One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The War on Metal Brain Island. The Bare Fist Pirates v.s The Worlds Smartest Man (Open to The Bare Fist Pirates, if you wish to join PM me)

Go down 
+4
StiX
deathbymanga
Future Shock
TheBlackLuffy
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

The War on Metal Brain Island. The Bare Fist Pirates v.s The Worlds Smartest Man (Open to The Bare Fist Pirates, if you wish to join PM me) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The War on Metal Brain Island. The Bare Fist Pirates v.s The Worlds Smartest Man (Open to The Bare Fist Pirates, if you wish to join PM me)   The War on Metal Brain Island. The Bare Fist Pirates v.s The Worlds Smartest Man (Open to The Bare Fist Pirates, if you wish to join PM me) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 10:51 am

As Dorian got deeper into the Island. He began to hear less of the battle. It was silent like a church mouse. Dorian knew something was up. He felt the presents of a extremely strong foe. Some one who was just about the same strength of him. Dorian looked around for a body to match the presents, but couldn't pin point it. Out of no were, a huge tree was thrown towards Dorian. Dorian easily jumped 5 feet into the air and avoided the attack. As he was in mid air. Another tree had been thrown at him. This one Dorian opened up his right palm and extended his arm out forward, stopping the tree. As he was getting ready to retaliate. The Three had been cut into fours. Dorian quickly kicked his left foot off the tree and landed on the floor.

????: You are quiet skilled...Skinny Boy..

"Who are you!"

Dorian saw a tall, very built man standing before him. He was about 12 feet tall and had long slim arms. His fist were about the size of miniature boulders and his face was a weird circle like shape. His legs were as slim as his arms and his eyes were almost always narrowed. He was suited in a all black suit with a huge green cloak around his shoulders. Dorian kept his stance. This man was truly skilled.

????: I am Domino...2nd Member of the Elite 5 Fighters Division on Metal Brain Island..I am here to halt your rampage..

[Introduction Box]
Name: Domino
Ability: Spin Spin Fruit, Lucho Lebrea

Domino then took his fighting Stance and began to pace back and forth as if he were Dancing. What fighting Style was this? Dorian was prepared for the worst. Domino then began spinning rapidly until he launched him self at Dorian. He was so fast Dorian couldn't even see him cover the distance between him. He then grabbed Dorian's shoulders and began spinning around even faster. He then finished by throwing Dorian into a Tree at 200 mph. Dorian slammed into the tree and flew through about 4 more before stopping.

"Damn! How'd you do that!?"

Domino: I ate the Spin Spin Fruit...with it I can spin as fast as I want and not get dizzy...Its very helpful in my Lucho Leabra Wrestling Style..Now..Let's continue..

Back Near Jacob

About 300 Men surrounding Jacob were instantly cut down. All falling around him, but the attack wasn't Jacobs. A moderately tall man, about 5 foot 9 inches was standing in front of Jacob. The man had a very very slim build. It was like if he turned side was he'd disappear. The man's eye's were hidden by black sunglasses. He wore no shirt and had a blue cloak covering his body.

???: Shhhhh...YOUR TO LOUD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
deathbymanga

deathbymanga

The War on Metal Brain Island. The Bare Fist Pirates v.s The Worlds Smartest Man (Open to The Bare Fist Pirates, if you wish to join PM me) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The War on Metal Brain Island. The Bare Fist Pirates v.s The Worlds Smartest Man (Open to The Bare Fist Pirates, if you wish to join PM me)   The War on Metal Brain Island. The Bare Fist Pirates v.s The Worlds Smartest Man (Open to The Bare Fist Pirates, if you wish to join PM me) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 1:49 pm

Seeing all the grunts get taken out, Charon decided that it was time for him to finish this with one of those bosses standing in his way towards the castle. The giant mecha stood twice the size of his Jumbo Black Bumblebee, which was already 7 feet tall. The robot seemed to be supported by a large ball, but after blinking, the giant machine vanished from sight and appeared on his side, smashing its palm into his side.

Even inside his own mecha, the blow was still tough, so he got back up and pointed his finger at the giant mecha. "What's your name? I'll want to know what I'll be writing on your tombstone when this is finished."

????: I am Rabbit...3rd Member of the Elite 5 Fighters Division on Metal Brain Island..I am here to halt your rampage..

[Introduction Box]
Name: Rabbit-kun
Ability: Soru, Geppo, Cyborg, Mecha
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: The War on Metal Brain Island. The Bare Fist Pirates v.s The Worlds Smartest Man (Open to The Bare Fist Pirates, if you wish to join PM me)   The War on Metal Brain Island. The Bare Fist Pirates v.s The Worlds Smartest Man (Open to The Bare Fist Pirates, if you wish to join PM me) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 5:01 pm

((OOC: Feel free to make your own characters. Just don't make the 1st one...or any of Bonard's Personal Guards..you guys can create who you fight thought..))

Dorian shook off the blow like it was nothing and stood up straight. Getting back into his fighting stance. Dorian knew this guy was strong. He should have been on guard. Dorian then charged towards Domino and kept his fist close to his face. As if he were going into a boxing stance. Dorian then delivered a blinding fast left punch in Domino's direction. Domino easly evaded the attack by moving to the right. Dorian then shot his right armt towards Domino. Attempting to hit him again. Domino evaded that attack by moving to the left this time. Dorian then followed up by pulling his arms back towards him in attempt to grab Domino. Sadly he was to slow. Domino jumped onto Dorian's arms and rode them back towards him. Just before they reached Dorian, Domino jumped off his arms and did a falling double knee drop. Crashing into Dorian's shoulders.

Domino: Double Knee Drop!!

"GRUAAAAAAAH!!"

Before Dorian hit the floor. Domino squeezed his legs together, latching them onto Dorian's dead. He then used his own physical strength to pull Dorian into the air with a aerial back flip and slammed Dorian into the ground.

Domino:Lucho Knee Slam!!

"GUAH!! HUMAN AIR BAG!!..."

Catching Domino off guard. Dorian inflated his entire body. Shooting Domino into the air. Dorian shook off the attack and looked up at Domino who was in mid air. Dorian then took aim and sent a quick Bare Fist Towards Domino, punching him dead in the jaw. Domino fell to the ground slightly unconscious. Dorian followed up by kneeling down to the ground. He then spun around and extended his right leg out. Thus, he slammed it into Domino's Gut. Slamming him to the ground with great force.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The War on Metal Brain Island. The Bare Fist Pirates v.s The Worlds Smartest Man (Open to The Bare Fist Pirates, if you wish to join PM me)   The War on Metal Brain Island. The Bare Fist Pirates v.s The Worlds Smartest Man (Open to The Bare Fist Pirates, if you wish to join PM me) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 1:17 am

Xazer!!!! Why don't you prepared yourself to drove those annoying pirate away! Stop cooking! Get your knife and staff to fight! One of the man shouted toward a guy who was cooking. Sorry...but I only cook...no fighting. He replied with a firm stern face. It's been awhile since Xazer work here. He play hero to help a guy but then he got so beat up. He drift himself along a ship unconscious yet he have no where to go so he work as a cook here. He hate people here so now when an intruder came...it's time to escape.

You want to die that bad!!! The same guy shouted as he drew forth his Sword. Xazer ignored him because now he was attracted to the sound of someone shouted "King". He grin then turn to the other guy. May I ask you something before your death...What was that guy looking for? A guy name King or he want to be King? The other guy frowned as Xazer ignored him and yet asking him weird question, also talking that he was going to die. He grip his sword tightly then run forward Xazer. Xazer dodged the attack and kicked into the other guy stomach making him fall down. How rude...not answering my question...

Xazer open the door of the kitchen as he walk outside the house two cyborg block his way as they're on duty to guar the kitchen. The two cyborg quickly turn their head as they heard Xazer footstep. One of them open their mouth What do you want? Xazer smile as his hand on fire Maybe...escape
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: The War on Metal Brain Island. The Bare Fist Pirates v.s The Worlds Smartest Man (Open to The Bare Fist Pirates, if you wish to join PM me)   The War on Metal Brain Island. The Bare Fist Pirates v.s The Worlds Smartest Man (Open to The Bare Fist Pirates, if you wish to join PM me) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 4:04 am

"Heh, and who the hell are you? Ah well I guess that doesn't really matter, now does it. Chances are you're an enemy and by the looks of it, you're also a swordsman. Which means you're fair game!" Jacob said.

Lifting his sword to his right, Jacob changed the slim man. With a great swiftness, the swordsman slashed his large sword at the man. If the attack hit, it would leave a large gash. Jacob held back trying to gauge the strength of the foe first of all.
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: The War on Metal Brain Island. The Bare Fist Pirates v.s The Worlds Smartest Man (Open to The Bare Fist Pirates, if you wish to join PM me)   The War on Metal Brain Island. The Bare Fist Pirates v.s The Worlds Smartest Man (Open to The Bare Fist Pirates, if you wish to join PM me) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 10:04 am

Dorian kept his guard up. This guy was strong, so he had too. Domino got up slowly.

Domino: I can see your very skilled..but I let my guard down..I'll be serious from here on out..

"I can't lose here..not till I get King back..so GET OUT MY WAY!!"

At that, Domino disappeared from clear sight. Dorian kept his cool, he listened and waited. But heard nothing. Suddenly Domino reappeared from underground! Dorian did a front flip forward and got out of Domino's ferice attack. Domino then attempted to punch Dorian in the spine right on his neck. Dorian luckily was able to avoid it. Domino then landed on solid ground and followed up with his next move.

Domino: Slicing Tornado...

"..huh?.."

Domino then span rapidly and sped towards Dorian. Dorian easily evaded the attack and looked at Domino. Domino then easily cut through 4 trees like butter.

"..okay...must avoid that.."

OOC: Cob you can make your own character. I mean it'll make it eaiser for me.
Back to top Go down
Future Shock

Future Shock

PostSubject: Re: The War on Metal Brain Island. The Bare Fist Pirates v.s The Worlds Smartest Man (Open to The Bare Fist Pirates, if you wish to join PM me)   The War on Metal Brain Island. The Bare Fist Pirates v.s The Worlds Smartest Man (Open to The Bare Fist Pirates, if you wish to join PM me) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 9:11 pm

Van was running though the corridor, looking for any sign of King. So far he had no luck. His patience was running thin, when he began hearing a laugh. It was a shrill 'he-he-he-he-heeee', echoing through the halls. Van began fingering one of his guns, in case an enemy popped out of the blue.

"You're not one of us. That means I get to play with you a bit." Van heard, with that same shrill voice.

In the shadows ahead of him, Van made out a silhouette. It was a short person with what appeared to be a hat, didn't seem like much trouble. Van drew his pistol and took aim. The silhouette then grew several feet taller and gained several more legs. Whoever this was then began running up the walls, at an alarming speed.

"Try to keep up, he he he he heeeee. I am Kade, the 4th member of the elite 5. Maybe i know where your friend is? HE HE HEEEE." the voice trailed off into the darkness.

[Introduction Box]
Name: Kade
Ability: Spider Spider Fruit model arachne

Van sighed and began shooting at the dark, trying to hit his opponent. He heard the laughter continue, so he must've missed.

"Let's play, little boy." said Van, beginning the chase.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The War on Metal Brain Island. The Bare Fist Pirates v.s The Worlds Smartest Man (Open to The Bare Fist Pirates, if you wish to join PM me)   The War on Metal Brain Island. The Bare Fist Pirates v.s The Worlds Smartest Man (Open to The Bare Fist Pirates, if you wish to join PM me) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 9:36 pm

Xazer have done beating up two of the cyborg. He pick out a lollipop from his pocket as he unwrap the cover and start putting it in his mouth. Where should I go next? I think I should meet the guy who shouted King.

As Xazer was walking he bumped into a big muscular guy. The big guy have white beard. He turned back toward Xazer. Who are you? Are you trying to betray or something? Xazer looked up into the guy face. Hi, I'm Xazer! And I want a fight As simple-minded as ever he ask a guy for a fight without knowing anything. Well at least he knew something...

The Big guy frowned and suddenly a bolt was fired from his hand while Xazer manage to dodge it. Do you know who am I? Xazer smile Such a cold greeting from one of the Elite 5. And I have been holding a grudge against you!! How dare you complain my food, last time!?

[[[ Introduction Box ]]]
Name: Den
Ability: Hito Hito no Mi: Moderu Zeus
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: The War on Metal Brain Island. The Bare Fist Pirates v.s The Worlds Smartest Man (Open to The Bare Fist Pirates, if you wish to join PM me)   The War on Metal Brain Island. The Bare Fist Pirates v.s The Worlds Smartest Man (Open to The Bare Fist Pirates, if you wish to join PM me) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 10:25 pm

Dorian waited for Domino to start moving in his direction. Dorian then used his Gomu Gomu no mi powers to stretch out and grab Domino. Sadly though, he was cut deeply on his elbow. He pulled his arms back to normal and kept his stance.

"Dammit he's so fast! It's like fighting a tornado of blades! Just like when I trained with Leon!"

Flash Back

A few months before now on a random island on the Grandline. From even miles away you could hear yells and grunts as if some one where hitting something. It was Dorian! Dorian and Leon had been training together once again so Dorian could stand more of a chance against strong opponents. Dorian attempted to punch Leon, but was cut on his arm. So he pulled it back. He then did a barrell roll to the right and threw two punches. But Leon easily evaded and smacked away both of Dorians fist with the tip of his sword.

"..Dammit Leon this isn't fair! Your hundreds times stronger then I am!"

Leon: "Dorian...your going to get much stronger then I am faster then you think..but only of you push your self..if you have something you wanna protect then calm your mind and focus! There's nothing you can't do.."

Present

".......I can see you..."

Dorian opened his eyes and let out a deep breath. Watching Domino spin towards him. He saw him as if he were moving in slow motion. Dorian then delivered a powerful straight punch to Dominos jaw. Sending him flying.

"...Your not going to be able to use that technique anymore...just now..I'VE GOTTEN 5 TIMES FASTER!!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The War on Metal Brain Island. The Bare Fist Pirates v.s The Worlds Smartest Man (Open to The Bare Fist Pirates, if you wish to join PM me)   The War on Metal Brain Island. The Bare Fist Pirates v.s The Worlds Smartest Man (Open to The Bare Fist Pirates, if you wish to join PM me) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 3:07 am

The tall and muscular man wasn't calm himself from the irrational a while ago yet. Your food suck, Traitor! Den take out a big Axe that have been lying along the wall for quite some time. Within it heavy weight and Den's powerful strength he smash the axe down heading for Xazer however Xazer manage to dodge it on time and when the Axe smash to the floor it make a small hole. Den didn't let Xazer time to catch his breathe as he continue to swing the heavy axe aiming for Xazer's head. Xazer see the axe caming his way so he jumped and then land on the Axe. He quickly do his action as his main purpose on stepping on the axe was to make Den unbalance. As he was standing on the big axe, he lighted up his fist within fire. Xazer prepare his feet with fire for a boost to jump high enough and punch Den, unfortunately Xazer's guard was down while he was preparing. Den didn't get himself off balance by just his weight. Den launched a Thunderbolt into Xazer making Xazer got electrified and fall down to the ground. Damn! This guy is the real deal!
Back to top Go down
Hikaru

Hikaru

PostSubject: Re: The War on Metal Brain Island. The Bare Fist Pirates v.s The Worlds Smartest Man (Open to The Bare Fist Pirates, if you wish to join PM me)   The War on Metal Brain Island. The Bare Fist Pirates v.s The Worlds Smartest Man (Open to The Bare Fist Pirates, if you wish to join PM me) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 3:20 pm

Franklin woke up with blueprints in his face, he had fallen asleep while he was finishing one of his weapons, he got up and walked over too a bottle of champain, and drank what was left, he suddenly felt full with power, he walked back to the table, all of his invention ideas where a reality The music box of death, the harpunes, even the sniper cannons where made and standing on deck, all 20 of them.
Suddenly he heard a noise on the main deck, Franklin quickly turned on his X-ray vision to see who it was, too his suprise it wasn't any of the crew members it was a stranger, Franklin grabbed some of the stuf he had, 20 franklin specials, 3 franklin harpunes, the power bracelets and aclets, the music box of death, the RC disc, 20 smoke pills, 20 poison pills and 20 sleep pills and ran up on deck, when he got up there he stood face to face with a 2 and a half meter high man with tattoes all over his body, Hold it right there smart guy, who are you? Franklin said as he put on the power bracelets and aclets

(Name: Molgrath Robertson)
(bounty: 1 000 000 beri)
(rank: the 3rd elite 5 member)

Molgrath stopped in his actions when he heard the voice, damn it, I thought I was all alone here Molgrath thought as he turned around to see this man in overall looking at him, Molgrath couldn't hold himself, he spouted out in laughter by the sight of the man in front of him, he got an even higher laughing attack even though he was the third member of the elite 5, he always had a hard time keeping his pokerface in battle, when he had stopped laughing, he said My name bare fist pirate is Molgrath Robertson and if you want to surrvive, leave this ship and let me take comand over it, ok. then he started to walk towards the helm of the ship.

(is this ok?)
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: The War on Metal Brain Island. The Bare Fist Pirates v.s The Worlds Smartest Man (Open to The Bare Fist Pirates, if you wish to join PM me)   The War on Metal Brain Island. The Bare Fist Pirates v.s The Worlds Smartest Man (Open to The Bare Fist Pirates, if you wish to join PM me) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 5:01 pm

OOC: that's fine. Cob your character can be Bonards Personal guards.

Dorian staired Domino down. He had wasted enough time already on this guy. Dorian closed his eyes and clentched his fists together. Domino smirked and disappeared from clear sight. Dorian then extended his fist straight out in front of him and punched Domino dead in the nose. Dorian then followed up with a spinning round house kick to Dominos kidney. Sending him flying to the right. Dorian then did a sideways flip and did a very violent kick to Dominos rib. Dorian then did a front flip and slammed his leg into Domino's gut. Domino seemed inconious. Domino rolled to the left 6 times and caught his balance. He coughed up about a cup of blood and looked up at Dorian as he kneeled on the ground.

Domino: what is this!? I swear he wasn't this strong a few seconds ago..who is beast!? I can barely keep up!
Back to top Go down
deathbymanga

deathbymanga

PostSubject: Re: The War on Metal Brain Island. The Bare Fist Pirates v.s The Worlds Smartest Man (Open to The Bare Fist Pirates, if you wish to join PM me)   The War on Metal Brain Island. The Bare Fist Pirates v.s The Worlds Smartest Man (Open to The Bare Fist Pirates, if you wish to join PM me) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 8:39 pm

Hitting the charge controls, Charon zoomed in and threw a right. The robot jumped up, so used the controls to shift the gravity to flip the mecha and kick the mecha above him. The robots clashed, kick to ball, punch to punch, grind to grind. The fight soon became a battle of skill rather than power, despite the obvious bulk in both their mechas. The enemy was much faster than him and wasn't giving him the time to change into Light Weight Tank mode, so he had to play on the defensive. His arms up, he had to deal, blow after blow of this giant robot until is pulled back to taunt him.

"You know, fighting you is just boring, you don't seem to be doing anything. do you need a breather?"

And with that opening, Charon fired himself in with a Delta Fire! shooting himself in and ramming his elbow, fist and shoulder into the chest of the machine.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The War on Metal Brain Island. The Bare Fist Pirates v.s The Worlds Smartest Man (Open to The Bare Fist Pirates, if you wish to join PM me)   The War on Metal Brain Island. The Bare Fist Pirates v.s The Worlds Smartest Man (Open to The Bare Fist Pirates, if you wish to join PM me) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 1:16 am

Xazer get up and put his hand into his pocket trying to get something out. Let see what this guy take out. Maybe a pistol...or a bomb. Den thought to himself as he already prepare himself to counter Xazer's attack. Xazer's took it out and it came out to be a lollipop. Stop messing around with me already!!!!! Fight seriously!!!! Xazer's look up to Den with his cold firm and serious face. Trash like you won't know...Lollipop can help you became stronger!!! Den was confused as he quickly replied to Xazer. [i]Really!?! Xazer laugh hardly No...I lie!! Hahaha, how stupid of you!

Den frown as he heard Xazer looking down on him. Shut Up!!! He fired two bolt from his hand toward Xazer. Xazer dodge it and jump toward Den and kicked him in the face. Den step back a few step as he was dizzy from the kick but refuse to fall down. Your punch didn't even it-- Xazer run up toward him than choke Den's neck. Blaze Flame came up from Xazer shoulder and travelling toward Den neck. Suddenly, the flame push up toward Den neck than push Den up like an explosion. Den fall down intothe ground blood can be seen from his mouth but just one drip. Sorry for the fact that I look like a weakling...
Back to top Go down
Future Shock

Future Shock

PostSubject: Re: The War on Metal Brain Island. The Bare Fist Pirates v.s The Worlds Smartest Man (Open to The Bare Fist Pirates, if you wish to join PM me)   The War on Metal Brain Island. The Bare Fist Pirates v.s The Worlds Smartest Man (Open to The Bare Fist Pirates, if you wish to join PM me) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 8:18 pm

Van was running through the corridors. He had been following the sound of Kade's laughter, but it appears to have subsided.

"Where are you? I just want to shoot you." he said, running down the halls.

Eventually, Van came to a complete stop, against his will, no less. Something was holding him down. After a closer inspection, he realized that there were webs, spun through the entire corridor.

" You'll have to do better than that. HEE HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEE!" Laughed Kade from afar.

Van was sweating heavily, if he came back, Van would be a goner. He quickly began thinking of a way to escape this situation.
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: The War on Metal Brain Island. The Bare Fist Pirates v.s The Worlds Smartest Man (Open to The Bare Fist Pirates, if you wish to join PM me)   The War on Metal Brain Island. The Bare Fist Pirates v.s The Worlds Smartest Man (Open to The Bare Fist Pirates, if you wish to join PM me) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 6:20 pm

((OOC: Keep fighting..I'm busy with school..I'll post asap))
Back to top Go down
Hikaru

Hikaru

PostSubject: Re: The War on Metal Brain Island. The Bare Fist Pirates v.s The Worlds Smartest Man (Open to The Bare Fist Pirates, if you wish to join PM me)   The War on Metal Brain Island. The Bare Fist Pirates v.s The Worlds Smartest Man (Open to The Bare Fist Pirates, if you wish to join PM me) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 7:13 am

(ooc:good luck TBL)
Franklin:
Franklin became angry when the guy infront of him started laughing of how he looked, this was how he wanted to look like and if this guy didn't like that, then he needed to pay the price, when Franklin was done putting on the anclets and bracelets, he started to run towards the guy, I need to get him of the ship so he can't damage it he thought as ran towards him, when he was close enought he punched towards the guy, the punch hit him in the stomach, but it didn't seeme to do anything.

Molgrath:
Molgrath saw the guy punch him, but he didn't feel anything, he laughted, he had been punched alot of times by the other in the elite 5 some many times, that he had been hardened, that was one of his abilities.

Franklin: Franklin heard the laught again and smiled, Don't get cocky said Franklin and pressed the button for the power increase of the braclet, both of them accelerated from 1-100 in 1 second, they shoot out from the ship and onto the island, they both landed hard on the stone ground, there is more to me than you will ever know said Franklin as he got up on his feet.

Molgrath:
Molgrath feelt the punchgettign pressed hard into his stomach before they both launched into the air, when they both landed, Molgrath felt something he hadn't felt in a long time, Pain.
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: The War on Metal Brain Island. The Bare Fist Pirates v.s The Worlds Smartest Man (Open to The Bare Fist Pirates, if you wish to join PM me)   The War on Metal Brain Island. The Bare Fist Pirates v.s The Worlds Smartest Man (Open to The Bare Fist Pirates, if you wish to join PM me) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 8:13 pm

Domino slowly stood up and braced him self. He shook off Dorian's combo attacks and prepared him self. Dorian charged towards Domino, moving at seemingly normal pace of running. Suddenly, Dorian vanished. Domino's eye's widened and he looked around for Dorian. Dorian then reappeared in front of Domino with both his arms held close to his sides, in a boxing stance.

"..Bare Fist..."

Domino: Evasive Spi...

"..BARRAGE!!!!"

Dorian then unleashed one of his strongest attacks. Bare Fist Barrage. The constant fury of punches were to much for Domino. Dorian continued the attack and then jumped 10 feet into the air. Pushing Domino deeper into the ground. After a while a huge hole was made in the ground. Dorian fell down on top of Domino who was inside the hole. Dorian looked around and everything looked, shiny. He had gotten inside the true part of Metal Brain Island, Bonard's Home. This room was filled with different types of Machines and people. Dorian kicked the unconscious Domino to the side and began walking around the room, looking for the exit.

"I knew I could beat you..Now I just gotta find King...KIIIIIING!!"

Members of the Elite 5 left:4

Members of Bonard's Personal Guard Squad left:3

OOC: Cob the person your fighting will be from the Personal guards, He's a swordsmen..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The War on Metal Brain Island. The Bare Fist Pirates v.s The Worlds Smartest Man (Open to The Bare Fist Pirates, if you wish to join PM me)   The War on Metal Brain Island. The Bare Fist Pirates v.s The Worlds Smartest Man (Open to The Bare Fist Pirates, if you wish to join PM me) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 11:19 pm

I was caught off guard..dammit. I won't be reckless again!! Den started to run forward Xazer within his heavy musculard body alway prepared his lightning to counter against Xazer's move. Off guard? Stop lying idiot. Xazer run up for a clash against Den. While they're nearly reach each other Den strike bolt from his hand while Xazer dodge it. My turn! Flaming Knucle! Within flame on his hand, Xazer deliver a punch toward Den's jaw wanting to send him flying. Unfortunately, the big muscular guy didn't send flying so easily. Whirling Flame Xazer use flame on both his leg and whirl himself hitting Den over and over agin in his stomach. Not gonna make me fall!! You're such a tough but the chance of you falling...is 100% Said Xazer as he continued on hitting Den with his rapid kick. Den wasn't balance any more due to the amount of attack he got, however he's still standing. And for the finishing! Fire Invader Xazer with flame on both his hand he drew out a powerful punch making, Den fall down. Wherever when Den was falling down he refuse to fall down by his own. Axe Smash! Den smash his axe into Xazer heavily sending Xazer flying and bump into the wall making the wall crumble.

The two guy are falling down and while Den try to stand back up while his body was somewhat worn out. Shadow of a man stand up from the crumble and dusty wall. Let this be the end of you...idiot Cook! Just try and make my day, Wimpy Cat
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: The War on Metal Brain Island. The Bare Fist Pirates v.s The Worlds Smartest Man (Open to The Bare Fist Pirates, if you wish to join PM me)   The War on Metal Brain Island. The Bare Fist Pirates v.s The Worlds Smartest Man (Open to The Bare Fist Pirates, if you wish to join PM me) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 4:06 pm

Dorian ran full speed down the metallic hallways. His eyes widen open, seemingly like he were a manicins head. Keeping his eyes peeled for any signs of King. Dorian then turned randomly down a hall way and saw 12 soldiers all in the hallway.

"I don't have time to fight you weaklings! GET OUT MY WAY NOW DAMMIT!"

Soldier 1: STOP HIM! HE'S THE CAPTAIN OF THE BARE FIST PIRATES! WE TAKE HIM OUT THEN WE BASICLY WIN!

Dorian frowned and rushed towards the soldiers. The fist two soldiers both had tritons and attempted to stab Dorian. Dorian jumped and landed on both of the soldiers shoulders and extended both his legs doing a spinning double kick. Easily taking the first two out. Three more then charged towards Dorian with the lust for blood. Dorian then ran on the left wall and avoided the rest of the soldiers with ease. Dorian then continued running through out the base.

"I need to conserve my energy or I won't be able to escape with King.."
Back to top Go down
Future Shock

Future Shock

PostSubject: Re: The War on Metal Brain Island. The Bare Fist Pirates v.s The Worlds Smartest Man (Open to The Bare Fist Pirates, if you wish to join PM me)   The War on Metal Brain Island. The Bare Fist Pirates v.s The Worlds Smartest Man (Open to The Bare Fist Pirates, if you wish to join PM me) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 12:21 am

Van continued struggling through the webs, the were sticky as can be. He hadn't heard the spider boy for a few minutes, but he would come back... to feed on the prey caught in his web. Van managed to reach into his pockets and grab a lighter.

"Perfect, now to burn the webs." he said to himself, lighting the webs on fire.

"DON'T YOU DAAAAARE" shrieked a voice from afar,

Van looked up and saw Kade's silhouette running towards him at an alarming speed. He freed himself from the webs, but was then tackled by the spider boy. Van his the ground hard, but Kade was directly on top of him, opening his mouth and exposing his fangs.

" This'll be quick." said Kade, in a low toned voice this time.

Van quickly grabbed one of his guns and placed it right into Kade's mouth, pulling the trigger. Kade threw himself off of Van, holding his mouth, he ran away again. Van stood up and loaded a burst bullet into his gun.

"See you hell." he said, aiming down the corridor and shooting a deep red arrow.

He didn't see anything, but he heard a loud scream of agony. Van suspected that it was Kade. Dusting himself off, his began staggering, looking for King once more.

Members of the Elite 5 left: 4
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: The War on Metal Brain Island. The Bare Fist Pirates v.s The Worlds Smartest Man (Open to The Bare Fist Pirates, if you wish to join PM me)   The War on Metal Brain Island. The Bare Fist Pirates v.s The Worlds Smartest Man (Open to The Bare Fist Pirates, if you wish to join PM me) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 5:26 pm

OOC: Lol you made that easy xD I made you guys fight them so you could develop strength wise. But it's cool. Look for king.

Dorian ran down the hall way with a dozen guards chasing close behind him. Dorian made a quick break left and continued sprinting. Everything looked the same. He had no idea where he could be. From all he knew he could have been going through the same hallway four times over already. Dorian closed his eyes.

Flash Back

Dorian hid in a near by tree and stayed in a shadowy area of it. He looked down in the middle of a empty field. Free of tree's and watched Leon stand in the middle of the area with his eye's completely closed. Dorian then kicked off of his hiding spot and in a flash, he was with in hugging distance of Leon. Leon then turned around, grabbed Dorian by the neck with his left hand, grabbed Dorian's right arm and span Dorian around. Tying Dorian in his own arm. Paralyzing him.

"LEON! WHAT THE HELL! HOW DO YOU KEEP CATCHING ME WITH OUT OPENING YOUR EYES! YOU MUST BE CHEATING!"

"..Dorian I can sense your presents..Its very easy...just calm your self. Your so close to me I can know when your near.."

"But what if I got lost?"

"Then I'd just follow my instincts.."

Back to Present

Dorian then opened his eyes and began following his instinct. He then came to a huge door, it had a huge B on it. This was it. This was where King was.
Back to top Go down
Future Shock

Future Shock

PostSubject: Re: The War on Metal Brain Island. The Bare Fist Pirates v.s The Worlds Smartest Man (Open to The Bare Fist Pirates, if you wish to join PM me)   The War on Metal Brain Island. The Bare Fist Pirates v.s The Worlds Smartest Man (Open to The Bare Fist Pirates, if you wish to join PM me) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 1:14 pm

Van limped down the hall, clutching his arm, that spider guy dealt some real damage. He eventually got to a dead end. Emphasis on dead, seeing as Kade was quite litterally splattered against the wall.

"This would make a horrible painting." He muttered.

Van sighed and turned around, thinking of a possible turn he missed. He began walking down, looking for a turn or a door. Anything to help him advance to find King.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: The War on Metal Brain Island. The Bare Fist Pirates v.s The Worlds Smartest Man (Open to The Bare Fist Pirates, if you wish to join PM me)   The War on Metal Brain Island. The Bare Fist Pirates v.s The Worlds Smartest Man (Open to The Bare Fist Pirates, if you wish to join PM me) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 6:41 pm

Inside the room behind the door that Dorian was looking... In the middle of the big hall, a creature was lying on the ground. The creature did not look like a human. He had a big sized body and white and black fur around his face that looked like a panda's. His clothing was consisting of robes that were quite ripped off and he was carrying a sword on his waist. As for his feet, he wore sandals. The creature had scratches on his body, as if he was damaged by somebody else. He did not move at all, as if he was dead. Something strange was going on with that creature... Who was he and what was he doing at the place, at all?
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: The War on Metal Brain Island. The Bare Fist Pirates v.s The Worlds Smartest Man (Open to The Bare Fist Pirates, if you wish to join PM me)   The War on Metal Brain Island. The Bare Fist Pirates v.s The Worlds Smartest Man (Open to The Bare Fist Pirates, if you wish to join PM me) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 7:15 pm

Dorian kicked the Door in and pointed straight with his right arm. He glared immensely at the man who sat in a solid silver chair with gold spray paint and a velvet covered cushion. The Man, was Bonard Scott Ludwig. Dorian watched Bonard's eyes from the long distance between then with a stare that could cause the devil to go into a cold sweat. Dorian's rage burned like an eternal hell fire and he knew Bonard was the head of this entire operation. He had a hunch so strong he couldn't shake the feeling.

Bonard:"...So you've finally made it...I thought my MecKra would certainly destroy you..but the fact you got pass that show's your no Ordinary Pirate..How about you come work for me boy?"

"AS IF! GIVE ME BACK MY FRIEND! GIVE ME BACK KING!"

Bonard:"..Who?...Oh you must mean that lovely overgrown oaf that my soldiers brought in earlier. Ah Yes..he's quiet the speciemen! He's going to make a lovely Cyborg! Once my Cyborgozier is fully charged I can transform him into a Cyborg in a few days at the most..Oh yes I have a huge blue print drawn out for that one. Yes, Yes a huge Blueprint indeed. He shall probably be the strongest Cyborg Soldier to ever walk this earth. I'm testing his capabilties as we speak! How would you like to join me as my first Human Soldier? With you AND him on my side the world will crumble at my feet! We'll take countless Animals and Humans and turn them into Mindless Fighting Killing Machines and rule the world! What do you say my boy? Join me!"

"HELL NO! I DON'T WORK WITH FAT GUYS!"

Bonard then fell to the ground in front of him and held his head down and sulked in his own misery.

Bonard:"..F.....Fat?....I'm just healthy plump..."

Bonard then jumped up and pointed down at Dorian with a fire in his eyes.

Bonard:"THEN JOIN ME AS A CYBORG! BONO BOTS! ATTACK!!"

As Dorian was running out into the middle of Bonard's room. Holes opened up in the middle of his floor all around Dorian. 10 Bono Bots then popped out of the ground. They had a huge light blue torso and a red eye in the middle of it. It had no head. It had long slim black bendable poles for legs and round light blue, similar to the torso for feet. Their arms were similar to its legs and feet. The then charged towards Dorian.

"BRING IT ON FATTY!"

Bonard then began to sulk again.

"Bare Fist!!"

Dorian then sent off a quick Bare Fist into the eye of one of the Bono Bots, punching deep into it. Dorian pulled his arm out and kept his fighting stance. Watching the rest of them. The one he then recently took out exploded.

"So..I took out the lifespan by punching it all the way through..Okay..Not to Difficult...Bare Fist.."

Dorian then watched as Two of the remaining Bono Bots jumped in mid air with an attempt to karate chop Dorian. Dorian then jumped forward and quickly turned around, punched both of the Bono Bots all the way through the say way he did the first.

"Double Wammo!!!"

Dorian then brought his arms back in and did a back flip. Sending both his feet flying towards two more Bono Bots. Kicking them both all the way through to there lifespan. Dorian pulled his legs back and span on his back. Thus, he pushed himself up without using his arms and landed on his feet. He then fired off a Bare Fist into another unexpected Bono Bot. Punching it in the eye. He then kept his arm inside the Bono Bot and swung his arm around and slammed the Bono Bot into two other Bono Bots. Completely crushing their upper torso's. With those defeated. Dorian pulled his arm out and rushed towards the last two and used his Gomu Gomu No Mi powers to stretch out and place his arms on the back of the Bono Bots. Dorian then let gravity take its natural course and kept both his knee's far in front of him. Dorian then sent his knee's straight through the last two remaining Bono Bot's and destroyed them. After covering some space, Dorian was about 15 feet away from Bonard, just he began sprinting towards him.

Bonard:"Blast! I see..you are quiet skilled...well then....GOTTA GO!!"

"No you don't BARE FIST!"

Bonard:"Bon Rolling Genius!!
As Dorian attempted to stop Bonard dead in his tracks with a single punch. Bonard evaded his attack with a quick evasion to the right. Bonard then slammed his fist on a huge red button that created a path on the side of the wall.

Bonard:"Bon Flee!!"

Bonard then took off so fast even Dorian's eye couldn't keep up. Man this guy was fast. Dorian then retaliated and began running towards the end of the path. Bonard then jumped off the path when he was close enough to the ground and held both of his palms wide open and turned towards Dorian. Bonard then activated his gloves.

Bonard:"Bon Flash!!"

Bonard's gloves then emitted a extremely blinding bright light. Dorian, not even expecting the attack to happen in such a fashion, looked both eyes open at Bonard. Causing him to be blinded. Bonard then took off out the same Door Dorian entered.

Bonard:"Gotta get to the MegaBon to stand a chance against this moster!"

Dorian then stumbled into the hallway and fell over what seemed to be a human.

"HEY! IS THAT YOU FATTY! GET OVER HERE I'LL SHOW YOU HOW STRONG I REALLY AM!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The War on Metal Brain Island. The Bare Fist Pirates v.s The Worlds Smartest Man (Open to The Bare Fist Pirates, if you wish to join PM me)   The War on Metal Brain Island. The Bare Fist Pirates v.s The Worlds Smartest Man (Open to The Bare Fist Pirates, if you wish to join PM me) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The War on Metal Brain Island. The Bare Fist Pirates v.s The Worlds Smartest Man (Open to The Bare Fist Pirates, if you wish to join PM me)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next