One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: Flame Fist Pirates At Sea [flaame fist members only]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Serious: Flame Fist Pirates At Sea [flaame fist members only] Empty
PostSubject: Serious: Flame Fist Pirates At Sea [flaame fist members only]   Serious: Flame Fist Pirates At Sea [flaame fist members only] Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 2:16 pm

Kenjiro looked at his ship and his members. Each doing they'er own things he smiled greatly seeing them all. This was his family though some had vanished such as his advisor Mushio and sparring partner Hector he still had family left. He looked out to sea thinking about all that had happend in his life. A rise a fall and now another rise this one he intended not to fall from. With a yawn he looked at the sun to check the time "Noon." he said. "We should be to the ceremony area in two days at the least." he spoke in a bored tone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Flame Fist Pirates At Sea [flaame fist members only]   Serious: Flame Fist Pirates At Sea [flaame fist members only] Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 2:52 pm

Annachie had just eaten his meal but now he thought he needed some medicine because he started to crave blood but this was the first batch real blood the next batch would be made with a synthetic replacement. he then started to smash though his desk he saw the fake blood and left it as he was going to experiment with it later but as he smashed through his draws he couldnt find any, they were all gone he had ran out of his first batch of blood pills. he ran onto deck and thought he must have some more and then he saw a small ship and a large ship both he could smell the blood coming from the he thought to himself how evil he would be but he needed to live and to do that he had to drink.

Jade was lying on her deck because she didnt have much energy to move she hadnt eaten for so many days and she had ran out of water 4 days ago she was tempted to eat wood and drink oil. she try to stand up and she noticed another ship she was on a small rowing boat but a second later she fell over unable to balance due to dizziness.
Back to top Go down
FalseJustice

FalseJustice

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Flame Fist Pirates At Sea [flaame fist members only]   Serious: Flame Fist Pirates At Sea [flaame fist members only] Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 3:04 pm

Kazuki was walking around a little mad that he didn't get to finish his training. But he knew that they had an important ceremony to attend and he would live with it. He looked at his body and back at his captain. Even though they looked nothing alike and shared no blood relation they were now brothers. He smiled his wicked smile at this and then sat down in the middle of the deck.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Flame Fist Pirates At Sea [flaame fist members only]   Serious: Flame Fist Pirates At Sea [flaame fist members only] Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 3:07 pm

Kenjiro saw someone he hadn't seen in awhile. Jade she vanished after Hector did seeing she looked dehydrated and hungry he quickly ran to the ships kitchen and got some food and water. Throwing a rope over board he leaped off the ship and onto her ship. Bending down he handed her the water and the food. "This should help you. Please take it quickly." he said in a kind tone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Flame Fist Pirates At Sea [flaame fist members only]   Serious: Flame Fist Pirates At Sea [flaame fist members only] Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 3:33 pm

jade thought as she kenji come onto her ship *oh god my luck just got worse not only am i dying ive met my stalker again* she then tried to resist the food he had brought for her she then tried to stop herself again but she just couldnt she started to eat and drink before saying thinking kenji was not being kind but sly "i suppose for saving me you want another performance or a dance" she then continued to eat no matter how much she tried to resist she just couldnt.
Annachie found his way onto the large ship he had his fake blood in a viel he had his suit on and he was craving blood he stalked around the ship he had to look for someone weak he didnt care anymore his instincts were kicking in now he would try and eat anyone he could get the surprise on he hid in one of the storerooms for now trying to hide waiting for someone to come past so he could ambush them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Flame Fist Pirates At Sea [flaame fist members only]   Serious: Flame Fist Pirates At Sea [flaame fist members only] Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 3:46 pm

"What? Hell no. I didn't even want the first one!" he said a bit angerly. "I wished to free you from this life but apparently I'm just some pervert to you." he said in a bit more of a calmer tone with some sadness in it. "I can offer you more food and water if you need it. But you'll probaly deny it because it's from the 'pervert'." he said spitting out the word like it was venom.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Flame Fist Pirates At Sea [flaame fist members only]   Serious: Flame Fist Pirates At Sea [flaame fist members only] Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 3:59 pm

jade said to kenji "this may sound strange but would i be aloud on you ship" she got onto her feet and stood at the side of her ship and said "am i allowed to join your crew" she was going to throw herself into the sea if she couldnt join the crew, she was so hungry, alone , thirsty and she knew if she took the supplies she would just run out again and she wanted some company.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Flame Fist Pirates At Sea [flaame fist members only]   Serious: Flame Fist Pirates At Sea [flaame fist members only] Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 4:08 pm

Kenjiro looked at her for a moment in shock before regaining him self. "Yes you may join my family." he said before helping her to her feet. Before picking her up and leaping onto his ship and sitting her down on a seat. "Sorry but I figured it'd be quicker." he said before leaping down and tying her ship to his.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Flame Fist Pirates At Sea [flaame fist members only]   Serious: Flame Fist Pirates At Sea [flaame fist members only] Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 4:16 pm

jade stumbled to the rope where kenji was tying there ships together and cut the rope and then threw a match on the ship making it start to burn. she then said " i didnt need that piece of crap my dancing ship i lost a long time ago but it has all my stuff on and if we find it we could connect that ship to this one" she then started to walk into the ship she was getting lots of strength back after eating she had all the clothes she need on her performace set and her non performance set.
Back to top Go down
FalseJustice

FalseJustice

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Flame Fist Pirates At Sea [flaame fist members only]   Serious: Flame Fist Pirates At Sea [flaame fist members only] Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 4:21 pm

Kazuki looked in shock as the girl who he thought hated them ask to join the crew. He walked towards his captain laughing. "Didn't think I would see her out here in the middle of nowhere." He paused for a second and looked around and said "When are we going to arrive at the thing bro?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Flame Fist Pirates At Sea [flaame fist members only]   Serious: Flame Fist Pirates At Sea [flaame fist members only] Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 4:49 pm

"In about a day brother but even at that the ceremony won't be for a long while. Now if you'll excuse me I need to check on our new Nakama." walking over to Jade he spoke in a kind tone. "Is there anything I can do for you? If there is let me know Ok?" he said with a kind smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Flame Fist Pirates At Sea [flaame fist members only]   Serious: Flame Fist Pirates At Sea [flaame fist members only] Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 4:52 pm

she said to kenji "can you get everyone off the main deck, ive lost my pole and i would like to practice dancing without people watching on deck. i dont like doing it as a job but i like to do it for fun" she then got into a room allowing kenji to follow if he wanted to she then said "you dont mind do you?" she then started to get changed into her performance gear.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Flame Fist Pirates At Sea [flaame fist members only]   Serious: Flame Fist Pirates At Sea [flaame fist members only] Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 4:54 pm

Kenjiro did follow her noticing she was going to her room stopped out side. "Everyone off the main deck. Our new Nakama needs to practice." he said yelling out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Flame Fist Pirates At Sea [flaame fist members only]   Serious: Flame Fist Pirates At Sea [flaame fist members only] Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 4:58 pm

jade was starting to like kenji and she made her way to the deck and told kenji "no peeking" she then went to the deck and got ready to practice she looked around making sure no one was on the deck she then noticed so many window that it was pointless saying not to look she then yelled "after im finished practicing you can come back on deck" she was most probably still be dancing. Annachie was still waiting getting very impaitent.
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Flame Fist Pirates At Sea [flaame fist members only]   Serious: Flame Fist Pirates At Sea [flaame fist members only] Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 4:59 pm

Zero was sleeping on two barrels that were located on the first floor of the ship. He woke up instantly from sleep by his captains call and walked off the ship. He stood next to his captain with his hands in his pocket.

"..Oi.."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Flame Fist Pirates At Sea [flaame fist members only]   Serious: Flame Fist Pirates At Sea [flaame fist members only] Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 5:05 pm

"Oh hello Zero. Just got to your room and relaxe we'll be able to return to deck." he said with a smile.

[one hour later]

Kenjiro sighed "She has to be finished by this point." he said walking from his room back to the deck.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Flame Fist Pirates At Sea [flaame fist members only]   Serious: Flame Fist Pirates At Sea [flaame fist members only] Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 5:12 pm

jade started to practiced to pole dancing and was practicing from basic to the most erotic but as she supposedly done she heard kenji coming on deck but she was halfway through her most erotic routines ,she was wearing nothing but her underwear as she did this routine and she didnt stop as he came on not did she say anything. she was going to finish up first before stopping and getting her clothes back on.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Flame Fist Pirates At Sea [flaame fist members only]   Serious: Flame Fist Pirates At Sea [flaame fist members only] Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 5:19 pm

Kenjiro had a faint red on his face before falling backwards and crawling back quickly "S-Sorry Jade!" he said covering his eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Flame Fist Pirates At Sea [flaame fist members only]   Serious: Flame Fist Pirates At Sea [flaame fist members only] Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 5:23 pm

jade noticed it was kenji and she walked over to him before getting her clothes on and picked him up and said "why are you being silly" she picked him up and she then got ger clothes up. she then said "did you like it then?" she was reffering to her dance she then said to kenji "i hoped you liked it because im going to have a drink then do some more fun and you can watch if you watch if you want."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Flame Fist Pirates At Sea [flaame fist members only]   Serious: Flame Fist Pirates At Sea [flaame fist members only] Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 5:33 pm

Kenjiro slowly nodded when asked if he liked the dance. "I am sorry for intruding on your practice Jade I thought you would have been finished." he said rubbing the back of his head.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Flame Fist Pirates At Sea [flaame fist members only]   Serious: Flame Fist Pirates At Sea [flaame fist members only] Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 5:57 pm

jade then said "its fine its good that you liked it" she then hugged him and then stroked him around the crotch, she then went down into the ship and found a kitchen and grabbed a drink and started to head back onto the deck and put her drink down on the side of the deck and said "dont knock it over " she then started to do her routines from the first till last allowing all to watch if anyone wanted to.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Flame Fist Pirates At Sea [flaame fist members only]   Serious: Flame Fist Pirates At Sea [flaame fist members only] Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 9:00 pm

Don Lucia fired two shots in the air with her flintlock "Well this is interesting. I didn't know captain kenji allowed trash upon the ship." She leaned on the side of the wall "I just woken from a nap and look what I have come to find?" Lucia said in an angry tone obviously pissed that not only had another woman on the ship, but also jealous that he was giving her attention that he never gave her. Lucia aimed her flintlock at Jade's drink and fired one shot shattering it "oopps finger slipped"

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Flame Fist Pirates At Sea [flaame fist members only]   Serious: Flame Fist Pirates At Sea [flaame fist members only] Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 9:24 pm

"Lucia CALM THE HELL DOWN!" Kenjiro yelled as flames shot up from his body. "THIS IS OUR NEW NAKAMA AND LIKE IT OR NOT SHE IS STAYING AND IF I HEAR A WORD OF YOU ACTING THIS WAY AGAIN I'LL PERSONALLY MAKE YOU MY BITCH!" he yelled as the flames grew larger. "And you'll personally learn why I'm called the burning hell." he said as the flames dyed down. Tossing her a black box he spoke "Enjoy your present."
Back to top Go down
FalseJustice

FalseJustice

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Flame Fist Pirates At Sea [flaame fist members only]   Serious: Flame Fist Pirates At Sea [flaame fist members only] Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 9:41 pm

Kazuki walked in just as his brother was yelling at the gunslinger. He watched from the background and looked at both of the girls and laughed to himself. He wish that the captain would just let them fight it out but he knew they were all family now and Family shouldn't fight.

He laughed at his last thought seeing as he killed the only family that he ever had.
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Flame Fist Pirates At Sea [flaame fist members only]   Serious: Flame Fist Pirates At Sea [flaame fist members only] Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 11:00 pm

Zero held his fingers on his face, clutching his nose. He disliked arguing. He found it pointless. The increasing arguing had started to get on Zero's nerves. Though he wasn't the Captain, so he allowed his Captain to handle it.

"..I think that's more of a bonus for Lucia then a punishment Captain.."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Flame Fist Pirates At Sea [flaame fist members only]   Serious: Flame Fist Pirates At Sea [flaame fist members only] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: Flame Fist Pirates At Sea [flaame fist members only]
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next