One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Race Continues, Neo Bare Fists obtain their first mate! (Open to all who wish to join The Neo Bare Fist Pirates)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

The Race Continues, Neo Bare Fists obtain their first mate! (Open to all who wish to join The Neo Bare Fist Pirates) Empty
PostSubject: The Race Continues, Neo Bare Fists obtain their first mate! (Open to all who wish to join The Neo Bare Fist Pirates)   The Race Continues, Neo Bare Fists obtain their first mate! (Open to all who wish to join The Neo Bare Fist Pirates) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 11:35 am

The wind was a nice cool breeze. Not hot, not cold. Cool, a soothing feeling. A feeling Dorian D. Herron, Notorious and Infomus Pirate who had ravaged the seas for quiet some time now enjoyed very much. Dorian had just got done training a rookie pirate in the art of Bare Fist in hope he could get stronger. Dorian was now currently heading back to his home town. Negro Bay. After getting a letter from someone he had never met before Dorian set sail for his hometown. What was the urgency of him getting back to his hometown. From what he could remember everyone hated him there. Dorian set anchor on the bay of Negro Bay and began to make his way into town. He ships automatic defenses were up and Dorian wasn't worried regardless. No one ever touches his ship.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

The Race Continues, Neo Bare Fists obtain their first mate! (Open to all who wish to join The Neo Bare Fist Pirates) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Race Continues, Neo Bare Fists obtain their first mate! (Open to all who wish to join The Neo Bare Fist Pirates)   The Race Continues, Neo Bare Fists obtain their first mate! (Open to all who wish to join The Neo Bare Fist Pirates) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 12:17 pm

The forest winds were greatly cooling to this black haired man who was walking up towards it. The children who had been following him earlier were all patted on the head. "Im sorry kids.... we will have to play another time.... mina, say hi to your mother for me" The girl grinned and the kids all said yes at the same time and ran off. He found the children adorable and it was too bad he couldnt play more with them. Suddenly a sharp searing pain happened in his strangely coloured eye, he cluthced the left side of his face and remembered the despair. Thats right, he was here for something far more important, he was here to fulfill a personal promise. The man grinned as he walked into the forest, he wondered how Dorian was.
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: The Race Continues, Neo Bare Fists obtain their first mate! (Open to all who wish to join The Neo Bare Fist Pirates)   The Race Continues, Neo Bare Fists obtain their first mate! (Open to all who wish to join The Neo Bare Fist Pirates) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 12:27 pm

Dorian walked through the middle of the town. As usual, People instantly board up there doors from just seeing Dorian. Dorian didn't care much for this treatment. He was used to people fearing him. Dorian looked around, the towns buildings rushing through his mind giving him vivid memories of how they used to look. Now looking much more run down. Some were being rebuilt and remodeled. Some still in reckage. Dorian recognized the town well. Dorian then headed towards the forest, its the location of where the letter said to meet.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: The Race Continues, Neo Bare Fists obtain their first mate! (Open to all who wish to join The Neo Bare Fist Pirates)   The Race Continues, Neo Bare Fists obtain their first mate! (Open to all who wish to join The Neo Bare Fist Pirates) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 4:47 pm

At the forest the black haired man with the suit was simply lying down on the grass, it seems that was something he liked to do. He then saw a muscular guy walking into the forest and immediately who knew who that was. The man in the suit got up and talked "Hello there, Dorian, its been a while has it?'
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: The Race Continues, Neo Bare Fists obtain their first mate! (Open to all who wish to join The Neo Bare Fist Pirates)   The Race Continues, Neo Bare Fists obtain their first mate! (Open to all who wish to join The Neo Bare Fist Pirates) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 4:52 pm

Dorian looked around and finally spotted the a man in a suit. He looked extremely familiar. Dorian waved and smiled at his old friend.

"..Hey there! Sorry if my memories a bit foggy! But if you sent me a letter you must be a friend! Who are you again?"
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: The Race Continues, Neo Bare Fists obtain their first mate! (Open to all who wish to join The Neo Bare Fist Pirates)   The Race Continues, Neo Bare Fists obtain their first mate! (Open to all who wish to join The Neo Bare Fist Pirates) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 10:53 pm

The man grit his teeth and looked away for a moment, he was pissed off that Dorian didnt remember him, but then again he wouldnt expect him too. He then walked foward "Its me, Nik.......Nikhil? I used to buy you food and stuff......" Nik was walking towards another tree this time getting his fist ready
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: The Race Continues, Neo Bare Fists obtain their first mate! (Open to all who wish to join The Neo Bare Fist Pirates)   The Race Continues, Neo Bare Fists obtain their first mate! (Open to all who wish to join The Neo Bare Fist Pirates) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 10:55 pm

Dorian's eyes then lit up. He remembered that every well. Although he didn't know him by his aged body. He remembered the only kind person in his past.

"NIKHIL! ITS BEEN SO LONG!!"
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: The Race Continues, Neo Bare Fists obtain their first mate! (Open to all who wish to join The Neo Bare Fist Pirates)   The Race Continues, Neo Bare Fists obtain their first mate! (Open to all who wish to join The Neo Bare Fist Pirates) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 1:24 am

Nikhil then grinned and sighed with relief. "Im glad you remembered me, thats really great........" Suddenly Niks body was steaming and was a colour of gold sweat all around him as he arched his hands backwards, in an instant he destroyed the tree in front of him, it was literally blown away.Nik then turned to Dorian "How have you been Dorian? Been eating well? You look a little skinny...."
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: The Race Continues, Neo Bare Fists obtain their first mate! (Open to all who wish to join The Neo Bare Fist Pirates)   The Race Continues, Neo Bare Fists obtain their first mate! (Open to all who wish to join The Neo Bare Fist Pirates) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 10:55 am

Dorian smiled then slapped his abs. Which were built, but it caused his arm to bounce off it. Due to him being rubber. Dorian then rubbed his nose with the same arm and looked at the tree that had just been blown away.

"..High Mantabolisum..Can't help it..ShiShiShiShi..But you seem well..I see you've gained some new abilities, have you?"
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: The Race Continues, Neo Bare Fists obtain their first mate! (Open to all who wish to join The Neo Bare Fist Pirates)   The Race Continues, Neo Bare Fists obtain their first mate! (Open to all who wish to join The Neo Bare Fist Pirates) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 11:14 am

Nik then sighed as he came back to normal "Yeah, pretty much... it was actually Leon who taught me about this abilities existence.... i spoke to him over den den mushi the other day....." Nik then picked up his briefcase and walked towards Dorian "Why not we go to town to eat? Im starving!!!" Nik began to lead the way for Dorian to follow to a restaurant in town. Once they arrived, they sat down adn Nik began to order. Nik then said straight off "Now Dorian.... the reason i called you is to tell you that... i want to join you"
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: The Race Continues, Neo Bare Fists obtain their first mate! (Open to all who wish to join The Neo Bare Fist Pirates)   The Race Continues, Neo Bare Fists obtain their first mate! (Open to all who wish to join The Neo Bare Fist Pirates) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 11:31 am

Dorian placed his hands on his hips and stopped smiling. He tilted his head slightly and looked at his old friend in amaze.

"..What?...A Pirate Crew?...You sure?...It's a very troublesome life style..But Sure...Lets eat over it first."

Dorian followed his friend to the restaurant he was being lead too.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: The Race Continues, Neo Bare Fists obtain their first mate! (Open to all who wish to join The Neo Bare Fist Pirates)   The Race Continues, Neo Bare Fists obtain their first mate! (Open to all who wish to join The Neo Bare Fist Pirates) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 11:38 am

At the restaurant as soon as they arrived, they were greeted by a few of the staff. Some of them were slightly annoyed that Dorian was there , but as soon as they saw Nik, they all began welcoming him. They immediately stacked the table full of food as the cook then said "Its my repayment for the time you helped with the paperwork for my place, eat up Nik... and you too Dorian... i guess...." Nik then laughed as he began eating the food really fast, he was really super hungry and with a full mouth he tried talking but it sounded like "ufff.. ehh..efff....ceeeee" He then swallowed and then spoke "so yeah, ill join your crew, troublesome lifestyle? you dont know who i am?" Nik pointed to the wall, his bounty poster was there.
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: The Race Continues, Neo Bare Fists obtain their first mate! (Open to all who wish to join The Neo Bare Fist Pirates)   The Race Continues, Neo Bare Fists obtain their first mate! (Open to all who wish to join The Neo Bare Fist Pirates) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 11:40 am

In less then 2 seconds, a quarter of the food was already gone. Dorian looked both ways. He looked to the left then to the right, then to the left again. He then smiled with no food in his teeth and laughed.

"..Tastey!!"
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: The Race Continues, Neo Bare Fists obtain their first mate! (Open to all who wish to join The Neo Bare Fist Pirates)   The Race Continues, Neo Bare Fists obtain their first mate! (Open to all who wish to join The Neo Bare Fist Pirates) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 11:46 am

Nik sighed as more food came towards him, they were stacking it up. Dorian was always like this. "Oi are you listening or what? " Nik then signalled to them to take away the food, and they did, at least whatever Dorian didnt already eat in the blink of an eye. Nik then pointed to the poster of himself on the wall.
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: The Race Continues, Neo Bare Fists obtain their first mate! (Open to all who wish to join The Neo Bare Fist Pirates)   The Race Continues, Neo Bare Fists obtain their first mate! (Open to all who wish to join The Neo Bare Fist Pirates) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 11:51 am

Dorian finished off another quarter of food in about the same time as the first time. Dorian then began grabbing pieces of meat faster then he could chew. Dorian then responded while chewing and swallowing at the same time.

"..Shnr..Snooof...Mbmf....Djoob! Jadmka mar...Moof...Lrag...Sdo...kAsm....Raga...Blargh...Blargh..Blargh! Rustler...Balrkg...hglarb...daskdm..LARGO..."

(Sure! That's a good Bounty! And if you really wanna join! Welcome to the crew! Hey..Do they have any speggetti and Beef Balls? I'm Starving!"

Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: The Race Continues, Neo Bare Fists obtain their first mate! (Open to all who wish to join The Neo Bare Fist Pirates)   The Race Continues, Neo Bare Fists obtain their first mate! (Open to all who wish to join The Neo Bare Fist Pirates) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 11:56 am

It was weird but Nik understood everything he had said while eating. The other staff looked on confused and dazed but Nik then began to laugh. "I swear, you will never change... you were always the troublesome one... im glad you accepted me so easily... but actually there are a few things i need to clear with you and ask if your alright with... i need you to concentrate for these Dorian... they are important..." Nik was more serious this time.
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: The Race Continues, Neo Bare Fists obtain their first mate! (Open to all who wish to join The Neo Bare Fist Pirates)   The Race Continues, Neo Bare Fists obtain their first mate! (Open to all who wish to join The Neo Bare Fist Pirates) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 11:58 am

Dorian swallowed his food and wiped his mouth with a napkin that was next to his plate located under his silver ware that he refused to use at the time begin. Dorian then rubbed his nose and looked over at his friend.

"..Sure thing...What seems the be the problem Nikhil?"
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: The Race Continues, Neo Bare Fists obtain their first mate! (Open to all who wish to join The Neo Bare Fist Pirates)   The Race Continues, Neo Bare Fists obtain their first mate! (Open to all who wish to join The Neo Bare Fist Pirates) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 12:04 pm

Nik then said "Firstly call me Nik san, like you used too when you were a kid.... seriously, i cant believe you cant remember me......" Nik then drank some coffee which was brought to him and looked Dorian from the side of his eyes. " Now... first thing..... what happened to you over the last year? I heard you were doing well as a pirate, and then nothing....."
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: The Race Continues, Neo Bare Fists obtain their first mate! (Open to all who wish to join The Neo Bare Fist Pirates)   The Race Continues, Neo Bare Fists obtain their first mate! (Open to all who wish to join The Neo Bare Fist Pirates) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 12:11 pm

Dorian ordered some Warm Milk and drank it in one gulp and told the waiter to continue bringing them till he said other wise. Dorian at the same time listened to his friends.

"..Many things...I've become strong..but not strong enough. My entire crew has been wiped out. But it was mostly on me. I took them up against an opponent they weren't ready to fight and suffered the consequences..If I had listen to Leon and gotten stronger before going up against an opponent..It wouldn't have happened..Since then I took a month off to train and my trainings finally complete..I have a whole know arsenal of moves now and my physical traits have heightened gravely..I'm just waiting for the right time and place to show the world I'm back in the game. And forming my new crew is going to be the flier that's going to let the world know I'm back......."
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: The Race Continues, Neo Bare Fists obtain their first mate! (Open to all who wish to join The Neo Bare Fist Pirates)   The Race Continues, Neo Bare Fists obtain their first mate! (Open to all who wish to join The Neo Bare Fist Pirates) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 12:17 pm

Nik then sipped on his coffee , he remembered his own fate, his own selfishness and his own mistakes. They had lead to tragedies, horrifying tragedies. He had made similar mistakes , but at grander stages. Nik then continued "Ok next, did you really fight Admiral Nishki?" Nik had heard rumours, but he wanted to confirm them himself.
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: The Race Continues, Neo Bare Fists obtain their first mate! (Open to all who wish to join The Neo Bare Fist Pirates)   The Race Continues, Neo Bare Fists obtain their first mate! (Open to all who wish to join The Neo Bare Fist Pirates) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 12:54 pm

Dorian chugged another cup of milk and asked for another. He blinked twice and sneezed and rubbed his nose. Dorian then continued eating, but not in a wild fashion like he did before.

"..Well it was completely unintentional...but yes..We had a quarrel.."
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: The Race Continues, Neo Bare Fists obtain their first mate! (Open to all who wish to join The Neo Bare Fist Pirates)   The Race Continues, Neo Bare Fists obtain their first mate! (Open to all who wish to join The Neo Bare Fist Pirates) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 1:00 pm

Nik then raised an eyebrow and put down his cup of coffee before hitting the table "HOW THE FUCK CAN YOU QUARREL WITH A ADMIRAL? THEY USUALLY KILL YOU KNOW!!!!" Nik then calmed down "How did the fight go? How strong is he? How did you fare against him?" This was a relevant question, Dorian had met strong people before, so he would know where the world stands, for Niks revenge he had to ask.
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: The Race Continues, Neo Bare Fists obtain their first mate! (Open to all who wish to join The Neo Bare Fist Pirates)   The Race Continues, Neo Bare Fists obtain their first mate! (Open to all who wish to join The Neo Bare Fist Pirates) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 2:12 pm

Dorian chugged another glass of milk and belched.

"..Yep..But it seems he let me go...Go figure..Guess I'm lucky! ShiShiShiShiShi! Yeah! He was really strong! Twice as strong as I am..even after my current training..I'm gonna have to get a lot stronger over our journey if people like him are sailing these seas..But I held my own..He complimented my strength..but said it wasn't up to part.."
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: The Race Continues, Neo Bare Fists obtain their first mate! (Open to all who wish to join The Neo Bare Fist Pirates)   The Race Continues, Neo Bare Fists obtain their first mate! (Open to all who wish to join The Neo Bare Fist Pirates) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 3:50 pm

Dorian then told the waiter he was done drinking.

"Sure did..Fought him on my Ship..He was really tough.."
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: The Race Continues, Neo Bare Fists obtain their first mate! (Open to all who wish to join The Neo Bare Fist Pirates)   The Race Continues, Neo Bare Fists obtain their first mate! (Open to all who wish to join The Neo Bare Fist Pirates) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 10:52 pm

The waiter then cleared the table as Nik sat there thinking. How the hell did he survive a Admiral attack? It felt off, like something was behind that. Luckily though this knowledge wasnt common knowledge, not everyone knew about this news which made Niks heart feel at ease.He then relaxed and then leaned back "So why did he let you go? Why did he not kill you right there? Did you beg for your life or something?" Nik knew Dorian would never do that, but still, that could be a reason, pity could be a reason.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Race Continues, Neo Bare Fists obtain their first mate! (Open to all who wish to join The Neo Bare Fist Pirates)   The Race Continues, Neo Bare Fists obtain their first mate! (Open to all who wish to join The Neo Bare Fist Pirates) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Race Continues, Neo Bare Fists obtain their first mate! (Open to all who wish to join The Neo Bare Fist Pirates)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next