One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: Archangels go to Phantasia, the darkness of the heart is caused by sin!! ((OK guys, opened to all archangel members, those who cant post, ill tell you what to do in the crew thread))

Go down 
+3
Sleepy
deathbymanga
nikz200
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
nikz200

nikz200

Serious: Archangels go to Phantasia, the darkness of the heart is caused by sin!! ((OK guys, opened to all archangel members, those who cant post, ill tell you what to do in the crew thread)) Empty
PostSubject: Serious: Archangels go to Phantasia, the darkness of the heart is caused by sin!! ((OK guys, opened to all archangel members, those who cant post, ill tell you what to do in the crew thread))   Serious: Archangels go to Phantasia, the darkness of the heart is caused by sin!! ((OK guys, opened to all archangel members, those who cant post, ill tell you what to do in the crew thread)) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 10:33 pm

[[Marineford]]

Martello sat aboard the Bastion reading the newspaper in his hand. The squad began loading supplies and necessities. Rear Admiral Martello looked to the paper and then was saluted too by a marine ensign "SIR, WE HAVE REPORTS OF A FEW NEW MEMBER BEING ASSIGNED!!!" Martello raised an eyebrow "Who the hell authorised that? We handle our own recruitment among the elite of the ranks!!" The marine ensign backed away in fear but then spoke "But... but.... sir... its a direct order from the Fleet Admiral...... he said since its the Gold blade troupe your facing.... youll need more powerful men at the helm......" MArtello cursed through his breath "Fine...... but if they turns away from a fight or anything like that, im literally throwing him off my ship......" Martello then looked back at the paper , he was grinning to see who these new recruits were.
Back to top Go down
deathbymanga

deathbymanga

Serious: Archangels go to Phantasia, the darkness of the heart is caused by sin!! ((OK guys, opened to all archangel members, those who cant post, ill tell you what to do in the crew thread)) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: Archangels go to Phantasia, the darkness of the heart is caused by sin!! ((OK guys, opened to all archangel members, those who cant post, ill tell you what to do in the crew thread))   Serious: Archangels go to Phantasia, the darkness of the heart is caused by sin!! ((OK guys, opened to all archangel members, those who cant post, ill tell you what to do in the crew thread)) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 10:08 am

"You'll find that throwing me anywhere will do you little good sir." Angel sneered at the threat, though it was not directly made at him. He had been given the orders from the Fleet Admiral three days ago, and that was plenty of time for him to get there in time.

He wasn't used to working on teams for long periods and hoped that DEATH would not show its face any time soon. He didn't like endangering those around him, even criminals. He preferred to handle justice in his own way, and the capital punishment is only needed for those who are completely irredeemable.

"Name's the Angel of Death. I work for the world Government, but the Fleet Admiral thought I'd do good on this mission. Don't ask me why."
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Archangels go to Phantasia, the darkness of the heart is caused by sin!! ((OK guys, opened to all archangel members, those who cant post, ill tell you what to do in the crew thread))   Serious: Archangels go to Phantasia, the darkness of the heart is caused by sin!! ((OK guys, opened to all archangel members, those who cant post, ill tell you what to do in the crew thread)) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 10:13 am

Wings? Actual Wings? Martello laughed as he adjusted his shades, looks like another one joined. Angel of death eh? Now that was promising. " Arent you a ball of happiness and sunshine, ahahahahahahah, the fleet admiral advocated for you is it?" The other marines piling the stocks were shocked to see this man with wings suddenly appear. Most of them stood in awe, the others were too shocked. Martello on the other hand laughed. "So tell me Angel of Death, whats your usual opinion on pirates?"
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Archangels go to Phantasia, the darkness of the heart is caused by sin!! ((OK guys, opened to all archangel members, those who cant post, ill tell you what to do in the crew thread))   Serious: Archangels go to Phantasia, the darkness of the heart is caused by sin!! ((OK guys, opened to all archangel members, those who cant post, ill tell you what to do in the crew thread)) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 10:14 am

"Why is that damn crate so heavy?!" One of the dock workers of Marineford complained as him and his companion were carrying a large wooden crate towards the Bastion. "I thought this was freaking fishing equipment! It weights like a bunch of cannon balls!" the other one answered. After inching towards the Bastion for a few minutes, the pair of dock workers finally set down the crate, exhausted from the job. They both collapsed on the ground, sweating.

As the crate finally stopped, a small blue parrot landed on it. The dock workers cared little about the bird, who was inhaling deeply. "GET UP YOU LAZY IDIOTS!!!" The bird suddenly shouted with a squeaky feminine tone. The dock workers jumped at once, but the command wasn't aimed at them, it was aimed at the crate. After the parrot finished yelling, the crate's top blasted off, allowing a gigantic sheep to climb out of it. On top of the sheep, a man with a bushy hair in green robes was rubbing his eyes. The two dock workers were amazed to discover what was in the crate, but couldn't say anything as Enma outranked them by a mile.

"What? Is it morning already?" Enma asked in a sleepy voice, still sitting on top of Bushy, his sheep. "It's NOON you moron! Now climb aboard and start acting like a marine for once!" Smarty the parrot commanded, landing on Enma's shoulder. "Fine... fine..." Enma mumbled, getting off of Bushy and climbing aboard the Bastion.
Back to top Go down
deathbymanga

deathbymanga

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Archangels go to Phantasia, the darkness of the heart is caused by sin!! ((OK guys, opened to all archangel members, those who cant post, ill tell you what to do in the crew thread))   Serious: Archangels go to Phantasia, the darkness of the heart is caused by sin!! ((OK guys, opened to all archangel members, those who cant post, ill tell you what to do in the crew thread)) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 10:20 am

"Pirates are Criminals. No matter how honorable their actions are, the world needs order. and to act outside the law, is just the same as being a criminal. So anyone who commits a crime must be punished accordingly to their deeds." He was a man who thought long and hard about this. was this right. are they deserving. but if he didn't act on justice, he feared DEATH would rear his ugly head and do the dead far worse than he ever would.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Archangels go to Phantasia, the darkness of the heart is caused by sin!! ((OK guys, opened to all archangel members, those who cant post, ill tell you what to do in the crew thread))   Serious: Archangels go to Phantasia, the darkness of the heart is caused by sin!! ((OK guys, opened to all archangel members, those who cant post, ill tell you what to do in the crew thread)) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 10:35 am

The sun behind Angel and Martello was blocked out "I think you'll have a hard time throwing me off the ship kiddo." Matt said with a bellowing laugh. Crouching down he offered his captain his pinky to shake "Matt The Burning Death at your service Rear Admiral." he said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Archangels go to Phantasia, the darkness of the heart is caused by sin!! ((OK guys, opened to all archangel members, those who cant post, ill tell you what to do in the crew thread))   Serious: Archangels go to Phantasia, the darkness of the heart is caused by sin!! ((OK guys, opened to all archangel members, those who cant post, ill tell you what to do in the crew thread)) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 10:40 am

MArtello nodded and laughed "Superb answer, well done, welcome aboard, we do things a little bit differently on my ship. Unit leaders get to do whatever they like, people in their units follow them, seeing as i dont know where Duncan is, you will be in the Envy unit... , you take your orders from me or Duncan, no one else, got it? Ohhh, speaking of which how was your nap Enma? Angel of Death meet Enma, commander of Sloth division." Martello then took a nearby glass which had some juice in it and began drinking. The sun was suddenly blocked and Martello looked up. It was a giant, oh great, they really sent the circus. Luckily the Bastion was equipped to handle a giants weight, well just one giant. Martello looked through the files "Captain Matt, quite a impressive record you have..." Martello shook Matts pinky with ease, his hand was able to at least grasp an area of the pinky. "Well then Captain Matt, what is your view on piracy then?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Archangels go to Phantasia, the darkness of the heart is caused by sin!! ((OK guys, opened to all archangel members, those who cant post, ill tell you what to do in the crew thread))   Serious: Archangels go to Phantasia, the darkness of the heart is caused by sin!! ((OK guys, opened to all archangel members, those who cant post, ill tell you what to do in the crew thread)) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 10:43 am

"My view...My view is that if you were a pirate you are scum if you are a pirate you are scum and if you're thinking of becoming a pirate you are trash. We are the law and order the world needs and pirates are the chaos and destruction." Matt said.
Back to top Go down
deathbymanga

deathbymanga

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Archangels go to Phantasia, the darkness of the heart is caused by sin!! ((OK guys, opened to all archangel members, those who cant post, ill tell you what to do in the crew thread))   Serious: Archangels go to Phantasia, the darkness of the heart is caused by sin!! ((OK guys, opened to all archangel members, those who cant post, ill tell you what to do in the crew thread)) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 10:48 am

"You do not believe sins can be cleansed?" Angel remarked to the giant's advocation. He had been hunted in the past for being the son of a pirate. He had to go through a great ordeal just to be pardoned of the sin of blood.

"I'm sure plenty of marines have been pirates at one point in life. And some of them are even your commanding officers."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Archangels go to Phantasia, the darkness of the heart is caused by sin!! ((OK guys, opened to all archangel members, those who cant post, ill tell you what to do in the crew thread))   Serious: Archangels go to Phantasia, the darkness of the heart is caused by sin!! ((OK guys, opened to all archangel members, those who cant post, ill tell you what to do in the crew thread)) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 12:40 pm

"I respect these men greatly for their power not their past. Your sins are always with you never gone. They are just lightend every day until it feels like their gone kiddo." Matt said.
Back to top Go down
deathbymanga

deathbymanga

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Archangels go to Phantasia, the darkness of the heart is caused by sin!! ((OK guys, opened to all archangel members, those who cant post, ill tell you what to do in the crew thread))   Serious: Archangels go to Phantasia, the darkness of the heart is caused by sin!! ((OK guys, opened to all archangel members, those who cant post, ill tell you what to do in the crew thread)) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 1:01 pm

"I can accept that, just so long as you don't believe you are without sin yourself." Looking over at their new boss, he was curious, so he asked away.

"What kind of mission could be so important that you'd need a Giant and an Assassin from the World Government? It can't be that difficult with you guys alone. It sounds like we're hunting a Yonko crew."
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

Location : a top secret location which even I dont know where it is

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Archangels go to Phantasia, the darkness of the heart is caused by sin!! ((OK guys, opened to all archangel members, those who cant post, ill tell you what to do in the crew thread))   Serious: Archangels go to Phantasia, the darkness of the heart is caused by sin!! ((OK guys, opened to all archangel members, those who cant post, ill tell you what to do in the crew thread)) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 3:10 pm

The door that led to bellow deck was then pushed open by large robotic hands, connected to equally large arms, both of them much to big for it's owner, Ioric Hienford, the medical officer. He walked along for a bit eyeing the two new recruits carefully. He heard there would be new blood, but was against the idea due to having to spend more money on more medical supplies. besides, they might be filthy. He then looked over to Martello in some discomfort. "Excusse me rear admiral, but I belive it's customary for the medical officer to run a health exam on new recruits? Though I understand your great enjoyment in catching diseases and covering yourself in filth.", the cyborg ensign told him sarkyly, with an ugly smirk on his face, though somewhat diminished with his goggle esque eyes and his metal jaw.
Back to top Go down
deathbymanga

deathbymanga

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Archangels go to Phantasia, the darkness of the heart is caused by sin!! ((OK guys, opened to all archangel members, those who cant post, ill tell you what to do in the crew thread))   Serious: Archangels go to Phantasia, the darkness of the heart is caused by sin!! ((OK guys, opened to all archangel members, those who cant post, ill tell you what to do in the crew thread)) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 3:29 pm

"Don't worry, my body is very healthy. Thanks to the IQ plant my body has evolved to peak working condition. Plus the World government has a much better Medicare Program. Not like your inferior Marine Medicare." He didn't like the way this man was addressing his commanding officer. it seemed respect did not carry on very well in this sector.

"But if you truly feeling like an inspection is necessary..." He said, releasing the knots that held his robe together. "Then, by all means, inspect." He knew the effect his beauty had on people. Even after countless wars fought, his physic had remained a object of beauty. His smooth porcelain skin, his chiseled midriff. Both male and females gawked at his beauty.
Back to top Go down
WatersCalling

WatersCalling

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Archangels go to Phantasia, the darkness of the heart is caused by sin!! ((OK guys, opened to all archangel members, those who cant post, ill tell you what to do in the crew thread))   Serious: Archangels go to Phantasia, the darkness of the heart is caused by sin!! ((OK guys, opened to all archangel members, those who cant post, ill tell you what to do in the crew thread)) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 7:39 pm

"And over here is... Oh, Excuse me..." Zhuka bowed down to her superiors. "Ensign Zhuka Nobaka, Medical Assistant of Ensign Ioric Hienford and member of the Lust unit. Reporting for Duty!"

She rose and her unnaturally sized chest gave a jump with it. Some of the lower rank marines looked at her and drooled, mumbled to one another with Lusty grins or started covering their noses. Beside her, a man whose body was encased in sea stone but the rest looked like another World Government agent looked around at Angel, Matt, Martello and the others "Well, You seem to be running an odd boat here. I shall take my leave then."

The odd man turned around and walked away from the group "I shall see how your crew morale is and what your kitchen is doing..."

Back to top Go down
deathbymanga

deathbymanga

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Archangels go to Phantasia, the darkness of the heart is caused by sin!! ((OK guys, opened to all archangel members, those who cant post, ill tell you what to do in the crew thread))   Serious: Archangels go to Phantasia, the darkness of the heart is caused by sin!! ((OK guys, opened to all archangel members, those who cant post, ill tell you what to do in the crew thread)) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 9:37 pm

"Not at all ma'am. My name is the Angel of Death, pleased to meet you" He said, extending his hand out in a proper greeting. He didn't even seem to notice the woman's sagging chest.
Back to top Go down
WatersCalling

WatersCalling

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Archangels go to Phantasia, the darkness of the heart is caused by sin!! ((OK guys, opened to all archangel members, those who cant post, ill tell you what to do in the crew thread))   Serious: Archangels go to Phantasia, the darkness of the heart is caused by sin!! ((OK guys, opened to all archangel members, those who cant post, ill tell you what to do in the crew thread)) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 10:14 pm

Zhuka shook the mans hand "Interesting Nickname! I'm also known as 'Waters', But only to my friends in the lower ranks."

A marine recruit laughed and yelled at Zhuka "Hey, 'Bouncy'! Why don't you come over here and give me a phys-"

Before the recruit could finish, Zhuka placed her fist right in the mans face and sent the man flying back onto the docks. "Humph..."

She quickly turned around and bowed "Sorry for my behavior. Should I properly punished him?" She asked, Her fingers sharpening like needles.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Archangels go to Phantasia, the darkness of the heart is caused by sin!! ((OK guys, opened to all archangel members, those who cant post, ill tell you what to do in the crew thread))   Serious: Archangels go to Phantasia, the darkness of the heart is caused by sin!! ((OK guys, opened to all archangel members, those who cant post, ill tell you what to do in the crew thread)) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 2:53 am

Martello laughed while holding his stomach, his eyes were nearly in tears from all the laughter, he then stopped "Nah, that wont be necessary Waters, your in charge of Lust unit if Iris doesnt turn up.... and Ioric, perform the medical, or if you can wait for us to set sail to perform it that would be great too... and as for you Mr Angel of Death and Captain Matt welcome aboard... our assignment is quite big, we have a A ranked crew to capture.. the main members have bounties over 100,000,000 beli, and this crew have remained under the radar for a long time, their crimes include the killing of 2 marine base officers, one murder of a former CP9 member, the looting of a few known Government cipher posts and on top of that, they single handedly killed a pirate crew which had a fleet as its armada, funny isnt it? Though ive destroyed a fleet before , but for them to do it, its amazing, ahahahaha" Martello threw the files on the table in front of him, showing them the pirates.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Archangels go to Phantasia, the darkness of the heart is caused by sin!! ((OK guys, opened to all archangel members, those who cant post, ill tell you what to do in the crew thread))   Serious: Archangels go to Phantasia, the darkness of the heart is caused by sin!! ((OK guys, opened to all archangel members, those who cant post, ill tell you what to do in the crew thread)) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 4:18 am

Enma did his best to stay out of the philosophical discussions and just stand on the deck without doing anything. Then, Ioric arrived, which automatically turned things weirder as one of the members suddenly started to strip. Trying not to look, Enma turned his head away, only to see Zhuka arriving. Since he was a lazy bum who spent most of his time with the crew sleeping, Enma couldn't remember Zhuka at all. But, her beauty struck him like a storm, even making him dizzy for a second. She was almost as beautiful as Iris, and even gave the Lust division commander a serious run for her money.

"Hey, Smarty..." Enma whispered to his pet parrot who stood on his shoulder, trying to make it so nobody but her will hear. "Who's that lady?". Hearing his question, Smarty violently pecked his ear. "That's Ensign Zhuka Nobaka, she's a part of your freaking crew for god's sake how can you not know her?!" Smarty answered with a whisper. "She's pretty..." Enma whispered as Zhuka punched away a random dock worker, with pretty much all other thoughts escaping his head at the moment. Bushy then released a silent bleat, almost as if he was agreeing. In return, Smarty pecked his ear once again. "Stop fooling around and listen to your superior! You have a mission" Smarty commanded him.

Back to top Go down
deathbymanga

deathbymanga

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Archangels go to Phantasia, the darkness of the heart is caused by sin!! ((OK guys, opened to all archangel members, those who cant post, ill tell you what to do in the crew thread))   Serious: Archangels go to Phantasia, the darkness of the heart is caused by sin!! ((OK guys, opened to all archangel members, those who cant post, ill tell you what to do in the crew thread)) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 8:56 am

"Looks like fun." Angel said, re-wrapping his robes around his body. He wondered if he'd get some fighting, though he doubted he'd get any of the strong guys. Those tended to fight the intimidating ones, not the ones with steel wings coming from their back.

Still looking at the woman, he smiled warmly. "You have me mistaken ma'am. I had my name legally changed to the Angel of Death. You can call me Angel."
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

Location : a top secret location which even I dont know where it is

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Archangels go to Phantasia, the darkness of the heart is caused by sin!! ((OK guys, opened to all archangel members, those who cant post, ill tell you what to do in the crew thread))   Serious: Archangels go to Phantasia, the darkness of the heart is caused by sin!! ((OK guys, opened to all archangel members, those who cant post, ill tell you what to do in the crew thread)) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 9:02 am

Ioric sighed and massaged his temples as angel decided to open his robe up, to which there was a sudden flash from Iorics 'eyes', which also flashed once again. "Hmmm seems your body tempreature and your physical structure are fine, though it' quite suprising they let an expenssive pile kit wedged into some young fellow, though I am not really one to argue over cybernetics. Hmmm seems they could fetch quite a high price if the were sold back though so please try not to break them if you die, might fill up my pockets a bit if there in good condition. Your medical examination is no means complete however, and don't think that the world goverment's medics are much better than I, my designs were to keep as much medical supplies in as possible, I am basicly a human medical clinic. Oh by the way I took an x-ray then so some of you have a little radation on you now.", Ioric chatted casually, seeming quite unphased of the new recruits odd unrobing, he was a doctor after all.
He then sighed once more as Zhuka punched a man backwards onto the docks. To which he walked over and grabbed said marine before looking quite annoyed at Zhuka before examining the mans face. "Well, your nose is throughly broken, entirely your own fault ofcourse. And a bit of blood from it too. Here's something to patch it up and here's some of your cash as a thank you for me.", the cyborg medic said wearly as he stole a few berri of the man and slapped a cast on his nose which was dispensed from his shoulder much like from a vending machine.
After Martello finished speaking Ioric shrugged and replied; "I do not mind much if we do the medical know or not. Ofcourse there are some expenses that will be needed to be payed, a few hundred berri should just about do it though more would always be welcome. As for these pirates, I don't suppose there would be much loot to be, uh, reclaimed as such. For the good of the marines of course."
He then snorted at angels monkier, retorting; "Really? From my reckoning you seems to be more of the 'The scrap steel saint' or perhaps ,The angel of amazingly expensive robotic'. 'Cherub of cybernetics' is always a good one as well."
Back to top Go down
deathbymanga

deathbymanga

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Archangels go to Phantasia, the darkness of the heart is caused by sin!! ((OK guys, opened to all archangel members, those who cant post, ill tell you what to do in the crew thread))   Serious: Archangels go to Phantasia, the darkness of the heart is caused by sin!! ((OK guys, opened to all archangel members, those who cant post, ill tell you what to do in the crew thread)) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 10:11 am

"Do not insult me please." Angel said, glaring a bit at the other cyborg. "While it is true the gift of science has been misplaced on me, I was originally born with wings, so they are not without their own value. What, were you born with medical supplies stored in your body? I pity your birthright."

Angel walked over to one of the couches and planted his body onto a cushion while his wings wrapped themselves up into their disclosed version for concealment. "I took on the name when i became an Assassin, dedicating my life to punishing criminals. I have no need for a flashy name like those. And I am in no way, a saint."
Back to top Go down
WatersCalling

WatersCalling

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Archangels go to Phantasia, the darkness of the heart is caused by sin!! ((OK guys, opened to all archangel members, those who cant post, ill tell you what to do in the crew thread))   Serious: Archangels go to Phantasia, the darkness of the heart is caused by sin!! ((OK guys, opened to all archangel members, those who cant post, ill tell you what to do in the crew thread)) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 2:15 pm

Zhuka moved towards Enma, watching as the other crew members talk. She gave a quick yawn and a small jump, her chest bouncing in the small Marine uniform she wore. As she relaxed, the odd cyborg from before that was with Zhuka walked in and went up to the Martello "Excuse me Rear Admiral... Might I have a word?"
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Archangels go to Phantasia, the darkness of the heart is caused by sin!! ((OK guys, opened to all archangel members, those who cant post, ill tell you what to do in the crew thread))   Serious: Archangels go to Phantasia, the darkness of the heart is caused by sin!! ((OK guys, opened to all archangel members, those who cant post, ill tell you what to do in the crew thread)) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 4:27 pm

Martello laughed, "ok, enough argument , all of you get ready for movement, we are sailing out in a few hours for Phantasia. I want you all on your best behaviour, got it? And yes Waters sure" He motioned to his room as he got up and walked off, adjusting his sunglasses and his marine coat which read justice on the back.
Back to top Go down
WatersCalling

WatersCalling

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Archangels go to Phantasia, the darkness of the heart is caused by sin!! ((OK guys, opened to all archangel members, those who cant post, ill tell you what to do in the crew thread))   Serious: Archangels go to Phantasia, the darkness of the heart is caused by sin!! ((OK guys, opened to all archangel members, those who cant post, ill tell you what to do in the crew thread)) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 5:32 pm

Zhuka looked up and turned to the Rear Admiral "That was not me! It was him!" Zhuka's finger pointed to the uninvited cyborg that was on the ship. "It's Mr. Fiedler there who wants to talk to you...."
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Archangels go to Phantasia, the darkness of the heart is caused by sin!! ((OK guys, opened to all archangel members, those who cant post, ill tell you what to do in the crew thread))   Serious: Archangels go to Phantasia, the darkness of the heart is caused by sin!! ((OK guys, opened to all archangel members, those who cant post, ill tell you what to do in the crew thread)) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 7:32 am

MArtello sighed and grinned "Ok , ok got it, who are you again? Fledler? Well step in i guess, of what importance are you till you can pull me off my day?" Martello walked into his office.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Archangels go to Phantasia, the darkness of the heart is caused by sin!! ((OK guys, opened to all archangel members, those who cant post, ill tell you what to do in the crew thread))   Serious: Archangels go to Phantasia, the darkness of the heart is caused by sin!! ((OK guys, opened to all archangel members, those who cant post, ill tell you what to do in the crew thread)) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: Archangels go to Phantasia, the darkness of the heart is caused by sin!! ((OK guys, opened to all archangel members, those who cant post, ill tell you what to do in the crew thread))
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next