One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Seriouse: The Baghead pirates: Start the body count

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

Seriouse: The Baghead pirates: Start the body count Empty
PostSubject: Seriouse: The Baghead pirates: Start the body count   Seriouse: The Baghead pirates: Start the body count Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 8:39 pm

I cant stand this any longer! The urge to mutilate is so strong! If I dont hear someones screams of pain soon I'll have to resort to cutting my own crew to pieces! He thought anxiously, digging his blade back and forth into his desk. There was a knock at the door, he got up and through his knife at the door, it stuck perfectly. "What do you want!" Yasu walked in unfazed, as she was used to such treatment from X. "Were aproaching a small island, sir. Should we stop to resuply? We are running low on food, and im short on bombs." X was struck with sudden excitment, and begain laughing meniacly. Oh this is too perfect! Its just what I've been craving! I can almost hear there screams! "Yes, we will dock and resuply, and we can all have fun mutilating those islanders!" he continued laughing, increasingly more insanely. Yasu exited the room, she felt a tingle of excitment up her spine, "I'll show those pitiful fools the greatest firework show they will ever see! BOOM!"

Last edited by Iggy566 on Wed Oct 08, 2008 9:37 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: Seriouse: The Baghead pirates: Start the body count   Seriouse: The Baghead pirates: Start the body count Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 8:51 pm

"Why do people hate those who are different?" akira put the bag hat on his head, picked up his rapier, and left out the door, heading for the docks. I hope they come today. I can be with my own kind finally.
Back to top Go down
http://darkhearts.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

PostSubject: Re: Seriouse: The Baghead pirates: Start the body count   Seriouse: The Baghead pirates: Start the body count Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 9:02 pm

Yasu aproached akira, "Were going to that island over there, one of us has to watch the ship, so lets draw invisible straws." she held her fist out in front of her, "Pick one!" she barked at him, Akira reluctently grabbed for the ficticiouse straws. "Oh! You lose! you have to watch the ship, nooby!" She punched his arm and jumped off the ship, eager to start the "show."
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: Seriouse: The Baghead pirates: Start the body count   Seriouse: The Baghead pirates: Start the body count Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 10:04 pm

"So I joined already? Sweet!" akira said as he went on board the ship. "This is awesome!"
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

PostSubject: Re: Seriouse: The Baghead pirates: Start the body count   Seriouse: The Baghead pirates: Start the body count Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 10:06 pm

Yes, you were already joined at this time. sorry for not makeing that clear
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: Seriouse: The Baghead pirates: Start the body count   Seriouse: The Baghead pirates: Start the body count Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 6:42 pm

...not to worry! It only messed up my entire rping plan for this story!
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

PostSubject: Re: Seriouse: The Baghead pirates: Start the body count   Seriouse: The Baghead pirates: Start the body count Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 7:55 pm

Im sorry, I should have told you when I started this story
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: Seriouse: The Baghead pirates: Start the body count   Seriouse: The Baghead pirates: Start the body count Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 8:20 pm

Let's try that again...

"Why do I have to watch the ship? I did it last time!" akira was angry that he was yet again on watch duty. "Send a civilian to the ship so I can have some excitement, ok?" He asked, looking down the edge of his sword.
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

PostSubject: Re: Seriouse: The Baghead pirates: Start the body count   Seriouse: The Baghead pirates: Start the body count Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 8:30 pm

Yasu coudnt hear him as she was almost to the island, akira would be smart not to complain to X if he hoped to keep his face uncut.
Back to top Go down
Dustfinger

Dustfinger

PostSubject: Re: Seriouse: The Baghead pirates: Start the body count   Seriouse: The Baghead pirates: Start the body count Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 8:42 pm

Jack could see a pirate ship off in the water. "I bet they are going to attack." Jack was visiting the village. He was a runaway pirate. The navy was constantly on the run from the navy. He wanted to join a pirate crew that would help him escape the navy.
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

PostSubject: Re: Seriouse: The Baghead pirates: Start the body count   Seriouse: The Baghead pirates: Start the body count Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 4:03 pm

Yasu made it to the shore of the island, she already had a bomb lit, "Cower fools! this Island belongs to us now! Any who fail to comply will be punished!" Everyone looked at her like she was a crazy person (to be fair she kind of is), "No groveling? fine." She chucked the lit bomb into a firework cart, every one ran like sheep in a thunderstorm as they saw the cart explode into a giant burst of fireworks. "HAHAHAHAHA, BOOM!" Yasu shouted, then she noticed one guy who wasnt running, "Eh? HEY YOU, With the shirt! You got a death wish?"
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: Seriouse: The Baghead pirates: Start the body count   Seriouse: The Baghead pirates: Start the body count Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 6:03 pm

"Can I take him? I've not gotten any fun in weeks!" akira asked yasu, still a bit irratated. "I've been on guard duty twice in a row, and we haven't boarded a ship in months! All we do is blow them up!"
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

PostSubject: Re: Seriouse: The Baghead pirates: Start the body count   Seriouse: The Baghead pirates: Start the body count Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 6:06 pm

"Wa? I told you to watch the ship, but instead you follow me like a helpless pup! fine take him, I'll go get the supplies we need." Yasu walked away grumbleing to herself, Captain X ran past and slashed some kid across the face.
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: Seriouse: The Baghead pirates: Start the body count   Seriouse: The Baghead pirates: Start the body count Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 6:16 pm

akira jumped down to the docks, looking menacing with his rapier ready to kill. "What is your name? I always wish to know my victim's names."
Back to top Go down
Dustfinger

Dustfinger

PostSubject: Re: Seriouse: The Baghead pirates: Start the body count   Seriouse: The Baghead pirates: Start the body count Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 6:45 pm

"Its a waste of my time. My name is Jack. Jack "wolf". You don't stand a chance at fighting. Rather, I would like to join your captains crew." He morphed into his wolf form and leaped at the pirate. "But first I want to test your skill."
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: Seriouse: The Baghead pirates: Start the body count   Seriouse: The Baghead pirates: Start the body count Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 9:57 pm

"This is new. I'll just have to see how good I am against a wolf." akira said, running towards jack. "Die." akira thrust his rapier towards jacks mouth, stopping just before it made contact. "What will you do now? Run, or attack?"
Back to top Go down
Dustfinger

Dustfinger

PostSubject: Re: Seriouse: The Baghead pirates: Start the body count   Seriouse: The Baghead pirates: Start the body count Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 10:30 pm

"Too slow." Jack moved himself around the rapier and snapped the right of the man's face.
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: Seriouse: The Baghead pirates: Start the body count   Seriouse: The Baghead pirates: Start the body count Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 5:13 pm

"I was training you. I don't like to kill fellow crewmates, that's why I stopped." akira picked up a piece of loose cloth and put it on his face. "I would've thrust it straight into you brain!". Akira groaned in pain. "This is going to be so pleasant for the next week!" akira said sarcasticlly.
Back to top Go down
Dustfinger

Dustfinger

PostSubject: Re: Seriouse: The Baghead pirates: Start the body count   Seriouse: The Baghead pirates: Start the body count Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 5:52 pm

"I didn't hit you. I would have hit you if I wanted to. I woulded have avoided yours too. We aren't crew mates yet." He looked around searching for the captain.
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: Seriouse: The Baghead pirates: Start the body count   Seriouse: The Baghead pirates: Start the body count Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 8:11 pm

"So I'm not bleeding?" akira said, pulling the cloth away from his face. "Captain X is busy killing and causing pain. Just wait on the ship 'til he gets here."
Back to top Go down
Dustfinger

Dustfinger

PostSubject: Re: Seriouse: The Baghead pirates: Start the body count   Seriouse: The Baghead pirates: Start the body count Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 9:00 pm

Jack looked around searching for the ship. When he caught sight of it and morphed to wolf form. He took off running at incredible speeds. He reached the ship a few seconds later. In one leap he had jumped onto it and began to look around.
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

PostSubject: Re: Seriouse: The Baghead pirates: Start the body count   Seriouse: The Baghead pirates: Start the body count Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 9:39 pm

Captain X was in the middle of his fun when he noticed Yasu and Akira, niether of wich were watching the ship, he looked at the ship to see if it was ok and noticed a strange young man on it, "Hey! Get the H*LL off my ship!" He ran at top speed to the ship .
Back to top Go down
Dustfinger

Dustfinger

PostSubject: Re: Seriouse: The Baghead pirates: Start the body count   Seriouse: The Baghead pirates: Start the body count Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 9:41 pm

Jack saw the captain come running and screaming something that he couldn't understand. He switched back to wolf form and waited for the captain to reach the ship. What's up with him?
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

PostSubject: Re: Seriouse: The Baghead pirates: Start the body count   Seriouse: The Baghead pirates: Start the body count Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 9:47 pm

Captain X jumped almost inhumanly high, onto the ship, "You,' he said pointing his knife at jack, 'Are you lookin to die boy? What did you have in mind with this ship, MY SHIP, once you invited yourself on? Lookin to steal it? Vandalize it? Or did you just think it would be funny to burn it down, you know, impress your buddies or some ladie friends? Well you picked the wrong ship."
Back to top Go down
Dustfinger

Dustfinger

PostSubject: Re: Seriouse: The Baghead pirates: Start the body count   Seriouse: The Baghead pirates: Start the body count Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 9:53 pm

Jack stood there for a minute and stared. He was not affraid and didn't give any room. "I want to join your crew. The person that fought me sent me here." He continued staring at the man. "My name is Jack."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Seriouse: The Baghead pirates: Start the body count   Seriouse: The Baghead pirates: Start the body count Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Seriouse: The Baghead pirates: Start the body count
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next