One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The War on Metal Brain Island. The Bare Fist Pirates v.s The Worlds Smartest Man (Open to The Bare Fist Pirates, if you wish to join PM me)

Go down 
+4
StiX
deathbymanga
Future Shock
TheBlackLuffy
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Maxulus

Maxulus

The War on Metal Brain Island. The Bare Fist Pirates v.s The Worlds Smartest Man (Open to The Bare Fist Pirates, if you wish to join PM me) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The War on Metal Brain Island. The Bare Fist Pirates v.s The Worlds Smartest Man (Open to The Bare Fist Pirates, if you wish to join PM me)   The War on Metal Brain Island. The Bare Fist Pirates v.s The Worlds Smartest Man (Open to The Bare Fist Pirates, if you wish to join PM me) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 2:17 pm

"Hm? What is going on?" the creature on which Dorian stumbled upon said as he felt the human on his body. "Where am I?" he said and he slowly opened his eyes. "Those bastards... They used sleeping gas on me when I was about to attack them... And they brought me here... Damn...". Then, he moved his head around. He had just started getting back at his normal senses. Apparently, around him there was a young, human man. He had a strange way of dressing himself. He was revealing his six packs, he had black baggy pants. As for his face, it was quite emotionless and he had his eyes closed, probably because he was blinded from something... Could that guy be one of his enemies?

"Damn, is he an enemy?"
the panda thought as he got up immediately and looked at Dorian with an angry looking face. He hated humans more than anything else and he would do anything in order to get his revenge on them. Even if it sounded way too random, the panda had a reason for being there, even if it was unexplained at that time. "Who are you?!" he said with a serious look on his face but before he could receive an answer, he turned his head to see a man inside a machine rolling towards his own and Dorian's way. "What the heck?!" he said before he grabbed Dorian, who did not seem to be able to see the enemy approaching, and he started running around the place with great speed, while also saying "Primal Dash!". Who was the panda and what were his motives for being there?
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

The War on Metal Brain Island. The Bare Fist Pirates v.s The Worlds Smartest Man (Open to The Bare Fist Pirates, if you wish to join PM me) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The War on Metal Brain Island. The Bare Fist Pirates v.s The Worlds Smartest Man (Open to The Bare Fist Pirates, if you wish to join PM me)   The War on Metal Brain Island. The Bare Fist Pirates v.s The Worlds Smartest Man (Open to The Bare Fist Pirates, if you wish to join PM me) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 1:48 pm

Just as the object Dorian had just stumbled over had gotten up. Dorian wrapped his arms around him and pulled them both to the ground. Thus, arrows shot out from both walls. Attempting to hit Dorian. Assuming they were dead. Bonard continued running until he was out of sight. Dorian stood up slowly and let go of the man.

"..Sorry about that friend..I gotta catch that fat man who just ran pass..He's very very evil! He's gotta be stopped!"

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The War on Metal Brain Island. The Bare Fist Pirates v.s The Worlds Smartest Man (Open to The Bare Fist Pirates, if you wish to join PM me)   The War on Metal Brain Island. The Bare Fist Pirates v.s The Worlds Smartest Man (Open to The Bare Fist Pirates, if you wish to join PM me) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 7:02 am

Xazer start run off toward Den quickly as he swiftly dodge the thunderbolt Den have send to him. "Wimpy Cat...i have found a very good way to fry you." said Xazer as he dodge another thunderbolt. "Good to hear, because i also found a good way to shock you to death." he said as he raise his hand up, point his index finger toward Xazer. Super Thunder Strike he said as a thin lightning fly very very fast and it hit Xazer's right waist making Xazer shock by the lightning, pushed away a little. "Damn you!" said Xazer as he fall down the ground putting his hand over the place he got shock.

"And what about this!" Lightning Full Blaster said Den as a large amount of lightning drop down over Xazer. "Don't say...! said Xazer in a shocking voice and start to crouch down, heading his face down and use his hand to cover his head. The large amount of thunder rain down over Xazer, making him scream out loud because of the pain. "Haha! That's for going against me!! The only upshot is die!! laughed Den as he start to walk away. "Like....i'll...die....from...a very crappy thunder!! You...don't know much...about me. So just shut you stinging mouth...! said Xazer coldly as he try to stand up. His body are still in pain as it's obvious that he have gone through a great pain, his leg shake...No, his whole body shake, like he can't go on any longer. However, Xazer have gone through such a tough pain for many many time. He used to Got caught in an explosion, While he's in such a pain, he's been attack a powerful move called Rokugun, Got cut by a spikey huge ball...he have gone through it all. He nearly die many many time that even he himself forgot how many, but the pirate adventure alway call him back to life and force him to move on. Maybe it's a destiny that he will live on...so he won't let himself die by such an attack.

Den turn back to look over Xazer. It's clear that he was angry, about the fact that Xazer don't just die, and the word Xazer just say. [color=blue]"You're really are tough! But you will d--"[/blue] said Den. But when he try to say "Die" his speech was cut by Xazer. "Uh.uh! False Statement. The king of hell have told me that...you will die in 20...no 15 Minute. said Xazer as he try to ease his pain. A smile came on his face and his fist was on fire. The pain still bother him, as his leg still shake, and he'll end this quick. "The real game start now...Sorry, but i have happen to gamble my life in this last move....and that mean...You need to gamble yours too!" said Xazer as he crack his fist, lit a smile on his face again.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: The War on Metal Brain Island. The Bare Fist Pirates v.s The Worlds Smartest Man (Open to The Bare Fist Pirates, if you wish to join PM me)   The War on Metal Brain Island. The Bare Fist Pirates v.s The Worlds Smartest Man (Open to The Bare Fist Pirates, if you wish to join PM me) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 11:18 am

"Don't call me "friend", human." the panda said with an evil look on his face, as he stared towards Dorian whom he over-sized. "I don't want any affiliations with any of you... And calling me a friend will mean affiliation. Your human race is the one that is responsible for me... Look at me... I am a talking panda with a sword... What's more usual than that? If it weren't for you, humans, and especially those Government bastards, I wouldn't be here right now... I would be at my home and I wouldn't be the one that would have to carry the weight for fighting against those World Government bastards like this one...". Then, the panda stared towards Bonard who was in his suit, while leaving. "I see..." he said with a serious looking face. "This guy has a way of battling, after all... Unlike those stupids from the Nezumahan Project, he can protect himself. Maybe he learned about the Project and so he took his measurements. Hmph.". Then, the panda unsheathed his sword and he started running towards Bonard's direction, hoping to find him and deal with him. Who was that panda and what were his motives for being there?! As the Bare Fist Pirates progressed through the basement, more and more strange things started going on, including the sudden appearance of that talking panda with the katana...
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: The War on Metal Brain Island. The Bare Fist Pirates v.s The Worlds Smartest Man (Open to The Bare Fist Pirates, if you wish to join PM me)   The War on Metal Brain Island. The Bare Fist Pirates v.s The Worlds Smartest Man (Open to The Bare Fist Pirates, if you wish to join PM me) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 4:44 pm

Dorian then ran with the Panda after Bonard, close behind Bonard's tail. The Suit could run at 250 mph. That was as fast as Dorian could hit a full running speed. Dorian ran with the panda, not at full speed, but fast enough to keep up with Bonard.

"Yeah..humans do suck..but hey. YOUR A TALKING PANDA! I find that amazing! I didn't see many Animals around my town..they were normally fearful of my town in paticular..so I can support your statement..but I do know one thing...Bare..."

Before Dorian finished his words. He cocked his arm back quickly and thusted it forward, punching Bonards Suit in the left knee joint. Causing it to speed out of control up to full speed.

"FIST!! WHAT THIS GUY IS DOING TO ANIMALS IS UNACCEPTABLE! AFTER I FREE THE ANIMALS I'M GONNA FIND KING AND GET OUTTA HERE FOR SURE! YOU HEAR THAT FATTY?!"

Dorian then attempted to kick the suit using the help of his Gomu Gomu no Mi but missed completely.

"DAMN! I missed! I can tell you this..If you really love animals like I do then we should at least team up to beat Bonard..I've seen one of his Mechs on my Ship and he wants it..I don't even think I'll be able to take it down alone..plus he has an Half an Army outside still..getting in here took a lot of effort...Lets take Fatty down, save the Animals, and get out here..you don't have to trust me! Just believe in me!"
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: The War on Metal Brain Island. The Bare Fist Pirates v.s The Worlds Smartest Man (Open to The Bare Fist Pirates, if you wish to join PM me)   The War on Metal Brain Island. The Bare Fist Pirates v.s The Worlds Smartest Man (Open to The Bare Fist Pirates, if you wish to join PM me) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 4:42 am

"That is not something amazing. In fact, it is. Yes... It is an amazing anomaly." Brewmaster said with a cold looking face as he looked at Dorian before he used his Bare Fist attack against Bonard. The guy missed... Most of his attacks seemed to be missing... Did he really believe that he could defeat the smartest man like that? That was something that Brewmaster really wondered... However, there was something in that man... He seemed to be quite determined to do things. That was really surprising. Most of the humans that Brewmaster met in his life were just a bunch of cowards who were trying to use others for their own benefit and to shield theirselves. This guy was quite different. He was battling using his bare fist and so far, he was the first human that the panda met in his journeys that was fighting for somebody else. Even though, those thoughts were coming in his mind, the panda captain could still not deny the fact that this guy was a human. And humans were just trouble...

"Although your proposition sounds interesting, I am afraid I have to deny it... You humans are liars, after all. I cannot trust you, even if I want to. You could be lying to me. The only thing I know is that I am the only fighter for the animals here... And I will not stop at any obstacles in order to free them..." Brewmaster said, answering Dorian's question. Then, he grabbed his katana and he looked towards Bonard. He swiftly moved his sword, creating an air slash and he said "One Sword Style - Air Slash!" as he launched it towards Bonard and his suit. Brewmaster wanted to find out whether the suit could be cut from his powerful air slash or not.
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: The War on Metal Brain Island. The Bare Fist Pirates v.s The Worlds Smartest Man (Open to The Bare Fist Pirates, if you wish to join PM me)   The War on Metal Brain Island. The Bare Fist Pirates v.s The Worlds Smartest Man (Open to The Bare Fist Pirates, if you wish to join PM me) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 8:10 pm

The Suit took minor damage, it was extremely well resistant of sword based attacks. Really any based attacks. Bonard continued running and then summoned 12 Cyborg Animal, 6 Bears with metal claws and a half metal face, and 6 Gorillas, all equipped with giant cannons. The barricade of enemies was to much for Dorian and his new found comer to get pass. Bonard Escaped.

"DAMN HIM! Now we gotta deal with these guys..I'm getting tired of this..We need to find out where the room is that he's making these and destroy it..We don't have to be friends, just help me free the animals!"

The first two Bear's charged at Dorian and the new comer. Dorian cocked his arm back to punch the bear, but it was faster then he thought. The bear slashed downward with his right claw and attempted to cut Dorian and to pieces. Dorian kicked off the wall and rolled out the way. The second bear then charged towards the new comer.

Bear"H....RAAAAAAAAAAA..W!! (Help....Us...PLEASE)"

Dorian knew the bears didn't want to fight them, but had no choice, they were being controlled. Although he couldn't understand them verbally.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: The War on Metal Brain Island. The Bare Fist Pirates v.s The Worlds Smartest Man (Open to The Bare Fist Pirates, if you wish to join PM me)   The War on Metal Brain Island. The Bare Fist Pirates v.s The Worlds Smartest Man (Open to The Bare Fist Pirates, if you wish to join PM me) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 8:23 pm

"Stand back." Brewmaster said with a serious look on his face. Apparently, he knew that in their current state the animals could not do anything. They were forced to attack himself and Dorian even if they did not want to, but they could not stop. Bonard had complete control over them... The only way for them to be helped was to be defeated for a while to the point of not regaining consciousness for a while, so that they would not be forced to do anything else. Brewmaster, even if he did not want to do that, decided to defeat them quickly to the point that they would be unable to do anything for a while, so that he would buy some time for himself to search for a way to free them.

"When I start moving my sword, jump high." Brewmaster continued saying to Dorian as he swiftly moved his sword and pointed forward with it. He looked at the cyborg animals around with a saddened look on his face and sighed before he quickly moved his sword around 360 degrees. At the start, nothing seemed to be going on. However, when Brewmaster sheathed his sword, something unexpected happen. From the parts of the air that he slashed, a circular air wave started spreading towards the cyborg animals that would cut all of them if they got hit. It was a wide radius technique of Brewmaster which he used to take on multiple enemies, just like in this occasion. "One Sword Style - Circle." Brewmaster completed and he waited to see whether his attack worked or not.
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: The War on Metal Brain Island. The Bare Fist Pirates v.s The Worlds Smartest Man (Open to The Bare Fist Pirates, if you wish to join PM me)   The War on Metal Brain Island. The Bare Fist Pirates v.s The Worlds Smartest Man (Open to The Bare Fist Pirates, if you wish to join PM me) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 2:01 am

Dorian then jumped up and grabbed onto a pipe in the ceiling. Clinging to dear life. Dorian could fight a sword user with ease, but it was taking the offensive moves that was hard. Dorian watched as everyone of the cyborg bears were cut down, this just left the Gorillas. Dorian then fell from the ceiling and began punching rapidly.

"SORRY GUYS! I SWEAR I'LL MAKE THIS RIGHT!"

Dorian had finished knocking out the remaining Cyborgs and stopped his attack and cracked his knuckles and stood up straight.

"..Okay...my top priority..Find the Cyborg Chamber and destroy it..."

In some extremely hidden room - Bonard

Bonard, inside his RoBonny. It was slightly damaged from Dorian's attacks. Thought nothing serious. Bonard looked up at the huge figure that stood before him.

"..It's time..you've been completed for 2 years now and have been charging your enternal battier since then..Its now time for us to rule the sea's! ACTIVATE IN 1 HOUR, FOUR NINER SEVEN!"
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: The War on Metal Brain Island. The Bare Fist Pirates v.s The Worlds Smartest Man (Open to The Bare Fist Pirates, if you wish to join PM me)   The War on Metal Brain Island. The Bare Fist Pirates v.s The Worlds Smartest Man (Open to The Bare Fist Pirates, if you wish to join PM me) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 3:41 pm

Brewmaster was staring at Dorian as he was defeating the gorillas, with a saddened look on his face because of the fact that he had to cut down those bears. However, he had to, so that they would not suffer any more. That bastard Bonard... He had done some terrible things to the animals which Brewmaster would never forgive. The more he looked at the cyborg animals, the angrier he was getting... And as he did so, an idea came through his mind. It was not an idea, it was more a desperate solution. He decided to agree to the humans proposition. He would receive his help... Dorian seemed to be quite strong and Brewmaster would have greater chances of defeating the World Government officer with him by his side.

"Damn it..." he said with a serious look on his face. "I guess I will have to follow you..." Brewmaster said as he took a sad expression and he prepared to listen to the response of Dorian. Before Dorian answered, he completed "It is not like I want to... But I have to save those animals... So, if the two of us work together, who knows what we will do. You seem to be a strong martial artist and I am a strong swordsman... So we got to combine our strength to bring an end to this bastard's experiments."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The War on Metal Brain Island. The Bare Fist Pirates v.s The Worlds Smartest Man (Open to The Bare Fist Pirates, if you wish to join PM me)   The War on Metal Brain Island. The Bare Fist Pirates v.s The Worlds Smartest Man (Open to The Bare Fist Pirates, if you wish to join PM me) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 6:13 am

Xazer dash toward Den with fire on his fist and yet dodging all the thunderbolt coming his way. A thunderbolt come toward him as he jump to dodge the thunderbolt and yet while on the air, another thunderbolt come toward him as he narrowly dodge it toward the left. He land down to the ground as a thin air was make by the clashing between Xazer's foot and the ground. He does a cartwheel as soon as he land to doge another thunderbolt. "Those thunderbolt are pretty irritating!" said Xazer. "Of course they are! Because it's the thunder from the godness!!" shouted Den as another Thunderbolt attempt to strike Xazer.

Xazer feel that he's now close enough toward Den as he jump up toward Den, dodging the last thunderbolt. With his right fist on fire, he gather all his strength and attempt to punch Den. Den see the punch coming toward his foe as gather his strength and try to block the attack with fist to fist. A strong air was make due to the clash and yet Xazer got pushed away to the ground, as he land on his feet while Den got push away a little. Without a second of rest, Xazer jump up trying to kick Den in his face but Den use his arm to block the attack. As soon as the attack was block, Xazer quickly grab Den's hand at using it, he jump headi g toward Den face as he throw a kick into his face. "I've found your weakness..." said Xazer as his hair shadow his eyes.Fire Fist! shouted Xazer as he make flame on both of his hand and begin to punch Den's stomache rapidly.

He punch Den rapidly making Den's stomach skin burnt and make Den nearly unconscious. Xazer drove a final punch toward the same spot making the Big Muscular guy flying. "Sorry, i've added too much heat. I'm afraid to tell you, but you are...burnt" said Xazer coldly as he start to walk out. "No...no...not yet. I haven't been burnt yet. I won't fall...for the like of you. he said as he start to use his thunderbolt to zap his heart making himself conscious again. Den cough as he try to stand up again, but he haven't been fully heal yet. "How dare you!! I've spent much time to cook you...so just rest already!!" shouted Xazer as he start to dash off toward aden again. While getting newr he jump up and raise his leg up attempt to drop his leg on Den forecfully. "Wait...i haven't name this attack yet. Ok, one quick name. Drunken Dolphin eating Pizaa!" shouted Xazer as he drop his to Den head making the guy fall down again. Xazer sit down because of tiredness, as he rest on the unconscious guy's back.

Elite Member Left: 3
(I think it's like that right? TBL beat one, Genshi beat one and i beat one. Or maybe the one Genshi fight haven't die yet...i'm confused >.<)
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: The War on Metal Brain Island. The Bare Fist Pirates v.s The Worlds Smartest Man (Open to The Bare Fist Pirates, if you wish to join PM me)   The War on Metal Brain Island. The Bare Fist Pirates v.s The Worlds Smartest Man (Open to The Bare Fist Pirates, if you wish to join PM me) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 8:18 pm

((Keep RPing, Joker, look around the base and find Dorian and Brew. We only have Cob's Elite left.))
Back to top Go down
deathbymanga

deathbymanga

PostSubject: Re: The War on Metal Brain Island. The Bare Fist Pirates v.s The Worlds Smartest Man (Open to The Bare Fist Pirates, if you wish to join PM me)   The War on Metal Brain Island. The Bare Fist Pirates v.s The Worlds Smartest Man (Open to The Bare Fist Pirates, if you wish to join PM me) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 8:50 pm

OOC: Sorry guys, I got grounded and I had been kicked off the Chat Box a week before so I couldn't even tell anyone. Sorry. ;P

Charon stood over the Mecha. It had collapsed just for a second after he smashed into it with a Delta Fire!. The Mecha's large, Ball-bearing wheel was still spinning but it was in the air due to its large torso laying stuck on the ground.

The Mecha pushed itself up, but Charon wouldn't have it get back up. The Machine's driving system was much more sophisticated than his. Not to mention its flexibility and striking distance was greater than his.

Grabbing the Mecha's large ball-bearing wheel, Charon swung the giant Mecha overhead and down, smashing several circuits in the process.
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: The War on Metal Brain Island. The Bare Fist Pirates v.s The Worlds Smartest Man (Open to The Bare Fist Pirates, if you wish to join PM me)   The War on Metal Brain Island. The Bare Fist Pirates v.s The Worlds Smartest Man (Open to The Bare Fist Pirates, if you wish to join PM me) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 6:12 pm

Dorian walked with Brewmaster to a door that had a sign that said "Robotosizer" on it. Dorian easily kicked down the door and began looking around. He was shocked to see such a horrible sight. Animals being disected on silver tables and their organs and body parts being replaced with shiny metal weapons. Dorian walked more into the room and gripped his fist. He grinned his teeth and looked up into the sealing. Hearing a "THUMP" sound. Like something big was walking.

"..Animal Guy....I swear....I'm going to free all these animals...I won't leave this Island till their all free!"

Dorian saw a huge computer like robot that had many screens and arms. It seemed to be keeping everything going. Dorian then threw his arms and began punching the robot. Constantly, one hit after another he took the robot down. Destroying it. As he destroyed it, walls fell down, freeing hidden animals! Bunny's came out of one camber. Bears and Lions and Tigers came out their separate area. Dorian had seemed to have freed them. The rest of the room began to go crazy. Dorian then began running towards the door with all the animals following him.

"EVERYONE FOLLOW ME! THIS IS THE WAY OUT!"

Dorian, with a entire army of animals then began to run through the hall like an angry mob.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: The War on Metal Brain Island. The Bare Fist Pirates v.s The Worlds Smartest Man (Open to The Bare Fist Pirates, if you wish to join PM me)   The War on Metal Brain Island. The Bare Fist Pirates v.s The Worlds Smartest Man (Open to The Bare Fist Pirates, if you wish to join PM me) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 6:28 pm

"I guess I have no other choice but to put my faith in you..." Brewmaster commented as the human broke the cages of the animals and set them free, surprising Brewmaster who was looking at him, surprised. Apparently, Brewmaster was surprised because of the fact that he had never met such kind-hearted humans before... Maybe Dorian was different...

"Could he be different? Could he not be like the usual humans?" Brewmaster thought for a second, as he kept following Dorian who was leading the animals out of the facility...
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: The War on Metal Brain Island. The Bare Fist Pirates v.s The Worlds Smartest Man (Open to The Bare Fist Pirates, if you wish to join PM me)   The War on Metal Brain Island. The Bare Fist Pirates v.s The Worlds Smartest Man (Open to The Bare Fist Pirates, if you wish to join PM me) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 6:00 pm

Dorian came to a door that said exit on it and ran a bit faster then all the other animals. He then jumped into the air and held his right foot close to his body and brought his knee up. Dorian then bit his thumb and waited.

"STAND BACK I DON'T WANT ANY MORE OF YOU HARMLESS ANIMALS TO BE HURT ANY MORE THEN YOU'VE ALREADY BEEN...BARE KNEE!!!!!!"

Dorian then blew air into this Knee. The sheer force of the air made his knee as hard as a boulder. He then kneed the door down and landed on the ground. As he looked up, they were back out side. They had made it to an open plane. Nothing but dust and ground. No green life what so ever. As Dorian began to stand up. The ground then began to open up, the entire base was being brought from under ground. All the walls began to sink into the floor and the gaps were the walls were began to fill with the floor. Now, who ever was in the base currently or on the Island would be on one large plane.

OOC:Guys get ready to post again..we're gonna fight this thing like they fought Oz
Back to top Go down
Argent

Argent

PostSubject: Re: The War on Metal Brain Island. The Bare Fist Pirates v.s The Worlds Smartest Man (Open to The Bare Fist Pirates, if you wish to join PM me)   The War on Metal Brain Island. The Bare Fist Pirates v.s The Worlds Smartest Man (Open to The Bare Fist Pirates, if you wish to join PM me) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 1:41 pm

Looking around the large facility Leroy panicked. There were so many enemies and the halls all look the same. <Where the hell is Dorian.> He had taken off so quickly leaving him to fend for himself. Although he had not suffered much. He was getting tired more so from the search. "DORIII WHERE ARE YOU" Spinning down the hall he hears familiar noises and heads there. Stepping through the room he see's numerous animals, what was left of them and a huge robot. Even grander than the one that had been in the ship. Looking back at the animals parts his face goes green with disgust.
Back to top Go down
deathbymanga

deathbymanga

PostSubject: Re: The War on Metal Brain Island. The Bare Fist Pirates v.s The Worlds Smartest Man (Open to The Bare Fist Pirates, if you wish to join PM me)   The War on Metal Brain Island. The Bare Fist Pirates v.s The Worlds Smartest Man (Open to The Bare Fist Pirates, if you wish to join PM me) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 11:55 am

The mecha found its back to be shatter and then wires zoomed through every nook and cranny of its body, sealing it up in the suit. "Sorry, my captain needs me right now."

Releasing the wires after tying them up, he turned and saw the giant robot towering over them all. "I traded that fight for this? Screw this, I'm going back to fighting the guy from before." But he didn't. He didn't have time, cause if things were as bad as they were with that last guy, then this guy would need all of their efforts.

He began transforming his body into Ultra-light Tank Mode, giving him much faster angling and maneuvability.
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: The War on Metal Brain Island. The Bare Fist Pirates v.s The Worlds Smartest Man (Open to The Bare Fist Pirates, if you wish to join PM me)   The War on Metal Brain Island. The Bare Fist Pirates v.s The Worlds Smartest Man (Open to The Bare Fist Pirates, if you wish to join PM me) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 5:20 pm

Dorian then enlarged his Fist by sending the air from his knee to his fist. This served two purposes, the ultimate purpose was to fight the giant robot. The second was to becon down the rest of his crew. Since everyone would be able to see and run to them. He had to wave them down some how. Dorian jumped 30 feet into the air and swung his arm back.

"..I'LL CRUSH YOUR STUPID ROBOT FOR WHAT YOU DID TO THOSE INNOCENT ANIMALS!"

Just before Dorian delivered his attack. A hatch in the chest of the robot opened up revealing none other then King. He had been turned into a Cyborg. King was controlling the Robot's insides. Keeping it running. While Bonard controlled its actions. Dorian's eyes widened in sheer shock. This was tragic. One of his friends had been taken away from him. Dorian's rage then boiled over and he delivered the punch any way. But angled it to the face of the robot. Bonard then put the Giant robots hand in the way and easily blocked the attack. Dorian was shot back into the ground from sheer force.

Bonard:"WAHAHAHAHA! HE'S THE PERFECT PERSON TO KEEP THE INSIDES OF MY GIGA BON RUNNING! HE KNOWS THE WORKS LIKE THE BACK OF HIS HAND ODDLY ENOUGH! HE'S MY NEW RIGHT HAND ASSISTANT! SAY HELLO TO...MECH-KING!"

Mech-King:"......."

Dorian slammed into the ground and began bouncing away towards the Golden Fist. He then slammed into the side of the ship and was out cold.

((OOC: Guys use team work to fight the thing Like the straw Hats did. Dorian's gonna use the Robot we found in the last thread to beat it..its gonna be a giant robot fight XD lol))
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: The War on Metal Brain Island. The Bare Fist Pirates v.s The Worlds Smartest Man (Open to The Bare Fist Pirates, if you wish to join PM me)   The War on Metal Brain Island. The Bare Fist Pirates v.s The Worlds Smartest Man (Open to The Bare Fist Pirates, if you wish to join PM me) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 8:21 am

"You bastard!" Brewmaster said with an angry look on his face, as he looked at Bonard who was standing inside the giant mecha. Apparently, Brewmaster's hatred for Bonard was great. That guy... He used animals, as if they were mere tools. He experimented on animals and made them suffer... And that was something that Brewmaster could never forget nor forgive. Without even thinking and based solely on his supreme instinct, Brewmaster drew his sword and pointed with it towards Bonard. Afterwards, he moved the sword swiftly and slashed the air multiple times, creating a few air slashes that moved towards the giant mecha and attempted to damage it... Brewmaster had just started attacking the World Government scientist...

"You will not get away from me, Bonard!" he screamed as the attacks were moving towards the giant robot...
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: The War on Metal Brain Island. The Bare Fist Pirates v.s The Worlds Smartest Man (Open to The Bare Fist Pirates, if you wish to join PM me)   The War on Metal Brain Island. The Bare Fist Pirates v.s The Worlds Smartest Man (Open to The Bare Fist Pirates, if you wish to join PM me) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 6:11 pm

Bonard laughed and controlled the mecha suit. The suit's right arm rose and made a fist in front of Brewmaster. It then flung its finger forward, completely deflecting the slashes like they weren't even there. It also flicked Brewmaster, although it seemed like nothing. The severity of the attack would be extremely intense for a human.

Bonard:"YOUR VERY SKILLED! YA-BA YABA YABA YABA YABA! BUT MY MEGA BON 1.0 IS THE ULTIMATE WAR-MACHINE! ITS HIGHLY ENFORCED ARMOUR IS IMPENETRABLE FROM THE OUTSIDE OFF EVEN THE STRONGEST CANNON BLAST! THIS MACHINE COULD CRUSH TWELVE FLEETS OF SHIPS AND NOT GET A SCRATCH! BEHOLD MY UTTER GENIUS AND FACE THE TRUE POWER OF BONARD SCOTT LUDWIG!!!"
Back to top Go down
deathbymanga

deathbymanga

PostSubject: Re: The War on Metal Brain Island. The Bare Fist Pirates v.s The Worlds Smartest Man (Open to The Bare Fist Pirates, if you wish to join PM me)   The War on Metal Brain Island. The Bare Fist Pirates v.s The Worlds Smartest Man (Open to The Bare Fist Pirates, if you wish to join PM me) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 6:48 pm

Charon decided that he was needed one the dance-floor. Creating a Wall out of his Wires, he lowered the stiffness of the mass of wires until it was as elastic as a pillow. He then positioned it to catch Brewmaster after he was tossed asside by the opponent.

Charon still wasn't ready to get in close and ruin his Jumbo Black Bumblebee, so instead, he Ran hundreds of wires down the ground and sent them over to the machine like snakes.

They surrounded the War Machine and all rose up, wrapping themselves around the machine while trying to find a nock or cranny to slip inside. While a cannonball might not penetrate its defenses from the outside, an attack from the inside might do it instead.
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: The War on Metal Brain Island. The Bare Fist Pirates v.s The Worlds Smartest Man (Open to The Bare Fist Pirates, if you wish to join PM me)   The War on Metal Brain Island. The Bare Fist Pirates v.s The Worlds Smartest Man (Open to The Bare Fist Pirates, if you wish to join PM me) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 10:13 pm

Bonard looked on screen that had an out look on the Mecha Bon's entire body. It showed infiltration in the right leg. Bonard then pressed a button and caused the Mecha to kick upwards, causing it to pull who ever was tying its way into the Mecha's leg. Bonard then pressed a lever forward and caused the Mecha to stomp down, pulling the attacker towards the foot in attempt to step on him.

Bonard:"BE CRUSHED YOU FOOL!!"
Back to top Go down
deathbymanga

deathbymanga

PostSubject: Re: The War on Metal Brain Island. The Bare Fist Pirates v.s The Worlds Smartest Man (Open to The Bare Fist Pirates, if you wish to join PM me)   The War on Metal Brain Island. The Bare Fist Pirates v.s The Worlds Smartest Man (Open to The Bare Fist Pirates, if you wish to join PM me) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 6:05 am

Luckily Charon had remained a distance from the Machine when he used his wires, because that distance allowed him to move in accordance to the sudden pull.

Charon extended his wires further as he was being pulled by the Machine to slow himself down (there as no way he could grow them as fast as they were being pulled) and he started running around the Machine, using the curve to resist the pull and wrap the wires around the legs.

Using the high-speed of this form, he was capable of moving around fast enough that by the time the leg had dropped back down, he was already on its left side.

"I'll keep him pinned, you guys try to topple him over!"
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: The War on Metal Brain Island. The Bare Fist Pirates v.s The Worlds Smartest Man (Open to The Bare Fist Pirates, if you wish to join PM me)   The War on Metal Brain Island. The Bare Fist Pirates v.s The Worlds Smartest Man (Open to The Bare Fist Pirates, if you wish to join PM me) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 7:15 pm

"Damn it! This thing is quite powerful! Those human bastards sure know how to make a machine!" were the words of Brewmaster who was surprised to see that his air slash actually did not do anything to the giant mecha, other than minor scratches. Bonard had definitely created a powerful machine that was of the highest caliber. It was a quite advanced robot. However, Brewmaster did not value things like these. He wanted to take his revenge on Bonard for what he did and he would not stop at anything to do so.

"BONARD! LOOK AT ME! DO YOU REMEMBER ME?!" Brewmaster said with an angry look on his face, while looking towards the place where Bonard was standing inside... "I AM YOUR CREATION! I AM YOUR PERFECT CREATION! YET, YOU FAILED TO CONTROL ME AND I ESCAPED FROM YOU... I AM A FAILED EXPERIMENT OF YOURS AND I WILL PROVE THAT LIKE MYSELF, THIS MACHINE IS A FAILED EXPERIMENT, AS WELL!" he shouted as he started running with great speed towards the leg that was not occupied. While running, he raised his arm which was carrying his sword horizontally with his shoulder and he placed his sword horizontally as well. And as he did so, he attempted to perform a slash on the giant mecha's leg in order to cut it down.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The War on Metal Brain Island. The Bare Fist Pirates v.s The Worlds Smartest Man (Open to The Bare Fist Pirates, if you wish to join PM me)   The War on Metal Brain Island. The Bare Fist Pirates v.s The Worlds Smartest Man (Open to The Bare Fist Pirates, if you wish to join PM me) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The War on Metal Brain Island. The Bare Fist Pirates v.s The Worlds Smartest Man (Open to The Bare Fist Pirates, if you wish to join PM me)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next