One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: Archangels go to Phantasia, the darkness of the heart is caused by sin!! ((OK guys, opened to all archangel members, those who cant post, ill tell you what to do in the crew thread))

Go down 
+3
Sleepy
deathbymanga
nikz200
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

Location : a top secret location which even I dont know where it is

Serious: Archangels go to Phantasia, the darkness of the heart is caused by sin!! ((OK guys, opened to all archangel members, those who cant post, ill tell you what to do in the crew thread)) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: Archangels go to Phantasia, the darkness of the heart is caused by sin!! ((OK guys, opened to all archangel members, those who cant post, ill tell you what to do in the crew thread))   Serious: Archangels go to Phantasia, the darkness of the heart is caused by sin!! ((OK guys, opened to all archangel members, those who cant post, ill tell you what to do in the crew thread)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 12:10 pm

Ioric chuckled at Angel before murmering; "A skypeian? How intresting, I belive I have yet to examine one's insides before." HE then slauted at the Rear Admiral and announced; "I shall ve making preperations in my medical room sir, please excusse me!", as he wondered off to do just that, firstly checking his stock of medicenes and vacinations which he handyly kept in his fore arms.
Back to top Go down
WatersCalling

WatersCalling

Serious: Archangels go to Phantasia, the darkness of the heart is caused by sin!! ((OK guys, opened to all archangel members, those who cant post, ill tell you what to do in the crew thread)) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: Archangels go to Phantasia, the darkness of the heart is caused by sin!! ((OK guys, opened to all archangel members, those who cant post, ill tell you what to do in the crew thread))   Serious: Archangels go to Phantasia, the darkness of the heart is caused by sin!! ((OK guys, opened to all archangel members, those who cant post, ill tell you what to do in the crew thread)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 3:30 am

"I just want to inform you that I shall be joining you, searching for any... Tech the government does not have that may be useful. I will try and not be a bother." Fiedler started "If we manage to obtain... something of value to the Government, You shall receive a bonus and I will recommend your ship to be among those to receive... Upgrades... if you wish. I will take my leave, And would like to be undisturbed...."

Fiedler turned around and left, Leaving without another word.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Archangels go to Phantasia, the darkness of the heart is caused by sin!! ((OK guys, opened to all archangel members, those who cant post, ill tell you what to do in the crew thread))   Serious: Archangels go to Phantasia, the darkness of the heart is caused by sin!! ((OK guys, opened to all archangel members, those who cant post, ill tell you what to do in the crew thread)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 10:11 am

Martello sighed as he held his hand up and waved away "Fine , fine, but if you question anything i do on this ship, ill kill you regardless of whether your marine or not. Weak scum is useless on this squad, only the strong get to sit here. Now , leave my office......" MArtello had two female officers who were even ensigns at his door. Martello was going to indulge in some pre battle refreshments before it was time to reach the destination.

[[OK guys anything else to post before we set sail to phantasia?]]
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Archangels go to Phantasia, the darkness of the heart is caused by sin!! ((OK guys, opened to all archangel members, those who cant post, ill tell you what to do in the crew thread))   Serious: Archangels go to Phantasia, the darkness of the heart is caused by sin!! ((OK guys, opened to all archangel members, those who cant post, ill tell you what to do in the crew thread)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 12:02 pm

After restockingand checking his vaccines and medicine supply twice, throughly washing all of his surgery tools, cleaning the clinic from celling to floor, and checking his current bank balance, Ioric then decided to restock on bullets. He opened up his stomache as he unbuttoned his shirt, to which his hidden gatling gun was revealed. He opened up the area which the bandolier of bullets was placed and did exactly that with a new fully filled bandolier, then closed it, and once again hid his gatling gun inside himself. Though Ioric himself had o idea how his skinny frame managed to hide a gatling gun, he rarely questioned the reason as it certainly came in handy from time to time. "Hmmmm the new recruits seems to appear helthy, I shall have to run a full dignostic on them as we depart. As for that offical snooping about, I really must be careful to only steal when his gaze is adverted. Wouldn't do to be reported now would it?", Ioric murmered to himself before deciding to check on the rest of his supplies.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Archangels go to Phantasia, the darkness of the heart is caused by sin!! ((OK guys, opened to all archangel members, those who cant post, ill tell you what to do in the crew thread))   Serious: Archangels go to Phantasia, the darkness of the heart is caused by sin!! ((OK guys, opened to all archangel members, those who cant post, ill tell you what to do in the crew thread)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 9:39 am

Enma didn't pay attention to the files that Martello put out, he won't remember anything he read there anyway, he was now dealing with only one problem: Find a new place to sleep in, but Smarty wasn't going to let him do that. "If you're planning on going back to sleep I'm going to peck your brains out, do something productive for a change" Smarty commanded, leaving Enma with two choices: Either help the crew with navigation, or try and get into a conversation with Zhuka and see where it got him.

He chose to believe that he was too lazy to speak to a beautiful woman such as Zhuka, which may or may not have been true, but he just walked his sluggish walk towards the edge of the ship and sniffed the air. He couldn't feel an unusual amount of moisture, and the clouds seemed fine. The wind was calm and everything in a large radius seemed ok. Normally, his nose would be able to pick up storms kilometers away. "Looks like we're gonna have a smooth sail" He commented.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Archangels go to Phantasia, the darkness of the heart is caused by sin!! ((OK guys, opened to all archangel members, those who cant post, ill tell you what to do in the crew thread))   Serious: Archangels go to Phantasia, the darkness of the heart is caused by sin!! ((OK guys, opened to all archangel members, those who cant post, ill tell you what to do in the crew thread)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 2:31 pm

The Bastion finally left dock and began moving with most of the members of the Archangels on board. The gates of justice opened slightly allowing the bastion to leave Marineford.

[[Phantasia]]

The night sky was glistening and omnious, it was as if death would take anyone who dared to come onto his thorny island. Giant thorn like trees standing up to tear at anything and to make things worse , there were the howls of wolves. A group of men were running for their lives as they were screaming in terror "THESE BATS ARE FUCKING HUGE!!!! ARGGHHH" There were giant murderous bats chasing after them in the dozens. These bats were blood thirsty and canivourous. As the bats chased the men. There was suddenly a cut across. It was a man wearing a white cape with silver hair and a white hat. He landed on his feet, his two beautiful katanas glistening in the light, they were clear and bright. The bats suddenly were cut in mid air, blood splattering everywhere. The man walked foward "Do not fear these creatures my friends, for i shall protect you all....."

[[Siegfried Rochdale "the white hunter"]]
[[98,000,000 beli]]
[[Carrian pirates]]

Near the edge of the island was a giant centipede which was attacking another bunch of men. The centipede was matched by a muscular man who held two giant axes in both his hands. The muscular man chopped at the centipede sending it falling down. " Pfftttt... i dont think we can eat this thing... well bring it back anyway, the captain would like to see it...."

[[Jack "The giant killer" Primrose]]
[[100,000,000 beli]]
[[1st mate of the CArrian Pirates]]

There were now huge snake about to attack two men. the first one ran off with his bow and arrows running along the place with his green hat "Shit, that was close, Die you stupid thing!!!" The man fired his arrows rapidly at the snake, and the arrow managed to hit the snakes eye.
[[Jones Hood "the bard"]]
[[50,000,000 beli]]
[[Sharpshooter of the Carrian Pirates]]

The other man was brimming with anger as he rushed along side the snake and jumped upon it. He then suddenly turned his body into a growling standing wolf. He clawed and chopped away at the snake till the snake was clearly dead. He roared has he fell to the ground. Jones sat beside the dead snake "Jeez... you always go so far, Beowulf"
[[Beowulf Juric]]
[[90,000,000 beli]]
[[Helmsman of the Carrian Pirates]]

There was a fire at a particular part of a island where the Carrian pirates were making camp. Sitting in the corner was a man with a giant golden sword with markings on it. This sword was clearly of top quality. One of the men was bowing before him, "Arthur sama, the others have finished with their rounds, do you wish to call upon them?"" The man who held the sword wore armor and a cape, he had a handsome yet grizzled face. He shook his head "No.... there is no need.... just make sure there is enough food for the men..... Dr Van Gosling, i want to know our status....." near the man was another man who was working in a sort of mini chem lab. The man wore a dark coat and hat and had a sad demeanor about him. He was also emitting something sinister from himself "It seems, that the creatures of this island have been affected by a chemical here...... IQ i think, it is similar but it makes the creatures here hostile and violent... we havent even met the true masters of this island yet......"
[[Dr Van Gosling "The monster scientist"]]
[[100,000,000 beli]]
[[Doctor of Carrian Pirates]]

The clear leader of the carrian pirates stood up "We must kill the monsters and then depart from this place... there is much that we need to do in this land....... we must find the one piece to preserve peace in this world....."

[[Arthur Carrian "the crownless king"]]
[[250,000,000 beli]]
[[Captain of the CArrian Pirates]]
Back to top Go down
deathbymanga

deathbymanga

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Archangels go to Phantasia, the darkness of the heart is caused by sin!! ((OK guys, opened to all archangel members, those who cant post, ill tell you what to do in the crew thread))   Serious: Archangels go to Phantasia, the darkness of the heart is caused by sin!! ((OK guys, opened to all archangel members, those who cant post, ill tell you what to do in the crew thread)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 9:39 am

Angel sat up in the crow's nest. His enhanced vision made him a good lookout. Looking out in the open sea, he didn't notice anything at the moment, so he picked up his den den mushi that was given to the lookout to quickly give information without having to shout. "Hey, Boss? What are we looking for again?"

Looking down, he watched over his crew mates as well, taking a small interest in each and everyone he noticed.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Archangels go to Phantasia, the darkness of the heart is caused by sin!! ((OK guys, opened to all archangel members, those who cant post, ill tell you what to do in the crew thread))   Serious: Archangels go to Phantasia, the darkness of the heart is caused by sin!! ((OK guys, opened to all archangel members, those who cant post, ill tell you what to do in the crew thread)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 9:51 am

[[Near Phantasia at sea, the Bastion]]

Martello sat up on his bed, two women sleeping on his bed, he got up and put on his clothing. He walked out of the room and stood on deck. At that time he heard Angel of death ask him that question. Martello grinned "Well, look for dark skies ..... like that one coming up" On the Bastion they could finally see the all night island. It had thorn like plants around the island as well. Martello sat down "Everyone get ready to disembark........"
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Archangels go to Phantasia, the darkness of the heart is caused by sin!! ((OK guys, opened to all archangel members, those who cant post, ill tell you what to do in the crew thread))   Serious: Archangels go to Phantasia, the darkness of the heart is caused by sin!! ((OK guys, opened to all archangel members, those who cant post, ill tell you what to do in the crew thread)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 9:46 am

As the Archangels were standing on the sea, approaching Phantasia, something unexpected happened. Apparently, a giant sea king appeared out of nowhere. The sea king was quite big. It was as big as the ship and it had the face of a snake. It looked like a quite carnivorous beast and seemed to possess great danger. It was about to slam its tail on the ship to deal some damage... until...

As the sea animal raised its tail and explosion was heard inside the animal's mouth and a hole was blown at its skull. While the hole was created, a strange chemical came out of it like a jet stream, surprising everybody who would see it. Something was going on at the inside... The animal was apparently attacked. Something, that it probably swallowed recently, attacked the animal and was responsible for blowing a hole on its head, causing it great damage to the point that it instantly stopped and started sinking in the sea, dead. Blood was coming out of the sea king's head and that creature was about to open its mouth...

As the mouth of the creature opened, smoke started coming out from it, probably because of the explosion. The smoke was very thick and it was very difficult to see through it. However, each second that passed, the smoke started disappearing and a figure was shown behind it, standing with its hands behind its back. The head and the neck of the figure were bending forward and downwards and its eyes were shining. Probably the sun was reflecting at them...

"Ignorant creature... All I had to do is to find my new crew which I had to meet... And its foolish action turned it to meat! Pahahahahahahahahahahahaha!" the figure laughed as his face was finally revealed. He was a quite tall individual, around 2 meters tall, and he had blue pale skin. He had a very long nose, sunglasses on his eyes, a black goatee and an "X" shaped tattoo on his forehead. He wore a blue buttoned shirt, dark blue pants and shoes, a scientist's coat above that almost reached his feet and a marine coat on his back.

[Introduction Box]
[Dr. Xeon Ecipe]
[Marine Ensign and Scientist]

Then, he jumped from the sea king's mouth that had almost sank and as the head was sinking with the rest of the body, he jumped at the ship of the Archangels. The moment he stepped his foot on the ship, the creature had ultimately sunk and the man laughed once more while staring at Martello. Seeing his face, Xeon made a weird gesture with his right hand and he introduced himself. "Hello, Rear Admiral Young... I hope you have been informed about me... I am the Ensign Dr. Xeon Ecipe and I have been sent to replace Darallan "Fugu" Simon who has retired. Am I welcome?"
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Archangels go to Phantasia, the darkness of the heart is caused by sin!! ((OK guys, opened to all archangel members, those who cant post, ill tell you what to do in the crew thread))   Serious: Archangels go to Phantasia, the darkness of the heart is caused by sin!! ((OK guys, opened to all archangel members, those who cant post, ill tell you what to do in the crew thread)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 10:03 am

Enma was upset after seeing the seaking getting blown to bits. The poor animal only looked for food, and found it's death. As a believer of natural balance, Enma wasn't keen on killing animals, after pirates turned his home island into a monster factory, and all he could was sigh as he watched the seaking slowly sink to the depths. If only the marines cared a little more about animals, the world could have been a little different. "Poor fellow..." Enma sighed as he watched the seaking's blood mixing with the seawater.

He didn't really care about the blue-skinned man that landed on the Bastion, he was probably an ally, since enemies who tried reaching the Bastion were either dumb or dead. Enma then turned to look at the black sky above Phantasia island. As always, he was charmed by nature's power to create amazingly unique sights, and leaned against the railing to watch the island. "Beautiful don't you think?" Enma asked Bushy and Smarty who stood next to him. The island looked more horrific than beautiful, but that didn't stop the pair of animals from nodding.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Archangels go to Phantasia, the darkness of the heart is caused by sin!! ((OK guys, opened to all archangel members, those who cant post, ill tell you what to do in the crew thread))   Serious: Archangels go to Phantasia, the darkness of the heart is caused by sin!! ((OK guys, opened to all archangel members, those who cant post, ill tell you what to do in the crew thread)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 10:26 am

Martello stood ready to take out that sea king, but it was already killed by someone else, and rather flashily at that. Martello laughed as the man landed "Very impressive,hahahahahaha, im very impressed, ok, welcome to the archangels, you will have to follow all my orders, and keep in line while on my ship. Since your in charge of gluttony unit, you take orders only from me ..... since your new here, i advise you get ready, we are going into action soon, isnt that right you lot?!!!" MArtello asked the other archangels if they were prepared.
Back to top Go down
WatersCalling

WatersCalling

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Archangels go to Phantasia, the darkness of the heart is caused by sin!! ((OK guys, opened to all archangel members, those who cant post, ill tell you what to do in the crew thread))   Serious: Archangels go to Phantasia, the darkness of the heart is caused by sin!! ((OK guys, opened to all archangel members, those who cant post, ill tell you what to do in the crew thread)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 10:38 am

Zhuka nodded behind Martello, Examining her knives which handles were adorned with gold and shaped like brass knuckles. "Yep, I'm ready"
Back to top Go down
deathbymanga

deathbymanga

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Archangels go to Phantasia, the darkness of the heart is caused by sin!! ((OK guys, opened to all archangel members, those who cant post, ill tell you what to do in the crew thread))   Serious: Archangels go to Phantasia, the darkness of the heart is caused by sin!! ((OK guys, opened to all archangel members, those who cant post, ill tell you what to do in the crew thread)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 2:22 pm

"Roger Commander." Angel said, a bit shocked by the sudden approach of the Sea King, but he relaxed when he saw its head explode. Martello's Den den Mushi was still active during their exchange, so he heard who he was and relaxed, know that this was another member.

"Commander!" He called out, seeing the island getting closer. "Estimated time until destination is 30 minutes."
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Archangels go to Phantasia, the darkness of the heart is caused by sin!! ((OK guys, opened to all archangel members, those who cant post, ill tell you what to do in the crew thread))   Serious: Archangels go to Phantasia, the darkness of the heart is caused by sin!! ((OK guys, opened to all archangel members, those who cant post, ill tell you what to do in the crew thread)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 11:58 am

Ioric strolled casually updeck , though his steps seemed somewhat sluggish as his feet thumped across the deck.
"I suppose a medical examination can take place later. Oh dear, a another one to inspect, I do hope they all pay the rightful fee for this service. Ugh, dead flesh! On the ship deck! What have I said about clearing up all evidence of the dead? The stain will take days to wash out! Honestly, sometime I wonder if I should 'accidently' direct a laser shot one day.", he balthered testily, though mostly in annoyance of the mess aboard the ship's deck.
He then sighed and asked; "So do these pirates have plenty of treasure? And are they an actual handful or greatly exagurated?"
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Archangels go to Phantasia, the darkness of the heart is caused by sin!! ((OK guys, opened to all archangel members, those who cant post, ill tell you what to do in the crew thread))   Serious: Archangels go to Phantasia, the darkness of the heart is caused by sin!! ((OK guys, opened to all archangel members, those who cant post, ill tell you what to do in the crew thread)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 3:30 pm

Martello got up as the ship was coming into dock "I heard they are quite seasoned veteran pirates, this crew is extremely strong, the captain is no pushover so no one underestimate them...... oh and look, we just arrived and already there is a welcoming committee....."

On the beach was three menacing looking giant crabs. Their pincers looked powerful and they were moving to greet the Bastion. Some of the crabs were climing onto the Bastion. Martello grinned "BATTLESTATIONS KIDS!!!!!"
Back to top Go down
deathbymanga

deathbymanga

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Archangels go to Phantasia, the darkness of the heart is caused by sin!! ((OK guys, opened to all archangel members, those who cant post, ill tell you what to do in the crew thread))   Serious: Archangels go to Phantasia, the darkness of the heart is caused by sin!! ((OK guys, opened to all archangel members, those who cant post, ill tell you what to do in the crew thread)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 4:15 pm

Angel jumped out of the Crow's nest and dived down, circling around the crab while he flew. He fired a shot at its shell to determine how strong its armor was. His target was the one climbing onto their ship, as it was the one with the most priority.

As he circled it, he dived down behind it, he tried to find its but hole to shove his pistol up to kill it. What with its shell being WAY to tough to penetrate with his guns.

Finding the hole, he had to push it in until the barrel was all the way it, and with a click of the trigger, and the crab dropped dead like a block of lead.
Back to top Go down
WatersCalling

WatersCalling

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Archangels go to Phantasia, the darkness of the heart is caused by sin!! ((OK guys, opened to all archangel members, those who cant post, ill tell you what to do in the crew thread))   Serious: Archangels go to Phantasia, the darkness of the heart is caused by sin!! ((OK guys, opened to all archangel members, those who cant post, ill tell you what to do in the crew thread)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 4:42 pm

"I call The Claws!" Zhuka called out, Pouncing off the ship with her knives extended. Her Knives reflected off the shell of one of the crabs. She quickly bounced off to avoid one of the claws and put her knives back in their sheath.

"Damn it, Hormone Fist Transformation" she muttered, She had her fingers on her left hand sharpen into needles and her right hand clenched into a fist. Her fingers on her left hand sank into her right arm which seemed to swell to the size of a giants arm. The fist slammed right onto a crab before it came near the Bastion and caused a huge amount of dust to kick up. The dust cleared to see Zhuka standing on the squished crab and its cracked shell, shaking her arm back to normal.
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Archangels go to Phantasia, the darkness of the heart is caused by sin!! ((OK guys, opened to all archangel members, those who cant post, ill tell you what to do in the crew thread))   Serious: Archangels go to Phantasia, the darkness of the heart is caused by sin!! ((OK guys, opened to all archangel members, those who cant post, ill tell you what to do in the crew thread)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 4:56 pm

Ioric sighed in frustration as the crabs attacked the ship just as it docked.
"For goodness sake, can't I at least tidy the place up a bit? Well, at least im sure giant crab meat shall sell well to seafood restraunts, shame my hands will be filth after this.", he chatted casually to himself, bef ore leaping up in the air, and then dropped out of the sky with his large metalic fist speeding straight for the nearest crab, knocking the crustaceous behemoth to the floor, leaving Ioric the chance to pummel said crab into submisson with a rapid and repetitive series of punches, and with one last knuckled hammer to the back, cracking open it's shell.
"Dibs on any corpses we can take back, they might gaina pretty penny.", Ioric called out to his crewmates.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Archangels go to Phantasia, the darkness of the heart is caused by sin!! ((OK guys, opened to all archangel members, those who cant post, ill tell you what to do in the crew thread))   Serious: Archangels go to Phantasia, the darkness of the heart is caused by sin!! ((OK guys, opened to all archangel members, those who cant post, ill tell you what to do in the crew thread)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 7:12 pm

Martello laughed as he jumped off the ship and on to the shore, where he was greated by several crabs. He simply used soru to appear behind one of the crabs. He put one finger on the crabs shell "Devastating SHOCKER!!!" The crab began to vibrate and exploded right there, the tremors from Martellos finger had penetrated the insides of the crabs and blew the crab from the inside. Another crab tried to attack him but Martello simply pumped his palm against the crabs claws and smashing the claws and the crab to pieces. It seemed Angel, Zhuka and Ioric were makign quick work "HAHAHAAHHA LOOKS LIKE CRABS ON THE MENU FOR DINNER KIDS!!!!!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Archangels go to Phantasia, the darkness of the heart is caused by sin!! ((OK guys, opened to all archangel members, those who cant post, ill tell you what to do in the crew thread))   Serious: Archangels go to Phantasia, the darkness of the heart is caused by sin!! ((OK guys, opened to all archangel members, those who cant post, ill tell you what to do in the crew thread)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 10:35 pm

"We don't have time for this." Matt said before transforming into his Dragon form and letting out a rather primal roar. Taking flight he began to spew fire on a group of crabs burning their shells and frying them to death due to intense heat from the fire.
Back to top Go down
Getsugaburi

Getsugaburi

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Archangels go to Phantasia, the darkness of the heart is caused by sin!! ((OK guys, opened to all archangel members, those who cant post, ill tell you what to do in the crew thread))   Serious: Archangels go to Phantasia, the darkness of the heart is caused by sin!! ((OK guys, opened to all archangel members, those who cant post, ill tell you what to do in the crew thread)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 12:37 am

As Tekina Walked out from the Crews designated sleeping quarters, she noticed that most of the crew had made their Way onto the Beach. Tekina was wearing A Cloak that covered most of her Body. Tekina Had gone onto the Ship earlier in the Morning while everyone was sleeping. And She slept in. The Only thing you could see was her Hair Draping over her face and her Bare Legs. Tekina walked over To the Side of the Ship and Leaned on the Railing before jumping onto the beach and joining up with everybody.

" I am Lieutenant Saishū-tekina Kyūjōshō , Call me what you want. I have been assigned as a new member of the Lust Division. Pleasure to meet you all."Tekina said as she Sized up everyone. And looked at the damage they had done to the Crabs.

Back to top Go down
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Archangels go to Phantasia, the darkness of the heart is caused by sin!! ((OK guys, opened to all archangel members, those who cant post, ill tell you what to do in the crew thread))   Serious: Archangels go to Phantasia, the darkness of the heart is caused by sin!! ((OK guys, opened to all archangel members, those who cant post, ill tell you what to do in the crew thread)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 4:03 pm

Enma got off the Bastion last, as always. He walked slowly down the plank, and when Bushy and Smarty started following him he raised his hand to make them stop. "Stay here, I don't want you two to be caught in the crossfire" Enma said with a smile. "I'm feeling quite awake for some reason, and it can get quite dangerous over here, judging by the smell of wild life" Enma explained. Hearing that, Smarty made Bushy stop. If Enma was active, it was better to keep a distance form him. "Protect the ship for us" Enma called as he got off the plank and down to shore.

The moment he did so, a pair of giant crabs moved in on him. One of them raised its massive claw to smash Enma with, while the other opened his own claw to grab Enma. As the first crab moved his claw down towards Enma, the marine raised his right hand and chanted "Flow". As the claw connected, Enma's body entered a wave-like spasm, harmlessly channeling the kinetic energy form the impact through it. Enma looked like he was dancing, and as the wave surged through his body, from his right hand to his left, the second crab moved to grab him. Extending his left hand, Enma blocked the crab's claw using the force of the other crab, sending him skidding back along the shire and into a nearby boulder.

The remaining crab raised his second claw to smash Enma with, but the marine intercepted once more, channeling the crab's strength back at him and sending him skidding as well. "I don't want to hurt you dear beasts of nature, I come in peace, I'm here in the sake of balance" Enma chanted. That was Enma's power, pacifist fighting, cancelling his opponents out. While Enma was blessed with the ability to communicate with animals, he never tried it one crabs, especially not giant ones, and his words will probably have no effect.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Archangels go to Phantasia, the darkness of the heart is caused by sin!! ((OK guys, opened to all archangel members, those who cant post, ill tell you what to do in the crew thread))   Serious: Archangels go to Phantasia, the darkness of the heart is caused by sin!! ((OK guys, opened to all archangel members, those who cant post, ill tell you what to do in the crew thread)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 6:28 pm

"Well, well... Those crabs would definitely make a very, very interesting meal... Or maybe I could take a sample of their DNA to turn them into a fruit... Hm... Or maybe I could turn their pincers into weapons... Wow! I see that they have so many utilities! This is marvelous! No! It's something spectacular! A scientific miracle!" Xeon said with a smile on his face while moving his hands upwards and his head on the sky. As soon as he completed his words he started laughing like a mad scientist, probably surprising the rest of the marines who were around him. That guy... He was such a crazy bastard.

With an evil look on his face, the mad scientist took his battle stance a few seconds later. He looked towards one of the crabs and he raised his hand and pointed towards it. "Nice... Very nice..". Xeon commented as he prepared to do something and demonstrate his fighting skills to his new crew. "Take this! "X" Blast!" Xeon said and he launched a chemical blast towards the crab, hitting it and causing a small explosion as soon as it hit. The crab screeched and fell down, damaged from the move. "Hahahahaha! A few more to go!" Xeon commented and prepared to attack more of the crabs.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Archangels go to Phantasia, the darkness of the heart is caused by sin!! ((OK guys, opened to all archangel members, those who cant post, ill tell you what to do in the crew thread))   Serious: Archangels go to Phantasia, the darkness of the heart is caused by sin!! ((OK guys, opened to all archangel members, those who cant post, ill tell you what to do in the crew thread)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 12:42 am

[[Shore of Phantasia]]

Martello laughed loudly as destruction occured everywhere around him of all these crabs. Martello then looked to his squad "Well, your free to enter the island, and remember kids, kill THEM ALL!!!!! Dont leave any of them alive ok?" MArtello cracked his fists getting ready.

[[Camp Carrian at the northern side of the island]]

Arthur Carrian picked up the den den mushi "We have marines on this island, the project will be completed soon ..... do not use the drug unless you have too....." The other pirates around the island scattered as more beasts came out.
Back to top Go down
WatersCalling

WatersCalling

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Archangels go to Phantasia, the darkness of the heart is caused by sin!! ((OK guys, opened to all archangel members, those who cant post, ill tell you what to do in the crew thread))   Serious: Archangels go to Phantasia, the darkness of the heart is caused by sin!! ((OK guys, opened to all archangel members, those who cant post, ill tell you what to do in the crew thread)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 12:50 am

"Gotcha! I'm going to bring some guys to help get the body." Zhuka asked, waving for 5 marines to follow her as she ran into the interior of the island.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Archangels go to Phantasia, the darkness of the heart is caused by sin!! ((OK guys, opened to all archangel members, those who cant post, ill tell you what to do in the crew thread))   Serious: Archangels go to Phantasia, the darkness of the heart is caused by sin!! ((OK guys, opened to all archangel members, those who cant post, ill tell you what to do in the crew thread)) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: Archangels go to Phantasia, the darkness of the heart is caused by sin!! ((OK guys, opened to all archangel members, those who cant post, ill tell you what to do in the crew thread))
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next