed his right sword slightly and a tree diagonal to Ioric was cut in two. Siegfried then glared at Ioric "Corruption!!!! Scandal!!!! You are a villain!!!! How dare you wear the crest of marines, these seas protectors, and bring upon this madness!!!! I shall erase another blemish from this world, and that blemish , IS YOU, CORRUPRT MARINE!!!" Siegfried then dragged both his blades out and twirled into the sky, sending multiple slices aimed at Iorics hands, legs and torso. "WHITE DAY!!!"

[[Beowulf and Enma]]
Beowulf stood up and cracked his fists together "I am Beowulf, son of Orginthar the war chief, i am a legend , one who has braved these seas and killed many a beast ... and you will not win this day creature, for the gods will fuel my anger and hatred, they will MAKE ME POWERFUL!!! I will blot out your hopes of winning, as this battle of the ages will determine who is the stronger monster!!" Beowulf was now face to face with enma , growling and baring his teeth, facing off with enma directly. He then slammed his fist straight towards enmas stomach.

Last edited by nikz200 on Sat May 12, 2012 9:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Archangels go to Phantasia, the darkness of the heart is caused by sin!! ((OK guys, opened to all archangel members, those who cant post, ill tell you what to do in the crew thread))   Serious: Archangels go to Phantasia, the darkness of the heart is caused by sin!! ((OK guys, opened to all archangel members, those who cant post, ill tell you what to do in the crew thread)) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 5:24 pm

"You said... Pirates?" Xeon said with an evil look on his face and opened his mouth, revealing his long tongue that licked the area around his lips, clearly showing his blood lust for the blood of the pirates. "Well, now you are giving me a reason to attack you, catch you and turn you into my guinea pigs!" Xeon commented, as he prepared himself for battle. While still keeping the evil look on his face, the commander of the Gluttony unit raised his hand that was performing gestures a minute before and he said "X Blast!" as he launched a chemical blast towards each one of the two pirates in order to damage them and catch them to use them as his lab rats. After all, the World Government would never say anything to him for using the pirates as lab rats as he would be working on pirates who were a threat for the society, once upon a time...
Back to top Go down
WatersCalling

WatersCalling

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Archangels go to Phantasia, the darkness of the heart is caused by sin!! ((OK guys, opened to all archangel members, those who cant post, ill tell you what to do in the crew thread))   Serious: Archangels go to Phantasia, the darkness of the heart is caused by sin!! ((OK guys, opened to all archangel members, those who cant post, ill tell you what to do in the crew thread)) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 12:19 am

Zhuka quickly saw the arrow fly towards her, raising her knife to block it and her left hand digging into her skin to counter. As the arrow hit the knife, It exploded on impact. Zhuka was shocked before switching to a defensive stance to absorb the blow.

As the explosion cleared and the smoke settled, all that was left was what looked like two large flesh orbs contained by a coat. The orbs shrunk back down to reveal Zhuka, sighing with relief and hiding in her coat. 'Bust Block...' She smirked.
Back to top Go down
Getsugaburi

Getsugaburi

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Archangels go to Phantasia, the darkness of the heart is caused by sin!! ((OK guys, opened to all archangel members, those who cant post, ill tell you what to do in the crew thread))   Serious: Archangels go to Phantasia, the darkness of the heart is caused by sin!! ((OK guys, opened to all archangel members, those who cant post, ill tell you what to do in the crew thread)) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 12:59 am

"It would have been easier if you just Came down Here" Tekina Said As She watched the Arrow fire and Drew Her Katana.The arrow transformed into a rope trap and Tekina took Action .Before the Rope trap reached her Tekina decided to Throw her Katana Directly at it and Cause the rope to get Tangled all over her Katana and Fly off somewhere.

" I guess I can Find That after I turn You to Stone" Tekina Said Smiling as she Formed a Heart with her hands directed at the Tree where the Man was and said "-Mero Mero Beam" A Heart Shape beam Rippled and Formed, Surging towards the Man in Petrifying Madness.
Back to top Go down
deathbymanga

deathbymanga

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Archangels go to Phantasia, the darkness of the heart is caused by sin!! ((OK guys, opened to all archangel members, those who cant post, ill tell you what to do in the crew thread))   Serious: Archangels go to Phantasia, the darkness of the heart is caused by sin!! ((OK guys, opened to all archangel members, those who cant post, ill tell you what to do in the crew thread)) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 4:22 pm

Angel noticed the shots being made that struck down the remaining bats that had been fluttering around while he took them all out. Seeing the man who had shot them down, he grew curious as to why he didn't shoot him. He could have missed. He was pretty high up that aim was bound to be off, but these were high powered shots that went through the bats. And each only went through the bats, so he was sure that he had been aiming at them alone and not him.

Diving down, Angel only used two of his wings to stabilize his descent while the other four covered vital areas around his body: heart, head, abdominal, and lower abdominal.

Landing on a short overhanging tree, Angel pointed one of his pistols at the man. "Name, Occupation, and reason for coming to this island."
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Archangels go to Phantasia, the darkness of the heart is caused by sin!! ((OK guys, opened to all archangel members, those who cant post, ill tell you what to do in the crew thread))   Serious: Archangels go to Phantasia, the darkness of the heart is caused by sin!! ((OK guys, opened to all archangel members, those who cant post, ill tell you what to do in the crew thread)) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 6:21 pm

[[Xeon]]

Both pirates jumped away from the chemical blast, it would have killed them had it landed. Both pirates then took out pistols and fired it at Xeon, one of them looking frustrated "Ill have to use the pill the doctor prescribed...." The other one shouted "NO, we cant take it yet, we need to see if its necessary or NOT!!!"

[[Zhuka and Tekina vs Hood]]

Jones closed his eyes, looking away from the beam "I saw that tricky attack of yours earlier.... luckily for me, otherwise i would be turned to stone by now!!" Jones, climbed up and jumped onto another tree branch, this time firing 3 arrows wildly, aimed at the ground. He was hoping these would distract the girls.

[[Angel of Death vs Arthur Carrian]]
Arthur grumbled as he told his men to put down their weapons "My name is Arthur CArrian...... these are my men... i am a pirate captain, formerly a king, i have come to this island.... to research a biological weapon that my crew shall use....."
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Archangels go to Phantasia, the darkness of the heart is caused by sin!! ((OK guys, opened to all archangel members, those who cant post, ill tell you what to do in the crew thread))   Serious: Archangels go to Phantasia, the darkness of the heart is caused by sin!! ((OK guys, opened to all archangel members, those who cant post, ill tell you what to do in the crew thread)) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 6:27 pm

Enma was ready for the attack, Beowulf's speech gave him time to prepare. He placed his long four-fingered hands in front of Beowulf's fists to intercept them. "Well I'm Enma Zen, and I like my odds" He answered with a calm tone. "Flow!" He called as Beowulf's fists connected with his hands. He started his normal wave motion, but was surprised by the sheer force behind Beowulf's strike. He wasn't prepared for such power, and he won't be able to send it back so easily. To prevent himself from taking damage, Enma redirected the energy through his skeleton down to his feet, which slammed into the ground in a wave motion and blasted dust everywhere.

After intercepting, Enma took his long arms back and away from Beowulf's only to snap them back forward to try and slash Beowulf with his long claws. The long arms of his hybrid form really complimented his fighting style.
Back to top Go down
WatersCalling

WatersCalling

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Archangels go to Phantasia, the darkness of the heart is caused by sin!! ((OK guys, opened to all archangel members, those who cant post, ill tell you what to do in the crew thread))   Serious: Archangels go to Phantasia, the darkness of the heart is caused by sin!! ((OK guys, opened to all archangel members, those who cant post, ill tell you what to do in the crew thread)) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 7:21 pm

Zhuka smiled. If the man was avoiding the Beam, Then he must be blind. She confirmed as the arrows flew randomly, easily sidestepping them as she ran/climbed/sprinted up to the tree. As she neared the branch, she quickly inserted her left hand into her right shoulder and extended her Right arm out. With a quick boost of Chemicals, The arm swelled to grasp at Jones, Her hand large enough to cover his torso and legs.
Back to top Go down
Getsugaburi

Getsugaburi

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Archangels go to Phantasia, the darkness of the heart is caused by sin!! ((OK guys, opened to all archangel members, those who cant post, ill tell you what to do in the crew thread))   Serious: Archangels go to Phantasia, the darkness of the heart is caused by sin!! ((OK guys, opened to all archangel members, those who cant post, ill tell you what to do in the crew thread)) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 9:16 pm

As Tekina's Petrifying beam was beaten she Sighed.Mr.Hood Jumped up farther in the tree and Tekina watched the Mr.hood pulled three arrows from his quiver and Shot them Randomly. The three arrows Flew towards the Ground and Tekina Looked at The For a Moment. Then Back At The Man Zhuka was charging him now, and Hopefully Zhuka could put him out of commission, Just in Case. Tekina Pointed her finger at the Man then formed it into a Gun Shape. "Its too bad, You would have Made Such a Pretty Statue" Tekina said as she put her hand back down and Took out her Pistol, She loaded a Bullet Into it and Pointed it at Mr. Hoods Chest. "Goodbye" Tekina would say as She fired the Bullet.
Back to top Go down
deathbymanga

deathbymanga

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Archangels go to Phantasia, the darkness of the heart is caused by sin!! ((OK guys, opened to all archangel members, those who cant post, ill tell you what to do in the crew thread))   Serious: Archangels go to Phantasia, the darkness of the heart is caused by sin!! ((OK guys, opened to all archangel members, those who cant post, ill tell you what to do in the crew thread)) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 5:34 pm

At the sound of Pirate, Angel fired his pistol at the man's gut. If he hit true, he wouldn't die right away, and their doctor could probably preserve his life if they needed his information.

"That's all I need to know, Pirate scum." Looking over at the rest of the crew mates, he aimed his second pistol in their general direction. "Don't move, unless you want to end up like you're Captain."
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Archangels go to Phantasia, the darkness of the heart is caused by sin!! ((OK guys, opened to all archangel members, those who cant post, ill tell you what to do in the crew thread))   Serious: Archangels go to Phantasia, the darkness of the heart is caused by sin!! ((OK guys, opened to all archangel members, those who cant post, ill tell you what to do in the crew thread)) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 12:22 pm

Ioric sighed pitifully at Siegfrieds outburst, disappointed that the swordsman wouldn't leave him alone quitely but yelped in shock as he had to dive out of the way from Siegfried's arieal slashes, a number of them managing to scratch his metalic body and tear into his clothes.
The cybernetic doctor scrambled back onto his feet hastily and tearfully whinned; "Awwww damn it! You've gotten my clothes filthy! It will take weeks now to remove the dirt! And even longer to get rids of these scratches to my body!" He looked almost geniunely upset at Siegfried before telling him coldly; "You really are an immense nucsiance!", and open fired with his stomache mounted gatling gun at the swordsman.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Archangels go to Phantasia, the darkness of the heart is caused by sin!! ((OK guys, opened to all archangel members, those who cant post, ill tell you what to do in the crew thread))   Serious: Archangels go to Phantasia, the darkness of the heart is caused by sin!! ((OK guys, opened to all archangel members, those who cant post, ill tell you what to do in the crew thread)) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 11:49 pm

[[Beowulf vs Enma]]

Beowulf took the attacks and felt the blood trickle. This didnt make him retreat, instead, Beowulf simplay barraged punches in anger using his fury. He roared loudly as he tried punch down Enma non stop with his bare powerful fists.

[[Zhuka and Tekina vs Jones Hood]]

Jones immediately knew where Zhukas position was, her hand had swelled and he knew about it. He leapt on top of Zhukas hand instead of being caught inside it. While Tekina was about to fire at him, he countered it with his smoke arrow. He fired an arrow which emitted a sort of smoke pellet, fuzzing up both Tekinas and Zhukas senses.

[[Angel of Death vs Arthur CArrian]]

Arthur simply used his golden sword to deflect the bullet. Arthur laughed as the cyborg came to conclusions. Arthur had that solemn look in his eye "My crew mates know what i can do... oh Angel of death... here to set free the sins of man are we? Funny, i didnt know Angels needed pistols...." Arthur had lifted his golden sword up and the crew scattered in watch one of them shouting "Holy shit, we shouldnt get in the captains way!!! RUN!!!"

[[Siegfried vs Ioric]]

The swordsman clashed and ran along, slicing and deflecting Iorics bullets. Eventually though Siegfried knew he couldnt block them all and took cover instead. He then breathed in deeply "Why is a marine on this island anyway? There are no innocents here to be saved!!!"
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Archangels go to Phantasia, the darkness of the heart is caused by sin!! ((OK guys, opened to all archangel members, those who cant post, ill tell you what to do in the crew thread))   Serious: Archangels go to Phantasia, the darkness of the heart is caused by sin!! ((OK guys, opened to all archangel members, those who cant post, ill tell you what to do in the crew thread)) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 8:23 am

As Siegfried took cover, Ioric ceased firing his gatling gun, believing he had finally gained the upper hand, and strolled calmly over to where he believed he was hiding.
"Simple really, were after a few pirates that apparently caused a bit too much of a ruckus and not only does some high ranking offical want them dead, so does our captain. Though in all honesty I believe he wants any pirates to stay dead as many of us marines do. Though I am more forgiving, as I bargain with those I think will have reason, though I must admit, I don't do it quite often. Any chance of taking my former offer? I somehow doubt your just pirate scum."Ioric dronned conversationly, opening his jaw wide in preperation to use his mouth mounted secret weapon as he was mere inches away from the supposed place where Siegfried was.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Archangels go to Phantasia, the darkness of the heart is caused by sin!! ((OK guys, opened to all archangel members, those who cant post, ill tell you what to do in the crew thread))   Serious: Archangels go to Phantasia, the darkness of the heart is caused by sin!! ((OK guys, opened to all archangel members, those who cant post, ill tell you what to do in the crew thread)) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 4:23 pm

Enma's face twitched as he felt the oozy red liquid going down his claws. He hated the fact that he actually hurt someone enough to cause them to bleed, but it couldn't be helped, he had a job to do and this man had to be punished. After the strike landed, Enma took a step back and readied his long sloth arms to handle whatever Beowulf might throw at him. After seeing how powerful Beowulf's last punch was, Enma couldn't drop his guard down for a second.

Beowulf then attacked, unleashing a barrage of fists at Enma. Dealing with such an attack should have been an easy task for Enma's fighting style, if it wasn't for Beowulf's strength. He stretched his arms to prepare his "wave", before intercepting Beowulf's fists one after another, his arms blurring around and blocking anything that threatened Enma. "Current" He said, channeling the energy from every blow through his skeleton and down to the ground, using the full extent of his ability.

Once again, Beowulf's strength proved to be remarkable. The power that Enma channeled down to the ground was strong enough to crack the earth beneath his feet, creating a small crater, who knows how damaging it would have been if Enma received the full impact of such an attack. His feet started aching from channeling such powerful waves through them, but the damage wasn't too bad on Enma's part, his style was made to deal with brutes like Beowulf, and his devil fruit helped him out with that task. "You'll have to do way better to break MY guard down!" Enma called over the powerful sound of repeating impacts with a calm face that showed that even such an intensive fight couldn't get the lazy marine excited.
Back to top Go down
deathbymanga

deathbymanga

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Archangels go to Phantasia, the darkness of the heart is caused by sin!! ((OK guys, opened to all archangel members, those who cant post, ill tell you what to do in the crew thread))   Serious: Archangels go to Phantasia, the darkness of the heart is caused by sin!! ((OK guys, opened to all archangel members, those who cant post, ill tell you what to do in the crew thread)) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 4:56 pm

"Hmm, your crew seems to fear your power. Well... you managed to block my bullet with your sword, so you have some skill, I'll give you that." He jumped up and over his target, firing shots as often as he could need.

As he landed on the ground behind him, Angel rested the pistols to his side. "You misunderstand my intensions. The angel of Death does not cleanse your sins. You have had your chance to cleanse your own sins, and now it is my turn to eviscerate your souls and send them to Hell for penance." He pointed one gun at his target and dove forward. He only needed two wings to fly at normal speeds, and his other four were wrapped around him for protection.

As he flew forward, he fired again with as many shots that he would need to take down his target.
Back to top Go down
WatersCalling

WatersCalling

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Archangels go to Phantasia, the darkness of the heart is caused by sin!! ((OK guys, opened to all archangel members, those who cant post, ill tell you what to do in the crew thread))   Serious: Archangels go to Phantasia, the darkness of the heart is caused by sin!! ((OK guys, opened to all archangel members, those who cant post, ill tell you what to do in the crew thread)) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 6:41 pm

Zhuka saw the man jump onto her hand and quickly fire the arrow. She quickly loosened her grip, making her hand fly open with a quick shake that was sure to knock anybodies balance off if they stood on it. She quickly closed the hand hoping the pirate would have fallen in as the smoke completely blurred her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Archangels go to Phantasia, the darkness of the heart is caused by sin!! ((OK guys, opened to all archangel members, those who cant post, ill tell you what to do in the crew thread))   Serious: Archangels go to Phantasia, the darkness of the heart is caused by sin!! ((OK guys, opened to all archangel members, those who cant post, ill tell you what to do in the crew thread)) - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: Archangels go to Phantasia, the darkness of the heart is caused by sin!! ((OK guys, opened to all archangel members, those who cant post, ill tell you what to do in the crew thread))
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next