One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Bare Fist First Island in the GrandLine! Nether Wild! Meeting a Brawling Drunk and Metal Man! (Open to the Bare Fist Pirates and any New Marines who wish to join)

Go down 
+2
TomAbz
TheBlackLuffy
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
StiX

StiX

The Bare Fist First Island in the GrandLine! Nether Wild! Meeting a Brawling Drunk and Metal Man! (Open to the Bare Fist Pirates and any New Marines who wish to join) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Bare Fist First Island in the GrandLine! Nether Wild! Meeting a Brawling Drunk and Metal Man! (Open to the Bare Fist Pirates and any New Marines who wish to join)   The Bare Fist First Island in the GrandLine! Nether Wild! Meeting a Brawling Drunk and Metal Man! (Open to the Bare Fist Pirates and any New Marines who wish to join) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 2:20 am

Karol froze in place when the electric man made his appearance. the escapy had interested him, but his captain as well, but this new opponent was open to everything. He really wanted a piece of him bet needed his captains approval first. he quickly made his way over to the captain in tears, then in rage, then in excitment again screaming "CAPTAIN, CAN I HELP WITH THIS ONE?!?!"
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

The Bare Fist First Island in the GrandLine! Nether Wild! Meeting a Brawling Drunk and Metal Man! (Open to the Bare Fist Pirates and any New Marines who wish to join) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Bare Fist First Island in the GrandLine! Nether Wild! Meeting a Brawling Drunk and Metal Man! (Open to the Bare Fist Pirates and any New Marines who wish to join)   The Bare Fist First Island in the GrandLine! Nether Wild! Meeting a Brawling Drunk and Metal Man! (Open to the Bare Fist Pirates and any New Marines who wish to join) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 10:43 am

"..No...stand down Karol..."

Dorian extended his arm out using his Gomu Gomu Powers and held it in front of Karol. Telling him to stop. He wanted to see what this "Zues" had to say.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Bare Fist First Island in the GrandLine! Nether Wild! Meeting a Brawling Drunk and Metal Man! (Open to the Bare Fist Pirates and any New Marines who wish to join)   The Bare Fist First Island in the GrandLine! Nether Wild! Meeting a Brawling Drunk and Metal Man! (Open to the Bare Fist Pirates and any New Marines who wish to join) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 11:27 am

Zeus looked at the pirates who stood before him and smirked, "Its seems you have quite an interesting friend there Patrick, your that bloody pirate captain of the bare fist pirates aren't you? What was your name though, Daniel, Doorknob, Dorine, yeah that sounds right. Dorine. or was it Donatello? nah Dorine sounds right and you look like a Dorine too. You have a pretty big bounty on your head and I figure it should be someone like me who takes you down, that is once I've dealt with Patrick here, the little shit owes me quite allot of money and after seeing what he's done here and hearing what he has to say I think I can quite happily say I'm going to enjoy slaughtering you both Patrick and Dorine." Zeus coated his hands in electricity as he lunged at both Patrick and Dorine letting the electricity spread through their bodies as he wrapped his arms around them. Zeus knew he was powerful and pretty much invincible which made him smile and give out a loud hearty laugh as he caught Patrick in his left arm and saw him screaming in pain.
Back to top Go down
StiX

StiX

PostSubject: Re: The Bare Fist First Island in the GrandLine! Nether Wild! Meeting a Brawling Drunk and Metal Man! (Open to the Bare Fist Pirates and any New Marines who wish to join)   The Bare Fist First Island in the GrandLine! Nether Wild! Meeting a Brawling Drunk and Metal Man! (Open to the Bare Fist Pirates and any New Marines who wish to join) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 2:09 pm

Karol just collapsed to the ground. The tears coming from his eyes unstoppable he began to pound the ground with his fist. "Why? Why? Why can't i generate electricity from my body?" looking up he saw Dorian being attacked, at first he was worried, but Karol knew the properties of rubber. "Well let me know if i can join in" he said trying to act cool sitting down. "I would like to try out a few things." This brought him back to the weapons store, if his captain really didn't need his help, maybe he could get some new weapons to combine with his new styles. he began having a giggle fit in excitement.
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: The Bare Fist First Island in the GrandLine! Nether Wild! Meeting a Brawling Drunk and Metal Man! (Open to the Bare Fist Pirates and any New Marines who wish to join)   The Bare Fist First Island in the GrandLine! Nether Wild! Meeting a Brawling Drunk and Metal Man! (Open to the Bare Fist Pirates and any New Marines who wish to join) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 5:38 pm

Just as Zeus had his arm around Patrick. Dorian was so close to Zeus he could touch noses with him. What incredible speed Dorian possessed. Dorian then brought his arm back and half way stretched it back using his Gomu Gomu No powers. The pulled it forward and attempted to punch Zeus in the nose, with a punch so strong it would cause him to flying backwards a great distance.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Bare Fist First Island in the GrandLine! Nether Wild! Meeting a Brawling Drunk and Metal Man! (Open to the Bare Fist Pirates and any New Marines who wish to join)   The Bare Fist First Island in the GrandLine! Nether Wild! Meeting a Brawling Drunk and Metal Man! (Open to the Bare Fist Pirates and any New Marines who wish to join) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 10:16 pm

Patrick fell to the floor due to the shock to his system as he felt the pain surge through his body and ground itself, he hit the floor still fighting the pain. Zeus was happy he had injured Patrick now Dorine was left to injure. As he came close to him he saw him stretch his arm and muttered, "Oh shit." Zeus knew what was coming next as Dorine's fist came his way and hit in square in the jaw sending him flying back a few feet where he landed on his feet happily. Zeus cracked his knuckles against his jaw then slammed his fist into the ground melting the steel floor of the base he watched as Patrick screamed in pain and used his free running skills to leap to a higher point, he watched as Dorine's feet along with everyone else sank into the steel which would be hardening right now when the sprinklers went off.

As the sprinklers went off water coated everything in sight including Patrick and Zeus himself he smirked then touched a single finger to the ground and said out loud, "Won't this be a shock." Zeus electrified everything and everyone in the corridor and gave out a loud laugh which echoed through the corridor.
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: The Bare Fist First Island in the GrandLine! Nether Wild! Meeting a Brawling Drunk and Metal Man! (Open to the Bare Fist Pirates and any New Marines who wish to join)   The Bare Fist First Island in the GrandLine! Nether Wild! Meeting a Brawling Drunk and Metal Man! (Open to the Bare Fist Pirates and any New Marines who wish to join) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 11:48 pm

Dorian clearly seeing this man had the power of a Electric type devil fruit, He knew if Patrick were to be hit by this next attack, he would with out a doubt die. Dorian then dashed towards Patrick and did a 360 spin. In mid spin, he extended his left leg out and stretched it out towards Patrick, putting it up under him. Dorian then kicked Patrick into the air, causing him not to be shocked by Zeus's attack. Using his great combat skills, Dorian made this lever like attack turn into a double attack. He pointed his foot upward and then swung his leg down. At a velocity so high, Dorian almost fell over. He hooked his Leg around Zeus's neck and then pulled down. Slamming his face into the hard ground.

A Tall slender Marine then appeared 10 feet in the air behind Karol with two swords in his hands. He then swung downward in attempt to cut him in fours.

[Introduction Box]
Travis
Power: Spinning Swordsmen
Back to top Go down
StiX

StiX

PostSubject: Re: The Bare Fist First Island in the GrandLine! Nether Wild! Meeting a Brawling Drunk and Metal Man! (Open to the Bare Fist Pirates and any New Marines who wish to join)   The Bare Fist First Island in the GrandLine! Nether Wild! Meeting a Brawling Drunk and Metal Man! (Open to the Bare Fist Pirates and any New Marines who wish to join) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 1:32 am

Karol nearly was cut in half. He felt his opponents killing intent just in time to roll out of the way. Karol turned back to this marine with glee. "Time to try out my new techniques on someone worthwhile." He then pulled out two kunai and a couple wires and took a karate stance. "How fluid are your movements sir?" lunging forward and throwing his kunai with a curve, the wires closing in on the opponent. Pulling out his own sword and combining his new karate and some basic swordplay, he stabbed straight forward narrowly avoiding his own wires as they closed in. "Now show me something ive never seen before!!"
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: The Bare Fist First Island in the GrandLine! Nether Wild! Meeting a Brawling Drunk and Metal Man! (Open to the Bare Fist Pirates and any New Marines who wish to join)   The Bare Fist First Island in the GrandLine! Nether Wild! Meeting a Brawling Drunk and Metal Man! (Open to the Bare Fist Pirates and any New Marines who wish to join) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 2:57 pm

Travis landed on the ground and began spinning on one foot rapidly. He then turned into something that looked much like a tornado. He then began spinning towards Karol, cutting the wires that were in his way.

Travis: Basic Spin!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Bare Fist First Island in the GrandLine! Nether Wild! Meeting a Brawling Drunk and Metal Man! (Open to the Bare Fist Pirates and any New Marines who wish to join)   The Bare Fist First Island in the GrandLine! Nether Wild! Meeting a Brawling Drunk and Metal Man! (Open to the Bare Fist Pirates and any New Marines who wish to join) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 5:47 pm

Zeus stood back up happily and looked Dorine in the eye then smiled and said, "You, Dorine, your a devil fruit user. Looks like finally I've met my match." Patrick was lying on the ground in pain when he heard Zeus say this and he stood up and looked at Dorian and said to him, "Let me handle this guy, I can take him." Zeus looked at Patrick as he got up and heard him tell Dorian to let him beat him and laughed loudly holding his belly. Patrick let his fringe hang down over his face and used parkour stomp on the wall to launch himself at Zeus then as he got closer he called out, Debt Collector as his fist collided with Zeus's face and knocked out one tooth which he caught Zeus stopped laughing and put his tongue in the gap Patrick had made knocking out one of his front two teeth.
"You little prick!" shouted Zeus as he turned to see Patrick crouched on the ground clenching his fist tightly and holding the tooth. "I could get a fortune for such a famous Marine's tooth." smiled Patrick as he turned to look at Zeus.

Zeus launched a thunder bolt at Patrick who used his Parkour Stomp again to avoid the bolt of lightning he launched himself towards Doriane's arm since he knew they were rubbery from seeing him use them earlier. As Patrick approached Doriane he grabbed his arm then used parkour stomp once more as he flew towards Zeus holding Doriane's arm he wrapped the arm around Zeus's neck. Zeus grabbed hold of the arm and dug his nails in trying to pry Doriane's arm away. Patrick however stood on the other side clinging to Doriane's hand tugged as hard as he could using a form of parkour stomp on the ground to pull the arm tighter around his neck.

Zeus fired a small lightning bolt backwards to wards Patrick, Patrick panicked when the lightning bolt hit the ground near his feet then the loud sound of a crack was heard and Zeus's body fell limp. Patrick let go of Doriane's arm and turned back to see Zeus the man he owed money to on the floor, lifeless, a Marine Commodore gone. Patrick smiled the opened his hand and held Zeus's tooth up in the air just in front of his face and smirked. "Looks like I don't need to bother selling this rotten thing then." Patrick spat down at Zeus on the floor then dropped the tooth into his mouth and said, "I owe you nothing." Patrick then looked up at Doriane smiling and asked, "Drink?"
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: The Bare Fist First Island in the GrandLine! Nether Wild! Meeting a Brawling Drunk and Metal Man! (Open to the Bare Fist Pirates and any New Marines who wish to join)   The Bare Fist First Island in the GrandLine! Nether Wild! Meeting a Brawling Drunk and Metal Man! (Open to the Bare Fist Pirates and any New Marines who wish to join) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 9:09 pm

Dorian retaliated his arm and made it snap. He saw that this man really did have some serious fighting skills. Dorian had already wasted enough time here as is. Dorian looked down at the dead Marine and turned towards Patrick. He smiled and nodded as he offered him to get a drink.

"..Sure..but don't get upset if we get into another quarl with the Marines..I'm kind of a Bad News Magnet..No offense Franklin.."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Bare Fist First Island in the GrandLine! Nether Wild! Meeting a Brawling Drunk and Metal Man! (Open to the Bare Fist Pirates and any New Marines who wish to join)   The Bare Fist First Island in the GrandLine! Nether Wild! Meeting a Brawling Drunk and Metal Man! (Open to the Bare Fist Pirates and any New Marines who wish to join) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 9:15 pm

Patrick nodded and replied, "You and me both, I don't have a bounty yet but after this I probably will do but I have a hell of a lot of big debts, in total I probably owe more than most people have bounties. I'm a bit of a rotten gambler but hey that's life." Patrick then walked over Zeus's corpse and out into the sun light he hadn't seen in a little while after being locked away in the basement. Patrick rubbed his eyes then said, "Right'o then you choose the pub and since I'm in such huge debt and you want me to be on your crew you can buy the drinks, think of it as way of convincing me to join your crew." Patrick then smiled at Dorian knowing he was being cheeky.
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: The Bare Fist First Island in the GrandLine! Nether Wild! Meeting a Brawling Drunk and Metal Man! (Open to the Bare Fist Pirates and any New Marines who wish to join)   The Bare Fist First Island in the GrandLine! Nether Wild! Meeting a Brawling Drunk and Metal Man! (Open to the Bare Fist Pirates and any New Marines who wish to join) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 10:03 pm

Dorian turned towards Karol and saw him fighting some weak looking Marine. Dorian knew how strong Karol was, he could handle this scrub on his own. Dorian then retaliated to what Patrick had said and grinned.

"..Alright..we can go back to the one I first stopped by..lets go.."

Dorian then began walking towards the pub he had recently left. It was with in sight of the battle ground. It was about a 3 minute walk from where they stood.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Bare Fist First Island in the GrandLine! Nether Wild! Meeting a Brawling Drunk and Metal Man! (Open to the Bare Fist Pirates and any New Marines who wish to join)   The Bare Fist First Island in the GrandLine! Nether Wild! Meeting a Brawling Drunk and Metal Man! (Open to the Bare Fist Pirates and any New Marines who wish to join) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 10:10 pm

Patrick happily nodded and said to Dorian, "Ok then lead the way cause I don't know what pub you were in, so whats your story and how come you have such a high bounty and where did you find your rubber fruit?" asked Patrick as he smiled at Dorian then remember he didn't know this guys name and asked "What's your name?"
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: The Bare Fist First Island in the GrandLine! Nether Wild! Meeting a Brawling Drunk and Metal Man! (Open to the Bare Fist Pirates and any New Marines who wish to join)   The Bare Fist First Island in the GrandLine! Nether Wild! Meeting a Brawling Drunk and Metal Man! (Open to the Bare Fist Pirates and any New Marines who wish to join) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 5:37 pm

Dorian stepped into the pub with Patrick close on his tail. He waved to the bartender who gave Dorian a very fearful look. He had already heard about the demise of Zeus, and that Dorian was responsible.

"Names Dorian..I'm a Pirate from the East Blue. I got the Gomu Gomu No Mi to help me not get hurt while training under Leon Lexus. He's my teacher..He taught me all about piracy and what not. My bounty..we'll that came from getting into fights with Major Payne and escaping..it happened twice..Then I took part in a War..can't remember were I was..but yeah..that's what got it to we're it is. Seeing we just killed this Zeus guy..It'll probably boost another 10,000 berri.."

Dorian sat down at the bar and held his hand up as he held up one finger.

"..1,000 plates of Meat please..I can pay.."
Back to top Go down
Hikaru

Hikaru

PostSubject: Re: The Bare Fist First Island in the GrandLine! Nether Wild! Meeting a Brawling Drunk and Metal Man! (Open to the Bare Fist Pirates and any New Marines who wish to join)   The Bare Fist First Island in the GrandLine! Nether Wild! Meeting a Brawling Drunk and Metal Man! (Open to the Bare Fist Pirates and any New Marines who wish to join) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 1:45 am

Franklin watched all this knewing that his captain could take care of everything, after entering the bar they all ordered their own thing, Franklin said One glass of champain please then he waited for the drink to come while listening to what Dorain and Patrick spoke of.
Back to top Go down
StiX

StiX

PostSubject: Re: The Bare Fist First Island in the GrandLine! Nether Wild! Meeting a Brawling Drunk and Metal Man! (Open to the Bare Fist Pirates and any New Marines who wish to join)   The Bare Fist First Island in the GrandLine! Nether Wild! Meeting a Brawling Drunk and Metal Man! (Open to the Bare Fist Pirates and any New Marines who wish to join) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 3:33 am

Karol had been awestruck by the abilities of the man fighting alongside his captain. So much so that he had completely forgotten that he was fighting someone himself. Compared to that mans parkour, a spinning swordsman couldn't hold Karol's interest for more than a second. After Dorian and the man had finished their battle, Karol had had enough of his, he turned to the bladed top and stepped in just under the blade. He then, quickly reached up and as his arm swung past, grabbed it and kicked off the ground to match the momentum. Karol then used both of their momentum and turned it into his own using the fluid motion of his new karate to twist travis up and over his body. Then, jumped just as he passed over head and, never letting go, twisted his body over travis's, landed in front of him, and pulled him over his head and into the ground as hard as possible, about 40 feet from where they had started. Karol stood up and brushed himself off, "Be proud that you were able to help me practice these new techniques." He said as he walked away. Only to begin skipping soon after, his joy of being able to combine the two new styles he had learned overflowing inside of him. He deserved a drink for today.

(sorry for the wait, my whole life has changed in the past week and ive been a bit busy.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Bare Fist First Island in the GrandLine! Nether Wild! Meeting a Brawling Drunk and Metal Man! (Open to the Bare Fist Pirates and any New Marines who wish to join)   The Bare Fist First Island in the GrandLine! Nether Wild! Meeting a Brawling Drunk and Metal Man! (Open to the Bare Fist Pirates and any New Marines who wish to join) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 8:21 am

Patrick happily ordered 5 beers which he carried over to the table he then got to work on one of them and asked, "So sounds like you've been around a bit then done a bit more than me. I've been quite a few fight although nothing big mainly some bare knuckle boxing matches and things like that. Never won though." Patrick finished the 1st beer the started on a 2nd. "I've also learnt to become a thief and to do some free running its a good laugh and it comes in handy too for escaping when people are after you allot which they are. Not for a bounty on my head cause I don't have one but when I was younger my father beat me up allot and he killed my mother which caused me to go on a drinking binge then after realising what I was doing to myself I decided to stop drinking but I had to trade one addiction for another and that addiction was blood gambling, not too great when you never have money." Patrick laughed as he finished his 2nd beer and grabbed a 3rd. "So Dorian your a pirate, what do you hope to do in your life?"
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: The Bare Fist First Island in the GrandLine! Nether Wild! Meeting a Brawling Drunk and Metal Man! (Open to the Bare Fist Pirates and any New Marines who wish to join)   The Bare Fist First Island in the GrandLine! Nether Wild! Meeting a Brawling Drunk and Metal Man! (Open to the Bare Fist Pirates and any New Marines who wish to join) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 5:04 pm

Dorian took in the mans information but didn't respond until the last question. He grabbed one Beer and chugged the entire thing in one gulp. Dorian then threw the jug behind him and whipped his mouth. Thus, he responded say.

"..I dream to become a strong man..and help my crew accomplish their dreams by any means necessary..with in reason that is.."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Bare Fist First Island in the GrandLine! Nether Wild! Meeting a Brawling Drunk and Metal Man! (Open to the Bare Fist Pirates and any New Marines who wish to join)   The Bare Fist First Island in the GrandLine! Nether Wild! Meeting a Brawling Drunk and Metal Man! (Open to the Bare Fist Pirates and any New Marines who wish to join) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 5:11 pm

Patrick watched Dorian drink one of the beers and paused, "I was gonna drink that." Patrick wasn't happy as he had been planning on drinking all 5 to himself since Dorian was paying and when Dorian drank it all he was a bit pissed off and kicked Dorian under the table his foot was aimed for his testicles.
Back to top Go down
Hikaru

Hikaru

PostSubject: Re: The Bare Fist First Island in the GrandLine! Nether Wild! Meeting a Brawling Drunk and Metal Man! (Open to the Bare Fist Pirates and any New Marines who wish to join)   The Bare Fist First Island in the GrandLine! Nether Wild! Meeting a Brawling Drunk and Metal Man! (Open to the Bare Fist Pirates and any New Marines who wish to join) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 5:41 pm

Franklin saw all this wiht his X-ray vision, stopped the foot before it hit and said to Patrick if you hit him I wil hit you, got it then he took a sip of the champain that had just arived, it tasted like always, nothing, Franklin was a little skeptical about this guy, and whispered into the captains ear, are you sure about this guy captain, he seems a little untrustable after my tast, all though I don't have any tast buds then he could not keep down the laughter from his own joke and yelled out ha ha ha, no taste buds, that was a good one then he noticed averyone looking at him so he took another sip of the champain and stayed quiet.
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: The Bare Fist First Island in the GrandLine! Nether Wild! Meeting a Brawling Drunk and Metal Man! (Open to the Bare Fist Pirates and any New Marines who wish to join)   The Bare Fist First Island in the GrandLine! Nether Wild! Meeting a Brawling Drunk and Metal Man! (Open to the Bare Fist Pirates and any New Marines who wish to join) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 6:05 pm

Dorian felt the kick coming, but wanted to test the guys strength. Since it was blocked. Dorian had to find another way to cause him to hit him. Some way to see the mans full strength. Dorian then rose his hand and waved down a waitress.

"Nice Reflexes Franklin....30 Beers Please..20 for him...10 for me.."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Bare Fist First Island in the GrandLine! Nether Wild! Meeting a Brawling Drunk and Metal Man! (Open to the Bare Fist Pirates and any New Marines who wish to join)   The Bare Fist First Island in the GrandLine! Nether Wild! Meeting a Brawling Drunk and Metal Man! (Open to the Bare Fist Pirates and any New Marines who wish to join) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 6:13 pm

Patrick looked at Franklin and said, "This is between me and him butt out metal man." Patrick then saw Dorian order more beers and smiled then said, "Thats right Dorian I'll be taking the 20 beers." Patrick wasn't usually rude but he had just done something which probably got him a bounty and with the amount of people after him as it was he needed to clear his head but before he did that he would have to kill off some brain cells. Patrick finished the rest of his beers then said, "So whats it like being a pirate with a bounty?"

Last edited by Antler on Thu Nov 03, 2011 5:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: The Bare Fist First Island in the GrandLine! Nether Wild! Meeting a Brawling Drunk and Metal Man! (Open to the Bare Fist Pirates and any New Marines who wish to join)   The Bare Fist First Island in the GrandLine! Nether Wild! Meeting a Brawling Drunk and Metal Man! (Open to the Bare Fist Pirates and any New Marines who wish to join) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 6:49 pm

Dorian watched as the waitress brought the beers over and thanked her. He grabbed another Beer and chugged it. He slammed it onto the table and picked up another Beer and chugged that one. In a flash about 9 Beers were already gone. Dorian couldn't get drunk, for some reason he was unable to be come under the influence regardless on how much he drank. He assumed it was because he gained a high resistance from starting to Drink kegs of beer at a young age while training with Leon. Dorian whipped his mouth and looked at Patrick.

"..Nothing special..We get ambushed a lot...Mainly by Bounty Hunters. Marines tend to ignore us since they say where "blood thirsty" and want to avoid as many deaths as possible. To be honest I have no problem with the Marines...but my view on them is slowly changing.."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Bare Fist First Island in the GrandLine! Nether Wild! Meeting a Brawling Drunk and Metal Man! (Open to the Bare Fist Pirates and any New Marines who wish to join)   The Bare Fist First Island in the GrandLine! Nether Wild! Meeting a Brawling Drunk and Metal Man! (Open to the Bare Fist Pirates and any New Marines who wish to join) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 7:00 pm

Patrick nodded then picked up a few beers and drank about 10 of them quickly before sitting back and sighing then saying slightly slurring, "Right well it seems I may have to become one of them cause I think I'm going to have a bounty on my head now, so how big a bounty do you think I'll have?" Patrick then looked Dorian in the eye.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Bare Fist First Island in the GrandLine! Nether Wild! Meeting a Brawling Drunk and Metal Man! (Open to the Bare Fist Pirates and any New Marines who wish to join)   The Bare Fist First Island in the GrandLine! Nether Wild! Meeting a Brawling Drunk and Metal Man! (Open to the Bare Fist Pirates and any New Marines who wish to join) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Bare Fist First Island in the GrandLine! Nether Wild! Meeting a Brawling Drunk and Metal Man! (Open to the Bare Fist Pirates and any New Marines who wish to join)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next