One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Bare Fist First Island in the GrandLine! Nether Wild! Meeting a Brawling Drunk and Metal Man! (Open to the Bare Fist Pirates and any New Marines who wish to join)

Go down 
+2
TomAbz
TheBlackLuffy
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

The Bare Fist First Island in the GrandLine! Nether Wild! Meeting a Brawling Drunk and Metal Man! (Open to the Bare Fist Pirates and any New Marines who wish to join) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Bare Fist First Island in the GrandLine! Nether Wild! Meeting a Brawling Drunk and Metal Man! (Open to the Bare Fist Pirates and any New Marines who wish to join)   The Bare Fist First Island in the GrandLine! Nether Wild! Meeting a Brawling Drunk and Metal Man! (Open to the Bare Fist Pirates and any New Marines who wish to join) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 7:46 pm

Dorian kicked his foot up onto a stool next to him and rubbed his clean shaved chin. He looked up at the ceiling for about 2 minutes. He then looked back down and pointed at Patrick and stood straight up and yelled.

"LET IT BE KNOWN! THAT PATRICK! THIS MAN RIGHT HERE! HAS SINGLE HANDLELY KILLED THE MARINE ZEUS! WITH HIS BARE HANDS...we'll as of now..I'd say 10,000 at least...now lets run..."

As Dorian ran pass Patrick and Franklin. He knew they'd follow. Patrick was to drunk to fight off the Marine flood that would be coming now that they knew what Patrick looked like and were he was. Dorian ran outside the bar and looked around, seeing Marines already on their way to the bar running at full speed. Dorian grinned and crossed his arms as he waited for his newest crew mates to come outside with him.
Back to top Go down

The Bare Fist First Island in the GrandLine! Nether Wild! Meeting a Brawling Drunk and Metal Man! (Open to the Bare Fist Pirates and any New Marines who wish to join) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Bare Fist First Island in the GrandLine! Nether Wild! Meeting a Brawling Drunk and Metal Man! (Open to the Bare Fist Pirates and any New Marines who wish to join)   The Bare Fist First Island in the GrandLine! Nether Wild! Meeting a Brawling Drunk and Metal Man! (Open to the Bare Fist Pirates and any New Marines who wish to join) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 5:23 am

Patrick didn't like seeing hat Dorian had done to him calling out that information loud and he gripped his glass so tightly it smashed. Patrick then downed his last remaining few drinks as Dorian ran out of the pub. "You cheeky batsard" muttered Patrick he stood up and pushed the chair under the table when he saw a bunch of Marines run into the pub.

Patrick saw the Marines enter a few bounty hunters around him stand up and unsheathe their swords then a few other brave people stand up and Patrick knew he'd have a fight on his hands. Patrick used his Parkour Stomp on the ground as he was slightly tipsy he wasn't sent up into the air but up and slightly to the left, he flew shoulder first into a group of brave people who tried to catch and restrain him. In the group of unconscious people he stood up shook himself off then looked at the Marines and bounty hunters. "Alright as you heard I killed that Marine bastard Captain Zeus, but I did us all a favour, he was corrupt and claimed I owed him 318,000,000 Beli."
One of the Marines then shouted out, "You did!"
Patrick looked and recognised the guy from the game of poker.
"Oh shit" Patrick

Gold Punch Patrick then flipped his gold coin and leapt at the 3 bounty hunters hitting them in the temple or eye to knock them unconscious or reeling in pain. As he looked down at the bounty hunters he realised they had the imprint in the coin imprited into their faces now and chuckled before turning to the Marines.

He could see that if he used his hands on these guys he would be hurt as these guys were all armed to the teeth, so he realised he didn't want to lose a finger or anything otherwise cheating poker would be allot harder. Patrick ran towards them and shouted, Parkour Stomp As his foot dug into the Marines quickly with extreme strength each Marine hit by the blow was knocked back with broken ribs. Patrick continuing using this attack until one Marine managed to lift his sword up to pierce into the bottom of his foot. Patrick noticed this quick enough to avoid the attack and instead of kicking jumped down beside him and used his Spiral Clover The Marine who was hit by it was sent spinning on to his face with his eyes rolling and his head spinning.

Patrick smirked then headed out the door and saw a pile of Marine lying on their backs in pain, Patrick then looked back at the bartender who looked pretty pissed off. Patrick then said, "I'm not paying!"
Seeing Dorian waiting outside for him, Patrick looked at Dorian and asked, "What'd you do that for?"

Patrick wasn't angry but instead he found it funny.
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: The Bare Fist First Island in the GrandLine! Nether Wild! Meeting a Brawling Drunk and Metal Man! (Open to the Bare Fist Pirates and any New Marines who wish to join)   The Bare Fist First Island in the GrandLine! Nether Wild! Meeting a Brawling Drunk and Metal Man! (Open to the Bare Fist Pirates and any New Marines who wish to join) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 9:19 am

"..Well..Its like this..."

By the time Patrick made it outside. Over 150 Marines were surrounding the Pud. The Marines who had just gotten defeated by Patrick were slowly, but surely getting up. The Army of Marines then rose their rifles and aimed towards Patrick.

"..I know your strong..and I know if these guys didn't have guns you could probably take down half of them. If you so much as move..They'll fire. Unlike me..bullets hurt you..now choose. We can work together and take them down..or you can take your chances with them on your own.."

Dorian let his arms hand down and loosened up his muscles. He then tightened his fist and took his fighting stance. Dorian could take all these guys down in one attack if he wanted, but he wanted Patrick to join. He knew he was probably considering it.

"By the way you are..I can tell you probably owe more people money. How about it? Work together with me and I'll help you pay off all your debts.."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Bare Fist First Island in the GrandLine! Nether Wild! Meeting a Brawling Drunk and Metal Man! (Open to the Bare Fist Pirates and any New Marines who wish to join)   The Bare Fist First Island in the GrandLine! Nether Wild! Meeting a Brawling Drunk and Metal Man! (Open to the Bare Fist Pirates and any New Marines who wish to join) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 2:30 pm

Patrick looked at Dorian feeling still a little tipsy and understood all of which Dorian said to him before he looked around at the Marines then back at Dorian smirking and shook his fringe from his eyes.

Patrick knew he could handle these guys with ease although it would be a bit tiring since he couldn't exactly stretch as easily as this Dorian guy but he figured and replied to Dorian, "I've got nothing against teaming up and making this job easier." Patrick realised this guy wanted him to join him and just thought to himself if need be he could always leave.

Patrick took Dorian hand and shook it saying, "Its nice to know you care and want to help me get rid of my debts but they ain't ever going away, not the way I gamble." He smiled exposing all his teeth before standing back to back with Dorian and saying, "Right well since your made of rubber I'm going to be using you as my captain as well as my weapon, I hope thats ok with you." Smiled Patrick as he wrapped his right leg around Dorian's kick his right foot up into the air and shouted, Parkour Stomp Patrick managed to keep his position where he stood on one leg but hoped Dorian could attack quickly as he launched him at the Marines who were coming his way.
Back to top Go down
StiX

StiX

PostSubject: Re: The Bare Fist First Island in the GrandLine! Nether Wild! Meeting a Brawling Drunk and Metal Man! (Open to the Bare Fist Pirates and any New Marines who wish to join)   The Bare Fist First Island in the GrandLine! Nether Wild! Meeting a Brawling Drunk and Metal Man! (Open to the Bare Fist Pirates and any New Marines who wish to join) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 9:30 pm

Karol finally found his way back to town but found that the pub was surrounded by over 100 marines. "small fry shouldn't stand between me and my reward!!" noticing a few marines flying near the entrance. "seems my captain feels the same. Karol quickly made his way into the middle of the group and began taking out whoever came too close. Drawing his little sword out he began slicing and disarming them as well. "with everyone that's here now, it wont take more than 10 minutes to be rid of you all."
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: The Bare Fist First Island in the GrandLine! Nether Wild! Meeting a Brawling Drunk and Metal Man! (Open to the Bare Fist Pirates and any New Marines who wish to join)   The Bare Fist First Island in the GrandLine! Nether Wild! Meeting a Brawling Drunk and Metal Man! (Open to the Bare Fist Pirates and any New Marines who wish to join) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 10:10 pm

Dorian smirked. This guy was not only skilled, but honest. He had a good heart. Even if he had a bad gambling habit. Dorian then began punching so fast it looked as if he grew 1,000 of different arms. Dorian, with in mer seconds. Took down 30 of the Marines. With that attack alone, a huge gap in between the Marines was made. It lead to the hole in which lead back to the Wild Life side of the Nether Wild. Dorian then did a barrel roll and began sprinting towards it. Seeing Marines starting to surround the hole. Dorian called all his crew members who were with him at the time.

"..Glad to have you aboard Patrick...KAROL! FRANKLIN! PATRICK! LETS BULLDOZE OUR WAY THROUGH!..Bare Fist..."

As 21 Marines began running in Dorian's straight forward path. Dorian jumped 15 feet into the air and began doing the same move he had just done. This time, it was a barrage of raining fist.

"HEAVY BARRAGE!!"
Back to top Go down
Hikaru

Hikaru

PostSubject: Re: The Bare Fist First Island in the GrandLine! Nether Wild! Meeting a Brawling Drunk and Metal Man! (Open to the Bare Fist Pirates and any New Marines who wish to join)   The Bare Fist First Island in the GrandLine! Nether Wild! Meeting a Brawling Drunk and Metal Man! (Open to the Bare Fist Pirates and any New Marines who wish to join) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 9:58 am

Franklin saw all this happend and took the champain glass in one sipp, then he jumped back the bar desk found a barrel of rum, the strong stuff, and drank one glass, suddenly he became full of power and he was ready to fight, he jumped over the bar desk, ran out the door and activated his magnets, the weapons came flying but not only that, but thanks to the extra power of the rum metal bars, nails and bolts came flying, the attached to his arms and fromed a fist of metal with sharp points sticking out on random places, you guys should step back this could become wild, and I don't want ot hurt you guys and with that he went into the a barrage against the rest fo the marines, it took Franklin 2 minutes to take down the rest of them, once the last marine skull was crushed to dust he deactivated the magnets, and fell down on his knees, I think I went a little overboard of the magno fist, but I wil be fine once I get a glass of champain, no beer or rum for me, that stuff is too strong then he waited for anyone to reply.
Back to top Go down
StiX

StiX

PostSubject: Re: The Bare Fist First Island in the GrandLine! Nether Wild! Meeting a Brawling Drunk and Metal Man! (Open to the Bare Fist Pirates and any New Marines who wish to join)   The Bare Fist First Island in the GrandLine! Nether Wild! Meeting a Brawling Drunk and Metal Man! (Open to the Bare Fist Pirates and any New Marines who wish to join) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 4:10 pm

Karol sat down after the battle and rested for a bit. Everyone was so strong! he could barely keep up with this new crew and all of their unique abilities. He had been so focused on learning new, weaker techniques that he wasn't able to fight anyone strong. he needed a break from the new to perfect the old. "You guys are just too strong for me to keep up! I need some time to train myself. What else do we have to do on this island anyways? "
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: The Bare Fist First Island in the GrandLine! Nether Wild! Meeting a Brawling Drunk and Metal Man! (Open to the Bare Fist Pirates and any New Marines who wish to join)   The Bare Fist First Island in the GrandLine! Nether Wild! Meeting a Brawling Drunk and Metal Man! (Open to the Bare Fist Pirates and any New Marines who wish to join) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 5:09 pm

Dorian patted Franklin on the back and stood next to him. He handed him a bottle of Cola that he had scathed away in his pants to him so he could recharge. He didn't know he ran on drinks, he just thought he looked tired.

"..What was that Franklin? That burst of energy?"

Back to top Go down
Hikaru

Hikaru

PostSubject: Re: The Bare Fist First Island in the GrandLine! Nether Wild! Meeting a Brawling Drunk and Metal Man! (Open to the Bare Fist Pirates and any New Marines who wish to join)   The Bare Fist First Island in the GrandLine! Nether Wild! Meeting a Brawling Drunk and Metal Man! (Open to the Bare Fist Pirates and any New Marines who wish to join) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 5:42 pm

Franklin drank the bottle of cola in one sip and said that was the power of one glass of rum my friend, if I drink rum my engines will be at maximum power, a glass of champain gives me half the strenght as rum give me, the same with beer, the more alkohol the drink has, the more power I get, but after use my engines overheat, and must cool down for at least 30 minutes, but wth my engines at full power my electro magnets will be so strong that they can pull a metal ship apart then with the power he got from the cola he stood up walked into the bar and drank one glass of champain, when he got out he said if you want me to be at 200 % power give me one glass of aquavit, then you will know what fear is then he waited for dorian to reply.
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: The Bare Fist First Island in the GrandLine! Nether Wild! Meeting a Brawling Drunk and Metal Man! (Open to the Bare Fist Pirates and any New Marines who wish to join)   The Bare Fist First Island in the GrandLine! Nether Wild! Meeting a Brawling Drunk and Metal Man! (Open to the Bare Fist Pirates and any New Marines who wish to join) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 6:51 pm

Dorian nodded and took his fighting stance.

"..Thanks for the info..For now lets just use our fighting skills. Its a straight forward run from here. Everyone..so we don't get cornered...run apart from each other and aim for that hole over there..its the way out.."

Dorian pointed to the hole he assuming entered from. He then sprinted towards it at full speed as countless Marines began to get in his way. Dorian hadn't had a good old fashion brawl in a long time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Bare Fist First Island in the GrandLine! Nether Wild! Meeting a Brawling Drunk and Metal Man! (Open to the Bare Fist Pirates and any New Marines who wish to join)   The Bare Fist First Island in the GrandLine! Nether Wild! Meeting a Brawling Drunk and Metal Man! (Open to the Bare Fist Pirates and any New Marines who wish to join) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 11:50 am

Patrick saw Dorian wipe out a large portion of Marines after kicking him into them and smirked as Dorian wiped them out he turned to the Marines behind him and saw they were aiming their guns at him. His leg was beginning to hurt from using Parkour Stomp so much he decided not to use it again and instead ran towards the Marines who opened fire on him as the bullets flew towards him he knew he had to avoid them and expertly side stepped and managed to avoid the majority of them them until one hit his golden coin in his pocket and he stopped dead still the firing stopped and he fell to the ground.

As Marines ran over to apprehend him he smirked. He wasn't going to go down that easily, using Clover Punch technique he managed to knock 2 Marines unconscious and injure 2 others, he leapt to his feet swinging his fists frantically in all directions at the Marines until his hands wrapped around the barrel of a rifle and he pulled down to knock the Marine holding it out and swung it around before letting go as it collided with another Marines nose and breaking it. Patrick smiled then heard Dorian call them all to run through the gap he had made in this wall of Marines and Patrick thought about running the other way but chose to follow orders as he was his captain now.
Back to top Go down
Hikaru

Hikaru

PostSubject: Re: The Bare Fist First Island in the GrandLine! Nether Wild! Meeting a Brawling Drunk and Metal Man! (Open to the Bare Fist Pirates and any New Marines who wish to join)   The Bare Fist First Island in the GrandLine! Nether Wild! Meeting a Brawling Drunk and Metal Man! (Open to the Bare Fist Pirates and any New Marines who wish to join) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 3:58 pm

Franklin followed his captains example and went into the crowd of marines, for every marine face he saw he punched it, and followed the same path as Dorian had.
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: The Bare Fist First Island in the GrandLine! Nether Wild! Meeting a Brawling Drunk and Metal Man! (Open to the Bare Fist Pirates and any New Marines who wish to join)   The Bare Fist First Island in the GrandLine! Nether Wild! Meeting a Brawling Drunk and Metal Man! (Open to the Bare Fist Pirates and any New Marines who wish to join) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 5:33 pm

Dorian was about 15 feet away from the hole in the wall. With an army of Marines following behind him and his crew. Dorian had to make sure they didn't get caught. Dorian then stopped running and bent over at the knees. He then pushed him self 20 feet into the air. Seeing the fleet of Marines behind him closing in. Dorian sought to take them down in one attack. Dorian then did the same attack he did in the beginning, easily taking the number of Marines down drastically. Dorian had taken out at least 40 to 50 Marines from that single attack. As the numbers had gone from 150 to about 60 in mere minutes. Dorian flicked his nose and turned around. He then continued running for his freedom towards the hole.

"..Ignore the rest! We're gonna have to fight our way through the Jungle to get to our ship!"
Back to top Go down
StiX

StiX

PostSubject: Re: The Bare Fist First Island in the GrandLine! Nether Wild! Meeting a Brawling Drunk and Metal Man! (Open to the Bare Fist Pirates and any New Marines who wish to join)   The Bare Fist First Island in the GrandLine! Nether Wild! Meeting a Brawling Drunk and Metal Man! (Open to the Bare Fist Pirates and any New Marines who wish to join) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 6:30 pm

"Back to the ship huh?" Karol was closest to the hole in the wall so there wasn't as many marines in his way. he easily slid through their defenses and cutting those he couldn't slide by. He made it to the opening first and stood by the entrance. "Hurry up!"
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: The Bare Fist First Island in the GrandLine! Nether Wild! Meeting a Brawling Drunk and Metal Man! (Open to the Bare Fist Pirates and any New Marines who wish to join)   The Bare Fist First Island in the GrandLine! Nether Wild! Meeting a Brawling Drunk and Metal Man! (Open to the Bare Fist Pirates and any New Marines who wish to join) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 5:02 pm

Dorian then stopped running and dived under Patrick and did his Bare Human Air Bag. Which caused Patrick to fly towards Karol at a high velocity. As he did so. Dorian bounced on the ground and flew towards the hole with him. Dorian then grabbed Kayzen's arm and pulled him along too. He was prepared to fight off that Giant Spider this time. Something awakened in Dorian, a new level of strength.

"..GET READY TO BRAWL YOU GUYS!"
Back to top Go down
Hikaru

Hikaru

PostSubject: Re: The Bare Fist First Island in the GrandLine! Nether Wild! Meeting a Brawling Drunk and Metal Man! (Open to the Bare Fist Pirates and any New Marines who wish to join)   The Bare Fist First Island in the GrandLine! Nether Wild! Meeting a Brawling Drunk and Metal Man! (Open to the Bare Fist Pirates and any New Marines who wish to join) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 6:12 am

Franklin ran as fast as he could after the others, from time to to time he would turn around and fire of some shoots with his pistols, normally 4 too 5 marines would fall each time, when he was about 2 meters away from the hole, he opened a compartment in his left arm, in there was 3 sealed viles, one containing normal rum, one containing dark rum, and the last contained aquavite, he thought about it for a moment, the he closed the compartment, and took a bottle from his pocket, and took one sip of the champain, then he was filled with power and with the extra power he jumped as far as he could, he flew through the hole and almost crashed into karol, thenhe waited for the others to follow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Bare Fist First Island in the GrandLine! Nether Wild! Meeting a Brawling Drunk and Metal Man! (Open to the Bare Fist Pirates and any New Marines who wish to join)   The Bare Fist First Island in the GrandLine! Nether Wild! Meeting a Brawling Drunk and Metal Man! (Open to the Bare Fist Pirates and any New Marines who wish to join) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 12:26 pm

As Patrick was bounced up up and aimed at Karol Patrick rotated himself so he would land feet first. As he came closer and closer to Karol he noticed he wasn't going to reach the ground in time and pointed his foot up in the air and used Parkour Stomp to push himself to the ground and as he got closer he threw his feet down to the ground to slow himself down.

As his feet made contact with the ground Patrick came to a s top before he hit Karol and smirked at him then looked back at Dorian and Franklin and said, "Bit of notice next if you don't mind." he then turned to face Karol and offered him his hand and said, "Hi I'm Patrick nice to meet you I'm guessing your a member of the Bare Fist pirates, well I'm your new crew mate."
Back to top Go down
StiX

StiX

PostSubject: Re: The Bare Fist First Island in the GrandLine! Nether Wild! Meeting a Brawling Drunk and Metal Man! (Open to the Bare Fist Pirates and any New Marines who wish to join)   The Bare Fist First Island in the GrandLine! Nether Wild! Meeting a Brawling Drunk and Metal Man! (Open to the Bare Fist Pirates and any New Marines who wish to join) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 1:28 pm

Karol took his hand as tears began forming in his eyes. "Im so glad your joining us! please teach me everything you know!" He couldn't stand this overwhelming feeling much longer, and he didn't have to. He noticed everyone was almost there so he got excited an ran the rest of the way through the hole. Leaping out the other side, "I'm comin home!!!"
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: The Bare Fist First Island in the GrandLine! Nether Wild! Meeting a Brawling Drunk and Metal Man! (Open to the Bare Fist Pirates and any New Marines who wish to join)   The Bare Fist First Island in the GrandLine! Nether Wild! Meeting a Brawling Drunk and Metal Man! (Open to the Bare Fist Pirates and any New Marines who wish to join) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 2:42 pm

Dorian saw that they were home free, from the Marines that is. He still had the giant beast to deal with, but he was ready this time. Dorian ran through the hole and saw that the Spider was on the other side of the cavern. Dorian then jumped 20 feet into the air and bit his thumb. Activating his Giant Mode almost instantly. He left no time for his crew, or the Spider to react to the attack. In One punch. Dorian knocked the Spider up against the cavern wall and caused the cave to begin to cave in. Dorian fell to the ground and deactivated his Giant Mode and began running, avoiding on coming rumble falling from the ceiling.

"..LETS MOVE!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Bare Fist First Island in the GrandLine! Nether Wild! Meeting a Brawling Drunk and Metal Man! (Open to the Bare Fist Pirates and any New Marines who wish to join)   The Bare Fist First Island in the GrandLine! Nether Wild! Meeting a Brawling Drunk and Metal Man! (Open to the Bare Fist Pirates and any New Marines who wish to join) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 1:17 pm

Patrick saw Dorian's gigantic mode and thought to himself holy shit thats strange and ran quicker using a weaker version of his Parkour Stomp to make him move quicker and further. Patrick ran through the hole as quickly as he could manage following his captain's orders.
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: The Bare Fist First Island in the GrandLine! Nether Wild! Meeting a Brawling Drunk and Metal Man! (Open to the Bare Fist Pirates and any New Marines who wish to join)   The Bare Fist First Island in the GrandLine! Nether Wild! Meeting a Brawling Drunk and Metal Man! (Open to the Bare Fist Pirates and any New Marines who wish to join) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 1:33 pm

Dorian and his crew mates had made it through the cavern and made it back into the jungle of Nether Wild. Dorian looked forward and saw that his ship was with in sight. He must not have noticed this pathway before. Dorian stayed on his toes and began sprinting down the path. They had to get off this Island and fast. The same Giant Boar Dorian had fought earlier had reappeared. It came from the Right and charged towards Dorian and his crew. If the attack continued, His crew would be trampled. In raged, Dorian activated his Giant Mode and threw his arm back while blowing hair into it. But this time, Dorian's arm felt heavier. It seem Dorian had stabilized the air that he had blown into his fist. It was as if he had a Giant Boulder in his arm. Dorian then swung his forward and punched the Giant Boar. Knocking its teeth out and making it lose consciousness after the attack. What was this new ability Dorian had gained. It was 10x more effective as his Giant Mode. It was like some form of Stone had been formed in his body. Dorian then looked up and saw the same Giant Snake diving towards Dorian with attempt to devour him. Dorian then swung his arm around and back handed the Snake. Sending it flying into a tree. As the Snake slowly began to rise back up. Dorian swung his arm over head and let gravity take its natural course. He then slammed his Giant Arm onto the skull of the Snake. Knocking it out. This was amazing. Just earlier he couldn't even cause these Animals to flinch. Now he was able to dominate them in seconds. Dorian let his Giant Mode go and went back to normal. He pointed to the Golden Fist and directed his new crew mates.

"..THAT'S OUR SHIP! COME ON! LETS MOVE!!"
Back to top Go down
Hikaru

Hikaru

PostSubject: Re: The Bare Fist First Island in the GrandLine! Nether Wild! Meeting a Brawling Drunk and Metal Man! (Open to the Bare Fist Pirates and any New Marines who wish to join)   The Bare Fist First Island in the GrandLine! Nether Wild! Meeting a Brawling Drunk and Metal Man! (Open to the Bare Fist Pirates and any New Marines who wish to join) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 1:55 pm

when Franklin saw the ship he recognized it as the ship who had docked earlier that day, it was a magnificent ship, he had never seen anything like it, he could not wait to find his working room, he was an inventor and he hadn't invented anything since he got the new body, he wanted to get on a new project he had though of, it could be usefull when they got to the new world, as they where running he yelled to Dorian Is it ok if I start to invent something as soon as we leave the port? thenhe waited for Dorian to reply.
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: The Bare Fist First Island in the GrandLine! Nether Wild! Meeting a Brawling Drunk and Metal Man! (Open to the Bare Fist Pirates and any New Marines who wish to join)   The Bare Fist First Island in the GrandLine! Nether Wild! Meeting a Brawling Drunk and Metal Man! (Open to the Bare Fist Pirates and any New Marines who wish to join) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 5:39 pm

Dorian ran onto his ship and jumped up to the steering wheel.

"..Sure do what you want! Now..its time to SET SAIL!!"

End

OOC: Ant and Karol don't worry about posting. You're on the ship.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Bare Fist First Island in the GrandLine! Nether Wild! Meeting a Brawling Drunk and Metal Man! (Open to the Bare Fist Pirates and any New Marines who wish to join)   The Bare Fist First Island in the GrandLine! Nether Wild! Meeting a Brawling Drunk and Metal Man! (Open to the Bare Fist Pirates and any New Marines who wish to join) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 5:42 pm

ok
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Bare Fist First Island in the GrandLine! Nether Wild! Meeting a Brawling Drunk and Metal Man! (Open to the Bare Fist Pirates and any New Marines who wish to join)   The Bare Fist First Island in the GrandLine! Nether Wild! Meeting a Brawling Drunk and Metal Man! (Open to the Bare Fist Pirates and any New Marines who wish to join) - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Bare Fist First Island in the GrandLine! Nether Wild! Meeting a Brawling Drunk and Metal Man! (Open to the Bare Fist Pirates and any New Marines who wish to join)
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4