One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: The start of a crew. The flame fist pirates BEGIN!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
FalseJustice

FalseJustice

Serious: The start of a crew. The flame fist pirates BEGIN! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: The start of a crew. The flame fist pirates BEGIN!   Serious: The start of a crew. The flame fist pirates BEGIN! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 3:19 pm

Kazuki was hoping this crew together faster because he wanted to do what he loved to do most. He looked at Ken and Hector and just waited for them to start leading him to the boat so they could finally set off on a new adventure.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The start of a crew. The flame fist pirates BEGIN!   Serious: The start of a crew. The flame fist pirates BEGIN! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 3:26 pm

Hector walked up the alleyway and was about to turn to the left when he saw her figure covered by a cloak. He would recognise it anywhere, it may have seemed pervy that he knew her so well but it was cause of his feelings for her. Hector signalled for the crew to follow him as Hector laid his hand on Jade's shoulder. "Jade, its me and these guys only want to help you escape the life you. They want the same for you as I do, a better life." Hector turned Jade around to face him and smiled at her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The start of a crew. The flame fist pirates BEGIN!   Serious: The start of a crew. The flame fist pirates BEGIN! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 4:06 pm

jade turned and saw hector and she heard what he hand to say she said nothing just handed him a note she wrote
(hi hector, fine i shall join your ship crew thing but i want some stuff from my own ship.

Thanks for what you have done hector)

She then walked over and behind kenjiro and swiftly jumped backflipped her feet landing on kenjiros shoulders she then forward flipped and tried to smash kenjiros head into the ground she then jumped of the moment before she landed and walked back to hector waiting to go she spoke to kenjiro before she stood next to kenjiro "dont stalk women"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The start of a crew. The flame fist pirates BEGIN!   Serious: The start of a crew. The flame fist pirates BEGIN! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 4:11 pm

Hector watched Jade's impressive attack and couldn't help but smile, when Jade ran over to him, he said "That man you just attacked, its his crew and he was the one who was willing to fight me to get to you to help you. He wants the same as I do." Hector approached Mushio and asked him "Can you predict my future?" Hector awaited his reply thinking to himself does he really want to know what waits for him.
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The start of a crew. The flame fist pirates BEGIN!   Serious: The start of a crew. The flame fist pirates BEGIN! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 7:46 pm

Hexi shaked Kenjiro's hand, so he had been accepted in a pirate crew just like that. Hexi thought he would have some kind of test, but it wasnt like that.

"My name is Hexi, and I am a musician. But I can do attacks that control the weather." - Hexi finished and smiled. Hexi followed Kenjiro around and saw that he was attacked.

"Who are you?!?!"- Hexi asked Jade.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The start of a crew. The flame fist pirates BEGIN!   Serious: The start of a crew. The flame fist pirates BEGIN! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 8:05 pm

Kenjiro instead simply leaned back doging her and drew a daggar and brought it close to her head. "Rule 1 of my crew be ready for anything. You know not of my skills I could have ended you here." he said putting the dagger back. "I am Kenjiro Nakamura. It is nice to meet you miss..." he said trailing off not knowing her name but extending his hand for a hand shake.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The start of a crew. The flame fist pirates BEGIN!   Serious: The start of a crew. The flame fist pirates BEGIN! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 8:27 pm

Mushio again pulled out three cards for Hector. The first card revealed the card of change, the second card was the card of love, and the third was the card of harvest. "You shall experience a major change in your life. There is a lover...maybe even a potential wife in your future. Last is the card of harvest. This is a trickey card. It has double meanings. You would either experience great fortune for your labor, or suffer because of the mistakes of your past." Mushio put back his cards. He had done enough predictions.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The start of a crew. The flame fist pirates BEGIN!   Serious: The start of a crew. The flame fist pirates BEGIN! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 3:04 am

jade turned over to kenjiro and said "i dont care for your name or what rank you are ? i am only here because of hector" as she didnt take his hand she turned back and started to walk to the harbour. she needed to head to her own ship to get some things.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The start of a crew. The flame fist pirates BEGIN!   Serious: The start of a crew. The flame fist pirates BEGIN! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 3:13 am

Hector saw what played out in front of him and said "I'm sorry about what just happened Ken I'll go talk to her." Hector caught up to Jade and said "I'm sorry about all this which has happened but I think it will good for us. Joining this crew we will be escaping this island and your your job. Also I'll be there to protect you if anything goes wrong. There's one more thing I want to tell you too." Hector took a deep breath as he was about to let Jade know he liked her when he tripped over his own feet and fell on her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The start of a crew. The flame fist pirates BEGIN!   Serious: The start of a crew. The flame fist pirates BEGIN! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 12:08 pm

jade listened to hector speak until he fell onto her and she had his face about to inchs from hers and she said "ok i shall go with you. what else did you want to tell me " she picked them both up and hugged him and said "are you going to come with me to my ship to get some things and you can tell me what you want to tell me " she held his hand as they restarted to go to her ship.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The start of a crew. The flame fist pirates BEGIN!   Serious: The start of a crew. The flame fist pirates BEGIN! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 2:43 pm

Hector blushed as he was inches from her face, once they carried on walking back to Jade's ship Hector tried to build up the courage to tell her how he felt but found it difficult as he entered her ship he found himself holding most of her belongings. Hector was happy to help but he also felt embarrassed trying to figure out the words to tell her how he felt, Hector waited till she was done getting what she wanted and then he looked her in the eyes and said "Jade there's a reason why I've been trying to help you get away from this job you hate and have a better life. I-I-I like you not like other men who like you for your body, I like you for you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The start of a crew. The flame fist pirates BEGIN!   Serious: The start of a crew. The flame fist pirates BEGIN! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 3:18 pm

jade had climbed to the top of her dancing pole upon her ship and took down the ariel silk and ariel straps from the ceiling she then took out of the pole of the floor it work with a telescope system . she then face hector again after listening to what he had too say she then said "Thanks hector , that means alot to me, i like you too" she then grabbed his hand again hugged him and headed off the ship.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The start of a crew. The flame fist pirates BEGIN!   Serious: The start of a crew. The flame fist pirates BEGIN! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 5:51 pm

Hector smiled as he was hugged and carried her items out off the ship and walked following her back to the others. He felt a little silly only managing to say he liked her when he knew hat he really wanted to say was something more. Hector hoped she would accept his words but was for some strange reason which never stopped him before nervous. "Jade when I fell on you on the way down here that was an accident but only because I was trying to think of the right words to tell you. I think I may be falling for you, I think ever since I first saw you leaving the club and talked to you, you've been running through my mind the whole time, its part of the reason I wanted to help you and still do" Hector just didn't know the words to use till he blurted out "I love you Jade" Hector was surprised he used the words but happy they came out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The start of a crew. The flame fist pirates BEGIN!   Serious: The start of a crew. The flame fist pirates BEGIN! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 9:07 am

Kenjiro leaned against a wall and waited for abit. Once twenty minutes had passed he got off the wall and started to move towards the house of the islands ruler. The guards knowing what Kenjiro had done for the island allowed him in. No one liked the king of this island he killed people for speaking their minds and had gained rulership through killing the last king. He looked at the king he was a large man with a large sword. His green eyes locked with Kenjiro's red eyes and he instantly knew what Kenjiro had came for. He gained the support of the island and now planned to kill him and take over the throne.

The man who was roughly about three times bigger then Kenjiro picked up his sword and rushed at him and brought the sword down only for Kenji to grab it and keep the man at bay. "I'm alot stronger then I look you know." he said then swinging the man by his own blade threw him through the castle doors. The king continued to fly for abit before rolling into town square where Kenjiro was quickly running after him with his sword drawn. Kenjiro went to slash the man's chest only for it to be blocked by the man's sword and the two were locked into a power struggle. Which despite the looks of how it would go Kenjiro was the one pushing the king back. Making the blades unlock he sent a kick to the man's chest sending him flying before running at him and leaping into the air and leaving a long cut down the middle of his body before punching him sending him back a few more feet before Kenji rushed at him and gave him another cut going side ways across his body. The man stumbled back then rushed at Kenjiro only for Kenjiro's blade to go through him stomach and Kenjiro to lift him up with him still on the blade and throw him off it.

The man barely got and and was having an even harder time standing. Kenjiro rushed at him and time slowed down for everyone there. Kenjiro's blade met the side of the man's neck and quickly went through cutting his head off. Before a fountain of blood sprayed from his neck. Kenjiro coverd in blood put his blade back in it's sheath and took the man's large blade and strapped it to his back. The people around him stared in shock before appluading and cheering him some even bowing to the 'New King' as they called him.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The start of a crew. The flame fist pirates BEGIN!   Serious: The start of a crew. The flame fist pirates BEGIN! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 11:39 am

jade ran her hand down hectors face and said "you are awefully sweet, i love you " she then whispered to him "maybe i could do one more special dance before i stop doing them " she then whinked at him and started to make her way upstairs putting the bag of things under her arms and when she got to the top of the ship she waited for hector and sighed as she saw the towns people shouting new king and thought (why is that guy who followed me such an arsehole?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The start of a crew. The flame fist pirates BEGIN!   Serious: The start of a crew. The flame fist pirates BEGIN! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 1:11 pm

Mushio merely laughed. They were on this island for only a few moments, and already Kenjiro was already hailed as a king. Looks like the fates were already working for their favor. Kenjiniro had a big crew, a large ship, and owned his own island. Mushio wanted to move on to sail unto the seas. He walked toward "King Kenjiro". "Captain, I think we should depart now. We should gather whatever we need and leave with the winds on our side." Mushio didn't want to say anything, but he was getting board. Once that happened someone was going to die, and he didn't want it to be ken's subjects.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The start of a crew. The flame fist pirates BEGIN!   Serious: The start of a crew. The flame fist pirates BEGIN! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 1:14 pm

Kenjiro nodded in agreement. "Brothers and sister let's go. We have to move on to other things." he said heading towards the ship.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The start of a crew. The flame fist pirates BEGIN!   Serious: The start of a crew. The flame fist pirates BEGIN! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 1:15 pm

Hector smiled as jade's hands ran down his face he then blushed as she told him she lived him and that she could dance for him. Hector was happy he told her he loved her before she fell In love with someone else and joined her he kissed her on the cheek ignoring everything around them just hoping she reacted in a good way. Hector looked at her like she was the only woman he'd ever love but who knew maybe she was although mushio's predictions played on his mind a little he hoped that jade was the love he was told about, as for the harvest card he had no idea but cast the thought aside thinking what the future may bring for him and jade.
Back to top Go down
FalseJustice

FalseJustice

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The start of a crew. The flame fist pirates BEGIN!   Serious: The start of a crew. The flame fist pirates BEGIN! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 11:00 am

Kazuki was glad he got to finally see his new brother fight he was strong quick and above all brutal. He couldn't wait to see what they were going to do under his new captain and king. No matter what happened it was going to be a fun ride
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The start of a crew. The flame fist pirates BEGIN!   Serious: The start of a crew. The flame fist pirates BEGIN! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 8:14 pm

Hexi followed his new captain at all times, admiring everything, since everything was new for him, or at least a great part of the things he saw. He followed Ken as he approached a building. Hexi stayed outside the house, waiting. When his captain came out, everyone exclaimed that he was the new king, he had killed the previous one, that seemed to be very hated. He heard his captain saying that they had to move to the ship now. Hexi was very excited about it, of course he had been in many ships before, but not in a pirate ship with a pirate crew he belonged to.

"Hey Captain, what is our ship?"- Hexi asked to Ken, his captain.-"Everything in this island looks awesome."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The start of a crew. The flame fist pirates BEGIN!   Serious: The start of a crew. The flame fist pirates BEGIN! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 4:25 am

jade turned and kissed hector back and said to him "is the guy the people are calling new king are idiot captain?" she sat on the railing on the side of her ship and had her hands around the back of hectors neck and leaned of him hoping he wasnt weak. she like hector alot because of everything he had done for her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The start of a crew. The flame fist pirates BEGIN!   Serious: The start of a crew. The flame fist pirates BEGIN! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 4:33 am

Hector enjoyed the kiss and kissed her back more and more unable to control himself until she leant back to ask about the king. Hector then realised that she might be right, this new king may be their captain. Hector kissed Jade again then hoisted her up on his back and said "Lets go find out what our moron captains done then." Hector held all of Jade's items she'd collected and was ready to give her a piggy back into town.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The start of a crew. The flame fist pirates BEGIN!   Serious: The start of a crew. The flame fist pirates BEGIN! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 4:36 pm

Mushio awaited for Hector and his new toy before following Ken to the ship. He wanted to show them their way to the ship in case if they got lost. Mushio didn't have a good feeling with the female around the crew. She would distract the whole crew especially since its full of guys. Nothing good can from this.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The start of a crew. The flame fist pirates BEGIN!   Serious: The start of a crew. The flame fist pirates BEGIN! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 5:51 pm

"I heard that Hector-San." Kenjiro said to his new brother as he walked by. Then turning around he answerd Hexi and pointed to a large blood stained marine ship. "That Hexi...That is our ship." he said with a grin. As everyone loaded onto the ship they took off with Kenjiro looking out to sea. Plotting where to go next.

[topic ended]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The start of a crew. The flame fist pirates BEGIN!   Serious: The start of a crew. The flame fist pirates BEGIN! - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: The start of a crew. The flame fist pirates BEGIN!
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4