One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Bare Fist First Island in the GrandLine! Nether Wild! Meeting a Brawling Drunk and Metal Man! (Open to the Bare Fist Pirates and any New Marines who wish to join)

Go down 
+2
TomAbz
TheBlackLuffy
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

The Bare Fist First Island in the GrandLine! Nether Wild! Meeting a Brawling Drunk and Metal Man! (Open to the Bare Fist Pirates and any New Marines who wish to join) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Bare Fist First Island in the GrandLine! Nether Wild! Meeting a Brawling Drunk and Metal Man! (Open to the Bare Fist Pirates and any New Marines who wish to join)   The Bare Fist First Island in the GrandLine! Nether Wild! Meeting a Brawling Drunk and Metal Man! (Open to the Bare Fist Pirates and any New Marines who wish to join) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 3:06 pm

After Dorian was done recharging. He was back to normal. He could use Giant Mode again for at leas 20 more minutes before another 50 minute cool down. Dorian then stood and watched Franklin take down the lower ranking Marines with no problem. Wow this guy was strong, Dorian thought. He'd be an exellent addition to our crew. Dorian the turned back towards Gespacho and quickly jumped out the way. Gespacho was in mid air, swinging his mace down, getting ready to crush Franklin's skull. Dorian then got ready activate his Giant Mode, but didn't have enough time to activate it fully. Dorian blew air into his arm and enlarged it half way. But it stayed stable. Was this a new mode for Dorian. It seemed like it. Dorian then swung his arm around, but it felt different. It felt Lighter then his full Giant Mode. What would Dorian call this mode. He didn't know just yet. Dorian then punched Gespacho in his jaw, sending him flying through the bar wall.

"...We'll..Where on our way to the Grandline..but for now were just sailing around. Fulfilling our Dreams..Nether Wild was the closet Island to the East Blue. So we stopped by here first.."
Back to top Go down
Hikaru

Hikaru

The Bare Fist First Island in the GrandLine! Nether Wild! Meeting a Brawling Drunk and Metal Man! (Open to the Bare Fist Pirates and any New Marines who wish to join) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Bare Fist First Island in the GrandLine! Nether Wild! Meeting a Brawling Drunk and Metal Man! (Open to the Bare Fist Pirates and any New Marines who wish to join)   The Bare Fist First Island in the GrandLine! Nether Wild! Meeting a Brawling Drunk and Metal Man! (Open to the Bare Fist Pirates and any New Marines who wish to join) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 3:13 pm

well if you have any plans storming that marine base, just ask I and wil be at your servise Franklin said after listening at what Dorian had to say then he asked how many crew members do you got? it was a simple question but an important one, if the guy had like 1 or 2 crew members h was not worth asking to join, but was it over 5 crew members then he was talking buisness.
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: The Bare Fist First Island in the GrandLine! Nether Wild! Meeting a Brawling Drunk and Metal Man! (Open to the Bare Fist Pirates and any New Marines who wish to join)   The Bare Fist First Island in the GrandLine! Nether Wild! Meeting a Brawling Drunk and Metal Man! (Open to the Bare Fist Pirates and any New Marines who wish to join) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 3:19 pm

Dorian put his hands on his hips and looked at the seemingly defeated Marine. He rubbed his nose and responded to the Franklin's question.

"..About 8 of us currently. We're looking forward to get more. But It seems like this place is really divided. The Pirates and Marines are both trying to gain power around here. I guess I'll go take down that Marine Main Base of this Island. Now That I'm well rested.."
Back to top Go down
Hikaru

Hikaru

PostSubject: Re: The Bare Fist First Island in the GrandLine! Nether Wild! Meeting a Brawling Drunk and Metal Man! (Open to the Bare Fist Pirates and any New Marines who wish to join)   The Bare Fist First Island in the GrandLine! Nether Wild! Meeting a Brawling Drunk and Metal Man! (Open to the Bare Fist Pirates and any New Marines who wish to join) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 3:29 pm

Well you can make it 9 crew members now, cause I want to join, you wil have good use of me, I am an inventor Franklin said after hearing that his crew had 8 crew members, this was an interesting guy, the move he had pulled of just now still amazed Franklin, then he just couldn't keep the question down anymore, he asked what do you call that move Dorian, I mean it was so cool it must have a name then he waited for his maybe new pirate captain to answer, even though he had never been on a pirate crew before he thought it could be interesting, he could see the world, but he had another thing to say to Dorian I have but one condision for joining your crew though, promis me that no one makes fun of me for being a cyborg if that happens I don't know if I will be able to control my self, it might end in murder, if you promis me that no one will make fun of me I will join, ok then he waited for Dorian to answer his question.
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: The Bare Fist First Island in the GrandLine! Nether Wild! Meeting a Brawling Drunk and Metal Man! (Open to the Bare Fist Pirates and any New Marines who wish to join)   The Bare Fist First Island in the GrandLine! Nether Wild! Meeting a Brawling Drunk and Metal Man! (Open to the Bare Fist Pirates and any New Marines who wish to join) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 3:45 pm

Dorian's arm then when back to its normal size and he looked over at Franklin, his new crew mate. He smiled and twisted his wrist around 8 times and let it spin back into place like a windmill.

"..We'll welcome to the crew Franklin! I don't know what exactly to call it that move. Its was a shortened version of my Giant Mode..so I'll guess I'll call it Half Giant Mode. It sure was easier to use..also. My crew is very open minded. We'd never make fun of any one different. From here on out..YOUR FAMILY!"
Back to top Go down
Future Shock

Future Shock

PostSubject: Re: The Bare Fist First Island in the GrandLine! Nether Wild! Meeting a Brawling Drunk and Metal Man! (Open to the Bare Fist Pirates and any New Marines who wish to join)   The Bare Fist First Island in the GrandLine! Nether Wild! Meeting a Brawling Drunk and Metal Man! (Open to the Bare Fist Pirates and any New Marines who wish to join) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 9:50 pm

Van didn't really care for such a strange named weapon, but King created it, he could call it whatever he wanted to. Nevertheless, this weapon sounded very interesting, despite that one year lifespan.

"I'd like to use it, may i see it?" he asked, extending his arm out,

Van couldn't do much with his foot in the condition it was in, but testing a weapon that could make him stronger would make him less of a burden, even if he was injured.
Back to top Go down
TomAbz

TomAbz

PostSubject: Re: The Bare Fist First Island in the GrandLine! Nether Wild! Meeting a Brawling Drunk and Metal Man! (Open to the Bare Fist Pirates and any New Marines who wish to join)   The Bare Fist First Island in the GrandLine! Nether Wild! Meeting a Brawling Drunk and Metal Man! (Open to the Bare Fist Pirates and any New Marines who wish to join) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 12:52 am

(my internet is down til the end of the month im doing this from my phone
Back to top Go down
StiX

StiX

PostSubject: Re: The Bare Fist First Island in the GrandLine! Nether Wild! Meeting a Brawling Drunk and Metal Man! (Open to the Bare Fist Pirates and any New Marines who wish to join)   The Bare Fist First Island in the GrandLine! Nether Wild! Meeting a Brawling Drunk and Metal Man! (Open to the Bare Fist Pirates and any New Marines who wish to join) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 4:19 am

Karol had reached the destination he had in mind. It was the only dojo in town and it just happened to be in the islands marine base. He hadn't made a name for himself yet so they let him inside to see the fighters and asked if he wanted to be recruited. he smiled to himself a bit at the marines lack of information and continued inside. The marines here practiced basic martial arts with basic weapons, nothing to special. But there were a couple who had started to develop their own styles and this is what Karol had come to see. One was a version of karate that was as fluid as water, it was very hard to imitate, and another seemed to be a combination of jujitsu and professional wrestling. users would flip their opponents using their own weight and power, but continued the attack by flipping themselves with them. very tricky but Karol was starting to pick up on some tricks by using the marines. He actually left them unconscious or incapacitated knowing that it would just make his crews escape later easier, and he planned on making his identity known before he left. As a kind of tease to these stupid marines.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Bare Fist First Island in the GrandLine! Nether Wild! Meeting a Brawling Drunk and Metal Man! (Open to the Bare Fist Pirates and any New Marines who wish to join)   The Bare Fist First Island in the GrandLine! Nether Wild! Meeting a Brawling Drunk and Metal Man! (Open to the Bare Fist Pirates and any New Marines who wish to join) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 4:51 am

(Sorry for the late post)

Unsure of his location feeling aching pains in his abdominal muscles and sweat dribbling ferociously down his face along with soaking feet, Patrick could guess where he was, his hands tied tightly behind his back and his feet tied together and weighed down in a bucket of icy cold water, by a weight. Patrick could lift the weight but not for long and he couldn't move it in any direction either as the men around him weren't ready to let him leave without their money.

Patrick had never done anything to warrant himself a bounty so it was a strange thing that he was always being searched for by some form of authority. He may not have had a bounty but he did have large debts with all of the wrong people. His body felt painful all the time as it was unusually for him to go at least a day without being beaten by someone. He was unlucky as it seemed almost every island he ended up on there was someone he had crossed. With his head dipped and his body slightly twitching he felt a large rough hairy hand lift his face up by the chin, as he looked up all he could see was the body of an extremely well built man covered up by a Marine over coat and his face was covered by the darkness from the dim lighting.

The next thing he felt was his right hook as it collided with his face and he was sent almost off the chair but thanks to his arms behind it remained on the chair, he felt his arms ache keeping him on the chair then pulled himself back. "Take a chance?" he heard the Marine question.

Patrick smiled and replied,"Yeah"awaiting this large bastard's response, he knew it wouldn't be a kind one and prepared himself for the worst. The Marine then crouched down and dipped his long hairy index finger into the water and said, "You owe us a shocking amount of money Mr Dubloon, do you know what we do to people who owe us money?"

Patrick saw his finger pierce the water and knew what was coming next, he then replied, "I'm sure your about to show me." With those words passing his lips he felt his body stiffen as electricity passed through his body searching for ground. Patrick held in his screams and clenched his fists tightly. As the shocking passed and the Marine removed his finger he replied, "You owe us 318,000,000 Beli Mr Dubloon and it would be a real pity if we were to lose out on that money now wouldn't it?" Patrick nodded and tried once again using his strength to pull the ropes around his wrists apart.

"Your an oddity Mr Patrick Dubloon, your the only man us Marines go searching for without a bounty. Your just like a filthy Pirate, your rotten to the core and that will never change, unlike me I'm like that of the gods, unbeatable and almighty. To me you are just another sinner whose strayed from the path, like a lost lamb and it time someone pointed you in the right direction or ate you up. So which one will it be Mr Dubloon? Will I be your Shepard or will I have to be the wolf who eats you up?!" T large marine stood towering over Patrick manipulating electricity in his right hand then spreading it to his left as he awaited a reply from Patrick.

Patrick spat out a small amount of blood into the bucket then replied feeling weak and limp due to his hours of beatings. "...I'll get you.......your.........money...just...wait...I'll get it." The electricity then began to spread over more parts of his body lighting up his face which Patrick had seen enough times and hated the look of, his grey curly locks and bushy grey beard, this Bastard of a Marine was Anthony "Zeus" Smock, the man in charge of the large Marine base on Nether Wild.

Last edited by Antler on Tue Oct 25, 2011 6:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hikaru

Hikaru

PostSubject: Re: The Bare Fist First Island in the GrandLine! Nether Wild! Meeting a Brawling Drunk and Metal Man! (Open to the Bare Fist Pirates and any New Marines who wish to join)   The Bare Fist First Island in the GrandLine! Nether Wild! Meeting a Brawling Drunk and Metal Man! (Open to the Bare Fist Pirates and any New Marines who wish to join) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 6:14 am

Franklin looked at Dorian with an tear in his eye, he was touched by the kindness from this man, he had thought that pirates was mercyless evil men, but now he had just seen the light, he was now ready to trawle the world with pirates, so he said thank you captain, I hope we get a good time together, now how about that marine base, how do you want to take it out, from the inside or from the outside? then he waited for his new captain to answer.
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: The Bare Fist First Island in the GrandLine! Nether Wild! Meeting a Brawling Drunk and Metal Man! (Open to the Bare Fist Pirates and any New Marines who wish to join)   The Bare Fist First Island in the GrandLine! Nether Wild! Meeting a Brawling Drunk and Metal Man! (Open to the Bare Fist Pirates and any New Marines who wish to join) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 6:36 pm

"..Lets just barge our way in. Destroy from the Inside, then work our way out.."

Dorian looked outside to see no Marines in sight except the ones they previously defeated. Dorian nodded at Franklin and smiled to see he had made a new friend, but time was not their friend at the moment. If they waited to long, more Marines would come. So they had to finish this task quickly. Dorian began running East, since his ship was West, East was the only place the Marine Base would be. Dorian could see the Base all the way from the Bar as well. This was going to be a new challenge for Dorian. But with the Help of his new namaka, Franklin, He knew he could accomplish it. Dorian stopped running as he made it to the front Gates of the Marine Base. Dorian then activated his Giant Mode and jumped about 10 feet into the air while swinging his arm back. 24 Marines then got in the way of the attack in attempt to stop him but were easily blasted away with the attack. Dorian punched the Gate down with ease, sending it crashing into the wall. Since the Base only had 4 stores. Everyone would be effected by the Gates crashing into the wall.

Back On The Ship

King left the room for about 3 minutes and came back with three different bags of bullets. One was full of Red Bullets, One with Blue, and Another with Yellow. He placed them gently on his bed and turned towards Van.

"These are special bullets I've worked on..The Red one's are Flame Shots. They simple explode the second they impact on some one. Their like your Burst Bullets you've used. But less the recoil...The Blue One's are Cold Shots..They give off a freezing chill of about -20 degrees, enough to cause breif immobilization due to your nerves being in shock. This is very useful. Becareful, the Strong the opponent, the less the shot will do. The more the bullet, the longer the effect. Use these bullets wisely, their extremely difficult to construct. This may be your only pack. Now the last one are Shock Shots. Shock Shots are the most effective. They give off a electrifying Thunder shock to the nervous system. If the Target is wet, it can possibly kill them. If not, it will cause a quick muscle spazzam..."

OOC: Escape then we'll meet up Antler. Tombz don't force your self to post. Its Okay.
Back to top Go down
Future Shock

Future Shock

PostSubject: Re: The Bare Fist First Island in the GrandLine! Nether Wild! Meeting a Brawling Drunk and Metal Man! (Open to the Bare Fist Pirates and any New Marines who wish to join)   The Bare Fist First Island in the GrandLine! Nether Wild! Meeting a Brawling Drunk and Metal Man! (Open to the Bare Fist Pirates and any New Marines who wish to join) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 9:43 pm

Van grabbed one of the blue bullets. It was cool to the touch. How he wanted to test them out on an enemy, but he was told to stay aboard. He chuckled, maybe the captain would get into trouble and end up being chased by a mob. Van put his foot down, then suddenly jerked it back up, it still hurt but to a lesser extent.

"These are awesome, King. My guns aren't ordinary, and these might just help bring them to the next level." He said, feeling around the different bags
Back to top Go down
StiX

StiX

PostSubject: Re: The Bare Fist First Island in the GrandLine! Nether Wild! Meeting a Brawling Drunk and Metal Man! (Open to the Bare Fist Pirates and any New Marines who wish to join)   The Bare Fist First Island in the GrandLine! Nether Wild! Meeting a Brawling Drunk and Metal Man! (Open to the Bare Fist Pirates and any New Marines who wish to join) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 1:55 pm

Karol heard the crash from the dojo and was curious as to what was going on. The two marines he had taken interest in already beaten to the ground using their own moves and various others fairly injured themselves couldn't answer the various sirens and emergency calls to action due to the base being attacked. He decided to stroll on out and see who was causing all this commotion but he had a fairly good idea who it was anyways.

Karol couldn't help but burst out into laughter due to how well his little exploration worked out. especially for his captain, who he saw standing at the front gate. Not exactly interested in fighting any more week opponents, Karol decided to find his way to the roof of the base and see if he could either find his way back to the ship or find someone worth fighting.
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: The Bare Fist First Island in the GrandLine! Nether Wild! Meeting a Brawling Drunk and Metal Man! (Open to the Bare Fist Pirates and any New Marines who wish to join)   The Bare Fist First Island in the GrandLine! Nether Wild! Meeting a Brawling Drunk and Metal Man! (Open to the Bare Fist Pirates and any New Marines who wish to join) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 6:32 pm

Back On The Ship

King sat on his bed and smiled at his friend. He clapped his hands together and nodded at him. King was overjoyed some one chose to use his bullets. King then picked up two Freeze Shots and juggled them in his left hand. He then threw them at a barrel in the room and the spot the bullets hit. King then picked up two Flame Shots and threw them at the same barrel. The explosion on impact caused the barrel to burst into flames.

"As you can see..These are very sensitive..be careful when reloading them. If they blow up in your hand you won't be harmed..but they will cause the effects.."

Back At The Marine Base on Nether Wild

Dorian had already broken the door down when he noticed his crew mate, Karol walking up to him. Pretty good timing. When he noticed he walked pass him. He was confused. As Dorian took his attention off his raid. 3 Marines all with cutlasses charged towards Dorian. Dorian then did a spin and extended his leg out, about 15 feet away from his body. Dorian then swung his leg around and kicked the three out the way with ease.

"..Watch my back Franklin..I may not be able to get shot..but I sure can be cut.."

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Bare Fist First Island in the GrandLine! Nether Wild! Meeting a Brawling Drunk and Metal Man! (Open to the Bare Fist Pirates and any New Marines who wish to join)   The Bare Fist First Island in the GrandLine! Nether Wild! Meeting a Brawling Drunk and Metal Man! (Open to the Bare Fist Pirates and any New Marines who wish to join) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 7:08 pm

As another blood curdling scream leaked out of the room and echoed through the dark dank corridor below ground of the Marine base Patrick knew that no matter what he wanted to kick the living shit out of Zeus if it was the lasst thing he did.

Zeus walked behind Patrick and untied his hands then tipped the chair letting a limp, weak, bloody, beaten and battered Patrick fall lifelessly to the floor. Patrick could feel his feet still in the water due to the weight and waited for it to be removed. Patrick felt the cuffs around his ankles melt apart as Zeus heated them up using his power of electricity, being a non devil fruits user these cuffs weren't sea stone. As Patrick felt them melt away he got to his feet and shook his legs off then walked towards the door with Zeus behind him lighting a cigar. "You have 12 hours to get my money, Patrick and I don't want to have to come looking for you again." Patrick smirked at the old man and opened the door. The corridor was long and freezing he walked along it to a door which he opened to see a long stair case, he climbed the stairs thinking where he could get enough money to pay his debt. No where crossed his mind, Patrick was screwed and he knew it.
Back to top Go down
Future Shock

Future Shock

PostSubject: Re: The Bare Fist First Island in the GrandLine! Nether Wild! Meeting a Brawling Drunk and Metal Man! (Open to the Bare Fist Pirates and any New Marines who wish to join)   The Bare Fist First Island in the GrandLine! Nether Wild! Meeting a Brawling Drunk and Metal Man! (Open to the Bare Fist Pirates and any New Marines who wish to join) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 11:52 pm

Van was surprised at the effectiveness of the bullets, and the fact that he has to get a new decorative barrel. Besides that Van learned the danger of these bullets. Maybe he'd use them when necessary, just like his other bullets. This weaponry talk was exciting and all, but Van was feeling really tired, he needed more rest to heal this god damned wound already.

"Hey King, i'm getting a bit tired, i'm gonna nap for a bit, call me if Dorian gets back." he said, removing his hat and coat,
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Bare Fist First Island in the GrandLine! Nether Wild! Meeting a Brawling Drunk and Metal Man! (Open to the Bare Fist Pirates and any New Marines who wish to join)   The Bare Fist First Island in the GrandLine! Nether Wild! Meeting a Brawling Drunk and Metal Man! (Open to the Bare Fist Pirates and any New Marines who wish to join) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 6:23 pm

Patrick walked along the long corridor which lead to more stairs which lead to the exit, which is where he was headed, as he walked down the corridor he saw many Marines turn to see him and realized that as far as these guys knew he had sneaked in and no one who wasn't a Marine was allowed down there. Patrick saw 8 Marines aim rifles at him and sighed. "Guys don't worry I'm not breaking in, in fact I'm trying to get out of here."

Realizing what he just said he saw the Marines cock their guns then advance towards him, "Oh shit" Patrick used his parkour stamp technique and launched his right foot into the wall and propelled himself forwards over the Marines below him. He kicked off from wall to wall and landed behind them then punched two of the Marines and stole one of their rifles which he aimed at the Marines who were aiming at him. "Don't try a thing, or you'll be dead." Patrick backed away from the Marines and as he turned to see the stairs he ran up them still holding the rifle.

As he reached the top of the stairs he looked around to see the doors break down and 3 Marines get taken out by what seemed to be a foot. He looked to the left and saw five Marines rushing his way and ran to the wall opposite him and used his parkour skills again to jump from wall to wall avoiding the Marine's bullets where he fired off one bullet after every jump into a Marine's knee cap or Ankle to temporarily disable them.

Once he landed behind them and have injured them he turned to see the Marines and walked over to them he dropped the rifle and kicked away the Marine's weapons. He then smirked at them then looked down the corridor to the other end to see a few people, confused why these guys were breaking in here he clenched his fists tightly.
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: The Bare Fist First Island in the GrandLine! Nether Wild! Meeting a Brawling Drunk and Metal Man! (Open to the Bare Fist Pirates and any New Marines who wish to join)   The Bare Fist First Island in the GrandLine! Nether Wild! Meeting a Brawling Drunk and Metal Man! (Open to the Bare Fist Pirates and any New Marines who wish to join) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 9:02 pm

Dorian seeing this guys combat skills were amazing. He didn't look like a Marine, so he must have been an escapee. Dorian watched as he took down those Marines from a distance with ease. This was the kind of skill Dorian needed for his crew. Pure skill fighters. Dorian then retracted his leg to his body and made it snap. Making sure it was back to normal. Dorian then watched as a horde of Marines stood a few feet away from Dorian. Looking as if they were going to attack. Dorian then began punching at a high velocity. Hewas punching so fast it seemed like he had grown 1,000 different Arms.

"BARE FIST BARRAGE!!"

Dorian then began punching all the Marines rapidly, knocking them all out of his way with no problem. As about 11 Marines fell onto the ground out cold. Dorian walked over slowly towards the escapee. As he was prepared to shake his hand. A huge thud was heard behind Dorian. Dorian felt a gold presence behind him. IT WAS GESPACHO. It seemed this man was stronger then he appeared. Gespacho swung his mace around so fast not even Dorian was able to dodge the attack, let alone counter it. Dorian was hit in the face with his mace and sent flying a few feet to the left.

Gespacho:"ALL YOU PIRATES ARE UNDER ARREST! I SENTENCE YOU TO DEATH BY SWORD!"

Marine A: "But Sir..we can't make sentences..Its for Captains only.."

Gespacho then swung his mace around and hit the head of the Marine who spoke out against him. A huge dint was left in the Marines head, but he was knocked out. It seemed like Gespacho hit him like that on purpose so he would suffer more. Gespacho then stood up straight reaching a max height of 9 foot 4 inches. He walked over to the his fellow Marine and rose his mace.

Gespacho: "Pirates are scum....They get no jury..no trial...The Justice System is futile when it comes to dealing with Criminals..they messed up..they should get no second chance..If you wish to protect them...THEN YOUR NO BETTER THEN A CRIMINAL!!!"

Gespacho then rose his mace up into the air and proceeded with swinging it downwards with the intention to crush the Marines skull. Just before it was brought over his head. The Mace was then crushed, but with what? Dorian had punched the Steel mace into hundreds of little pieces with his fist.

"....No one deserves a second Chance?..........EVERYONE DESERVES A THOUSAND CHANCES!!"

Before Gespacho could retaliate. Dorian had grabbed onto his head and slammed it into the ground. Using his Gomu Gomu No fruits abilities. Dorian ran about 10 feet away from Gespacho. He wrapped his arm around his neck and pulled him towards him. Dorian then held his free arm close to his body and balled his hand into a fist. At the velocity he was moving at, Gespacho would hit Dorian like a speeding drag car. Dorian then extended his arm right before he slammed into him and punched him in the spine. A huge CRACK was heard, it was so loud people at the dock could probably hear it. Dorian then threw Gespacho to the side like a used condom and walked closer to the escapee.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Bare Fist First Island in the GrandLine! Nether Wild! Meeting a Brawling Drunk and Metal Man! (Open to the Bare Fist Pirates and any New Marines who wish to join)   The Bare Fist First Island in the GrandLine! Nether Wild! Meeting a Brawling Drunk and Metal Man! (Open to the Bare Fist Pirates and any New Marines who wish to join) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 8:51 am

Seeing what the man before him managed to accomplish Patrick smirked as this guy showed absolutely no respect for the marines at all, a man after his own heart. Patrick noticed the Marines from the lower level who tried to catch him run up the stairs, Patrick smirked then ran towards them avoiding their gunfire using his parkour skills to leap over and slid under the gunfire.

As he closed the gap he put his boxing skills to use as he threw an uppercut towards the closest Marine followed by a backhanded punch knocking him out of the way leaving 5 more Marines to handle he planted 3 gut punches on the next Marine before using his parkour stamp again on a Marine who tried moving round to attack him from behind. As Patrick's foot made contact with the Marine's stomach he flew back and hit a wall. Patrick then grabbed the barrel of rifle the Marine he'd punched was holding on to and pulled it down causing the butt to fly up and hit the Marine in the jaw.

Patrick heard a crack and it sounded like the crack of the Marine's jaw and e smirked thinking to himself if he should really hurt this guy or just leave him to it. The two remaining Marines unsheathed their swords and both swung them toward him, Patrick decided he'd leave the Marine's jaw as he collapsed in agony, he then lunged forwards quickly to avoid the swords as they impacted the ground on either side of him he was lunging between them and threw both his fists up into their jaws sending them back wards letting go of their swords. Patrick grabbed hold of the handles and pulled the swords free from the ground and swung them around easily before saying, "Yeah, I'm cut you up, I'm shit with swords." Patrick threw the swords behind him then waited for the Marines to attack him which they did.

As both Marines approached him quickly Patrick placed his clover tattoos on his wrists together, shut his eyes and shouted, Clover Punch as his fist sprung out hitting the Marines in the face his eyes flicked open with an evil grin on display and the Marines hit the ground unconscious, hoping "Zeus" hadn't heard the noise upstairs he then began searching the Marine's pocket for anything of value. Patrick found a few items but not much, he wasn't too fussed about the man who was stupidly breaking into this Marine base as he thought he could probably beat him he was more focused on reliving himself of this large debt on his head, although after this little incident he would probably end up getting a bounty of sorts on his head.
Back to top Go down
Hikaru

Hikaru

PostSubject: Re: The Bare Fist First Island in the GrandLine! Nether Wild! Meeting a Brawling Drunk and Metal Man! (Open to the Bare Fist Pirates and any New Marines who wish to join)   The Bare Fist First Island in the GrandLine! Nether Wild! Meeting a Brawling Drunk and Metal Man! (Open to the Bare Fist Pirates and any New Marines who wish to join) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 11:52 am

Franklin followed after Dorian, after breaking into the marine base, the same marine from the bar arrived, does that guy ever give up franklin thought as he prepared to fight, firstly he activated the electro magnets attracting the metal weapons from the marine in front of them, then he said Magno Fisrt and punched as hard as he could at the marine.
(sorry for the late post, I had trouble figuring what people was writing in their posts, but finally I figured it out, but can people write as easy as possible so that everyone can understand?)
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: The Bare Fist First Island in the GrandLine! Nether Wild! Meeting a Brawling Drunk and Metal Man! (Open to the Bare Fist Pirates and any New Marines who wish to join)   The Bare Fist First Island in the GrandLine! Nether Wild! Meeting a Brawling Drunk and Metal Man! (Open to the Bare Fist Pirates and any New Marines who wish to join) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 6:33 pm

Dorian watched the escapee take down all the lower ranking Marines. He was a phenomenal fighter. Some one like him was perfect for his crew. As Dorian looked towards Gespacho, who had been hit again by Franklin, Dorian walked towards the escapee and pointed his finger at him.

"..You..Join my Pirate Crew!!.."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Bare Fist First Island in the GrandLine! Nether Wild! Meeting a Brawling Drunk and Metal Man! (Open to the Bare Fist Pirates and any New Marines who wish to join)   The Bare Fist First Island in the GrandLine! Nether Wild! Meeting a Brawling Drunk and Metal Man! (Open to the Bare Fist Pirates and any New Marines who wish to join) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 6:58 pm

Hearing someone shout "..You..Join my Pirate Crew!!.." Patrick looked up as he placed some Beli in his pockets he saw a guy pointing at him and Patrick stood up then said, "Yeah, I don't see why I should join your crew also I'm kinda busy, I've got to collect 318,000,000 Beli so if you can give me 318,000,000 Beli right now then I'll gladly join your crew." Patrick smiled then continued searching through the Marine's corpses.

Patrick didn't like the fact that he had so little time to collect this money and was a little more annoyed that this guy was trying to get him to do something else, he wanted to get rid of this ridiculous debt as Zeus was a guy you didn't want after you.
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: The Bare Fist First Island in the GrandLine! Nether Wild! Meeting a Brawling Drunk and Metal Man! (Open to the Bare Fist Pirates and any New Marines who wish to join)   The Bare Fist First Island in the GrandLine! Nether Wild! Meeting a Brawling Drunk and Metal Man! (Open to the Bare Fist Pirates and any New Marines who wish to join) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 6:35 pm

Dorian stood tall as the wind blew his open shirt back. He cracked his knuckles, due to him stressing them from fighting so much and began walking closer to the man he was already walking towards. He stepped on a Marine who was lying on the ground, putting all his weight on him, not to be cruel, just because he was walking.

Marine A: UGH

Dorian used his Gomu Gomu No Powers to stretch his arm out in attempt to shake the Escapee's hand. Dorian meant no harm. In fact he had a huge interest in this man. He was extremely skilled. He'd probably destroy 3 Warships if he had to get him to join. Dorian felt the man was hesitant on joining.

"..What ever troubles or burdens you may have or feel you don't want to put on me. I'll tell you this once...I don't care what they are. What ever burdens you have..don't worry about it..Make them my burdens too. Regardless of what they are. Even if you've made mistakes in the past. That's the past. My teacher always used to say Yesterday is History, Tomorrow is a Mystery, but TODAY is a gift...that is why it is called the present.."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Bare Fist First Island in the GrandLine! Nether Wild! Meeting a Brawling Drunk and Metal Man! (Open to the Bare Fist Pirates and any New Marines who wish to join)   The Bare Fist First Island in the GrandLine! Nether Wild! Meeting a Brawling Drunk and Metal Man! (Open to the Bare Fist Pirates and any New Marines who wish to join) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 6:55 pm

Patrick listened to what the man who broke into this base had to say as he routed through Marine's pockets then stood up after emptying the last Marine's pockets and said, "That's quite insightful but I don't want to drag you down mate, all the mistakes I make aren't in my past there in my present and future I know I'm gonna gamble again so I don't bother trying to hide it. I am who I am but its nice to see you care man, I'm Patrick and you are?" Asked Patrick as he took Dorian's hand and shook it happily he gripped his hand tight showing he wasn't weak and could tell this man like him but wasn't too fused about joining him even if he was a really nice guy.

Patrick then heard something worrying and knew what it was, a booming voice called out, "Patrick I thought you were getting me my money, not beating up my subordinates. Zeus clenched his fist as electricity surged up his arm and he punched the wall out of frustration leaving a crack in the wall. Patrick turned to look at Zeus and said, "Zeus you rat-bastard. You know I'll never get you your money." Patrick happily looked Zeus in the eye and awaited whatever punishment came his way.
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: The Bare Fist First Island in the GrandLine! Nether Wild! Meeting a Brawling Drunk and Metal Man! (Open to the Bare Fist Pirates and any New Marines who wish to join)   The Bare Fist First Island in the GrandLine! Nether Wild! Meeting a Brawling Drunk and Metal Man! (Open to the Bare Fist Pirates and any New Marines who wish to join) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 9:36 pm

Dorian shook Patrick's hand and gripped it even tighter then Patrick grabbed his. Showing how strong he truly was, when they were interrupted by a electrifying Marine, Dorian stopped and watched the event unfold.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Bare Fist First Island in the GrandLine! Nether Wild! Meeting a Brawling Drunk and Metal Man! (Open to the Bare Fist Pirates and any New Marines who wish to join)   The Bare Fist First Island in the GrandLine! Nether Wild! Meeting a Brawling Drunk and Metal Man! (Open to the Bare Fist Pirates and any New Marines who wish to join) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Bare Fist First Island in the GrandLine! Nether Wild! Meeting a Brawling Drunk and Metal Man! (Open to the Bare Fist Pirates and any New Marines who wish to join)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next