One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: A little one on one (Antler and me thread) [sexual reference is in this thread, members under the age off .. should refrain from reading]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
deathbymanga

deathbymanga

Serious: A little one on one (Antler and me thread) [sexual reference is in this thread, members under the age off .. should refrain from reading] Empty
PostSubject: Serious: A little one on one (Antler and me thread) [sexual reference is in this thread, members under the age off .. should refrain from reading]   Serious: A little one on one (Antler and me thread) [sexual reference is in this thread, members under the age off .. should refrain from reading] Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 6:46 am

Tamako walked out of the bath, wrapping her towel around her body the dry off. Walking into the bedroom, she noticed her love still sleeping, even though his best friend was up early. Giggling, she walked over and bent down, proceeding to give it a good-morning kissing, followed with a blow-job. She could taste the saltiness and bitterness, which went well with the warmth of her bath from moments ago. As she stroked it with her tongue, she could feel it stiffen.

Last edited by deathbymanga on Sun Jul 29, 2012 4:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
antler

antler

Serious: A little one on one (Antler and me thread) [sexual reference is in this thread, members under the age off .. should refrain from reading] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: A little one on one (Antler and me thread) [sexual reference is in this thread, members under the age off .. should refrain from reading]   Serious: A little one on one (Antler and me thread) [sexual reference is in this thread, members under the age off .. should refrain from reading] Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 6:50 am

Opening his eye and feeling somebody already at work Dogberry chose to keep quiet and his eyes shut. He just remained in bed comfortably letting her continue. He really didn't mind and enjoyed just sitting back and relaxing.
Back to top Go down
http://onepiecememories.forumotion.co.uk/
deathbymanga

deathbymanga

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A little one on one (Antler and me thread) [sexual reference is in this thread, members under the age off .. should refrain from reading]   Serious: A little one on one (Antler and me thread) [sexual reference is in this thread, members under the age off .. should refrain from reading] Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 6:56 am

She wasn't completely engrossed in her morning fun and games, so Tamako had noticed her love open his eyes, but she didn't care. It wasn't like she needed him to be asleep for this, just still.

Her neck bobbed up and down as she found her tongue instinctively working its way into the tiny hole on top, trying to open a passage way to get the plumbing jammed. She could feel it twitching, so she decided to speed it up. "Don't hold back on my account honey. I know the lights are on." She moaned as she opened her mouth to speak for a second before taking his manhood deep down her throat, burying her nose in his pubs. The smell intoxicated her.
Back to top Go down
antler

antler

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A little one on one (Antler and me thread) [sexual reference is in this thread, members under the age off .. should refrain from reading]   Serious: A little one on one (Antler and me thread) [sexual reference is in this thread, members under the age off .. should refrain from reading] Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 7:01 am

Hearing her say how she knew he was up he nodded and sat up as he blew his load. She knew how to work him which was a great thing. And what a wake up call that was too. He wouldn't complain that was for sure. Pulling her from his nether regions he got up and said to her.

"Thanks for the wake up call not one I'll be forgetting any time soon I do believe. Anyway shouldn't we probably work on doing some training or something in case some Marines turn up, also I wanted to ask if you could perhaps teach me how to do that heat thing you can do. I'm guessing its something to do with Life Return which I've read a little about but to be honest I'm not entirely sure. Maybe I could even teach you a few things too."
Back to top Go down
deathbymanga

deathbymanga

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A little one on one (Antler and me thread) [sexual reference is in this thread, members under the age off .. should refrain from reading]   Serious: A little one on one (Antler and me thread) [sexual reference is in this thread, members under the age off .. should refrain from reading] Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 7:08 am

As his load blew inside her, she almost chocked, but she had been waiting for it with anticipation, so her throat was wide open and ready for it. She gave a moan as she swallowed the leftovers and began cleaning his manhood so as to not leave a mess.

"Sure thing honey. It isn't exactly a secret, just difficult to grasp at first." Give the head of his manhood a kiss, followed by a light peck to his own lips, she walked over to the closet and pulled out some clothes. Closing the scream behind her, she began dressing.

Coming out, she was dressed in a uniform worn at private prep schools for girls, her body barely fitting the one-size too small blouse. She had to ditch the bra as it would be too tight. "How do I look? I swear, this couple must have had a wardrobe fetish, there's enough here to keep me dressed for a whole year if I wanted to."
Back to top Go down
antler

antler

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A little one on one (Antler and me thread) [sexual reference is in this thread, members under the age off .. should refrain from reading]   Serious: A little one on one (Antler and me thread) [sexual reference is in this thread, members under the age off .. should refrain from reading] Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 7:11 am

Dogberry laughed at this and shook his head.

"You sure do enjoy dressing up don't you?"

Reaching into the wardrobe Dogberry pulled out some formal pants like his old ones and slipped them on. They were the only thing he needed since he still had his shirt, mask, belt & gloves.

Heading out to the deck he could see they were making great time or probably would be if they knew where they were heading.

"You look fantastic in that school girl outfit but you already knew that much didn't you. By any chance Tamako you don't have any navigation skills do you?"
Back to top Go down
deathbymanga

deathbymanga

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A little one on one (Antler and me thread) [sexual reference is in this thread, members under the age off .. should refrain from reading]   Serious: A little one on one (Antler and me thread) [sexual reference is in this thread, members under the age off .. should refrain from reading] Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 7:21 am

"Thanks for the compliment, but like I said before, I'm pretty much useless except for when it comes to fighting. Though I feel like I'm perfecting a new life skill." She gave a wink as she made that joke, which told him what she meant.

Getting out into the center of the deck, she began her lesson. "Ok, Life Return is pretty tricky to grasp at first, but once you get the basics, everything else pretty much comes naturally, though there are a lot more limitations than Devil's Fruit have. Such as my lack of ability to spam Pyro Blasts on every marine I see." As she said that, she worked her central nerve network to increase the body heat around her hand until there was enough heat to create fire in the air around her hand.

"The trick is to have perfect understanding of your body. My people prefer to look from the heart and see what it is that our body wants, but we can get spiritual at times. I'd think a doctor like yourself would prefer to see things from a technical perspective, so it might take some time to realize that your body has a mind of its own. Once the two can see eye to eye, it will be a whole lot easier to convince it help you."

She began playing with her flames now, making images crop up over her finger
Back to top Go down
antler

antler

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A little one on one (Antler and me thread) [sexual reference is in this thread, members under the age off .. should refrain from reading]   Serious: A little one on one (Antler and me thread) [sexual reference is in this thread, members under the age off .. should refrain from reading] Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 7:26 am

Right" Dogberry nodded understanding this all.

He stood there and looked at his body. He really wasn't sure about this but knew he'd have to be very careful about what he did. He started trying to focus on his brain telling his body to increase the heat in his body but instead of increasing the heat he just felt like he was straining. Stopping to figure it out he closed his eyes to hopefully make himself feel calm and thinking about hot places to make him feel hotter.

It must've started to work as he felt sweat dripping from his arm pits before he realised the sun had begun to shine on them. Opening his eyes annoyed at his failures he watched how Tamako did it. As she played with the fire he tried to understand what she did. He had read about Life Return and figured maybe it might be a good idea to try.

"This is really difficult. I'm not sure how to do it. but you make it look so easy."
Back to top Go down
deathbymanga

deathbymanga

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A little one on one (Antler and me thread) [sexual reference is in this thread, members under the age off .. should refrain from reading]   Serious: A little one on one (Antler and me thread) [sexual reference is in this thread, members under the age off .. should refrain from reading] Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 7:34 am

Seeing him strain himself was cute at first, but after a bit, she began to worry. Her people only trained those who had a natural affinity for it, so it wasn't like they knew how to give everyone the ability. Also, Tamako wasn't a master herself, so she didn't really know those deep secret moves to teach him.

"Like I said, the trick is to try to understand your body. What does your body want. It's give and take, not just take." Thinking it over, she figured she might as well share a bit more about it from her perspective. "With my body, it's main focus is to survive. In nature, females of a species were naturally focused on survival. This was to ensure that they would be able to reproduce later on in life, and to protect their children after that. The body is still primal, even to this day. You have to understand what it is that you want. I can only use my power close range because my body wants to protect itself. Should I be far enough away that I could shoot a fireball, I also could just run away and ignore the fight."
Back to top Go down
antler

antler

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A little one on one (Antler and me thread) [sexual reference is in this thread, members under the age off .. should refrain from reading]   Serious: A little one on one (Antler and me thread) [sexual reference is in this thread, members under the age off .. should refrain from reading] Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 7:41 am

"Right relax. Come on body tell me what do you want?"

Closing his eyes and trying again he found his hand getting slightly hotter. But it soon faded when he noticed. He started using the knowledge he had about life return and started to see how pushing the thought into his brain made it easier. He felt his hand warm up and grinned but lost his concentration. Losing the heat again he started focusing once again till his right hand caught alight.

He opened his eyes to see a flaming fist and worried about it burning him and blew it out.

"How do you feel comfortable with flames on you. Doesn't it scare you it'll burn you?"
Back to top Go down
deathbymanga

deathbymanga

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A little one on one (Antler and me thread) [sexual reference is in this thread, members under the age off .. should refrain from reading]   Serious: A little one on one (Antler and me thread) [sexual reference is in this thread, members under the age off .. should refrain from reading] Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 7:56 am

She giggled with the question, as it was the same question she had asked her sensei back home. It was a question every student had asked before her and probably always will.

So she answered the same way her sensei had, so she lifted her finger as if quoting from a source book. "If our bodies wanted to be burnt, we would always have fire on ourselves." Looking at him, she smiled sweetly. "I don't actually know why our skin doesn't burn, but I believe it is because the fire comes from our own body heat."

Getting closer to him, she could feel the heat being given off, telling her that he was at least making progress. She matched the fire with her own and met his hand. "The strength of our fire comes from the strength of our wills." she kissed him on the lips. "a man's natural instinct is to protect his mate and to leave decedents to secure the survival of the species." Her fire had grown and was now all over her back, but she was still controlling the fire, despite how hot she was inside. She had to make sure that the fire never touched the ship. They didn't want to drown.
Back to top Go down
antler

antler

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A little one on one (Antler and me thread) [sexual reference is in this thread, members under the age off .. should refrain from reading]   Serious: A little one on one (Antler and me thread) [sexual reference is in this thread, members under the age off .. should refrain from reading] Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 9:04 am

Dogberry nodded to her and started focusing more. He felt his hand catch alight and looked at it. He didn't feel anything pain and was happy about it. He began tensing to increase the temperature and it quickly got much hotter and hotter. Smiling at Tamako he said to her.

"Like that?"

He was happy with himself and wanted to ask Tamako if there was anything he could teach her. But he felt he didn't have anything really since he didn't really know how to fight.
Back to top Go down
deathbymanga

deathbymanga

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A little one on one (Antler and me thread) [sexual reference is in this thread, members under the age off .. should refrain from reading]   Serious: A little one on one (Antler and me thread) [sexual reference is in this thread, members under the age off .. should refrain from reading] Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 9:16 am

Pecking him on the lips once more, she smiled. "Exactly like that." Getting up, she looked over at him and smiled warmly.

"I suggest you focus on your current strengths and use Second Flame as a focuser for that. On Skypea, only really dangerous people ever use Second Flame to directly hurt someone. We study martial arts and use the fire to augment that."

She calmed the fire down until it smoldered and stared off into the sea. The world was right there for her, and everything was available to her.
Back to top Go down
antler

antler

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A little one on one (Antler and me thread) [sexual reference is in this thread, members under the age off .. should refrain from reading]   Serious: A little one on one (Antler and me thread) [sexual reference is in this thread, members under the age off .. should refrain from reading] Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 9:29 am

Hearing what she had to say Dogberry nodded to her and began attempting to set the rest of his body alight. He couldn't quite do it but that didn't bother him. He stopped using it then look at Tamako and said to her.

"So is there anything you'd like to learn from me?"
Back to top Go down
deathbymanga

deathbymanga

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A little one on one (Antler and me thread) [sexual reference is in this thread, members under the age off .. should refrain from reading]   Serious: A little one on one (Antler and me thread) [sexual reference is in this thread, members under the age off .. should refrain from reading] Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 9:59 am

Tamako at first thought that she wouldn't really gain much from learning medicine, but after remembering him fight, it seemed pretty interesting. they say that the same stuff used to save a life can be used to take a life.

"I'm not so sure. Do you know of anything that my brain would be able to understand?"
Back to top Go down
antler

antler

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A little one on one (Antler and me thread) [sexual reference is in this thread, members under the age off .. should refrain from reading]   Serious: A little one on one (Antler and me thread) [sexual reference is in this thread, members under the age off .. should refrain from reading] Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 10:19 am

"Well how about using your flame to heal yourself. It'll hurt when you do it but it'll be better than running around with open wounds. When your cut all you have to do is burn the skin back together. Set the part of skin which has been torn open on fire and if it hurts you should be able to melt the skin back together. I'm not going to get you to try now though."

Dogberry chuckled then noticed how in the sea in the distance he could see a ship of some kind. Looking at it he tilted his head wondering. Thats when a cannon ball flew past him splashing into the water beside him splashing water up towards himself & Tamako.
Back to top Go down
deathbymanga

deathbymanga

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A little one on one (Antler and me thread) [sexual reference is in this thread, members under the age off .. should refrain from reading]   Serious: A little one on one (Antler and me thread) [sexual reference is in this thread, members under the age off .. should refrain from reading] Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 10:56 am

The idea of burning herself on purpose intrigued her. She never felt the heat of her fire as something dangerous. it never even licked her before. But would her body even consider injuring itself?

Noticing the cannonball splash to the side, she got worried. Neither of them had a way to protect themselves from the Cannonballs and their ship didn't have any cannons either.

"What are we going to do honey?"
Back to top Go down
antler

antler

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A little one on one (Antler and me thread) [sexual reference is in this thread, members under the age off .. should refrain from reading]   Serious: A little one on one (Antler and me thread) [sexual reference is in this thread, members under the age off .. should refrain from reading] Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 11:12 am

Looking at the ship in the distance Dogberry panicked. How'd they know they were here and how'd they know they were aboard. Look back Dogberry decided that maybe that was a warning shot. Dogberry looked at Tamako and picked her up.

He kissed her passionately as he ran inside and sat her down on the bed.

"We should keep quiet. They're coming to get us so if we keep quiet and don't retaliate then they shouldn't attack us. But they will most likely pull alongside us and board us and offer to arrest us so lets let them get that close before we attack. Its out only hope since we don't have any cannons of our own or anything other long range weaponry."
Back to top Go down
deathbymanga

deathbymanga

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A little one on one (Antler and me thread) [sexual reference is in this thread, members under the age off .. should refrain from reading]   Serious: A little one on one (Antler and me thread) [sexual reference is in this thread, members under the age off .. should refrain from reading] Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 11:24 am

"Alright my love, I trust you." She really did. Tamako did not consider herself to be an intelligent woman in the academic sense. Her battle plans were simplistic and often could be figured out by her enemy.

Sitting tight on the bed, she rested her head on her love's shoulder waiting for the Marine's to board their ship. "Could we, um, try to save some of the clothes if we can? I know our lives are on the line, but I really liked them."
Back to top Go down
antler

antler

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A little one on one (Antler and me thread) [sexual reference is in this thread, members under the age off .. should refrain from reading]   Serious: A little one on one (Antler and me thread) [sexual reference is in this thread, members under the age off .. should refrain from reading] Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 3:51 am

"Sure thing. Just pack some of the clothes up and keep them close to yourself. You do that and I'll try and deal with the Marine ship heading our way."

Looking at the Marine ship quickly closing the gap from the island they had been on Dogberry gulped then reached for one of his scalpels. Looking at another cannon ball splash beside the ship and launch up splatters of water Dogberry rushed inside and sat curled up in a ball on the bed.

On the closing Marine ship Marine Commodore Truggus was heading for them. Standing at the front of the ship looking out towards Dogberry & Tamako's ship. He would order another cannon ball towards their ship every now and then but no direct hits despite how great accuracy they had.

With long straight brown hair stopping just above his beady black eyes large jaw and big bushy beard Truggus scratched at his chin then reached into his sheath and gripped his cutlass. Pulling it free he pointed it to Dogberry & Tamako's honey moon ship. Pointing at it he brought his arm back still pointing at their ship and said.

"Pin Point"

With that he thrust his cutlass forward incredibly quickly with his full strength. As he had used this technique a thin air blade sliced through the waters. A thin sharp wave shot into the back of the honey moon ship. It wasn't strong enough to cut through it but was strong enough to make the back of the ship unstable.

As Dogberry sat on the bed curled up he thought about what they would do when they boarded. He had an idea then. He decided that he would have himself and Tamako hide from the Marines. Then once they boarded the ship they would steal the Marine ship. Due to the fact that it had cannon balls and much much more. It would be much more helpful and useful. They would have to take down a few Marines but that wasn't a problem. That would be absolutely fine. They could do that.

Sitting on the bed he could feel the ship rocking and the sudden jolt as the back of the ship was hit by a powerful wave. Dogberry fell forwards and caught himself from falling over the edge of the bed then sat back comfortably waiting for Tamako & the marines to board them.

He had to think about how things were going to go for them and as a guy who wanted to gain notoriety at the moment he was going the right way about it. Breaking into a hotel room, public nudity, killing 20 Marines, stealing a honey moon ship, stealing Marine ship. These were his current crimes and the day wasn't even over yet. He smirked thinking of all he'd accomplished so far then lay back on the bed with his eyes closed listening to the sounds around him feeling the vibrations of the sea, the cannon balls splashing beside them and the vibrations of the floor boards as Tamako ran around panicked packing clothing.
Back to top Go down
deathbymanga

deathbymanga

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A little one on one (Antler and me thread) [sexual reference is in this thread, members under the age off .. should refrain from reading]   Serious: A little one on one (Antler and me thread) [sexual reference is in this thread, members under the age off .. should refrain from reading] Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 5:44 am

Tamako gave Dogberry a kiss on his forehead before grabbing a bag and going to the closet. She grabbed a couple uniform-like outfits like the one she was wearing now, plus some casual clothes for when they went out in public. Finally, she sneaked a couple skimpy outfits for the nighttime.

She jerk and almost fell into the closet as the ship jerked. She was a bit worried that the marines were even going to let them get captured. What with all the trouble they had caused and what with them constantly firing at them.

Closing the bag, she walked back over to Dogberry and laid down on the bed once more. She curled in towards her love and placed a hand on his chest. "We'll get out of this, right?"
Back to top Go down
antler

antler

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A little one on one (Antler and me thread) [sexual reference is in this thread, members under the age off .. should refrain from reading]   Serious: A little one on one (Antler and me thread) [sexual reference is in this thread, members under the age off .. should refrain from reading] Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 10:15 am

"I really hope so. We'll just have to be careful. When they climb aboard we'll sneak on to their ship and ride off on it. But when we sneak aboard theirs though we'll have to take out a few Marines. But don't worry I'm sure we'll come up with something."

Dogberry was already thinking several moves ahead. He didn't know what would happen but he could still roughly gauge what they did. That was good enough for him he figured.

The ship drew closer and the cannon balls stopped splashing either side of them. Dogberry gulped as he heard the mast of his current ship snap in half and fall to down quickly. He wanted to rush out quickly and fix it but he was no shipwright and it didn't work well with the plan he had in mind. Laying on the bed comfortably he waited for the ship and the marines to arrive once they did then the "fun" would begin.

Closing his eyes to hear the waves he began trying to guess how far the Marines were.

Commodore Tuggus remained on the figure head of the ship looking at their ship as it came closer and closer. A grin grew across his face, his heart as calm as a quite sandy beach whilst Dogberry's beating like a bongo drum wildly terrified of the consequences which would arise if caught escaping the ship.
Back to top Go down
deathbymanga

deathbymanga

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A little one on one (Antler and me thread) [sexual reference is in this thread, members under the age off .. should refrain from reading]   Serious: A little one on one (Antler and me thread) [sexual reference is in this thread, members under the age off .. should refrain from reading] Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 10:47 am

As they waited, Tamako got an idea. "Hey honey? If I focus my fire, i could burn through the wall of our ship and into the marine's ship. That way we could sneak in without getting noticed. Then we can patch it up when we get away."

This had been her smartest idea yet. She felt so good about herself. There was no way this idea would turn out bad.
Back to top Go down
antler

antler

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A little one on one (Antler and me thread) [sexual reference is in this thread, members under the age off .. should refrain from reading]   Serious: A little one on one (Antler and me thread) [sexual reference is in this thread, members under the age off .. should refrain from reading] Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 11:27 am

"Yea ok we can do that but I've got another idea. Lets got to the lower decks of this ship. That way you can burn a hole through this ship then burn a hole into the lower decks of the Marine ship. But we'll only do it once they're aboard. Then we can take out a few Marines aboard the ship."

Hearing splashing beside the honey moon ship Dogberry gulped. They were much closer than expected. He felt the ship rock a little as an anchor was dropped in the water below and the waves pushed the ship. Then the ship vibrated a little as planks were placed from the Marine ship to the honey mooners ship.

Leaping to his feet Dogberry muttered to himself.

"Shit. Come on Tamako, burn a hole through the floor here so we can reach the lower decks. Then we can burn our way out through a lower level then into the Marine ship. There coming now."

Closing the door Dogberry gulped.

Commodore watched as 20 of his men boarded the honey mooners ship to secure it. He slowly walked along the planks himself with his cutlass drawn. His hair blew to the side thanks to the wind and he scratched his beard.

Looking at his men running around the upper level of the ship he stood on deck looking at the Marine ship and listening out for any suspicious sounds.

"Men I want them found dead or alive. I don't care but I would prefer the girl alive"

Dogberry heard these words and gulped. He didn't like the sound of the Commodore's words and wanted to hurt him but that wasn't part of his plan. But it could be.
Back to top Go down
deathbymanga

deathbymanga

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A little one on one (Antler and me thread) [sexual reference is in this thread, members under the age off .. should refrain from reading]   Serious: A little one on one (Antler and me thread) [sexual reference is in this thread, members under the age off .. should refrain from reading] Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 12:24 pm

Tamako jumped off the bed when she heard him give the orders. She focused her flames around her hand and pressed it straight into the floorboards, then as the flames hit it, she put her second hand down to increase the heat. If she did it all at once, she risked setting the whole floor on fire.

As a whole formed big enough for the two to slip through, she jumped down, landing square into the next room. The man from above giving orders frightened her. She had only given herself to Dogberry. She loved him. And she definitely wasn't going to allow herself to be forced upon by some marine.

She then ran towards the wall of the ship and placed her fiery hands to it, burning her way straight through it. "C'mon honey. It's open." And with that, she leapt over to the other boat and burned her way through the ship's walls, slipping inside. She put out her fire and got ready to catch Dogberry when he jumped over.
Back to top Go down

Serious: A little one on one (Antler and me thread) [sexual reference is in this thread, members under the age off .. should refrain from reading]
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next