One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Form of a Neo Crew. The Neo Bare Fist Set Sail! (Open to Anyone who wants to Join The Neo Bare Fist Pirates)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

The Form of a Neo Crew. The Neo Bare Fist Set Sail!  (Open to Anyone who wants to Join The Neo Bare Fist Pirates) Empty
PostSubject: The Form of a Neo Crew. The Neo Bare Fist Set Sail! (Open to Anyone who wants to Join The Neo Bare Fist Pirates)   The Form of a Neo Crew. The Neo Bare Fist Set Sail!  (Open to Anyone who wants to Join The Neo Bare Fist Pirates) Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 9:15 pm

Dorian D. Herron, A Name that rocked the sea's like a violent storm. A name that many feared to speak in superstition that it would bring bad tidings on their behalf. Dorian sailed his One Man Sail-able Ship through the peaceful waters of the East Blue. Dorian had recently encountered one of the strongest Marines on the force. Admiral Nishki, the Marines Phoenix. Dorian was let go after the Admiral left his ship, but as he did something sparked inside Dorian. The fuse that was leading to Dorian's ambitions had been set on fire once again. He now yearned to start up his crew again, this time. He was bound to keep it. They would rule the sea's together, and prove that they were truly the strongest Pirate Crew currently. Dorian pulled up to the Island that was called Orange Island. Setting Dock on the Island's shore, he looked around, seeing Marine ships floating out at sea. As if they were watching him. Knowing they wouldn't harm his ship. Dorian exited off his ship and head into the Island to find his new First Mate.
Back to top Go down
Juphy

Juphy

The Form of a Neo Crew. The Neo Bare Fist Set Sail!  (Open to Anyone who wants to Join The Neo Bare Fist Pirates) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Form of a Neo Crew. The Neo Bare Fist Set Sail! (Open to Anyone who wants to Join The Neo Bare Fist Pirates)   The Form of a Neo Crew. The Neo Bare Fist Set Sail!  (Open to Anyone who wants to Join The Neo Bare Fist Pirates) Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 10:12 am

"I need a drink" Rekrul said with an exhausted look on his face, ever since he left Louge town all had been doing was going around from island to island, and when the weather is bad (like it was last night) he had to do quite a bit of manual labor to stay at an inn. "Whatever, I have enough to buy a 3 shots of whiskey and I am going to make it last" he whispered to himself as he walked through the doors of the bar.
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: The Form of a Neo Crew. The Neo Bare Fist Set Sail! (Open to Anyone who wants to Join The Neo Bare Fist Pirates)   The Form of a Neo Crew. The Neo Bare Fist Set Sail!  (Open to Anyone who wants to Join The Neo Bare Fist Pirates) Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 4:33 pm

Dorian walked down the forest path that had signs saying which way to go to get to certain locations. He then headed down a dark path covered with shady tree's. The tree's were so close together there was no room for sun to pass through. Dorian for some reason headed down the path of doom and made it to the other side. A Circus was standing in front of him. Dorian's eyes popped out his head and he ran full speed towards the Circus.
Back to top Go down
Juphy

Juphy

PostSubject: Re: The Form of a Neo Crew. The Neo Bare Fist Set Sail! (Open to Anyone who wants to Join The Neo Bare Fist Pirates)   The Form of a Neo Crew. The Neo Bare Fist Set Sail!  (Open to Anyone who wants to Join The Neo Bare Fist Pirates) Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 5:31 pm

Around a half an hour later Rekrul calmly walked out of the bar. "Well that didn't get me nearly as drunk as I would have hoped." He said, Just then he saw a flyer for a circus a mile up the rode. "Well that should be cheap entertainment for today." He thought as he garbed his robe and his weapon concealed inside it "Off to the circus!" he said as if someone heard or cared.
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: The Form of a Neo Crew. The Neo Bare Fist Set Sail! (Open to Anyone who wants to Join The Neo Bare Fist Pirates)   The Form of a Neo Crew. The Neo Bare Fist Set Sail!  (Open to Anyone who wants to Join The Neo Bare Fist Pirates) Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 4:40 pm

Dorian ran through the huge sheet doors of the circus and began throwing his arms in the sky while yelling.

"THE CIRCUS! THE CIRCUS! I LOVE THE CIRCUS!"
Back to top Go down
Juphy

Juphy

PostSubject: Re: The Form of a Neo Crew. The Neo Bare Fist Set Sail! (Open to Anyone who wants to Join The Neo Bare Fist Pirates)   The Form of a Neo Crew. The Neo Bare Fist Set Sail!  (Open to Anyone who wants to Join The Neo Bare Fist Pirates) Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 11:05 am

Rekrul came to the circus and saw a fully grown man start flailing around like a lunatic "That man seems interesting, I shall go watch him" he thought as he entered the circus tent.
Back to top Go down
deathbymanga

deathbymanga

PostSubject: Re: The Form of a Neo Crew. The Neo Bare Fist Set Sail! (Open to Anyone who wants to Join The Neo Bare Fist Pirates)   The Form of a Neo Crew. The Neo Bare Fist Set Sail!  (Open to Anyone who wants to Join The Neo Bare Fist Pirates) Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 8:35 pm

Charon had been back stage the circus tent that day. He had been working as a part-time Mechanic and was trying to fix the group's Air Conditioner. It was a hot day and they were going to get some complaints and refunds if they didn't provide a good air conditioning system, they won't be very happy.

With another quick grunt, he twisted the valve and the machine turned on with a whirl.

The Clowns rejoiced as he made a theatric bow to them all, but Charon wasn't doing this for charity. The Ring Master tried to sneak out and start the show before he he had to pay Charon.

"Not so fast," He calmly said, catching him with his wires. I believe that you owe me some money. Taking him out behind the engine room, one of the clowns started running up to him. He said they needed a Ring Master to start the show.

"Then get a stand in"
Back to top Go down
antler

antler

PostSubject: Re: The Form of a Neo Crew. The Neo Bare Fist Set Sail! (Open to Anyone who wants to Join The Neo Bare Fist Pirates)   The Form of a Neo Crew. The Neo Bare Fist Set Sail!  (Open to Anyone who wants to Join The Neo Bare Fist Pirates) Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 5:34 am

(OOC: Sorry for the late post TBL I've been really busy with work lately hope this post makes up for my absence)

Blinding light burst in through the circus tent's roof, shinning over his face so brightly the creature in the large think steely bared cage rolled over. Not wanting to be disturbed Bumper lay there snoozing. He hated having his sleep disturbed and lying there he noticed how all he could hear was the sound of the circus around him. He could hear juggler's dropping things, clowns laughing, he could feel heat from the fire breather, smell booze and hear the Ringleader.

Clowns walked past the cage and pulled a face at Bumper, he found himself looking at a scary face when he opened his eyes and the shock of it caused him to leap backwards in fear. He smacked his head on the roof and his back against the bars of the cage behind him. Looking at the clown he saw how he was silently laughing pointing at him.

Bumper started rubbing his head attempted to give the clown the finger. His paw made it difficult for him to give the finger but his look through eyes of displease at the clown said all about how he felt.

Feeling cold moist hands wrap around his face from behind Bumper shivered and lunged forward from the cage bars as he turned around to see another clown Bumper shivered. He hated clowns. He wasn't scared of them but these ass holes always picked on him and he didn't know why but if he ever got out of here he planned on teaching them a lesson.

As he looked at the clown who'd just grabbed him Bumper noticed the clown grabbing and squeezing his flower. Bumper had been on the receiving end of these many many times and didn't want to be once again. As the clown squeezed it Bumper crouched down and the spray shot over and splattered into the other clown's face. As the water splashed into the other clown's face they both scowled at each other then walked around the cage and began to play fight.

Seeing that both clowns were no leaving him alone Bumper sat up and sighed. He was happy that they were leaving him alone again. He hated his life and just wanted to get out of here. The cage wasn't big enough for him, the clowns played tricks on him, the beast tamer whipped him, the acrobats ignored him, the and everyone else treated him horribly. Once again the blinding light shone down on his face and into his eyes and Bumper turned away again. Why had his cage been positioned in the worst possible place.

Wrapping his paws around the bars he once again like he had done so many times attempted to break free. Pulling, twisting and kicking against the bars he lived in hope that one of the bars would one day come lose and he would be free.

But after 11 minutes of trying and tiring himself out in an attempt to escape Bumper was left unsuccessful. He let go and allowed himself to fall backwards against the other bars where he sat in the cage.

Looking out through the bars at the performers passing by Bumper noticed the beast tamer stopping by and looking at him.
"Thats right bunny boy, don't you try and escape. Your one of our living freaks, one of our natural wondrous freaks of the world. Your gonna stay with us until we've no use for you anymore."

Bumper felt his hopes and dreams of freedom die in that moment and dropped his head. Looking at the beast tamer turn and walk away a single tear dampened his fur as it found its way down his cheek.

[Introduction Box]
Bumper
The Form of a Neo Crew. The Neo Bare Fist Set Sail!  (Open to Anyone who wants to Join The Neo Bare Fist Pirates) Tek4f75843f566ad3464560
Back to top Go down
http://onepiecememories.forumotion.co.uk/
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: The Form of a Neo Crew. The Neo Bare Fist Set Sail! (Open to Anyone who wants to Join The Neo Bare Fist Pirates)   The Form of a Neo Crew. The Neo Bare Fist Set Sail!  (Open to Anyone who wants to Join The Neo Bare Fist Pirates) Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 1:15 pm

Dorian then pulled the door on the cage the bunny was trying to break open with ease. Dorian put his arms on his hips and smiled. Holding a thumbs up to the little bunny.

"Doesn't seem like you like it in there do you? We'll your free to walk around now!"

Dorian then let out a deep laugh as he smiled at the bunny.
Back to top Go down
Juphy

Juphy

PostSubject: Re: The Form of a Neo Crew. The Neo Bare Fist Set Sail! (Open to Anyone who wants to Join The Neo Bare Fist Pirates)   The Form of a Neo Crew. The Neo Bare Fist Set Sail!  (Open to Anyone who wants to Join The Neo Bare Fist Pirates) Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 10:14 am

"Well this is interesting, maybe this stalking won't be a complete waste." said Rekrul as he saw the strange man who a moment ago was yelling about how much he loved the circus deiced to set one of the animals free "I can't blame him, conditions here seem bad." said Rekrul.
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: The Form of a Neo Crew. The Neo Bare Fist Set Sail! (Open to Anyone who wants to Join The Neo Bare Fist Pirates)   The Form of a Neo Crew. The Neo Bare Fist Set Sail!  (Open to Anyone who wants to Join The Neo Bare Fist Pirates) Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 12:20 pm

Dorian cracked his knuckles and then span his neck around as he stretched it up 4 feet it the air. As he let go of holding his head in the air. It span back around down to his body. He then smiled and held a thumbs up to the bunny.

"..You don't seem to like this place do you Big guy? We'll how about you join my crew! We can leave this Island for good!"
Back to top Go down
deathbymanga

deathbymanga

PostSubject: Re: The Form of a Neo Crew. The Neo Bare Fist Set Sail! (Open to Anyone who wants to Join The Neo Bare Fist Pirates)   The Form of a Neo Crew. The Neo Bare Fist Set Sail!  (Open to Anyone who wants to Join The Neo Bare Fist Pirates) Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 7:10 pm

Charon walked out over to the animal cages. His employer was going to cheat him out of work. He probably thought he would do this out of charity or he would fail. Charon didn't do either. Charon was slowly becoming more Machine than man.

As he walked over, he spotted a familiar face.

"Well, well. Captain Dorian"
Back to top Go down
Juphy

Juphy

PostSubject: Re: The Form of a Neo Crew. The Neo Bare Fist Set Sail! (Open to Anyone who wants to Join The Neo Bare Fist Pirates)   The Form of a Neo Crew. The Neo Bare Fist Set Sail!  (Open to Anyone who wants to Join The Neo Bare Fist Pirates) Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 7:57 pm

"Hmm, an interesting fellow that one, he seems to be forming a crew... I must this seems like it might be incredibly entertaining now" said Rekrul
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: The Form of a Neo Crew. The Neo Bare Fist Set Sail! (Open to Anyone who wants to Join The Neo Bare Fist Pirates)   The Form of a Neo Crew. The Neo Bare Fist Set Sail!  (Open to Anyone who wants to Join The Neo Bare Fist Pirates) Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 9:57 am

Dorian then jumped over towards Charon and hugged him tightly.

"CHARON! LONG TIME NO SEE!! I was wondering if you had gotten away safe after the Robot Exploded!"
Back to top Go down
deathbymanga

deathbymanga

PostSubject: Re: The Form of a Neo Crew. The Neo Bare Fist Set Sail! (Open to Anyone who wants to Join The Neo Bare Fist Pirates)   The Form of a Neo Crew. The Neo Bare Fist Set Sail!  (Open to Anyone who wants to Join The Neo Bare Fist Pirates) Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 4:47 pm

"Of course I survived. What kind of genius would I be if I didn't have a back up plan for every situation. I even managed to get some important research material from what was scavenged from the remains of the kingdom."

The Ring Master was struggling in the tangle of wires and was almost crying he was so uncomfortable. "Don't mind him, I'm just waiting for him to agree to pay me like he promised to before. I had forgotten the first rule of business, Always get paid first.

So how have you been, captain?
"
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: The Form of a Neo Crew. The Neo Bare Fist Set Sail! (Open to Anyone who wants to Join The Neo Bare Fist Pirates)   The Form of a Neo Crew. The Neo Bare Fist Set Sail!  (Open to Anyone who wants to Join The Neo Bare Fist Pirates) Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 4:57 pm

"He sounds like a crying Tiger Monkey! I've been great! I'm adding more members to our crew! With a new ambition! We're going to be the strongest crew on the Seas! This bunny man seems like Bare Fist material don't ya think?"

Back to top Go down
deathbymanga

deathbymanga

PostSubject: Re: The Form of a Neo Crew. The Neo Bare Fist Set Sail! (Open to Anyone who wants to Join The Neo Bare Fist Pirates)   The Form of a Neo Crew. The Neo Bare Fist Set Sail!  (Open to Anyone who wants to Join The Neo Bare Fist Pirates) Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 6:10 pm

Charon looked over the rabbit with judging eyes. He was unusual, just he wanted people who had potential. He considered Dorien to be worthy as Captain, but he liked to be the Gate Keeper. "Can't tell yet, Captain. If you may, I would like to test him. Don't worry, I won't use any of my abilities."
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: The Form of a Neo Crew. The Neo Bare Fist Set Sail! (Open to Anyone who wants to Join The Neo Bare Fist Pirates)   The Form of a Neo Crew. The Neo Bare Fist Set Sail!  (Open to Anyone who wants to Join The Neo Bare Fist Pirates) Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 10:16 pm

Dorian held up his thumb and made a cool guy impersonation. Failing epicly on account he was TRYING to be cool.

"..You have my blessing..Young Star Warrior!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Form of a Neo Crew. The Neo Bare Fist Set Sail! (Open to Anyone who wants to Join The Neo Bare Fist Pirates)   The Form of a Neo Crew. The Neo Bare Fist Set Sail!  (Open to Anyone who wants to Join The Neo Bare Fist Pirates) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Form of a Neo Crew. The Neo Bare Fist Set Sail! (Open to Anyone who wants to Join The Neo Bare Fist Pirates)
Page 1 of 1