One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Seriouse The Flame Fist Pirates: Vacation before Rank!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Seriouse The Flame Fist Pirates: Vacation before Rank! Empty
PostSubject: Seriouse The Flame Fist Pirates: Vacation before Rank!   Seriouse The Flame Fist Pirates: Vacation before Rank! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 10:40 pm

Kenjiro took control of the ship and without asking crew's oppinnion yelled "WE'RE GOING OVER!" before steering the large ship to the stream heading up the mountain. The ship traveld quickly and soon reached the top. Watering flying off froze and broke off creating a beautiful scene this could be seen for a few moments before they slid down the mountain at high speeds and coming to a quick stop. "Alright...After the week we've had I say it's break time. We're gonna stop at that small island there pick up supplies and then head to spa island." Kenjiro said docking in the port.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Seriouse The Flame Fist Pirates: Vacation before Rank!   Seriouse The Flame Fist Pirates: Vacation before Rank! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 11:15 pm

Don Lucia was sitting at the bar playing some cards "You would think I would find some decent pirates being so close to the reverse mountain. Pay up boys full house." The three men all groaned giving Lucia all their money equalling about 500 beli "Thats the sixth time in a row. She has beaten us." Don Lucia looked at her winnings "This money isn't enough. You guys still owe me some money. The three men got up from the table saying "We have no more money." Don Lucia pulled a flintlock aiming at the men "You still have the clothes on your back."

Moments later....
The three men walked out the bar naked, as Lucia carried her winnings out the building. She was on this island for weeks, yet there were no crews worthy of her skills. Lucia hoped that she would a powerful crew fast. This town was starting to get boring. Then she saw a marine warship appear on the dock. What were the marines doing here?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Seriouse The Flame Fist Pirates: Vacation before Rank!   Seriouse The Flame Fist Pirates: Vacation before Rank! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 8:48 am

Kenjiro took a step off the ship and walked towards town. Looking at Lucia he stopped and looked at her. Simply giving her a small nod as if saying hello he continued walking right past her and into town.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Seriouse The Flame Fist Pirates: Vacation before Rank!   Seriouse The Flame Fist Pirates: Vacation before Rank! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 10:20 am

Don Lucia saw a man walk out of the marine ship cleary not a marine. She then looked at its flag seeing that a jolly roger swung above it. This ship must be stolen. Impressive for such a small band of pirates. Then Lucia remember that man. That was Kenjiro, former division commander of steel village. Now that was a big time rookie. Don Lucia wondered if he was recruiting. Only one way to find out. She ran up to kenjiro tapping him on his shoulder.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Seriouse The Flame Fist Pirates: Vacation before Rank!   Seriouse The Flame Fist Pirates: Vacation before Rank! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 10:35 am

Kenjiro stopped as he was tapped on the shoulder by someone. Turning around he looked at the woman slightly annoyed. "Yes can I help you?" he asked her keeping a kind tone since it was a women after all and he didn't like talking like an ass to them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Seriouse The Flame Fist Pirates: Vacation before Rank!   Seriouse The Flame Fist Pirates: Vacation before Rank! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 10:50 am

Don Lucia her lip being carefully to ask her question. After all this wasn't some puny pirate who Lucia just gladly beat. This was a powerful pirate with the power of a logia. "Are by any chance Kenjiro? Captain of the flame pirates?" Lucia wrapped her arms around Kenjiro's neck holding him in front of her not in offensive but in a flirty way to gain the pirate's attention.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Seriouse The Flame Fist Pirates: Vacation before Rank!   Seriouse The Flame Fist Pirates: Vacation before Rank! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 10:54 am

"Yes I am." Kenjiro said looking at her wearily as she wrapped her arms around his neck. "Though no longer a pirate...In terms I am a Shichibukai." he said looking at the woman. "Why do you wish to know miss?" he asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Seriouse The Flame Fist Pirates: Vacation before Rank!   Seriouse The Flame Fist Pirates: Vacation before Rank! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 11:04 am

Don Lucia grinned not only had she actually found the actually Kenjiro, but a future Shichbukai as well. Lucia couldn't let him go. He was too good of a catch. She had been trapped on this one hick town island desperately looking for a strong screw.....crew. Now that she had her claws into one, Kenjiro had been "marked" the minute she touched his back to tap him. Now Kenjiro was unaware that he was at her mercy. She took her hand off his neck strolling it down his big muscular chest "Well I was just looking for a big long crew to join, and I hear yours was the "biggest" of all. Would mind taking me on as your sniper? I swear you won't regret it." Lucia said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Seriouse The Flame Fist Pirates: Vacation before Rank!   Seriouse The Flame Fist Pirates: Vacation before Rank! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 11:11 am

Kenjiro looked at her obviously unefftected by her. "You may join." he said turning and walking towards a store "Though if you ever betray me you'll learn why I'm called the burning hell." he said over his shoulder. Walking into a store he stocked up on supplies and hauled it all back to his ship. Just normal things clothing since he had begun to out grow alot of his old stuff he had also bought food and drink.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Seriouse The Flame Fist Pirates: Vacation before Rank!   Seriouse The Flame Fist Pirates: Vacation before Rank! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 9:16 pm

Don Lucia knew that her advances would be pointless at this point if Ken didn't fall for them. Maybe she should have choosen a weaker willed pirate. She never had a man resist her advances before. This would be quiet a challendge. He will quite a challedge to break, but like all men he has desires. Once he drops his guard thats when she'll strike. He maybe a powerful pirate, but even he was mortal. Now that he was "marked" by her left hand anything thrown fron it would automatically aim for him. She followed him back to the ship eager to ship where she hoped to find some powerful crewmates.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Seriouse The Flame Fist Pirates: Vacation before Rank!   Seriouse The Flame Fist Pirates: Vacation before Rank! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 9:25 pm

Kenjiro turned and looked at the woman. "Tell me why make advances on me?" he asked. His question was due to the fact he looked very scrawny with the clothing he had on and infact looked very weak. "Hope you like spa treatments by the way we're head to spa island." he said taking control of his ship and steering it once more. Soon they were at a tower and Kenjiro looked up at it. Quickly jumping off the ship he walked into the tower and up the steps. Finding the owner he spoke to him "This is now property of the world goverment. You will pay a fraction of your earnings to us or I'll simply kill you and claim it for the world goverment." needless to say the man agreed. Kenjiro with the world goverment backing him up was not some one to have angry with you. "Well crew...Enjoy your selves." he said looking at the crew that made it up so far.
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Seriouse The Flame Fist Pirates: Vacation before Rank!   Seriouse The Flame Fist Pirates: Vacation before Rank! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 10:53 pm

Hexi waked up in his room, he had fallen asleep reading some books about science. Weather... biology... music.. science... physics... Damn, after the last fight he had been studying lots of things from books. Hexi loved to learn, and the more he learned, he would be able to apply it in attacks and techniques. He also was learning a bit about human emotions... they could be easily manipulated... but he didn't know how to use this, so he left it alone. He put his book away, picked up his guitar, placed it in his back and walked out of his room. Walked to the deck and saw that there was a new person in the ship... a girl... Hexi approached her and his captain Kenjiro.

"Hey Captain! How have you been?" -Hexi asked with a smile, then turned to look at Lucia. -"And who is this pretty lady?"

Hexi smiled at his captain.
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: Seriouse The Flame Fist Pirates: Vacation before Rank!   Seriouse The Flame Fist Pirates: Vacation before Rank! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 3:51 pm

Zero fell off his rope bed and fell on the ship floor from the violent turn on the ship. Zero then woke up and looked around to see no one in his room. Zero had been waiting for what seemed like some action. Zero then ran out side of his room and made it to the Main Deck. Looking for his Captain.

"Oooi...Captain..whats going on?"

Seeing he was no were to be found. He headed off the ship and went down a path, he could smell his Captain, he smelled like ash. He followed his sent until he made it to a spa. He saw his Captain being accompanied by a young women. Zero then called out to the women. Since it seemed his Captain was to far way.

"..Oi...Who are you..?"
Back to top Go down
FalseJustice

FalseJustice

PostSubject: Re: Seriouse The Flame Fist Pirates: Vacation before Rank!   Seriouse The Flame Fist Pirates: Vacation before Rank! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 4:33 pm

Kazuki was laying in bed and was still sore after getting his ass beat by that old man. He swung his legs over the bed and felt a small pain in his side. He grabbed it and grimaced. He knew that he would have to train more and that was going to have to start now. He got out of bed and walked to the beach he was going to find his captain and ask him to help him with his logia and hand to hand skills. When he got close he saw zero the captain and a beautiful women.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Seriouse The Flame Fist Pirates: Vacation before Rank!   Seriouse The Flame Fist Pirates: Vacation before Rank! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 2:10 pm

"Vacation Zero I'm a shichibukai enjoy your self at this spa." Kenjiro said looking at him. "Now if you people are done with questions I'm heading off to relax in that chair." Kenjiro spoke in a slightly annoyed tone and did just that relaxed in the chair.
Back to top Go down
FalseJustice

FalseJustice

PostSubject: Re: Seriouse The Flame Fist Pirates: Vacation before Rank!   Seriouse The Flame Fist Pirates: Vacation before Rank! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 3:29 pm

Kazuki saw that Ken just wanted to relax so he left him alone and instead walked over to Zero and tapped his shoulder. He was very uncomfortable in asking others for help. He looked at the man and said

"Can you help me train so I can become stronger. I know he says it's vacation but I would be very grateful if you helped." He said this through gritted teeth and his mouth tasted sour afterwards.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Seriouse The Flame Fist Pirates: Vacation before Rank!   Seriouse The Flame Fist Pirates: Vacation before Rank! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 8:48 pm

Don lucia pulled out her pistols aiming toward Zero who asked her her name. She began to fire toward Zero barely missing his body. The bullets lined up in pattern spelling her name "Don "Lucia" in the wall behind Zero. "Does that answer your question? Wait you use to be in steel village? I was expecting more from this crew than Iken's leftovers, and I don't even know this guy(kazuki)." When kenji annoced that the spa was know theirs. Don lucia made her way off the ship toward the spa where she would enjoy the hot baths "unless you want your loins fed to you on a plate then I suggest you don't peek. Kenji is the only exception if he would have me"
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: Seriouse The Flame Fist Pirates: Vacation before Rank!   Seriouse The Flame Fist Pirates: Vacation before Rank! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 9:08 pm

Zero slightly irritated at the females hotheadedness and placed his hands in his pockets. He tilted his head slightly to see as if this girl were mentally challenged. She knew who he was yet still drew his arm up against him. This was a no no in Zero's eyes. Although he would not hesitate to take her down if needed. He obeyed his Captains commands and stood down. Zero then turned his attention towards Kazuki and rubbed the back of his head.

"If I don't get blasted first..sure I'll train you..But I want you to keep an eye on that new recruit..I don't trust her one bit.."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Seriouse The Flame Fist Pirates: Vacation before Rank!   Seriouse The Flame Fist Pirates: Vacation before Rank! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 9:12 pm

Kenjiro pulled his bandanna out of his eyes and looked at Lucia with an odd look. "Whats your game woman?" he thought before going back to laying on the chair. "Lucia don't theaten your crew mates that's my job. Secondly don't shoot at the first mate he has that rank for a reason. Thirdly I'll join you if your still there and I feel like getting out of this chair." he said before pulling the bandanna back over his eyes and relaxing.
Back to top Go down
FalseJustice

FalseJustice

PostSubject: Re: Seriouse The Flame Fist Pirates: Vacation before Rank!   Seriouse The Flame Fist Pirates: Vacation before Rank! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 9:22 pm

Kazuki looked at the woman and what just happened and he nodded to Zero. He then took a few steps back and said "I'm not going to use any of my logia power and I don't want you to go soft on me." He was ready for anything that this guy was going to make him due
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Seriouse The Flame Fist Pirates: Vacation before Rank!   Seriouse The Flame Fist Pirates: Vacation before Rank! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 10:17 pm

Don lucia stopped before entering the building "I have to assert my aggression around the crew. Otherwise they will think I'm weak, and take advantage of me. Sorry if I overstepped my boundries, but I refuse to let myself be weak to be fair you never claimed that he was first mate. Next time you crewmates may want to introduce themselves like gentlemen. They did in a lesson in manners. My offer still stands though I'll be waiting" Don lucia entered the spa going too the hot baths relaxing in their hoth vapors.
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Seriouse The Flame Fist Pirates: Vacation before Rank!   Seriouse The Flame Fist Pirates: Vacation before Rank! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 11:00 pm

Hexi noticed that he had been ignored... maybe this was because he was weak... or maybe because he didn't look like a danger or someone that must be respected. Hexi's smile disappeared an was replaced by a serious-sad face. Then he went to sit on the deck of the warship. He stayed there thinking about ways to get stronger for a while until he heard some shots, then he looked around and stood up and walked towards Lucia. He extended his hand to her and spoke.

"Mornin' my name is Hexi, I come from the sky island of Weatheria and I currently are the musician of this crew." -Hexi smiled at Lucia, then started playing a kind of mysterious and epic song. Meaning the arrival of Lucia.

Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: Seriouse The Flame Fist Pirates: Vacation before Rank!   Seriouse The Flame Fist Pirates: Vacation before Rank! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 4:26 pm

(OOC:OMG GERUDO VALLEY!! Btw he is teaching you foot work right now, though it looks like dancing.)

"..We'll welcome to the crew Hexi! I am Zero "Bull Legs". First Mate..This is Kazuki.."

Zero then watched as the smart mouthed girl walked away. He let out a huge sigh and then turned towards Kazuki. Zero had no intention of holding back, but in sight of his safety, he'd have too. Zero then listened to Hexi's beautiful music play in the background. It got Zero into a dancing mood, he then began to tap his foot to the beat. Then it hit him.

"...Okay..your first lesson my pupil....Back Right, Back Left, Up Right, Up Left, Spin. Repeat."
Back to top Go down
FalseJustice

FalseJustice

PostSubject: Re: Seriouse The Flame Fist Pirates: Vacation before Rank!   Seriouse The Flame Fist Pirates: Vacation before Rank! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 8:26 pm

Kazuki looked at the man strangely and then looked at his clumsy feet and the first two times he failed miserably tripping on his feet then falling. The third time he got up and finally got it right thinking the moves and after he finished his spin he looked up at his new trainer. "What does this help me with?" He asked before doing it again
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: Seriouse The Flame Fist Pirates: Vacation before Rank!   Seriouse The Flame Fist Pirates: Vacation before Rank! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 10:15 pm

As Kazuki turned his attention towards Zero, he saw that Zero had already began rapidly spinning around. He smiled and began laughing joyfully. Zero then stopped on one foot, caused all the momentum from the spinning and directed it his body to go in the direction that the momentum was going into, he then swung his right leg around and sent off a powerful kick to the right. A kick so powerful, the force of the kick blew about a 5 foot hole in the bedrock wall.

"If you wish to learn to do things such as what I just demonstrated...you must become more graceful on your feet. If you mess up and miss your attack, you can hurt innocent people.."

The moment Zero said that, a family of three jumped up with their palms wide open and their eyes crossed.

Family: YOU ALMOST HIT US YOU MORON!!

Zero then saw the damage he had done and ran towards the hole.

"Time to go..Lets run to the beach.."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Seriouse The Flame Fist Pirates: Vacation before Rank!   Seriouse The Flame Fist Pirates: Vacation before Rank! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Seriouse The Flame Fist Pirates: Vacation before Rank!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next