One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

(Seriouse) The Baghead Pirates Part 2: Face the Worlds Cruel Stare

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

(Seriouse) The Baghead Pirates Part 2: Face the Worlds Cruel Stare - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: (Seriouse) The Baghead Pirates Part 2: Face the Worlds Cruel Stare   (Seriouse) The Baghead Pirates Part 2: Face the Worlds Cruel Stare - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 1:22 am

Yasu got to the deck to join X, 15 of the guns shifted from X to her. "Well this sucks, and no luck in getting Jack, hes... hibernating." Yasu was irritated. "Surrender X, trust me you wont like the alternative." The man in the hat menaced. ((I cant think of anything else at the moment, sorry.))
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

(Seriouse) The Baghead Pirates Part 2: Face the Worlds Cruel Stare - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: (Seriouse) The Baghead Pirates Part 2: Face the Worlds Cruel Stare   (Seriouse) The Baghead Pirates Part 2: Face the Worlds Cruel Stare - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 1:26 am

Akira reached for his rapier slowly. Once he got it, he stabbed the man's hand that had the gun. He then tried to kill some of the guns pointed at yasu and x. "Help me kill them already!" akira yelled.
Back to top Go down
http://darkhearts.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

PostSubject: Re: (Seriouse) The Baghead Pirates Part 2: Face the Worlds Cruel Stare   (Seriouse) The Baghead Pirates Part 2: Face the Worlds Cruel Stare - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 1:49 am

Hearing there commanders screams they were all distracted for a brief moment, X took that chance, when they all looked back a split second later, only Yasu stood in front of them. "What? the hell, how could he have gotten away so quickley." "It's impossible, theres just no way!" and other generic anime comments of surprise came from the crowd. "HEY! B*tch! Where the hell did your creepy friend get to?!" Shouted the largest in the crowd. ((Hold on, I'll continue my post in a bit.))
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: (Seriouse) The Baghead Pirates Part 2: Face the Worlds Cruel Stare   (Seriouse) The Baghead Pirates Part 2: Face the Worlds Cruel Stare - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 11:44 am

((take your time.))
Akira got behind a soldier and stabbed his spine repeatedly, missing alot. he had to stab behind him becuase of the cuffs. "Someone let help me get out?"

Last edited by keymaster of souls on Sat Dec 27, 2008 10:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

PostSubject: Re: (Seriouse) The Baghead Pirates Part 2: Face the Worlds Cruel Stare   (Seriouse) The Baghead Pirates Part 2: Face the Worlds Cruel Stare - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 12:56 pm

((Your tied up Suspect ))
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: (Seriouse) The Baghead Pirates Part 2: Face the Worlds Cruel Stare   (Seriouse) The Baghead Pirates Part 2: Face the Worlds Cruel Stare - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 3:12 pm

((OH...you didn't say that...I thought that the gun to his head would make him not do anyhting...Then could I just stab through the ropes?))
Back to top Go down
Dustfinger

Dustfinger

PostSubject: Re: (Seriouse) The Baghead Pirates Part 2: Face the Worlds Cruel Stare   (Seriouse) The Baghead Pirates Part 2: Face the Worlds Cruel Stare - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 11:18 am

Jack woke up, walked out, and was met by some men holding guns. "Oh, this is real nice. You picked the wrong day to wake this wolf up." Jack changed to wolf form and slashed the men leaving them unconscious in the floor. He realized that Akira was cuffed. Jack knocked out the soldier. "I don't know if I can break this with my claws or teeth, Akira."

Last edited by Sanjikrazy on Sat Dec 27, 2008 10:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

PostSubject: Re: (Seriouse) The Baghead Pirates Part 2: Face the Worlds Cruel Stare   (Seriouse) The Baghead Pirates Part 2: Face the Worlds Cruel Stare - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 2:41 pm

((I did say you were in cuffs Keymaster, read back alittle, and there metal so you cant cut through them, but you can hold the sword behind you and try to manage that way.))
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: (Seriouse) The Baghead Pirates Part 2: Face the Worlds Cruel Stare   (Seriouse) The Baghead Pirates Part 2: Face the Worlds Cruel Stare - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 8:58 pm

((very well. edit?))
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

PostSubject: Re: (Seriouse) The Baghead Pirates Part 2: Face the Worlds Cruel Stare   (Seriouse) The Baghead Pirates Part 2: Face the Worlds Cruel Stare - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 7:57 pm

((Please.))
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: (Seriouse) The Baghead Pirates Part 2: Face the Worlds Cruel Stare   (Seriouse) The Baghead Pirates Part 2: Face the Worlds Cruel Stare - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 10:56 pm

((edited))
Back to top Go down
Dustfinger

Dustfinger

PostSubject: Re: (Seriouse) The Baghead Pirates Part 2: Face the Worlds Cruel Stare   (Seriouse) The Baghead Pirates Part 2: Face the Worlds Cruel Stare - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 10:59 pm

((I edited mine as well.))
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

PostSubject: Re: (Seriouse) The Baghead Pirates Part 2: Face the Worlds Cruel Stare   (Seriouse) The Baghead Pirates Part 2: Face the Worlds Cruel Stare - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 11:32 pm

With all the commotion, X decided this to be the perfect time to strike. "Dont play dumb with me girl, where did your freak of a captain get to!" The large man shouted at Yasu, she didnt so much as flinch. The man grinned, "Alright, you've choosen your destiny. Captain, shall I do away with this trash?" He asked to his fashionable commandor, he nodded in apporval. "Heh, then let this be a lesson to the rest of you, fail to cooporate and end up up like your little friend here!" He said, raising his gun to Yasu's head, she was smileing now for she knew what was comeing. "Good night, pirate filth." the man said about to pull the trigger, "Not another move." all eyes turned on X, whos knife was now around the flambouent Navyl officers neck. "Well, what are you waiting for, do something!" The fashion man shouted in desperation. X was useing the man as a human sheild, any shot fired would surely hit the wrong target, and if he tried to free himself he would end up with a gash in his neck, he was completley at X's mercey.
((I will finish this up when Im not studying for finals.))
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: (Seriouse) The Baghead Pirates Part 2: Face the Worlds Cruel Stare   (Seriouse) The Baghead Pirates Part 2: Face the Worlds Cruel Stare - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 11:16 am

Akira looked at what was happening. That's X. Always making people under his mercy.
((I never study for finals.))
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

PostSubject: Re: (Seriouse) The Baghead Pirates Part 2: Face the Worlds Cruel Stare   (Seriouse) The Baghead Pirates Part 2: Face the Worlds Cruel Stare - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 12:58 pm

((Well my science final is EXTREME! *air guitar!*))
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: (Seriouse) The Baghead Pirates Part 2: Face the Worlds Cruel Stare   (Seriouse) The Baghead Pirates Part 2: Face the Worlds Cruel Stare - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 3:20 pm

((I remember just about everything in my head and use it on tests like finals.))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (Seriouse) The Baghead Pirates Part 2: Face the Worlds Cruel Stare   (Seriouse) The Baghead Pirates Part 2: Face the Worlds Cruel Stare - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

(Seriouse) The Baghead Pirates Part 2: Face the Worlds Cruel Stare
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2