One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Bare Fist Pirates Voyage (RP on the Ship only, Any one can join)

Go down 
+3
Future Shock
Hikaru
TheBlackLuffy
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

The Bare Fist Pirates Voyage (RP on the Ship only,  Any one can join) Empty
PostSubject: The Bare Fist Pirates Voyage (RP on the Ship only, Any one can join)   The Bare Fist Pirates Voyage (RP on the Ship only,  Any one can join) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 2:20 pm

Dorian stood tall as he steered his ship, The Golden Fist. Through the calm waters of the GrandLine. Dorian had gained many new things since he started his journey. He had gained a reputation as a notorious Powerful Rookie. He'd gained a bounty of 130,000. He had gained a new ship, but most of all. He gained a new friends. His 1st mate, Van Slycer who was an extremely skilled gunner. He was probably the 2nd most trusted person in the world for Dorian. He had saved his life, and has followed Dorian into even the tightest of situations. Dorian and Van had a bond not even god could break. Then there was Jacob, the Tri-Blade Swordsmen, also Dorian's 3rd made. Jacob was extremely strong, but was normally sleeping. Probably due to him being so strong his body needed extra time to recover. Jacob had shown his loyalty towards Dorian in battle. He's had the crews back countless times. Then there was Rex Goldfinger, real name Richard Nasus. He was a newer member of Dorian's crew. He had the ability to control Gold at will. He was a devil fruit user. He seemed to have a great respect for Dorian. Another one of his crew mates was Karol Wani. Karol was probably the most interesting of the group. Being one with out any devil fruit abilities, Karol was a warrior of learning. He watched other people use attacks, and could almost instantly learn new their techniques and execute them in battle. Karol was strong, but so far one of the weakest in the group. Regardless of his physical strength, he made up for it in heart. The two newest members were Franklin and Patrick. Franklin was a Cyborg who seemed to be a bit touchy on people making fun of him. Although he happily joined Dorian's crew after Dorian convinced him that he'd be treated like another human begin on the ship. Patrick was what one would call the Scum of the Earth. He had a bad gambling habit and had a huge debt with many different people. Ignoring that, Dorian made him join his crew. Yes, Dorian had made many new friends. Dorian grabbed a Piece of Meat he kept next to the steering wheel on a small table and took a bite of it. He chewed it up good and swallowed it. Dorian kept an eye out for any form of attack. They we're in the GrandLine, anything could happen.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Bare Fist Pirates Voyage (RP on the Ship only, Any one can join)   The Bare Fist Pirates Voyage (RP on the Ship only,  Any one can join) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 2:37 pm

Patrick yawned widely letting his mouth fall open and as he did so he stretched his arms out cracking his back and feeling the wind blowing through his hair. His head was hurting a bit but he was used to it, the last thing he remembered when he got aboard the ship was finishing his 9th bottle of Whiskey.

Patrick sat opened his eyes and took a look around where he was, looking around he could see he was low down on the ship and panicked a little. "Shit!" He didn't understand what he was doing on the ship's anchor and didn't remember getting down there but he was shocked to find himself there.

Patrick almost fell in but managed to grab hold of the anchor, he stood up balancing himself then used Parkour Stomp to propel himself up to the edge of the ship as he figured it would be much easier to get back aboard again. As Patrick sent himself up towards the side he hadn't realised that he had managed to send the anchor down. As Patrick grabbed hold of the edge and pulled himself over on deck he felt his head was the first thing to make contact.

"OW!" he shouted as his head ached due to his slight hangover, he sat up and looked around. "Oh yea, I joined a crew didn't I." He said to himself as he stood up and the memory of what he had done on the previous Island.

"Oh Shit, Zeus, I took down Zeus. Feck! I'm going to have a bounty now." Patrick looked back at the ship and shook his head. Patrick ran around the ship looking for the captain so he could talk to him.
Back to top Go down
Hikaru

Hikaru

PostSubject: Re: The Bare Fist Pirates Voyage (RP on the Ship only, Any one can join)   The Bare Fist Pirates Voyage (RP on the Ship only,  Any one can join) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 3:39 pm

Franklin woke up, to see himself lying in a big room, first he got scared thinking he had been kidnapped, but then he remembered that he had joined a pirate crew the other day, and that they had left nether wild with seconds to spare, and now he was on the golden ship which belonged to the bare fist pirates, he sat up in the bed, and saw that his stuff had been brought here, even the material he ordered was here, he could start working on his inventions right away, but first he needed a drink, he searched through he stuff to find a bottle of his favorite champain, he opened it and took a sip of it, suddenly he got filled with power, that was all the energy he needed to work for at least 5 hours, he put the bottle away and found soem blue prints, he had been drawing on for quit some time, he took out the oldest one of them all, his first idea for a weapon, it was a hand combat weapon, to be more spesific, it was a metal glove with small gun holes at the knuckles, the idea was at the moment of impact the guns would fire, giving the person hit by it great damage, and so it should be effecktive against devil fruit users, the glove would be made out of sea stone, so he got to work.
He opened one crate he had ordered, it was full of sea stone, well invested money Franklin thought for himself as he took a 2 centimeter think sea stone plate, grabbed his hammer and started to form the plate into a boxing glove like form, it took him a long time to form the sea stone, it was a hard metal to work with, but 1 hour later the glove shell was done, then he took a piece of normal steel, and made a layer inside the sea stone glove, this is so Dorian can use it if he want then he got to work on the gun fire mechanism, the plan was the a presure sensor inside the glove, would fire of the guns at a certain point of presure force, so he searched throught the crates until he found what he needed. When the sensor was in place it was time to figure out how to place the guns, there was going to be one gun per knuckle, so four guns in total, now how do I put those guns in place Franklin thougth, then he got an idea, he took the pistols cylinders and fire mechanisme, then he made four dumps on top of the knuckles adn welded the cylinders on them, then he took some wires and hooked toghether the fire mechanism and the presure sensor.
Now came the hard part, the first test, first he loaded the guns, then he took a plate of steel and took aim and punched as hard as he could, he heard four bangs, the fire mechanisme had gone of now to see the result of his experiment, there where 4 holes in the 2 centimeter thick steel plate, the gun fist had worked.
Back to top Go down
Future Shock

Future Shock

PostSubject: Re: The Bare Fist Pirates Voyage (RP on the Ship only, Any one can join)   The Bare Fist Pirates Voyage (RP on the Ship only,  Any one can join) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 4:41 pm

Van had been exercising, seeing as he was unable to follow the crew in there last adventure, he had to make up to them in the next one. Seeing as his foot had healed up a bit, he was able to resume his physical training. Van made sure he didn't push himself to hard, as that could lead to yet another injury. He had his guns close by, in case something else happened. Van took a break, grabbed a bottle of water and walked up to the deck.

"Hey captain, any sign of land yet?" he asked, drinking his water.
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: The Bare Fist Pirates Voyage (RP on the Ship only, Any one can join)   The Bare Fist Pirates Voyage (RP on the Ship only,  Any one can join) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 5:12 pm

Dorian had heard a gun go off and yawned. It wasn't anything surpsing. It was ether Van messing with his guns, or Franklin inventing something. He looked over at Van who was training not farm from him and smiled.

"..Nye..We won't be hitting land for another 3 days..I'm sure that the Island of Tree's is close by. It's an Island with 50 foot tall tree's. They are at least 10 feet wide. Its a very large Island..I heard about it from Leon..I've only been there once..Its really awesome..but its hard to get there..The surrounding Sea King are pretty strong..but they know me..they'll let us through..The biggest problem is that its one of the Main Recourse Island's for the Marines..big names are there..People like Vice Admiral Gideon have been known to drop in from time to time..if we see him again. We might not escape unharmed or better yet alive. If we're really not lucky Neol, The Navy's BackBone will be back. He has a house there. I hear its his 2nd one..his main one is at Marineford..lets pray he's not there.."

Dorian let the ship course and let go of the steering wheel. He then began walking towards Van and looked at his leg. It seemed to be getting better.

"..How's that leg?"
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: The Bare Fist Pirates Voyage (RP on the Ship only, Any one can join)   The Bare Fist Pirates Voyage (RP on the Ship only,  Any one can join) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 5:51 pm

Jacob hadn't been in the crew's last adventure and therefor had no reason to rest. The swordsman was just sitting on the railing of the ship watching the wave crash into it as it sailed along. A mix of sitting around and light training was more or less the regiment he had been following the last few days. He hadn't gotten all that much stronger from their last battle. It almost seemed as Jacob had lost his will to get stronger.

They were pretty evenly matched with the giants and may have even beaten them if they Vice Admiral hadn't of came. The light wielding Vice Admiral was just so powerful, that it seemed like Jacob could never catch up with him. It seemed pointless to even try anymore. What's the point? Jacob figured it would take decades to reach the level. For one Jacob didn't have that much time. Even if he did the Vice Admiral wouldn't be just sitting around either, he would most likely grow as well.

Ever since Jacob joined the Bare Fists he had gotten stronger than he ever thought he would get. All of the years of training seemed like they were nothing compared to the short time he spent on board. However he still felt like he was being held back somehow. He wasn't able to push himself while everyone else was around. He didn't want to hurt anyone nor did he want anyone to have to take care for him if he did wound himself in training. It was strange, he knew that he wouldn't have gotten this strong without the crew, but at the same time he knew he would never reach his full potential with them.

The sea breeze brought Jacob back to his senses. A salty breeze covered his face with the spray from the ocean. Lifting his hand to his face, Jacob wiped off the water like the annoyance it was. Jacob couldn't help but look out into the ocean. If he actually interacted with one of his nakama the shame would overtake him. "Sigh" Jacob opened his mouth to speak, however all that came out was a sigh.
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: The Bare Fist Pirates Voyage (RP on the Ship only, Any one can join)   The Bare Fist Pirates Voyage (RP on the Ship only,  Any one can join) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 5:58 pm

Dorian jumped down from the main deck and landed on the lower one. He walked into the kitchen, grabbed a bottle of fizzy fizzy cola. Dorian's all time favorite drink. Dorian then headed back up to the main deck and noticed Jacob had woken up. Dorian waved his nakama down as if he hadn't seen him for decades. Dorian ran up to Jacob and handed him his drink.

"..Sleep well..?"
Back to top Go down
Future Shock

Future Shock

PostSubject: Re: The Bare Fist Pirates Voyage (RP on the Ship only, Any one can join)   The Bare Fist Pirates Voyage (RP on the Ship only,  Any one can join) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 6:25 pm

Van stomped on the ground lightly, no pain. He did a little tap dance to check again, little pain but he would get over that.

"It's way better than before, i should be at 100% before we reach the next island. You mentioned several famous marines that might be on that island, that gives me an uneasy feeling." he said.

Van usually had a decent amount of faith in his crew, but in the Marines usually kept their most powerful people in the grand line. This was another opportunity to grow stronger. Van saw Dorian jump off onto the lower deck and escape into the kitchen, Van on the other hand, returned to his room, ready to finish his newest weapon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Bare Fist Pirates Voyage (RP on the Ship only, Any one can join)   The Bare Fist Pirates Voyage (RP on the Ship only,  Any one can join) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 7:02 pm

Patrick saw the captain enter the kitchen and entered after him, when he found him he stopped in front of him and said "Right your Captain Dorian of the Bare Fist Pirates, I joined you yesterday and I used you to kill Anthony Smock yesterday, "Zeus" I, strangled him with you right?" Patrick could remember all of what happened but he wanted to make sure he was right.

As he thought about it he hoped he hadn't gotten himself a bounty and if he had then it would be something he would have to deal with. Patrick calculated numbers in his head as quickly as his hung over brain would do and guessed his bounty would be something around, 10,000 Beli for the murder of "Zeus".

"I'm going to get a bounty aren't I? Holy shit I'm already enough of a wanted man, I don't want bounty hunters coming for me too!" Patrick realised he needed time to think and clear his head. Patrick left the kitchen and looked up the large mast and decided it was the highest point and probably the best place to clear his head.

Patrick used his free running skills to reach the top of the mast and once he reached the crow's nest he wrapped his arms and legs around the mast and climbed up, as he reached the top he felt his feet slip and clung to the top tightly. It felt cold and refreshing up here but at the same time he felt dizzy. Patrick wasn't about to climb back down just cause he felt dizzy, he liked it up here.
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: The Bare Fist Pirates Voyage (RP on the Ship only, Any one can join)   The Bare Fist Pirates Voyage (RP on the Ship only,  Any one can join) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 8:28 pm

Dorian sipped his Fizzy Fizzy Soda and smiled at Patrick. His newest crew mate. He patted him on the shoulder and laughed deeply.

"..Sound's about right..You've got a bounty no doubt now..10..maybe 25 thousand..Haw Haw Haw Haw!! Welcome to The Crew Patrick!"

Dorian patted him on the shoulder again and then turned towards Van. He walked over to him and saw that he was doing better. This pleased Dorian. Dorian made a extremely large grin and smiled. He laughed with glee and nodded his head.

"Van! Your up and running again! That's great! I'm glad to see your feeling better!"
Back to top Go down
Hikaru

Hikaru

PostSubject: Re: The Bare Fist Pirates Voyage (RP on the Ship only, Any one can join)   The Bare Fist Pirates Voyage (RP on the Ship only,  Any one can join) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 7:58 am

Franklin was jumping with joy that his first weapon had worked, Maybe I should give it to Dorian as a thanks to letting me join the crew, and as a way to show my respect and gratitude Franklin thought, then he grabbed the glove and walked out of his working room, he ended up in a hallway with doors on both sides one of these rooms had to be Dorians Franklin thought as he activated his X-ray vision, as he walked up the hallway he looked at every door, then at the last door he found Dorian, he deactivated his X-ray vision knocked on the door and said good morning captain, it is me Franklin, may I come in? then he waited for Dorian to reply.
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: The Bare Fist Pirates Voyage (RP on the Ship only, Any one can join)   The Bare Fist Pirates Voyage (RP on the Ship only,  Any one can join) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 9:59 am

OOC: Dorian's on the main deck xD but we'll roll with it.

Dorian finished his fizzy fizzy soda and threw the bottle overboard. Dorian let out a large burp that could be heard though out the entire ship. Dorian rubbed his stomach and closed his eyes.

"..Refereshing.."

Dorian then heard some one call his name from behind and saw that it was his 2nd newest crew mate, Franklin. Dorian saw that Franklin had some type of contraption in his mits. It looked like a Glove. Dorian then turned his head in Franklin's direction and tilted his head.

"..eh...Whats up Franky?"
Back to top Go down
Hikaru

Hikaru

PostSubject: Re: The Bare Fist Pirates Voyage (RP on the Ship only, Any one can join)   The Bare Fist Pirates Voyage (RP on the Ship only,  Any one can join) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 10:31 am

Take a look at this Dorian my newest invention, the pistol fist, when you punch someone with it it will fire of 4 gun shoots, and I want you to have it, the outer layer is made of seastone so it works against devil fruit users, but the inner layer is made of steel so devil fruit users can use it, please accept this as a token of friendship then he presented the glove, and waited for dorian to reply
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: The Bare Fist Pirates Voyage (RP on the Ship only, Any one can join)   The Bare Fist Pirates Voyage (RP on the Ship only,  Any one can join) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 10:48 am

Dorian slipped the glove onto his right hand and had already began using it before Franky had a chance to tell Dorian what it did. Dorian smiled and punched forward, punching a barrel. Causing it to have 4 bullet holes in it. Dorian was amazed at the new weapon. Dorian took in what Franky said and turned towards him.

"..Thanks for the gift Franky! But you don't have to give me gifts all the time..Being apart of my crew is enough for me! Your my friend now! Friendship is worth much more then material things!"
Back to top Go down
Hikaru

Hikaru

PostSubject: Re: The Bare Fist Pirates Voyage (RP on the Ship only, Any one can join)   The Bare Fist Pirates Voyage (RP on the Ship only,  Any one can join) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 10:59 am

I am glad you liked it, and I won't give you gifts all the time, but as an inventor I really want my weapons to be used to it's full potensial, and I don't think I can forfill that demand myself, but after seing how you fight, I know you have to potensial, so next time we get into a big battle, please use the pistol fist Franklin said with a smile on his mouth, because Dorian had liked the gift, now he wanted to make at least one special weapon for each crew member, but since he didn't so much about the other members, their strenghts and weaknesses, he didn't knew what to make so he figured out that he sould ask Dorian, so he said He Dorian, before we get to next island I would like to make one special weapon for each crew member, but I don't know about their strenghts to know what to make, could you tell me? then he waited for dorian to reply.
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: The Bare Fist Pirates Voyage (RP on the Ship only, Any one can join)   The Bare Fist Pirates Voyage (RP on the Ship only,  Any one can join) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 11:13 am

"COOOOL..Have you ever made a Rocket Launcher? What about a Laser Sword? Have you ever made a Jet Pack? What about a..Oh..Sure..you can do that. Karol would like it, but Jacob would probably get really mad at you if you did that. So don't give one to him.."

Dorian then latched his knew weapon onto his sash and looked up to the sky. It looked clear, Dorian then walked to the front of the ship. He stood on the head of the ship which was a fist. He let the wind blow his open shirt backwards.
Back to top Go down
Hikaru

Hikaru

PostSubject: Re: The Bare Fist Pirates Voyage (RP on the Ship only, Any one can join)   The Bare Fist Pirates Voyage (RP on the Ship only,  Any one can join) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 1:53 pm

After listening what Dorian said, he said Laser sword would be very impossible captain, but I think the other things should go ok, but it wil take a lot of time, I am going to ask a little around about what people wish that I make to them then he looked up in towards the sky to look at clound then he caught the sight of someone up in the masts, it was the guy from nether wild Patrick, Franklin climbed up the mast and when he got to the top he took a notice block and pen, and asked hey Patrick right, I want to ask you something, I am making one weapon for each crew member, so what do you want me to make for you? while he asked the question he wrote down the things he was planing to make for Karol one rocke launcher and one jet pack, both of easy to carry and very undetectable.

Last edited by Kayzen on Sat Nov 12, 2011 3:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Bare Fist Pirates Voyage (RP on the Ship only, Any one can join)   The Bare Fist Pirates Voyage (RP on the Ship only,  Any one can join) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 2:22 pm

Patrick liked the wind it made him smile when he saw metal man climbing up the mast he smiled and waved whilst hanging on with his legs wrapped tightly around the top he hung down to see him and called out, "Hey Metal man" when he replied he wanted to make some thing for him Patrick began to think carefully about what he wanted if anything and replied, "well to have all my debts repaid would be nice." Patrick then gave a cheeky grin and continued, "Or perhaps a machine which makes me drinks cause us Irish love to drink." He smiled again and even gave a little giggle before taking it seriously and replying, "Well I don't know how about a spring of some kind for my legs so I can kick quicker or some springs for my arms as my strength is pretty damn good but my speed ain't so great unless it comes to running. Or perhaps you could make some spring type device that i wrap around my arms and legs which uses my strength after I've kicked or punched to throw the force back and forth like an elastic band so I punch once then the spring does the rest of the work making me punch or kick at the same strength quicker or something like that? That sound do able?" As Patrick asked he had spent so much time upside down his face had become red and he had forgotten to keep his legs tight.

Patrick slipped a bit and fell towards Franklin a little face first until he was stopped as he managed to catch himself with his legs but wrapping them back around tighter again, he then smiled at metal man as that's what he decided he liked calling him then pulled himself up and slid down the mast to join Dorian at the front of the ship.

"So Captain, where are we headed next, not another Marine base is it, I don't want to run into more guys who want me dead or money I don't have."
Back to top Go down
Hikaru

Hikaru

PostSubject: Re: The Bare Fist Pirates Voyage (RP on the Ship only, Any one can join)   The Bare Fist Pirates Voyage (RP on the Ship only,  Any one can join) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 2:35 pm

Franklin wrote down everything Patrick said and replied I wil see what I can do with the case then he jumped down and walked around on the main deck looking for people to talk to, then he gave up and took a note from the note book, and wrote on it, From Franklin the inventor, too everyone on the crew, I want to make a weapon for every crew member, but I don't have the time to go around asking everyone about what they want, so could everyone come to may workshop below deck and tell me what they want. then he hung th note up on the mast.
After the note was hung up Franklin walked back to he work shop below deck, he closed the door behind him and started to draw blue prints for the rocket launcher, jet pack and the things for Patrick.
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: The Bare Fist Pirates Voyage (RP on the Ship only, Any one can join)   The Bare Fist Pirates Voyage (RP on the Ship only,  Any one can join) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 3:42 pm

Dorian stood on the Golden Fist at the front of the ship and gazed out into the sea. Most said that if you gazed into the sea you'd go crazy, but Dorian was far beyond that. Dorian listened to Patrick and pointed forward.

"..West...we're heading deeper into the Grandline..The Island..I'm not sure..but we have to be prepared..OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH!!"

In letting out a large yell. Dorian looked over to his right after catching a glimps of it on the side of his eye. Dorian stomped on the ground and threw one fist into the air. What was it he had seen?

"FLYING FISH!! ITS A SCHOOL OF THEM....wait...OH SHIT ITS A SCHOOL OF THEM!!"

One Flying Fish jumped out of the water and soared down towards Dorian. Dorian then cracked his knuckles and delivered a powerful punch to the fish's snout. The Fish, out cold. Fell into the freezer hanger which was, oddly, wide open. The Freezer was located on the right side of the ship. It was separated from the Crews rooms by a huge steel instolated wall. Dorian then looked up to see two more Flying Fish dive towards him. Dorian used his Gomu Gomu no powers to wrap his arms around one of the fish's necks two times before slamming it into the deck of the ship. Knocking that fish out as well. Dorian threw it into the Freezer. Not having the agility to attack the other one. Dorian dived for the main deck like he was avoiding a explosion. Dorian did a barrel role as the Flying Fish began flying low on the main deck.

"..GUYS GET READY! A SCHOOL NORMALLY CONSIST OF AT LEAST 10 TO 30 OF THEM! TAKE THEM DOWN! DON'T LET THEM RIP THE SAIL!!"

Arising from the Crew Cabin on the main deck. King, the ships shipwright. Came from out of slumber. He heard the commotion and knew that he'd probably be needed. King then walked towards Dorian in a calm manner.

King:"..we can shoot them down..with the Gatling Cannon.."

"WHAT!? GATLING CANNON?! DO IT! DO IT NOW!!"

King then climbed up to the 2nd level of the ship and walked over to the steering wheel. He span the router to the left, then to the right, then pushed it inwards. This caused a two hatches to open. One was next to the steering wheel. Another was near the front of the ship, near the Golden Fist. The Gatling Canon's had 3 separate Cannons, but were all timed to shoot.King then walked over to the closest Gatling Canon and maned it. He grabbed onto a wheel that had two buttons on it. While pressing it, The fist nozel was shot on pressing of the button. The 2nd was shot 2 seconds after that. The 3rd was shot 2 seconds after the 2nd was shot. This was an extremely useful weapon for the ship. As the Gatling Canon began to reload.

King: "Behold..the Ships first weapon...The Gatling Cannon Duo..They have a conveyor belt under the ship which holds 50 cannons..So its not unlimited. Once we run out, you have to manually put the cannon balls back no the belt for the firing to continue.."

Dorian used his Gomu Gomu No Powers to grab onto a rope bridge that was connected to the top of the crows nest. He wrapped one foot around a rope. He cracked his knuckles and began grabbing the Flying Fish King was shooting down and throwing them into the Freezer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Bare Fist Pirates Voyage (RP on the Ship only, Any one can join)   The Bare Fist Pirates Voyage (RP on the Ship only,  Any one can join) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 3:54 pm

Patrick looked at the flying fish and as Dorian dragged one slamming it down into the deck he jumped on it and used, Parkour Stomp he managed to propel himself up and he grabbed hold of a flying fish which felw just over head. Patrick clung to the foot of a rider and began punching the bottom of the fish as hard as he could.

The fish began to fly dizzily and head don towards the ship as the fish fell down he let go of the fish and landed on the seat on the back of a fish and threw the rider off. Patrick had never ridden one before but now that he was he couldn't believe it. It was pretty fun.

Patrick tried steering the fish and realised he couldn't do this hung over, as he saw the water rush up to meet him Patrick leapt from the seat towards the ship and gripped the edge of it and hung on. He pulled himself up and on board. Once he was on board again he waited for a flying fish to come his way and used Parkour Stomp again as he was directly in front of the fish he used his Debt Collecter technique as the fish's face was smacked Patrick was knocked back by the momentum of the fish and hit the the deck hard.
Back to top Go down
Hikaru

Hikaru

PostSubject: Re: The Bare Fist Pirates Voyage (RP on the Ship only, Any one can join)   The Bare Fist Pirates Voyage (RP on the Ship only,  Any one can join) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 7:33 pm

As Franklin got back to his work shop, he started to draw blue prints right away, these inventions had to be powerfull, and unique, after 1 hour of drawing blue prints, Franklin was begining to lose strenght, so he took a sip of his bottle and was soon at power again, now that the blueprints are done it is time to work on the real deal, I think I wil start with Patricks things Franklin thought as he started to find stuff for the device, he figured out that he would use the idea for the jet pack took make speed boosters, the idea was to make bracelets and anklets with a miniature jet pack on them, the idea was simple enough, but the real deal would be much harder, but he didn't care about that, for the braclets and anklets he used a titanium cylinder and cut them into 4 parts, then he found among the crates miniature air preasure capsules, he carefulle welded them onto the bracelets and anklets, if the gass inside came out and came in contact with the flame he would be blown to bits, when the air capsules where in place he made a suporting and protecting metal pocket aoundr the capsules so they would fly of when he tested them, then he found a release valve and attached it to the capsules, and after some wireing the braclets and anklets where ready for a test, the release mechanism was a button on each forefinger and middle finger the button on the forefinger would activate the braclet on the arm it sat on, while the longfinger button activated the anklets on that side of the body, to test this he needed to go outside, it was to dangerous to test them here, so he went out on the main deck and picked up a cannon ball, and threw it up in the air the first test was a control test to see how long he could punch it, when th cannon ball got close enought he punched it as hard as he could, the cannon ball flew and landed in the ocean about 5 meters away from the ship, now to test the devices, he took another cannon ball and threw it up in the air, when it came close he punched towards it and activated the bracelet on his left hand, the thrust he was given was enormous, that he actualy flew half a meter foward, but the cannon balls was more impresive than the amount of presure inside that little capsule, the cannon ball flew not 10 meters, but 20 meters away from the ship.
Franklin just stood there gazing upon the power this weapon had, he couldn't wait to give these devices to Patrick, as he turned around he saw Patrick lying on the deck Patrick are you all right Franklin yelled and ran over to him, the guy was hurt but not much, Franklin then took of the bracelets and anklets, and said here are the weapons you asked for, just press the button on the forefinger to activate the bracelet on that hand and the longfinger to activate the anklet on that side of the body, but be carefull they pack a really good punch then he helped Patrick putting them on and stood back to watch the action.
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: The Bare Fist Pirates Voyage (RP on the Ship only, Any one can join)   The Bare Fist Pirates Voyage (RP on the Ship only,  Any one can join) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 12:31 am

Dorian could see the numbers of the Flying Fish were dying down. In seeing that, this attack would work. Dorian blew air into his right hand and made a smaller version of Giant Mode. The evened out the amount of air in his right had into his left hand. Dorian then leaped off the rope bridge and began doing Bare Fist Barrage. Taking down 1 Fish with each punch. Dorian was hoping to knock down the numbers greatly.

"ALRIGHT! GRAAAAAAAAAAH!"
Back to top Go down
Future Shock

Future Shock

PostSubject: Re: The Bare Fist Pirates Voyage (RP on the Ship only, Any one can join)   The Bare Fist Pirates Voyage (RP on the Ship only,  Any one can join) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 1:34 am

Van was putting his weapon together when he heard a racket coming from the upper deck. Must've been DOrian getting excited over something he found cool. Van grabbed the broom he kept in his room and began hitting the roof, like an old elderly person.

"Keep it down up there, some people are trying to work. Rapscallions." he said, muttering that last word.
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: The Bare Fist Pirates Voyage (RP on the Ship only, Any one can join)   The Bare Fist Pirates Voyage (RP on the Ship only,  Any one can join) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 11:25 am

Dorian continued to knock the Flying Fish out the Sky until the rest of them flew away. Dorian fell to the main deck and landed on his feet and threw his arms into the air. He was over joyed he got them dinner for the next 2 weeks. Dorian turned towards King and waved at him, thanking him for showing him their new weapons.

"THANKS KING!!...If only we had a cook..I know! We'll recruit a cook the next time we cast for land!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Bare Fist Pirates Voyage (RP on the Ship only, Any one can join)   The Bare Fist Pirates Voyage (RP on the Ship only,  Any one can join) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Bare Fist Pirates Voyage (RP on the Ship only, Any one can join)
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next