One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

(Seriouse) The Baghead Pirates Part 2: Face the Worlds Cruel Stare

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

(Seriouse) The Baghead Pirates Part 2: Face the Worlds Cruel Stare Empty
PostSubject: (Seriouse) The Baghead Pirates Part 2: Face the Worlds Cruel Stare   (Seriouse) The Baghead Pirates Part 2: Face the Worlds Cruel Stare Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 11:26 pm

The first light of morning leaked through the window of Captain X's room, it didnt matter, he had been up for hours, he rarley sleeps afraid that if he does he will be haunted by his past through nightmares. It had been around a week since there island massacre and joining of there newest member, X's thirst for mayhem had been quenched and would not need to be again for some time. Now there was a new problem that needed adressing, they were running low on food again, there newest crew member requires alot of meat to sustain his hunger. "It apears asthough we will be haveing to face the worlds cruel stare once more." X spoke to himself, not looking forword to the crews next visit to civilization.

Last edited by Iggy on Wed Dec 17, 2008 11:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: (Seriouse) The Baghead Pirates Part 2: Face the Worlds Cruel Stare   (Seriouse) The Baghead Pirates Part 2: Face the Worlds Cruel Stare Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 11:47 pm

Akira yawned as the sun slowly hit his face like a blanket. He lookedaround, his eyes still half closed. "X? Yasu? You up?" Whatever, I'll start making breakfast. He walked over to the kitchen, where he put some oil on the saute pan and let it heat. He diced up some green pepper and onion, and cracked some eggs. He proceeded to saute the vegetables, giving off a delicious aroma. After the veggies were carmelized, he put the beaten eggs in the pan, and after a few minutes he put his omlette on a plate and began to eat the source of the good fragrance.
Back to top Go down
http://darkhearts.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

PostSubject: Re: (Seriouse) The Baghead Pirates Part 2: Face the Worlds Cruel Stare   (Seriouse) The Baghead Pirates Part 2: Face the Worlds Cruel Stare Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 12:04 am

Yasu awoke to the pleasent aroma of breakfast, She sat up and stretched. "Im suprised we even have any food left after the noobie got here, I'll add that to my reasons not to kill him." She mumbled to herself as she got dressed. "Hey, Akira, make mine quick before wolf boy gets up, or there wont be any for the rest of us."
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: (Seriouse) The Baghead Pirates Part 2: Face the Worlds Cruel Stare   (Seriouse) The Baghead Pirates Part 2: Face the Worlds Cruel Stare Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 6:07 pm

Akira just finished eating. "What do you want in it?" he washed the pan and put more oil and prepared to saute.
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

PostSubject: Re: (Seriouse) The Baghead Pirates Part 2: Face the Worlds Cruel Stare   (Seriouse) The Baghead Pirates Part 2: Face the Worlds Cruel Stare Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 7:01 pm

Yasu Rubbed the sleep out of her eyes, "Whatever your haveing is fine, by the way, just how much food is left? I only ask because I need to know if I should get the map and start looking for an island." Yasu did not want to have to go thru the trouble of yet another food run.
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: (Seriouse) The Baghead Pirates Part 2: Face the Worlds Cruel Stare   (Seriouse) The Baghead Pirates Part 2: Face the Worlds Cruel Stare Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 10:05 pm

"Green pepper and onion it is!" Akira diced up more veggies and put them in the saute pan. Then he checked the pantry/food storage. He saw a decent amount of food, but not enough to gert them 200 miles accross nothing but ocean. "We have a bit of food, but not alot. We might have to stop in a week or so." Then he went back to the pan, and stirred the onion and pepper. Once they were carmelized, he put in the beaten eggs and they cooked. He brought the end result of his sweet-smelling cooking over to yasu. "X! What do you want in your breakfast?"
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

PostSubject: Re: (Seriouse) The Baghead Pirates Part 2: Face the Worlds Cruel Stare   (Seriouse) The Baghead Pirates Part 2: Face the Worlds Cruel Stare Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 10:34 pm

((All the Bag heads Aboard the Sad Sack liked omelets a lot, but Captain X up in his Captains quarters did not. X hated omelets! Even the seasonings! Don't ask me why, I don't quite know his reasonings. Perhaps it was his bag that restricted air flow, or maybe that his sandals did not protect his big toe. But the most likely reason of all, May have been that his stomach was three sizes too small. But whatever the reason, his stomach or his shoes, he stood there at breakfast, hating the food.))

Last edited by Iggy on Wed Dec 17, 2008 10:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: (Seriouse) The Baghead Pirates Part 2: Face the Worlds Cruel Stare   (Seriouse) The Baghead Pirates Part 2: Face the Worlds Cruel Stare Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 10:36 pm

Iggy wrote:
((All the Bag heads Aboard the Sad Sack liked omelets a lot, but Captain X up in his Captains quarters did not. X hated omelets! Even the seasonings! Don't ask me why, I don't quite know the reason. Perhaps it was his bag that restricted air flow, or maybe that his sandals did not protect his big toe. But the most likely reason of all, May have been that his stomach was three sizes too small. But whatever the reason, his stomach or his shoes, he stood there at breakfast, hating the food.))

that was the BEST THING EVER MADE EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

PostSubject: Re: (Seriouse) The Baghead Pirates Part 2: Face the Worlds Cruel Stare   (Seriouse) The Baghead Pirates Part 2: Face the Worlds Cruel Stare Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 10:45 pm

((Staring out from his room with a cold, burning hate, at the warm fluffy omelets below on their plates. For he knew every Bag head down in the kitchen beneath, Was busy now, having an omeletey feast. "And there making their omelets!" he snarled with a sneer, "Soon it will be breakfast! It's practically here! "Then he growled, with his X fingers nervously drumming, "I MUST find some way to stop breakfast from coming!"))

Last edited by Iggy on Thu Dec 18, 2008 7:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fwink

Fwink

PostSubject: Re: (Seriouse) The Baghead Pirates Part 2: Face the Worlds Cruel Stare   (Seriouse) The Baghead Pirates Part 2: Face the Worlds Cruel Stare Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 10:47 pm

((why is this brilliance in OOC? its part of the RP you don't need the (()) ))
P.S. admin sama forgot (()) lol))
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

PostSubject: Re: (Seriouse) The Baghead Pirates Part 2: Face the Worlds Cruel Stare   (Seriouse) The Baghead Pirates Part 2: Face the Worlds Cruel Stare Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 10:48 pm

Its not part of the rp, its just tom-foolery.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: (Seriouse) The Baghead Pirates Part 2: Face the Worlds Cruel Stare   (Seriouse) The Baghead Pirates Part 2: Face the Worlds Cruel Stare Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 10:48 pm

((there are formalitys about quoting OOC posts))
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

PostSubject: Re: (Seriouse) The Baghead Pirates Part 2: Face the Worlds Cruel Stare   (Seriouse) The Baghead Pirates Part 2: Face the Worlds Cruel Stare Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 11:05 pm

((I'm gonna go ahead and cut to the end...
Then X thought of something he hadn't before!
"Maybe Omelets," he thought, "don't come from hell."
"Maybe omelets...perhaps...are all just swell!"
And what happened then? Well...on the sad sack they say,
That X's small girth Grew three sizes that day!
And the minute his tummy didn't feel quite so tight,
He whizzed with his plate through the bright morning light,
And he brought back the omelets! And the ingredients for the breakfast!
And he, HE HIMSELF! The Captain, choked on an omelet and died THE END!!!))

((I'm sorry, I didn't know how to finish.))
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: (Seriouse) The Baghead Pirates Part 2: Face the Worlds Cruel Stare   (Seriouse) The Baghead Pirates Part 2: Face the Worlds Cruel Stare Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 12:50 am

((take your time. I'm not going anywhere. Wink ))
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

PostSubject: Re: (Seriouse) The Baghead Pirates Part 2: Face the Worlds Cruel Stare   (Seriouse) The Baghead Pirates Part 2: Face the Worlds Cruel Stare Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 7:11 pm

((What do you want me to do? The captain choked on an omelet and died. No ))
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: (Seriouse) The Baghead Pirates Part 2: Face the Worlds Cruel Stare   (Seriouse) The Baghead Pirates Part 2: Face the Worlds Cruel Stare Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 7:25 pm

((wha? Are you serious? Did he at least taste the sauted veggies? Or the meat?))
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

PostSubject: Re: (Seriouse) The Baghead Pirates Part 2: Face the Worlds Cruel Stare   (Seriouse) The Baghead Pirates Part 2: Face the Worlds Cruel Stare Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 7:40 pm

((Im kidding, hes fine and he doesnt hate omelets! Hooray!))
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: (Seriouse) The Baghead Pirates Part 2: Face the Worlds Cruel Stare   (Seriouse) The Baghead Pirates Part 2: Face the Worlds Cruel Stare Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 10:36 pm

((woot! take your time making a response. I'm not in a hurry, I'd just like to make this go forward. Don't take it the wrong way Wink ))
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

PostSubject: Re: (Seriouse) The Baghead Pirates Part 2: Face the Worlds Cruel Stare   (Seriouse) The Baghead Pirates Part 2: Face the Worlds Cruel Stare Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 12:13 am

"Dont bother with the Captain, he can go weeks without food, and prefers to. I dont know how he does it-" She took a bite of her food. "-Good omelet! Anyway, I have noticed that he only seems to get hungry after a massacre, odd huh? Well I guess were gonna need more food soon, I'll plot a rout to our next docking point, thanks for breakfast." She seemed to be respecting Akira more now that he was no longer the newest member.
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: (Seriouse) The Baghead Pirates Part 2: Face the Worlds Cruel Stare   (Seriouse) The Baghead Pirates Part 2: Face the Worlds Cruel Stare Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 12:22 pm

Akira went to the top deck after putting away the plates and forks. He sighed while looking out to the great ocean. Won't anyone come?
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

PostSubject: Re: (Seriouse) The Baghead Pirates Part 2: Face the Worlds Cruel Stare   (Seriouse) The Baghead Pirates Part 2: Face the Worlds Cruel Stare Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 11:49 pm

((Theres really not much we can do here without sanjikrazy, damn why is everyone leaving!?))
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: (Seriouse) The Baghead Pirates Part 2: Face the Worlds Cruel Stare   (Seriouse) The Baghead Pirates Part 2: Face the Worlds Cruel Stare Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 8:48 pm

((me and vex just went on without him. That's one way of dealing with it-just move on in life.))
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

PostSubject: Re: (Seriouse) The Baghead Pirates Part 2: Face the Worlds Cruel Stare   (Seriouse) The Baghead Pirates Part 2: Face the Worlds Cruel Stare Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 9:00 pm

((I guess I'll just say hes in hibornation after eating all our food...)
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

PostSubject: Re: (Seriouse) The Baghead Pirates Part 2: Face the Worlds Cruel Stare   (Seriouse) The Baghead Pirates Part 2: Face the Worlds Cruel Stare Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 10:27 pm

X was lost in thought within his captains quartars, when he heard a large slam against the side of the ship. "What in the name of all things sharp was that!?" he shouted as Yasu ran in, "Captain! It's urgent! We've just been boarded by the navy!" Yasu franticley explained, A deep burning hate began welling up in X's soul. "Get ready and wake the new guy, I'll deal with them for now." Those Navy bast@rds have been tailing me for years, but if they think they have me now, hah, I will make them suffer. he thought angrily, as he walked out to meet the visitors.

Yasu had gotten everything they would need for a fight, now she needed to wake Jack. She got to his room and started banging on the door, "HEY!! Git Your Lazy @$$ Up!! We've been boarded!" No response. She slammed a few more times, nothing. She went into his room, and started shaking him in an atempt to wake him up. "Your not dead are you?" she checked, nope, he was fine. Then she noticed a note on his desk, she started reading it. Fellow Crew, I forgot to mention that after eating so much, I must go into a smaller form of Hibornation. Sorry for the inconveniance.-Jack Yasu was pissed, "Yeah, very inconveniant, WERE UNDER ATTACK!!! And wolves dont hibornate last time I checked. " She ran out in a huff and redied for battle.

X ran up to the deck of the ship, there was a large ship next to theres and a small army of men were now aboard X's ship. Akira was is cuffs and a man in a long coat and a strange feathered hat had a gun to his head. "What the f*ck do you think your doin on my ship, I suggest you leave if you dogs want to see another day!" Suddenly, around 30 or so guns were aimed at X. "This is the man were looking for," said the man in the strange appairal. "note the bag." said the man. X begain to recognize this man, but could not quite put a name to the face.
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: (Seriouse) The Baghead Pirates Part 2: Face the Worlds Cruel Stare   (Seriouse) The Baghead Pirates Part 2: Face the Worlds Cruel Stare Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 12:32 am

Akira was confused. "How in the F*cking h3ll did this happen?" he asked angrily. This is going to be pleasant.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (Seriouse) The Baghead Pirates Part 2: Face the Worlds Cruel Stare   (Seriouse) The Baghead Pirates Part 2: Face the Worlds Cruel Stare Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

(Seriouse) The Baghead Pirates Part 2: Face the Worlds Cruel Stare
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next