One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Voyage 1 (Bare Fist Pirate) (Open to All, Marines, and Pirates)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

Voyage 1 (Bare Fist Pirate) (Open to All, Marines, and Pirates) Empty
PostSubject: Voyage 1 (Bare Fist Pirate) (Open to All, Marines, and Pirates)   Voyage 1 (Bare Fist Pirate) (Open to All, Marines, and Pirates) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 10:13 pm

This RP is open to all, I want to make this site a bit more lively..so I'm not going to have us magically appear at our destination..this is a voyage in between the sea..If you wish to fight/join/meet my crew..then go ahead and post an RP on seeing our ship while sailing..once you have.I'll post an RP..

Dorian stood at his steering wheel, directing it in a straight line. Dorian had squished his eyes as he tried to see far ahead, far into the deep blue mysterious sea. He gripped his steering wheel tightly and continued to keep the boat steady. He then looked down towards the deck of his ship and looked for his first mate, Van Slycer, and called out to him.

"Oooooooi...Van! Do you see any ships from behind?"
Back to top Go down
Future Shock

Future Shock

PostSubject: Re: Voyage 1 (Bare Fist Pirate) (Open to All, Marines, and Pirates)   Voyage 1 (Bare Fist Pirate) (Open to All, Marines, and Pirates) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 8:38 pm

Van looked around, as far as he could see, he saw nothing. He sighed, a dull trip. Well, that gave plenty of time for rest.

"No, I see nothing." He shouted.

Van yawned, he was getting bored, and when he got bored, he got tired.

"A quick nap couldn't hurt." he thought to himself, slowly drifting off to sleep.
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: Voyage 1 (Bare Fist Pirate) (Open to All, Marines, and Pirates)   Voyage 1 (Bare Fist Pirate) (Open to All, Marines, and Pirates) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 10:43 am

Dorian then looked to his right and saw a small Island in a distance. He then steered his ship in the direction of the Island. He sailed towards the Island, in hope of restocking on supplies, and better yet finding another crew member.

((were going to make a stop for a second Genshi)
Back to top Go down
Future Shock

Future Shock

PostSubject: Re: Voyage 1 (Bare Fist Pirate) (Open to All, Marines, and Pirates)   Voyage 1 (Bare Fist Pirate) (Open to All, Marines, and Pirates) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 12:54 pm

(alright)

Van fell over, still asleep. He was awakened by the sound of him hitting the ground. When he opened his eyes he looked around, seeing an island. they were sailing towards it so dorain must want to go there.

" stopping for a bit would be a good idea." he thought to himself
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: Voyage 1 (Bare Fist Pirate) (Open to All, Marines, and Pirates)   Voyage 1 (Bare Fist Pirate) (Open to All, Marines, and Pirates) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 3:12 pm

Dorian steered his ship up to the shore and let it ride onto the shore a bit, the thick sand stopped it in its place.

"Okay..lets go Van.."

Dorian detached the steering wheel and put it next to the stand. He then ran towards the front of his ship.
Back to top Go down
Future Shock

Future Shock

PostSubject: Re: Voyage 1 (Bare Fist Pirate) (Open to All, Marines, and Pirates)   Voyage 1 (Bare Fist Pirate) (Open to All, Marines, and Pirates) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 3:17 pm

Van followed, he needed to know if he could buy bullets.

"I need some ammunition, I'll meet you back at the ship later." said Van, jumping off the boat.

"I'll pick up some supplies too"
Back to top Go down
KaizokuFan3000

PostSubject: Re: Voyage 1 (Bare Fist Pirate) (Open to All, Marines, and Pirates)   Voyage 1 (Bare Fist Pirate) (Open to All, Marines, and Pirates) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 3:30 pm

Kichiro was tightening his bandanna, looking the Tavern to the port and looked onward towords the ship, and it's two lone sailors leaving it , saying to himself smirking, "Well, this must be my lucky day...two suckers and a ship for the taking." he sighs, "I wonder if there heading in search of treasure..." he walked out of the tavern, shuffling his deck of cards, scraping his boots in the dirt, trailing far behind Van so he wouldn't be seen or heard behind them

Last edited by KaizokuFan3000 on Sat Jan 08, 2011 5:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: Voyage 1 (Bare Fist Pirate) (Open to All, Marines, and Pirates)   Voyage 1 (Bare Fist Pirate) (Open to All, Marines, and Pirates) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 5:01 pm

((There is no treasure...this RP site takes place 3 years before the Gold Roger Stuff o.o))
Back to top Go down
KaizokuFan3000

PostSubject: Re: Voyage 1 (Bare Fist Pirate) (Open to All, Marines, and Pirates)   Voyage 1 (Bare Fist Pirate) (Open to All, Marines, and Pirates) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 5:09 pm

((Oh I'll edt that then))
Back to top Go down
Future Shock

Future Shock

PostSubject: Re: Voyage 1 (Bare Fist Pirate) (Open to All, Marines, and Pirates)   Voyage 1 (Bare Fist Pirate) (Open to All, Marines, and Pirates) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 5:13 pm

Van walked into the ammunition store and stocked up on bullets, tools and gun parts. He looked around for a store to buy some food. He reloaded his guns and went off to look.
Back to top Go down
KaizokuFan3000

PostSubject: Re: Voyage 1 (Bare Fist Pirate) (Open to All, Marines, and Pirates)   Voyage 1 (Bare Fist Pirate) (Open to All, Marines, and Pirates) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 6:55 pm

Kichiro hides behind a wall near the ammunition store, and when Van leaves the store looking for food, Kichiro climbed up the wall, and walkedalong the top stopping at the Oak Tavern. The commotion of bar partons and music filled the air around it, drawing people to it like moths to a flame. On the sign post near the Oak Tavern there was a little challange..

"Win against The Champion and receive free meals at any of our many locations. Be warned, The Champion never loses a game of 'Seas of War'"

Forgetting about the challange, Kichiro yells to Van, throwing a rock at his head "Hey you there! If you want to catch me, you better be a good opponent!" taunting Van as he runs into the Oak Tavern
Back to top Go down
KaizokuFan3000

PostSubject: Re: Voyage 1 (Bare Fist Pirate) (Open to All, Marines, and Pirates)   Voyage 1 (Bare Fist Pirate) (Open to All, Marines, and Pirates) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 7:22 pm

(By the way, Kichiro is the is Champion of Seas of War, and chose Van to be his next opponent)
Back to top Go down
Future Shock

Future Shock

PostSubject: Re: Voyage 1 (Bare Fist Pirate) (Open to All, Marines, and Pirates)   Voyage 1 (Bare Fist Pirate) (Open to All, Marines, and Pirates) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 8:06 pm

Van felt the rock hit him, he turned to see some guy running into a tavern. He ran in after him. But before he ran in, he saw a poster.

"What's 'seas of war'? A game? I don't have time for this." he thought to himself, running into the bar.
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: Voyage 1 (Bare Fist Pirate) (Open to All, Marines, and Pirates)   Voyage 1 (Bare Fist Pirate) (Open to All, Marines, and Pirates) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 8:59 pm

Dorian walked slowly towards the bar as he watched his first mate rush off towards the mans challenge. He knew Van could handle him self. But just incase, he followed quickly behind them.

OOC: Hmmm..nice RPing Kaizoku..I'm considering letting you in my crew after this RP, lets make this short and sweet guys..we got another member trying to join..lets finish this up in under 4 pages of RP..
Back to top Go down
KaizokuFan3000

PostSubject: Re: Voyage 1 (Bare Fist Pirate) (Open to All, Marines, and Pirates)   Voyage 1 (Bare Fist Pirate) (Open to All, Marines, and Pirates) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 10:15 pm

Kichiro ran to a seat in the bar with his playing cards set up. He sits down quickly when the two men come in. The two are soon swarmed by the bar patrons, chanting songs and telling them to take the challange. "Hey boys, why don't ya take a look here? 'Gamblin' Hand" has been loking for a coupla challengers for his game" said one of the men. "Yeah! He's never lost a challenge yet!" said another

Kichiro sat down tapping his fingers on the table, "I see you read the sign..." he said smirking, "How about we have a little bet? If you win I'll let you eat free at this and any other Oak Tavern for as long as your saling as well as my life...but if you lose...I get to keep something important of yours" He put down a paper detailing about the eating free at any Oak Tavern along their journey. It is said that they have the best meat and ale on the island, but they would have to win at 'Seas of War', "I'll give you a little sample, if you win you can take as much as you want, but if you lose, I get to take whatever I want from you. It's reasonable, and trust me, I won't killl you if you win, so don't kill me when you lose." He chuckled, waiting to see if they'll play...
Back to top Go down
Future Shock

Future Shock

PostSubject: Re: Voyage 1 (Bare Fist Pirate) (Open to All, Marines, and Pirates)   Voyage 1 (Bare Fist Pirate) (Open to All, Marines, and Pirates) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 10:29 pm

Van was wondering why he shouldn't kill him and everyone in the room right away. But free meals would be nice.

"Alright, I'll play your little game, what are the rules?" he asked.

Van wasn't really one to play many games, he hoped his luck would help out.
Back to top Go down
KaizokuFan3000

PostSubject: Re: Voyage 1 (Bare Fist Pirate) (Open to All, Marines, and Pirates)   Voyage 1 (Bare Fist Pirate) (Open to All, Marines, and Pirates) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 11:23 am

Kichiro said, tightening his bandanna once more, "It's simple, first I shuffle the deck then cut it in half and give one half for you to shuffle..." he starts to shuffle the deck as if he could be a regular gambler, taking half of the deck and giving it to Van, "Now this is where it gets interesting. I modeled this game after the two sides that constantly fight eachother: The Marines and the Pirates, we choose who will be which side by a coin toss, I pick heads always..." he smriks knowing that the ship they came off of was nothing like a Marine ship. "Rules of the game" Kichiro said "The cards go in order of low to high of any suit: 2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10, Jack, King, Queen, and Ace. Two is the lowest and Ace is the Highest. We pick the first card after what side you pick, and the highest card wins, and the winner takes the others card. and if two cards are the same number, we place three other cards on the table, then the highest of that round wins the entire set of cards on the table. with exception of the original deck." Kichiro wonders to see how this guy will do against him, "And yes talking is allowed, though no discussing moves or the card game entirely. Now...let's play..." Kichiro said with a confisent smirk

(To sum this up quickly, it's like the regular game 'War', and so we don't go over the limit of posts we will do this quick with some of the game action and I was planning on when Kichiro loses to say why he lost to the bar patrons, like a little going away party for himself hope it works)
Back to top Go down
Future Shock

Future Shock

PostSubject: Re: Voyage 1 (Bare Fist Pirate) (Open to All, Marines, and Pirates)   Voyage 1 (Bare Fist Pirate) (Open to All, Marines, and Pirates) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 12:12 pm

Van took his half of the deck and started shuffling, was this guy the champion? If he was then he was either lucky or a good cheater. He seemed really confident that he was going to win. Van sighed, he had somehow gotten himself into this mess, he'll have to get himself out.

"Do you have a coin?" he asked Kichiro
Back to top Go down
KaizokuFan3000

PostSubject: Re: Voyage 1 (Bare Fist Pirate) (Open to All, Marines, and Pirates)   Voyage 1 (Bare Fist Pirate) (Open to All, Marines, and Pirates) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 12:27 pm

Kichiro took out a silver coin with four aces on it's back and front: Silver aces on the top and golden aces on the bottom "This is my lucky coin, the gold aces are heads and the silver aces are tails..." he flipped it over and over, catchingwith his right hand, "As I said before, I call heads..."he said as he got ready to flip the coin in the air for the start of the card game...

(Will it be heads or tails? you decide Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
Future Shock

Future Shock

PostSubject: Re: Voyage 1 (Bare Fist Pirate) (Open to All, Marines, and Pirates)   Voyage 1 (Bare Fist Pirate) (Open to All, Marines, and Pirates) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 12:32 pm

Van reached out and caught the coin, slamming it onto the table. Silver aces, Van went first. He reached for a card and out it on the table, 7 of diamonds. If v=Van was calculating properly, he had about a 50/50 chance of winning.
Back to top Go down
KaizokuFan3000

PostSubject: Re: Voyage 1 (Bare Fist Pirate) (Open to All, Marines, and Pirates)   Voyage 1 (Bare Fist Pirate) (Open to All, Marines, and Pirates) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 12:43 pm

"Well, aren't we getting a little impatient here..." Kichiro smriked picking up his card and put it on the table, and it was the 6 of hearts, "Seems like you win this set for now...let's see how well you do for the next turn" he said with a confident tone, "By the way, where are you from? It's not often we see new people at the Oak Tavern, especially someone who actually tries to win against me..." Kichiro said with a smug look.
Back to top Go down
Future Shock

Future Shock

PostSubject: Re: Voyage 1 (Bare Fist Pirate) (Open to All, Marines, and Pirates)   Voyage 1 (Bare Fist Pirate) (Open to All, Marines, and Pirates) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 12:55 pm

Van picked up his cards, he usually tried his Best to keep his information a secret, but if this guy was some kind of undercover marine, Van would have to throw him off his trail.

"I came from a place in the west blue, big village with peace everywhere." Van was a bad Liar, but hopefully kichiro would cease asking questions. Van drew his next card, a 3 or spades. Van kept his cursing in his mind
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Voyage 1 (Bare Fist Pirate) (Open to All, Marines, and Pirates)   Voyage 1 (Bare Fist Pirate) (Open to All, Marines, and Pirates) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 1:05 pm

sonthiol sat down outside the oak tavern drinking wine reading a book and making sure he had all his medical supplies. as he did he was offered meal after meal after meal that he declined meal after meal. he wasnt hungry why wouldnt these people get that.
Back to top Go down
KaizokuFan3000

PostSubject: Re: Voyage 1 (Bare Fist Pirate) (Open to All, Marines, and Pirates)   Voyage 1 (Bare Fist Pirate) (Open to All, Marines, and Pirates) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 1:18 pm

Kichiro responded with a 5 of diamonds "Must have no pirates or Marines there...it's rare to find a place where there's actual peace, unlike the rest of the world..." he took the cards he won from that round and put them to the side, continuing the next round
Back to top Go down
KaizokuFan3000

PostSubject: Re: Voyage 1 (Bare Fist Pirate) (Open to All, Marines, and Pirates)   Voyage 1 (Bare Fist Pirate) (Open to All, Marines, and Pirates) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 1:21 pm

((I'll tried to speed this up without any cards so it would be like 'Kichiro keeps getting the good cards then at the last couple of turns Van would win' or something like that))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Voyage 1 (Bare Fist Pirate) (Open to All, Marines, and Pirates)   Voyage 1 (Bare Fist Pirate) (Open to All, Marines, and Pirates) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Voyage 1 (Bare Fist Pirate) (Open to All, Marines, and Pirates)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next