One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: The start of a crew. The flame fist pirates BEGIN!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Serious: The start of a crew. The flame fist pirates BEGIN! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: The start of a crew. The flame fist pirates BEGIN!   Serious: The start of a crew. The flame fist pirates BEGIN! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 10:45 am

A women wearing a mini-skirt and a t-shirt which showed her waist and tummy. she ran towards kenjiro and said "Why dont you bring youself and your friends to the performance only here only now and with the best performers around?"she spoke in a high pitched voice she handed him a leaflet and some vouchers for %75 off for one person %50 off for next %25 off the third and %10 of the rest of the group.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The start of a crew. The flame fist pirates BEGIN!   Serious: The start of a crew. The flame fist pirates BEGIN! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 10:52 am

Kenjiro looked at the woman with a kind smile. "I am sorry to say miss but I won't be able to see this show of yours as I am rather busy." he said handing the vouchers back. "Though if you are in need of any money at all I'd be glad to hand some out no strings." he said giving a kind smile. "If you don't though I'll look out for your show some other time when I have the time." he said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The start of a crew. The flame fist pirates BEGIN!   Serious: The start of a crew. The flame fist pirates BEGIN! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 12:54 pm

the women who had spoken to kenjiro said "its fine, with our traveling actor in your the one missing out" she then skipped away. jade was tired but she needed to continue doing her job she took off her outside clothing and a smooth ceremic white mask and she then changed into her performance kit which she used when she was in her old dancing troupe.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The start of a crew. The flame fist pirates BEGIN!   Serious: The start of a crew. The flame fist pirates BEGIN! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 3:02 pm

Kenjiro shrugged as he went back to his brothers. Looking at Mushio he spoke in an annoyed tone "Mushio Aniki now is not the time to fight. Put your weapons back please." he said before speaking once more. "Mushio...Kazuki come on...We're gonna go watch a show." he said handing Kazuki the 50 precent off and Mushio the 75 precent off voucher and keeping then 10 precent off him self. Not caring if they followed or not he went off to the show giving the voucher and pay then waited for the show to start.
Back to top Go down
FalseJustice

FalseJustice

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The start of a crew. The flame fist pirates BEGIN!   Serious: The start of a crew. The flame fist pirates BEGIN! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 3:10 pm

Kazuki reluctantly took the voucher and followed his brother looking at everybody and he smiled at the man on the roof knowing he would get a chance to fight him
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The start of a crew. The flame fist pirates BEGIN!   Serious: The start of a crew. The flame fist pirates BEGIN! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 3:14 pm

Hector saw the woman hand them vouchers and heard their captain's orders. He stayed sitting and finished his bottle then placed it down on the edge of the roof and pulled out another bottle and flicked the top off. As the top flicked off it hit the ground and by that point he as emptying the beer down his throat. The beer tasted good and he couldn't help but smile as it hit the spot. Hector watched them walk away and thought to himself, they wouldn't be a worthy match anyway.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The start of a crew. The flame fist pirates BEGIN!   Serious: The start of a crew. The flame fist pirates BEGIN! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 3:20 pm

Mushio put his weapon back lucky for him then again there was no such thing as luck but fate. Hector had been spared from death by kenjiro. Maybe he was one of the choosen ones "We are in need of new recruits. Fate hasn't claimed you for dead, so I suggest you join our crew." Then once he saw Hector leaving . Mushio grabbed his sickle and threw it at Hector.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The start of a crew. The flame fist pirates BEGIN!   Serious: The start of a crew. The flame fist pirates BEGIN! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 3:30 pm

Hector was only going to throw his empty beer bottles away but he suspected one of them to attack him when his back was turned. Hector saw the reflection of an approaching weapon in his empty beer bottle. Hector used his ink puddle technique leaking some ink out from his foot and then used his ink wall technique. A wall of ink shot up on the roof from the puddle. The ink's consistency was hardened and sticky so the sickle simply stuck itself into the wall. Hector dropped his bottles of then returned to his original sitting position and smiled at Mushio and said I'm Hector you?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The start of a crew. The flame fist pirates BEGIN!   Serious: The start of a crew. The flame fist pirates BEGIN! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 3:51 pm

Mushio said "Mushio is my name. Member of the Flame Fist Pirates. You seem strong, and apparently wields the powers of the devil. Join our crew." He withdrew his second sickle seeing it useless to fight against a df user. This guy had lots of potential. It would be ashame to lose him. Mushio walked over toward him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The start of a crew. The flame fist pirates BEGIN!   Serious: The start of a crew. The flame fist pirates BEGIN! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 3:59 pm

Hector dropped the ink wall picked up Mushio's sickle. Smiling Hector jumped down landing on his feet and handed the sickle back to Mushio. Yeah I do its called the inku inku no mi devil fruit and it gives me control over ink. Hector raised his hand made ink bubble in the palm of his hand. Its nice to meet you and wise to see you find it useless fighting a devil fruit user. hector offered his hand to Mushio and waited for him shake his hand.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The start of a crew. The flame fist pirates BEGIN!   Serious: The start of a crew. The flame fist pirates BEGIN! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 4:23 pm

A male at the entrance of the hall asked take the coats from kenjiro and kazuki and when they entered the performance hall it was actually not really a perforance but a poledancing bar with tables for people to sit at or people could just stand next to the stage. jade was the star act because of all of her skills she started to dance a sexual dance she then pointed towards kenjiro and kazuki and grabbed them by the hand to bring them to a private room, too give them a private dance if they let her take them their.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The start of a crew. The flame fist pirates BEGIN!   Serious: The start of a crew. The flame fist pirates BEGIN! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 4:29 pm

Kenjiro's eyes widend in shock as he looked at the young woman. She lead him to the room and his eyes never went back to normal. "Uhh listen...You don't need to do things like this...You could join my crew and be our entertainer." he said looking at her. "You could get payed and not have the threat of getting rapped by some of the scum here." he spoke in a kind tone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The start of a crew. The flame fist pirates BEGIN!   Serious: The start of a crew. The flame fist pirates BEGIN! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 4:30 pm

Hector asked Mushio That girl who came over here earlier looked pretty damn hot so by any chance do you know where she went? The real reason he was looking for her is because he wanted to speak to her in private but didn't want anyone else to know.

Last edited by Wolfsbane on Mon Sep 05, 2011 5:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The start of a crew. The flame fist pirates BEGIN!   Serious: The start of a crew. The flame fist pirates BEGIN! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 4:40 pm

jade spoke to kenjiro "please if you want to speak to me please speak to me after my shift " she finished her private dance for the two she had in the private room she then climbed back on stage and she then finished her dance routine by dancing on top of a pole but still pole dancing. she then got of the stage and got to the changing room and got to her outside clothes on over normal clothes she clombed out of the back entrance and placed her mask on. she hated her job and she didnt want anyone to know where she worked even if she didnt know them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The start of a crew. The flame fist pirates BEGIN!   Serious: The start of a crew. The flame fist pirates BEGIN! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 5:21 pm

Hector saw Jade exit a building through the back, it may not have looked like her but he could tell it was her as he'd spoke to her before and could recognise her physique. He rushed over to her and stopped her as she was exiting. Hey Jade, here I know how much you hate working here so here some money. You can use it to get away from here and start a new life where you don't have to pole dance. Hector pulled out a roll of money he'd collected from his last hit and offered it to her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The start of a crew. The flame fist pirates BEGIN!   Serious: The start of a crew. The flame fist pirates BEGIN! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 5:30 pm

jade saw hector and said"thanks hector , i dont want to pole dance." she then hugged him and held him by the hand and was about to kiss him and remembered her mask and she didnt want to risk anyone seeing her and she said to hector "its nothing agaisnt you i just dont want to remove my mask.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The start of a crew. The flame fist pirates BEGIN!   Serious: The start of a crew. The flame fist pirates BEGIN! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 5:47 pm

Hector felt that Jade wanted to kiss him and was going to do the same until he remembered the mask and stopped. He felt Jade's gentle fingers remove the money and was happy to know she was taking it. Hector replied I know, I gave you that money so you could start a new life elsewhere. I want you to go and have a good life you deserve one. I can get you more money if you need it. Hector hugged Jade to his chest and looked around to see if anyone saw them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The start of a crew. The flame fist pirates BEGIN!   Serious: The start of a crew. The flame fist pirates BEGIN! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 5:52 pm

"I see you there love birds." Kenjiro said looking at the two before walking up to Jade. "Mam I am Kenjiro Nakamura of the flame fist pirates. I would like to offer you a spot on my crew along with your boyfriend there." he said looking at the two.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The start of a crew. The flame fist pirates BEGIN!   Serious: The start of a crew. The flame fist pirates BEGIN! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 5:56 pm

after jade saw the guy(kenjiro) she privately danced for at the end of the alley way and he came toward them whispered to hector "please dont tell anyone who i am. That guy coming this way i danced for him because of my job" she then started to walk off placing the money into her pocket .she got into out of the alley and started to walk in the street.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The start of a crew. The flame fist pirates BEGIN!   Serious: The start of a crew. The flame fist pirates BEGIN! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 6:07 pm

Kenjiro walked after her and quickly caught up "I know who you are. I didn't ask for the dance..I didn't even know what I got into...I am here to ask you of something. Please listen." he said in a kind tone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The start of a crew. The flame fist pirates BEGIN!   Serious: The start of a crew. The flame fist pirates BEGIN! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 6:09 pm

Hector let Jade go and blocked Kenjiro's path. That Mushio guy invited me to join your crew, at least I think it was your crew. But I don't know if you really want me in your crew cause as far as I know you never offered me the chance to join, so I guess I'm left asking you this question. Do you want me in your crew? Hector stood with his arms crossed and awaited for a reply from Kenjiro.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The start of a crew. The flame fist pirates BEGIN!   Serious: The start of a crew. The flame fist pirates BEGIN! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 6:14 pm

Jade said to kenjiro as she walked away and she thank hector in her head "It was my job can you not just let up about the damn dance, its what my fucking job consists off all day everyday its not fun for me to dance anymore" she walked and tripped shattering halk her mask the other stayed on her but she crawled and hid behind a wall as kenjiro was distracted by hector.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The start of a crew. The flame fist pirates BEGIN!   Serious: The start of a crew. The flame fist pirates BEGIN! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 6:18 pm

Kenjiro's eyes flashed with anger for a breif moment and fire even started to flare up quickly from his body before going away. "Welcome to the family brother now please move." he said moving around the man and continuing off towards Jade to get his answer. Noticing she vanished he sighed "I know you are near by. I am offering you a chance to be free of this life. To dance for fun and not for some sick perverts enjoyment. Please just think about the offer." he said hoping she could hear him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The start of a crew. The flame fist pirates BEGIN!   Serious: The start of a crew. The flame fist pirates BEGIN! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 6:25 pm

You sure your not just saying that so you can get to her buddy? Hector had seen where Jade had gone and could even hear her breathing but he wasn't going to give her location away until he knew this guy wasn't going to harm her. Hey Kenjiro I'll happily join your crew and I know where Jade is hiding, but if you want to be my captain I at least want to know how strong you are so lets you and me have a little fight. For fun. Hector smiled at him then ink began to bubble in his palms. He was ready to fight.
Back to top Go down
FalseJustice

FalseJustice

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The start of a crew. The flame fist pirates BEGIN!   Serious: The start of a crew. The flame fist pirates BEGIN! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 6:05 pm

Kazuki was having a dream about his old town. And how he burned it to the ground, this made him smile. Then there was a loud bang on the floor and he woke up. He had fallen asleep and everybody left him there. " damn it he thought." Then stood up rubbing his head. " KEN WHERE ARE YOU!" HE YELLED
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The start of a crew. The flame fist pirates BEGIN!   Serious: The start of a crew. The flame fist pirates BEGIN! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: The start of a crew. The flame fist pirates BEGIN!
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next