One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Seriouse: Black Berri Pirates Assemble! (Closed)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Seriouse: Black Berri Pirates Assemble! (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: Seriouse: Black Berri Pirates Assemble! (Closed)   Seriouse: Black Berri Pirates Assemble! (Closed) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 9:13 pm

Aboard the Grim Death A Giant With Pale skin and shadowy Dark Green eyes dressed in black. Walked to the front of the ship and Boomed "Men & women Come here and lets go over our New objectives! That an Order"

Something Stirred in the crow's next and what looked a like a Gothic angel jumped down next to Unholy,
"Mhhhh Nightwing Here sir!"

The Cute blue haired Girl with bunny ears hopped over and said
"Frosty here Big Bro Unholy! and i brought some snacks!" Frosty's Bunny brothers Bounced over with Tray's full of food.

A Chubby Pirate Smelled the food and came rushing out from the deck Below
"Joe Here captain! Oooh lunch i cant wait!" so excited Joe dropped a hammer on his foot "OOOch!!, ahhhh give me food food!"

A Blue Gorilla With a masked that has a black skull painted on it, slowly got up from a corner of the ship and walked over Very slowly and sighed "Captain, Mr Blue is here" Mr blue said sadly

A Blue Octopus Fish man jumped from the ocean Carrying A Elephant tuna winking at Nightwing and Frozty says "Hey babes The One And only Greg has arrived" as Greg gave off a Smile with i know you want this kinda attitude.

A Light Blue Octopus walks to the group Mixing potions and poisons not looking up said "Fred Here captain" Fred said calmly.

The Black Berri Pirates Gathered together Waiting for Anubis Before Unholy Goes over the details.

Last edited by UnholyJoe on Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Seriouse: Black Berri Pirates Assemble! (Closed)   Seriouse: Black Berri Pirates Assemble! (Closed) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 11:56 pm

Anubis waking up from his sleep, he walked up to the deck : "Captain i would really like it if you didnt shout, yes im here too" King flies above and lands on Anubis hand "Well how are we all todya GEhahahhaha"
Back to top Go down
Argent

Argent

PostSubject: Re: Seriouse: Black Berri Pirates Assemble! (Closed)   Seriouse: Black Berri Pirates Assemble! (Closed) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 12:57 am

*Zalton already on the deck puts down a medical jouranel and places his scythe on his back as he walks over to the captain. He looks up the man with bored look in his eys.* "What is it now"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Seriouse: Black Berri Pirates Assemble! (Closed)   Seriouse: Black Berri Pirates Assemble! (Closed) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 1:02 am

(Anubis Needs to Check in super fast then I can go over our plans)
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Seriouse: Black Berri Pirates Assemble! (Closed)   Seriouse: Black Berri Pirates Assemble! (Closed) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 3:13 am

((im here, go ahead))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Seriouse: Black Berri Pirates Assemble! (Closed)   Seriouse: Black Berri Pirates Assemble! (Closed) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 3:21 am

Unholy Looks at His crew "Well Everyone Its Looks Like were heading to Impel Down" With a frown Unholy then say's "Unfortunately The World Government Has a pretty good idea we are on Our way, So What I ask Of you Do You want to meet the world government head on in battle, or attack The Fire Kingdom Of Salamthia there we will take over that country and keep it, I planned on going there after this anyway, But i figure we need to take out the world government sooner or later or encourage them not to follow us, those are my intention's , After Salamthia we shall conquer more territory until this world is ours."

The Crew Grew Silent Mr Blue sighed "As Long as we try and save My friends I Will be at peace"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Seriouse: Black Berri Pirates Assemble! (Closed)   Seriouse: Black Berri Pirates Assemble! (Closed) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 3:38 am

Last edited by UnholyJoe on Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Seriouse: Black Berri Pirates Assemble! (Closed)   Seriouse: Black Berri Pirates Assemble! (Closed) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 4:55 am

(No one's around ... NPC time ? xD)

Meanwhile, at Marine HQ ...
Back to top Go down
http://santoryu-phoenix.tumblr.com
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Seriouse: Black Berri Pirates Assemble! (Closed)   Seriouse: Black Berri Pirates Assemble! (Closed) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 7:39 am

Anubis thinks hard and then says "The World Government can wait, i believe we should earn a schibukai status first, this would give us immunity, and we can go freely to impel down, or we can use the plans for the gates of justice captain..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Seriouse: Black Berri Pirates Assemble! (Closed)   Seriouse: Black Berri Pirates Assemble! (Closed) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 8:07 am

Unholy turn's to Anubis " that's a good point Impel Down Can wait for some other time, Onward to Salamthia!"

Changing Course to Salamthis the kingdom of fire The Black Berri Pirates, Ship off for world domination
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Seriouse: Black Berri Pirates Assemble! (Closed)   Seriouse: Black Berri Pirates Assemble! (Closed) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 8:08 am

Thread closed *
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Seriouse: Black Berri Pirates Assemble! (Closed)   Seriouse: Black Berri Pirates Assemble! (Closed) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Seriouse: Black Berri Pirates Assemble! (Closed)
Page 1 of 1