One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The War on Metal Brain Island. The Bare Fist Pirates v.s The Worlds Smartest Man (Open to The Bare Fist Pirates, if you wish to join PM me)

Go down 
+4
StiX
deathbymanga
Future Shock
TheBlackLuffy
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

The War on Metal Brain Island. The Bare Fist Pirates v.s The Worlds Smartest Man (Open to The Bare Fist Pirates, if you wish to join PM me) Empty
PostSubject: The War on Metal Brain Island. The Bare Fist Pirates v.s The Worlds Smartest Man (Open to The Bare Fist Pirates, if you wish to join PM me)   The War on Metal Brain Island. The Bare Fist Pirates v.s The Worlds Smartest Man (Open to The Bare Fist Pirates, if you wish to join PM me) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 10:37 pm

It had been 3 hours since Dorian and his crew were attacked by the Mecha Flying Fish Aerial Brigade. Dorian had recently lost a crew member during the ambush. And was determined to get him back at all cost. Dorian yelled out to his entire crew so loud they would be able to hear him no matter where he was.

"GET READY TO CAST ANCHOR!!"

Dorian glared ahead at what seemed to be a Giant Gate. The Gate then began to open the closer Dorian and his crew pulled up to it. When they got inside, they sailed a bit more. Dorian saw a shore not far from the ship. It was painted with thousands of soldiers. Some with Swords. Some with rifles. Some with metal rods. There were thousands of them. Dorian then heard a weird sound from above. He looked up to see a hovering Small Head. The head then projected a screen that showed the face...of Bonard Scott Ludwig.

"You...Your the boss of Metal Brain Island...aren't you.."

Dorian said in calm voice.

Bonard: "Indeed I am...I am Bonard Scott Ludwig..The most Ingenious man in the entire world! You..You must be Leon Lexus..I never got to see your Face..You raided my physicality so quickly I wasn't able to catch you..but I'm prepared this time..I HAVE 500,000 SOLDIERS READY THIS TIME! You will not leave this Island Alive Leon Lexus!"

"SHUT UP! I'M NOT LEON! I'M DORIAN D. HERRON! AND DON'T YOU FORGET IT! YOU TOOK SOMETHING DEAR TO ME AND I'VE COME TO GET IT BACK! I DON'T CARE IF YOU ARE THE SMARTEST MAN IN THE WORLD! I'M GOING TO KICK YOUR ASS AND TAKE BACK WHATS MINE!! GOT THAT SCAR FACE?!"

Bonard's face then turned red with fury. He slammed his fish on his control panel and glared at Dorian.

Bonard: "LIAR! YOU ARE LEON LEXUS! YOU HAVE POSSESSION OF MY ULTRA MEGABON! MY LATEST MODEL! YOU TOOK IT TO PUT A HUGE GAP IN MY PLANS OF WORLD DOMINATION! I SHALL NOT WASTE TIME ARGUING! SOLDIERS! AT ARMS! AND ATTACK!!! KILL LEON AND HIS CREW AND TAKE BACK MY ULTRA MEGABON AT ALL MEANS NECESSARY!!"

Dorian then punched the screen with a punch so fast the human eye couldn't see his arm even move. Dorian...was serious. Dorian then stood on the railing near the high deck and yelled out to everyone on the ship.

"GUYS! FIND KING AND BRING HIM BACK TO THE SHIP! I'M GONNA GO KICK BONARD'S ASS PERSONALLY! MOVE OUT...Giant Mode..."

In a flash, Dorian disappeared. He didn't like to formulate a plan for such a simple task. They were already in the heat of battle. Dorian appeared 40 feet in the air over the Shore. While Bonards Soldiers all rushed towards him. The Swords men stood in there place and looked up at Dorian, he was so high up.

Commander: RIFLE SQUAD! FIRE!!

At that, countless Soldiers with Rifles began to fire off at Dorian, but he was to high up to hit. Dorian then bit his thumb and inflated his arm. He then transferred the air into his right arm.

"GIANT BARE FIST!!!!!"

Dorian then swung it down to the ground. Crushing about 1,000 men at the minimum. Dorian then swung his right leg backwards and sent the air into it as he swung it down.

"GIANT BARE DROP KICK!!!!"

Dorian then stomped on about 2,000 soldiers and transferred the air into his chest as he fell to the ground. He then transferred air equally into both of his arms and began to do a rain of Giant punches.

"GIANT BARE BARRAGE!!!!!!!"

Due to his arms being smaller then his previous two attacks. This attack only took out 200 men per punch. Dorian continued the attack until he had mowed the Army down to about 40,000 from that attack. Dorian landed on the ground and kept his Giant Mode in tack. The soldiers then began to step back in fear of such brute strength.

"GIVE ME BACK MY FRIEND NOW!!!!!!"

Soldiers Left Until Elite 5 Pop Up: 457,000

(YES, we have to beat them all. I was serious about making this thread long)
Back to top Go down
Future Shock

Future Shock

The War on Metal Brain Island. The Bare Fist Pirates v.s The Worlds Smartest Man (Open to The Bare Fist Pirates, if you wish to join PM me) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The War on Metal Brain Island. The Bare Fist Pirates v.s The Worlds Smartest Man (Open to The Bare Fist Pirates, if you wish to join PM me)   The War on Metal Brain Island. The Bare Fist Pirates v.s The Worlds Smartest Man (Open to The Bare Fist Pirates, if you wish to join PM me) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 12:12 am

Van knew that with all the soldiers they were facing, it would be a waste of bullets using his pistols. Which is why Van choose this adventure to use his new shotgun. Van jumped off the ship and looked at the wave of enemies.

"This is gonna be a fun day." he said, pulling the trigger,

Van began plowing through soldiers, taking out 3 with every shot. Van had already shot 10 shots. Van knew he needed to reload soon, but that would be a bridge to be crossed when necessary.
Back to top Go down
deathbymanga

deathbymanga

PostSubject: Re: The War on Metal Brain Island. The Bare Fist Pirates v.s The Worlds Smartest Man (Open to The Bare Fist Pirates, if you wish to join PM me)   The War on Metal Brain Island. The Bare Fist Pirates v.s The Worlds Smartest Man (Open to The Bare Fist Pirates, if you wish to join PM me) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 9:31 am

Dropping down in his Jumbo Black Bumblebee, charon had preserved a full tank of Sea Water before the attack and was ready. Ahead, he saw a large group of cyborgs and followed by a giant mecha supported by a giant roller ball. The design was much more desirable than the robot downstairs and it seemed to be very strong.

Preparing a charge he pumped his engines and turbines and lanced forward in a Delta Fire! The force was far more powerful than anything mere grunts could cook up and he was sure that his charge would crash towards the large Mecha standing in his way.

Quote :
TheBlackLuffy: The mecha I am talking about is another of the boss's henchmen. I'm gonna write up a NPC profile for him, ok
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: The War on Metal Brain Island. The Bare Fist Pirates v.s The Worlds Smartest Man (Open to The Bare Fist Pirates, if you wish to join PM me)   The War on Metal Brain Island. The Bare Fist Pirates v.s The Worlds Smartest Man (Open to The Bare Fist Pirates, if you wish to join PM me) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 12:29 pm

Dorian hadn't made it far. He cleared out a huge gap with a Giant Bare Fist and looked behind him to see Van catching up to him. He also saw a huge explosion not far from him. That must have been Charon. Dorian turned his head towards Van and yelled.

"VAN! FIND KING! I'M LEAVING THAT TASK TO YOU! GOT IT?"

Dorian then turned back towards the Army and began swinging his fist forward continuously. Knocking down 120 men per punch. By this time, Dorian had taken down 12,000 more men after he made his way down a bit more. Dorian started to feel the pressure of holding Giant Mode and let it go.

"..Release..."

At that, Soldiers quickly began to rush towards Dorian. Dorian bit down on his teeth and charged. A Soldiers then ejected a Sword out his arm and attempted to sever Dorian's head off with an upper slash. Dorian quickly ducked and did a quick Bare Fist to his gut taking him down. Dorian then felt a creeping presences from above. Three Soldiers all with swords were about to slash Dorian downwards. Dorian then used 3 blinding fast Bare Fist and took them down with ease.

Soldiers Left Until Elite Five: 464,425
Back to top Go down
deathbymanga

deathbymanga

PostSubject: Re: The War on Metal Brain Island. The Bare Fist Pirates v.s The Worlds Smartest Man (Open to The Bare Fist Pirates, if you wish to join PM me)   The War on Metal Brain Island. The Bare Fist Pirates v.s The Worlds Smartest Man (Open to The Bare Fist Pirates, if you wish to join PM me) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 1:11 pm

Smashing through the hoard of cybernetic soldiers, Charon seemed to have miscalculated the collective will of the soldiers. Instead of attacking from all around like normal armies would, all trying to take him down themselves, they acted as a human, or cyborg, wall, grouping in front of him to slow him down. There were so many soldiers in front of him that he couldn't even make it passed 20 meters. He was then completely surrounded by soldiers, all trying to stab through his armor and kill him.

Instead though, all of their blades broke as they tried to cut him. most on his stone braces. letting out a swarm of wires, Charon then lanced them all through the cracks in the soldier's cybernetic bodies, sewing them together until they were all just one big blog of metal and flesh.

He was in a clearing, but that didn't mean he was out of the woods just yet. there were still hundreds of soldiers all around, most just not wanting him to advance, rather than kill. These soldiers were trained to willingly lay down their lives for whoever ran this kingdom.

Soldiers left: 364,425
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: The War on Metal Brain Island. The Bare Fist Pirates v.s The Worlds Smartest Man (Open to The Bare Fist Pirates, if you wish to join PM me)   The War on Metal Brain Island. The Bare Fist Pirates v.s The Worlds Smartest Man (Open to The Bare Fist Pirates, if you wish to join PM me) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 1:34 pm

Dorian then did a back flip, bent over at the knee's, and leaped 20 feet into the air. Dorian then began doing Bare Barrage, Taking out 1 Solider per punch. Dorian continued the rain of punches until he landed back on the ground. A wide space had been opened.

Soldiers left until Elite 5: 364,025

Inside Bonard's Keep.

Bonard sat in his chair and watched the battle. He was wasn't surprised to see Leon burst through his Army like it was nothing. He was a Yonkou after all.

"I will obtain possesion of my Ultra MegaBon! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!"

Back Out on the BattleField

As Dorian began to make his way deeper into the Island. He felt a very strong killing instinct not far. If he was certain, it was right under his nose. The ground then began to tremor greatly. Dorian looked around to see what was up. He looked down and saw a large eye pop open. Dorian then jumped back and continued running back near Van. A enormous Robotic Squid that was 20 times the size of a Navy Warship had rose up on the field.

"...Holy Crap.."
Back to top Go down
Future Shock

Future Shock

PostSubject: Re: The War on Metal Brain Island. The Bare Fist Pirates v.s The Worlds Smartest Man (Open to The Bare Fist Pirates, if you wish to join PM me)   The War on Metal Brain Island. The Bare Fist Pirates v.s The Worlds Smartest Man (Open to The Bare Fist Pirates, if you wish to join PM me) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 2:06 am

Van was about to go search for King when the ground began rumbling. When the creature got out, Van was in a state of shock and awe, he had to kill this thing. Van put away his shotgun and drew his pistol, loaded with a burst bullet. He took aim for the head.

"Just give me this signal and this thing drops like a bag of elephants." said Van, with a large smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
StiX

StiX

PostSubject: Re: The War on Metal Brain Island. The Bare Fist Pirates v.s The Worlds Smartest Man (Open to The Bare Fist Pirates, if you wish to join PM me)   The War on Metal Brain Island. The Bare Fist Pirates v.s The Worlds Smartest Man (Open to The Bare Fist Pirates, if you wish to join PM me) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 2:23 am

Karol was late in getting off of the ship but made his way to the battlefield none the less. Fighting so many opponents would need a type of fighting that didn't take much energy so he drew his sword. "Time to test out my new style in the real world!!"

Finding his way into the middle of a large group of sword wielding opponents he went to work on fluidly avoiding and countering most of their attacks. Dodging all of their blades by a just a hair was very dangerous but as he laid out his 10th opponent without even sweating, he knew that it was worth the risk.

He just stood his ground as soldier after soldier ran up to attack him and was quickly disposed of. He was about to start moving forward when the ground began to rumble and an extreamily large creature emerged. Karol couldn't believe the size of it. It had to be the biggest thing he had ever seen! He could no longer hold back his excitment. He sheathed his sword, drew out a kunai and some wires and quickly made his way towards this new beast. "NO ONE GET IN MY WAY!! I WAN'T IT!!!!" He shouted as he cut down a few more marines.
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: The War on Metal Brain Island. The Bare Fist Pirates v.s The Worlds Smartest Man (Open to The Bare Fist Pirates, if you wish to join PM me)   The War on Metal Brain Island. The Bare Fist Pirates v.s The Worlds Smartest Man (Open to The Bare Fist Pirates, if you wish to join PM me) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 2:10 pm

Dorian knew that the Kracken would be to much for his crew alone. So he decided to save time. He'd take it down in one blow. Dorian ran back towards the Kracken.

"..Alright!..I'm gonna take it down in one hit! Guy's guard me while I prepare!"
Back to top Go down
Future Shock

Future Shock

PostSubject: Re: The War on Metal Brain Island. The Bare Fist Pirates v.s The Worlds Smartest Man (Open to The Bare Fist Pirates, if you wish to join PM me)   The War on Metal Brain Island. The Bare Fist Pirates v.s The Worlds Smartest Man (Open to The Bare Fist Pirates, if you wish to join PM me) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 2:16 am

"Oh very well." Said Van, drawing his Shotgun again. The surrounding soldiers were met with a series of shotgun pellets onto their person.

"It's all yours Dorian." said Van
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: The War on Metal Brain Island. The Bare Fist Pirates v.s The Worlds Smartest Man (Open to The Bare Fist Pirates, if you wish to join PM me)   The War on Metal Brain Island. The Bare Fist Pirates v.s The Worlds Smartest Man (Open to The Bare Fist Pirates, if you wish to join PM me) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 3:56 am

Body parts and whole bodies flew into the air by the dozens. The blood stained the ground as a figure made his way through the crowd. He was slicing and dicing the soldiers with little effort. This person had truly seen battle before and it was obvious.

"Oh how troublesome...I wake up from my post-intensive training nap to find this. How annoying." Jacob said as he cut one of the soldiers heads off.

"Why don't I reduce their numbers a bit?"

"Three Sword Style: Explosive Demon of Wind Arrows"

Three massive airblades shot forth carving soldiers in half as they traveled down the battlefield. The farther they traveled the closer the airblades got to one another. Even the largest of the soldier were no match for the seemingly unstoppable blades of air. All of the sudden however, all three blades came to an abrupt stop. The three airblades collided. Colliding caused the massive airblades to explode into thousands of smaller, but still deadly blades. The explosion of airblades shot outward in all directions targeting all in the general area like any true explosion of power. Of course the attack was just as dangerous to his crew mates as it was to the soldiers, but Jacob figured they should be strong enough to deal with small one hit airblades.
Back to top Go down
StiX

StiX

PostSubject: Re: The War on Metal Brain Island. The Bare Fist Pirates v.s The Worlds Smartest Man (Open to The Bare Fist Pirates, if you wish to join PM me)   The War on Metal Brain Island. The Bare Fist Pirates v.s The Worlds Smartest Man (Open to The Bare Fist Pirates, if you wish to join PM me) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 6:45 am

Karol couldn't help but be a little disappointed at his captains order, but really couldn't do anything about it. The kraken wasn't moving much yet and the rest of the marines were beginning to swarm. He reached into his pocket to pull out one of his new bombs tied a dull wire around it and began swinging it around and around. As it picked up speed Karol gave it a little more slack and it began to move farther and farther away. Locating a large group of marines close together he gave it one last swing and launched the little ball directly at the center of the group. It was small and only one person noticed it, but when it connected the explosion was deafening. Karol had to look away from the flash and when he looked back the entire group, plus a few more were now completaly gone. "I wish i'd packed more of these things, two at a time just isn't enough." He said with a big grin. Pulling out his katana and a kunai, he then positioned himself in the center of another large group of marines. "Come and get me!!"
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: The War on Metal Brain Island. The Bare Fist Pirates v.s The Worlds Smartest Man (Open to The Bare Fist Pirates, if you wish to join PM me)   The War on Metal Brain Island. The Bare Fist Pirates v.s The Worlds Smartest Man (Open to The Bare Fist Pirates, if you wish to join PM me) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 8:12 pm

Dorian V.S The Kraken

Dorian rushed towards the Kraken and jumped 15 feet high into the air. He then bit his thumb and quickly activated his Giant Mode. The robotic Kraken then rose its metal tentecal and swung it downward, in attempt to crush Dorian. Dorian then swung his right arm forward and inflated his arm. Punching the tentecal out of the way. Dorian then rotated his body and spun around swinging his non inflated arm around, thus, he transferred the air in his inflated arm into his non inflated arm and did a swinging side back hand punch. Hitting the Kraken in the face.

OOC: Guys there Cyborg/Humans Just so you know..
Back to top Go down
deathbymanga

deathbymanga

PostSubject: Re: The War on Metal Brain Island. The Bare Fist Pirates v.s The Worlds Smartest Man (Open to The Bare Fist Pirates, if you wish to join PM me)   The War on Metal Brain Island. The Bare Fist Pirates v.s The Worlds Smartest Man (Open to The Bare Fist Pirates, if you wish to join PM me) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 6:09 pm

(OOC: Sorry I was gone guys, I got grounded. Nice attack Luffy.)

Seeing the giant Kraken made Charon's heart flip. such a giant beast was a thing of myth. A squid the size of a mountain with 100 tentacles and 1,000 fangs, no matter how skilled someone is, only a monster could kill a beast this gigantic.

Grabbing the mass of cybernetic soldiers, he began twirling them around, while smashing them into more and more, collecting every cyborg he hit. with every cyborg he hit, the bigger the ball became until even his wires were tearing from the momentum. Tying over a hundred wires around the ball, he began spinning more vigorously backwards until the momentum overtook him and he hurled the mass over at the giant squid like a baseball pitch in a big, major league game.

"Cyborg Fastball, coming out of the pitch and into the batter. Swing it hard Captain!"

looking back, he realized that in the heat of the moment her had taken all of the grunts around him and thrown them at the Kraken, leaving just him and the Giant Mecha.
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: The War on Metal Brain Island. The Bare Fist Pirates v.s The Worlds Smartest Man (Open to The Bare Fist Pirates, if you wish to join PM me)   The War on Metal Brain Island. The Bare Fist Pirates v.s The Worlds Smartest Man (Open to The Bare Fist Pirates, if you wish to join PM me) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 4:30 pm

Dorian then followed up with a straight forward punch. Punching the Beast back. The unbalanced Kraken began to crush some of the Cyborg Soldiers by mistake.

"TAKE THAT!!"

Soldiers Till Elite 5: 300,589
Back to top Go down
Future Shock

Future Shock

PostSubject: Re: The War on Metal Brain Island. The Bare Fist Pirates v.s The Worlds Smartest Man (Open to The Bare Fist Pirates, if you wish to join PM me)   The War on Metal Brain Island. The Bare Fist Pirates v.s The Worlds Smartest Man (Open to The Bare Fist Pirates, if you wish to join PM me) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 3:05 pm

Van sighed, oh well, Dorian let him save a burst bullet for a future problem. He had been asked to find King and he intended to do just that.

"i'm going to find King." he said, running to what looked like a large door.

Van saw the lot of soldiers in the way, he knew what to do. Taking aim, he shot a burst bullet, firing a bright orange arrow. The arrow sliced through the defence like butter. Van began running through the path he had made, towards the doorway.

Soldiers remaining: 300,102
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: The War on Metal Brain Island. The Bare Fist Pirates v.s The Worlds Smartest Man (Open to The Bare Fist Pirates, if you wish to join PM me)   The War on Metal Brain Island. The Bare Fist Pirates v.s The Worlds Smartest Man (Open to The Bare Fist Pirates, if you wish to join PM me) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 7:51 pm

Dorian fell to the ground due to gravity. Dorian looked at the Kraken in the eye as it's eyes burned with a passion to kill. The Kraken then span around, swinginig it's arms that were on the ground in attempt to crush Dorian, Luckily Dorian had landed on the stomach of the beast.
Back to top Go down
deathbymanga

deathbymanga

PostSubject: Re: The War on Metal Brain Island. The Bare Fist Pirates v.s The Worlds Smartest Man (Open to The Bare Fist Pirates, if you wish to join PM me)   The War on Metal Brain Island. The Bare Fist Pirates v.s The Worlds Smartest Man (Open to The Bare Fist Pirates, if you wish to join PM me) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 7:04 pm

(OOC: Luffy, I think my fast ball and your attacks have defeated the Kraken so far. Can I fight one of the bosses now?)
Back to top Go down
Future Shock

Future Shock

PostSubject: Re: The War on Metal Brain Island. The Bare Fist Pirates v.s The Worlds Smartest Man (Open to The Bare Fist Pirates, if you wish to join PM me)   The War on Metal Brain Island. The Bare Fist Pirates v.s The Worlds Smartest Man (Open to The Bare Fist Pirates, if you wish to join PM me) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 12:59 am

Van opened the doors and crept into the base, carefully ducking between hallways. Being careful not to make too much noise and be discovered. Van eventually came to a soldier with his back towards him. Van proceeded to cover his mouth and bludgeon him with his pistol. Once the assault ended, Van proceeded with his search for King.
Back to top Go down
StiX

StiX

PostSubject: Re: The War on Metal Brain Island. The Bare Fist Pirates v.s The Worlds Smartest Man (Open to The Bare Fist Pirates, if you wish to join PM me)   The War on Metal Brain Island. The Bare Fist Pirates v.s The Worlds Smartest Man (Open to The Bare Fist Pirates, if you wish to join PM me) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 1:14 am

As the new group made their way towards Karol he felt his mood sadden. All these people were dying and he was part of the cause. A few soldiers charged and he threw a few quick blows to their heads and they fell into a heap. More and more began to charge in and he played like he did with the first group. Only his tears could not be stopped. Barely dodging the blows because of his tears and receiving a few that he didn't see coming stared to provoke him into a rage. He grabbed the nearest soldier and using the new karate style he learned, launched him over his head and into a few nearby. Then he tied some wires to his shoes and began to spin, slowly releasing more and more slack as he spun faster. the wires began to form a ball around him and the faster he spun the more the wires spread away from him. The newly sharpened wires began cutting into the soldiers before to long and then began tangling around them. Karol hadn't noticed yet but these men were partially made of steel. His wires wouldn't work as cutting weapons here.
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: The War on Metal Brain Island. The Bare Fist Pirates v.s The Worlds Smartest Man (Open to The Bare Fist Pirates, if you wish to join PM me)   The War on Metal Brain Island. The Bare Fist Pirates v.s The Worlds Smartest Man (Open to The Bare Fist Pirates, if you wish to join PM me) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 2:21 am

"What the hell have you gotten us into now?"

Jacob slashed one of the cyborg foes, the attack severed one of it's robotic arms. When the arm fell off it shot a rocket out destroying another group of the cyborgs. This made Jacob think. However while in thought Jacob was blindsided by one of the foes. With blood dripping off of his head Jacob leaped up back to his feet. With a slash of his seastone blade he cut through the chest plates on the group of cyborgs surrounding him. Learning from his previous mistake the swordsman dodged another attempt to blindside him. With two quick slashes he severed the cyborgs head and arm. Grabbing the severed arm, Jacob used it to blast away more and more of the enemy cyborgs.
Back to top Go down
Future Shock

Future Shock

PostSubject: Re: The War on Metal Brain Island. The Bare Fist Pirates v.s The Worlds Smartest Man (Open to The Bare Fist Pirates, if you wish to join PM me)   The War on Metal Brain Island. The Bare Fist Pirates v.s The Worlds Smartest Man (Open to The Bare Fist Pirates, if you wish to join PM me) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 12:22 am

Van continued to sneak through the base. He began wondering, King is so big, how would he get him out unnoticed? Van believed that he wouldn't be able to, and he'd have to kill anyone in his way. He eventually reached a door, he reluctantly opened it to find a room full of parts.

"This must be for the cyborgs... I'll get some on my way out." he thought to himself, continuing his search.
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: The War on Metal Brain Island. The Bare Fist Pirates v.s The Worlds Smartest Man (Open to The Bare Fist Pirates, if you wish to join PM me)   The War on Metal Brain Island. The Bare Fist Pirates v.s The Worlds Smartest Man (Open to The Bare Fist Pirates, if you wish to join PM me) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 4:07 am

After Jacob had emptied the rockets from the cybonic arm he went back to using his blades. One after another the cyborgs fell. They weren't exactly a challenge, however if their numbers kept up, the swordsman may get exhausted to the point of being vulnerable. Airblades took out dozens of the mechanical freak-shows. However for each one he cut down, ten more seemed to just pop up.

"What is it with these guys? It's like trying to cut the ocean until there isn't any water left. This is just insane!" complained the swordsman.
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: The War on Metal Brain Island. The Bare Fist Pirates v.s The Worlds Smartest Man (Open to The Bare Fist Pirates, if you wish to join PM me)   The War on Metal Brain Island. The Bare Fist Pirates v.s The Worlds Smartest Man (Open to The Bare Fist Pirates, if you wish to join PM me) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 3:41 pm

[b]Dorian and his crew had taken out a large amont of the robotic soliders. Dorian saw his crew pushing on into the Island. As Dorian ran though the battlefield fighting off any small time soldiers in his path. Trampling over them like their nothing more. As Dorian made his way deeper into the island. He noticed it was more like a ship then an island. It felt fake. There was a fiant level of air. It was much harder to breathe. Dorian then began to call out to his friend.[\b]

"KINNNNNNG!!!!"

Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: The War on Metal Brain Island. The Bare Fist Pirates v.s The Worlds Smartest Man (Open to The Bare Fist Pirates, if you wish to join PM me)   The War on Metal Brain Island. The Bare Fist Pirates v.s The Worlds Smartest Man (Open to The Bare Fist Pirates, if you wish to join PM me) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 5:03 am

Surrounded by a large number of the enemy cyborgs, Jacob looked at his options. Most of them had rockets targeted on him. Some of them were already shoot at him while other where charging in for a close up attack. Leaping into the air, Jacob looked down at the remainder of the army. At this point he was bound and determined to take them all out. Jacob's muscles bulged and grew to ridiculous sizes in a matter of moments. The strain on his body literally turned his skin a redish color. This would be it, the final move that would wipe out the cyborgs.

"Rejection Impact Cannon"

Jacob slashed his sword downwards. It was equipped with a rejection dial, and every hit it took in the battle only added to it's strength. Releasing all of the pent up energy times ten, along with one of his already powerful shockwave cannon attack, Jacob attempted to wipe out the remaining cyborg army. The attack was absolutely massive and certainly had the power to destroy more than what was left of the army. Not to mention the attack was pointed strait down.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The War on Metal Brain Island. The Bare Fist Pirates v.s The Worlds Smartest Man (Open to The Bare Fist Pirates, if you wish to join PM me)   The War on Metal Brain Island. The Bare Fist Pirates v.s The Worlds Smartest Man (Open to The Bare Fist Pirates, if you wish to join PM me) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The War on Metal Brain Island. The Bare Fist Pirates v.s The Worlds Smartest Man (Open to The Bare Fist Pirates, if you wish to join PM me)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next