One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The War on Metal Brain Island. The Bare Fist Pirates v.s The Worlds Smartest Man (Open to The Bare Fist Pirates, if you wish to join PM me)

Go down 
+4
StiX
deathbymanga
Future Shock
TheBlackLuffy
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

The War on Metal Brain Island. The Bare Fist Pirates v.s The Worlds Smartest Man (Open to The Bare Fist Pirates, if you wish to join PM me) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The War on Metal Brain Island. The Bare Fist Pirates v.s The Worlds Smartest Man (Open to The Bare Fist Pirates, if you wish to join PM me)   The War on Metal Brain Island. The Bare Fist Pirates v.s The Worlds Smartest Man (Open to The Bare Fist Pirates, if you wish to join PM me) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 7:54 pm

The Suit then began to topple over. The right leg was then hit with a great force. The Suit then truly began to fall down too the ground. The Suit then instantly pushed it self up by extended its arm out and pushing its self onto its feet again. The Suit the looked down at Brewmaster. Bonard seeing him clearly.

"..You...You were my first actual experiment of Animal Soldier's. It is true you were a perfect specimen..but due to your high intelligence you figured why listen to your old master. Which lead me to dumbing down to using Mindless slaves..No matter. I'll right what I've wronged and destroy my mistake..I'LL WHIPE YOU FROM INSTANCE!! Galatic Beam!!!!"

A hatch in the Suit's fist then opened and its fist sunk into the arm. It then became a laser like cannon. A huge Beam then was shot out of the arm. If hit, it would completely incinerate everything with in a 1 mile radius.
Back to top Go down
deathbymanga

deathbymanga

The War on Metal Brain Island. The Bare Fist Pirates v.s The Worlds Smartest Man (Open to The Bare Fist Pirates, if you wish to join PM me) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The War on Metal Brain Island. The Bare Fist Pirates v.s The Worlds Smartest Man (Open to The Bare Fist Pirates, if you wish to join PM me)   The War on Metal Brain Island. The Bare Fist Pirates v.s The Worlds Smartest Man (Open to The Bare Fist Pirates, if you wish to join PM me) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 9:27 pm

Charon ignored the legs his Wires were wrapped around and sent them up and into the open gap made in his arm. Even though he couldn't see, he was pretty good at sensing touch through his wires. He was going to pull that fist back out, that, or he was going to pull out as many switches and slip into as many nooks and crannies inside the hand.
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: The War on Metal Brain Island. The Bare Fist Pirates v.s The Worlds Smartest Man (Open to The Bare Fist Pirates, if you wish to join PM me)   The War on Metal Brain Island. The Bare Fist Pirates v.s The Worlds Smartest Man (Open to The Bare Fist Pirates, if you wish to join PM me) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 5:51 pm

Van then rushed pass Charon and landed on his wires. He ran up his wires and kicked off them as he got higher and closer to the Robots leg. Van then fired two burst bullets towards its leg. Causing massive damage to the Robot. The Limb then looked parochially damaged. As Van fell back to the floor. The Burst bullets seemed to do little damage on him. He seemed to slowly grow a resistance to them. Van landed on the floor and rushed back to back up Charon. Van then fired off a bullet into the sky, signalling the rest of the crew.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: The War on Metal Brain Island. The Bare Fist Pirates v.s The Worlds Smartest Man (Open to The Bare Fist Pirates, if you wish to join PM me)   The War on Metal Brain Island. The Bare Fist Pirates v.s The Worlds Smartest Man (Open to The Bare Fist Pirates, if you wish to join PM me) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 9:59 am

"Primal Dash!" Brewmaster said as he started jumping around in a very fast rate and started getting away from the beam. The movement was somewhat reminiscent of Soru, but in fact as Brewmaster had not mastered it, he could not move as fast as a Soru user. As a result, while he dodged the beam, it hit an area right next to him, causing an explosion that sent him flying many meters and caused him great damage. Brewmaster had received a beating...

"Argh!" Brewmaster said as he felt the pain on his body and coughed blood while he still was on the air because of the explosion. Then, he fell on the ground with great force and he felt even more pain. That machine... Bonard had indeed created a masterpiece of technology. The Bare Fists would have to give everything they had to take it down.

"I am not letting you harm anybody, anymore!" Brewmaster said during his anger and he got up angrily. Despite the fact that he had received much damage, he was still going to go with everything he had, until he would die. He started running towards the legs of the giant mecha once more. After running for quite a while and reaching the in-between of the mecha's legs, the talking panda cut a circle around him and a powerful slash started spreading around the area he cut, moving towards both legs in an attempt to cut them and render the mecha unusable. "One Sword Style - Circle!" Brewmaster said, as the attack started spreading.
Back to top Go down
Argent

Argent

PostSubject: Re: The War on Metal Brain Island. The Bare Fist Pirates v.s The Worlds Smartest Man (Open to The Bare Fist Pirates, if you wish to join PM me)   The War on Metal Brain Island. The Bare Fist Pirates v.s The Worlds Smartest Man (Open to The Bare Fist Pirates, if you wish to join PM me) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 11:46 am

Knowing he couldn't likely damage the robot from kicks alone Leroy decided he would be better off trying to knock it over. And serve as a distraction. Spring towards the robot and his team he starts spinning around the robots legs strike it in a series of kicks and pointed joust. If the robot tried moving from the spot he would hopelfully fall over do to the pull of Leroy's spin
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: The War on Metal Brain Island. The Bare Fist Pirates v.s The Worlds Smartest Man (Open to The Bare Fist Pirates, if you wish to join PM me)   The War on Metal Brain Island. The Bare Fist Pirates v.s The Worlds Smartest Man (Open to The Bare Fist Pirates, if you wish to join PM me) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 4:03 pm

Bonard's robot fell towards the ground as it felt a final push against its off balance side. Bonard then pressed a button and the robot began floating, It then pushed it self back onto its feet and regained perfect balance. Bonard then controlled the Robot and it swung its arms into the air. It balled up its fist and then swung down. Attempting to smash the pirates attacking him. Bonard ignored the Swordsman's attack because he knew the thick metal that his suit was made out of wouldn't be cut by such a fighter.

Bonard:"BWAHAHAHA! You just barely dodged that attack! The fact your still standing show's your no ordinary fighter! All of you..You are The Bare Fist Pirates! The Fact that you all are holding your own is quiet impressive! It would take something equally as strong as the suit it self to harm it. In other words, the only thing that could truly harm the suit would be another suit! But this suit is the only fully working thing like this! ROBO RAIN!!"

After breaking up the ground a bit, Bonard then made the suit hold his arms close to his sides. Like a boxing stance. Bonard then controlled the suit and made him bend over at the knee's, it then sprung up and jumped 30 feet into the air. As it did so, It began punching rapidly down towards pirates on the ground. It was like a Rain of Metal Meteors.
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: The War on Metal Brain Island. The Bare Fist Pirates v.s The Worlds Smartest Man (Open to The Bare Fist Pirates, if you wish to join PM me)   The War on Metal Brain Island. The Bare Fist Pirates v.s The Worlds Smartest Man (Open to The Bare Fist Pirates, if you wish to join PM me) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 1:07 pm

Thread is closed due to disbanding of the Crew. If you still want to be in the crew just PM me and I'll start an entirely new Crew.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The War on Metal Brain Island. The Bare Fist Pirates v.s The Worlds Smartest Man (Open to The Bare Fist Pirates, if you wish to join PM me)   The War on Metal Brain Island. The Bare Fist Pirates v.s The Worlds Smartest Man (Open to The Bare Fist Pirates, if you wish to join PM me) - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The War on Metal Brain Island. The Bare Fist Pirates v.s The Worlds Smartest Man (Open to The Bare Fist Pirates, if you wish to join PM me)
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4