One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: The start of a crew. The flame fist pirates BEGIN!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

Serious: The start of a crew. The flame fist pirates BEGIN! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: The start of a crew. The flame fist pirates BEGIN!   Serious: The start of a crew. The flame fist pirates BEGIN! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 6:18 pm

Zero walked up to Kenjiro and his new found crew mates. He kept his head down looking at the ground. Placing one foot after another. He began a little rythem in his mind. As he stopped moving to look around. He observed his new crew mates. He felt a slight off balance. Like they were all slightly off. Unlike a child, he held his tongue.

"Oi Oi Oi Oi Oi Oi Oi...Oi Oi...Oi..Kenjiro..who are these people"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The start of a crew. The flame fist pirates BEGIN!   Serious: The start of a crew. The flame fist pirates BEGIN! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 6:21 pm

Kenjiro sighed "Kazuki you damn idiot I'm down the road." he yelled as he was approched by Zero. When he saw him he frowned and grabbed onto his blade "Iken sending more of his men to their near death?" he asked with an angry look in his eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The start of a crew. The flame fist pirates BEGIN!   Serious: The start of a crew. The flame fist pirates BEGIN! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 6:23 pm

Hector looked at Kenjiro as he shouted to his other crew mates and asked "Are we going to fight or not then?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The start of a crew. The flame fist pirates BEGIN!   Serious: The start of a crew. The flame fist pirates BEGIN! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 6:27 pm

"We will fight at sea brother. I need this town to trust me so I may take it over." he said in a calm tone. In reality Kenjiro had been to this town many times before. If the current leader were to die. He would be the one to be in control of it. "We shall fight on the ship so calm." he said.
Back to top Go down
FalseJustice

FalseJustice

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The start of a crew. The flame fist pirates BEGIN!   Serious: The start of a crew. The flame fist pirates BEGIN! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 6:33 pm

" OI Ken" kazuki yelled as he waved at his captain. He then started walking over really slowly kinda laid back trying to look cool. This took his full concentration and he almost ran into the stranger and just barely avoided him. He looked at the strange man and said " who is this." To ken while still sizing the man up
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The start of a crew. The flame fist pirates BEGIN!   Serious: The start of a crew. The flame fist pirates BEGIN! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 6:40 pm

Zero uncrossed his arms any let them rest in his pocket.

" Don't worry. I'm not here to take your head. I heard about what happened and how they acted apon one of their own being imprisoned. Thats not how I roll..I'd perfer to side with you. To help take down those bastards..As your first mate."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The start of a crew. The flame fist pirates BEGIN!   Serious: The start of a crew. The flame fist pirates BEGIN! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 6:42 pm

Kenjiro let go of his blade before looking at Zero. "Welcome to the crew...Brother." he said extending his hand for a hand shake.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The start of a crew. The flame fist pirates BEGIN!   Serious: The start of a crew. The flame fist pirates BEGIN! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 6:45 pm

Hector shook his hand then replied "Thanks for the offer Kenjiro, but you do realise I'm not going to let you anywhere near the woman who gave you and your crew mate a dance even though you've made me a member of your. She asked me not to tell you, so unless you want to find her your going to have to go through me." Hector was still ready for a fight.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The start of a crew. The flame fist pirates BEGIN!   Serious: The start of a crew. The flame fist pirates BEGIN! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 6:48 pm

jade started to crawl away from the guy who was following her she then made it back to her ship and started to dance with her ariel silk she hoped no one would follow her there but she didnt get changed just in case
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The start of a crew. The flame fist pirates BEGIN!   Serious: The start of a crew. The flame fist pirates BEGIN! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 6:50 pm

"Hector I intend to recruit her and make it so she DOESN'T have to do things like that I am trying to help her you fool!" he yelled as his new crew mate.
Back to top Go down
FalseJustice

FalseJustice

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The start of a crew. The flame fist pirates BEGIN!   Serious: The start of a crew. The flame fist pirates BEGIN! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 6:50 pm

"Hector for once i'm gonna try to be reasonable and tell you that the captains right." He looked him right into his eyes."That girl would be a lot safer with us than by herself on a random ship." Kazuki folded his arms and looked at his captain and Hector waiting for a response from either

Last edited by FalseJustice on Tue Sep 06, 2011 8:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The start of a crew. The flame fist pirates BEGIN!   Serious: The start of a crew. The flame fist pirates BEGIN! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 6:59 pm

"You don't need to help her, I've already given her enough money to leave here and start a new life elsewhere." Hector didn't like anyone else helping Jade as he didn't trust people much. he also secretly was falling for her but would never admit it which was another reason he didn't want this man in her life trying to help her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The start of a crew. The flame fist pirates BEGIN!   Serious: The start of a crew. The flame fist pirates BEGIN! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 8:41 pm

The crew was already arguing, and they haven't been into sea yet. All for this woman. Mushio just sighed from the sidelines as he read his fortune cards in order to determine to fate of his crew. He pulled out three cards, the card of greed, the card of war, and the last card was one of unknown destiny. Their fate was clouded by uncertainty. Looks like Mushio had to wait this out or kill the girl but kenjiro and Hector would probably kill him for that.
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The start of a crew. The flame fist pirates BEGIN!   Serious: The start of a crew. The flame fist pirates BEGIN! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 10:57 pm

Zero stood beside his new captain. He didn't see the trouble that accoutred earlier. But he still wanted to help out. He back up his captain and replied to the man standing in his way.

"..As a member of the crew..you should know that the Captains words are final..and not only that..you should have no second thought about his dissensions unless their completely impossible. What he wishes is morally for the best..But if its a Fight you want.."

Just then, Zero did a violent kick in the air and placed his foot on the ground slamming it down.

"..The I'll be more then enough for you..The Rest of you stay out of it...This senseless arguing will get us no were.."
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The start of a crew. The flame fist pirates BEGIN!   Serious: The start of a crew. The flame fist pirates BEGIN! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 11:08 pm

Hexi Retika, the skypean that came from Weatheria walked through the streets of a city unknown to him. He didn't know where he was, he didn't know much, he didn't understand how the world worked. The only thing he understood, was nature, specially weather. And the only thing he knew for certain, is that he wanted to become a pirate. He saw a group of persons discussing, he innocently approached the group. Hexi asked Kenjiro:

"Hey, are you a pirate?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The start of a crew. The flame fist pirates BEGIN!   Serious: The start of a crew. The flame fist pirates BEGIN! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 3:32 am

Hector noticed a Skypean appear behind Kenjiro and ask him if he was a pirate and Hector called out "Yes we are pirates and you better get out of the way cause me and this guy he are about to fight." Hector watched Zero and prepared himself t fight. Hector subtly let ink ooze out from beneath his feet throughout the area as he readied himself for whatever Zero was about to throw his way.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The start of a crew. The flame fist pirates BEGIN!   Serious: The start of a crew. The flame fist pirates BEGIN! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 12:20 pm

Kenjiro turned to the young man behind him "Yes I am if you could wait for a few moments I will gladly talk to you." he said in a kind tone before turning to Mushio and walking over to him and looked at his cards "Mushio-Aniki...I would like for you to determin my fate with these cards of yours. Is it possible?" he asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The start of a crew. The flame fist pirates BEGIN!   Serious: The start of a crew. The flame fist pirates BEGIN! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 12:36 pm

Mushio shuffled the cards by order of his captain "Your life is in these cards captain. Whatever they reveal shall come to pass." He took out the first three cards from the deck. The card of fortune, the card of great conflict, and the card of death. The fates did not deem Kenjiro to have a good life. "Your destiny is not a fortunate one. You will come into great fortune then after suffer a huge conflict mostly likely due to war or some kinda inner demon in your past, and then die a horrible death." Mushio hoped that his prediction wouldn't upset kenjiro.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The start of a crew. The flame fist pirates BEGIN!   Serious: The start of a crew. The flame fist pirates BEGIN! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 12:42 pm

Overhearing Mushio's prediction about his new Captain, Hector absorbed the ink puddle back into his body and approached Kenjiro. Hector put his hand on his shoulder and said. I won't let that happen, I won't let any of my brothers die in battle." Hector saw this prediction about Ken's death as a challenge, a challenge he wouldn't back down from. Hector enjoyed challenges and this was a big one it would be the flame fist pirate crew against fate.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The start of a crew. The flame fist pirates BEGIN!   Serious: The start of a crew. The flame fist pirates BEGIN! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 12:52 pm

rose danced as she got tired she thought to go get supplies before she left she then pulled on a cloak this time which made her body shape not visivle she put on the hood to cover her hair then placed on a black mask to cover her face she then left to go outside she noticed that hector was joining the men who were following her and she thought he would lead them to her. she stopped turned to face them for a moment and then turned around looking at a fruit stall.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The start of a crew. The flame fist pirates BEGIN!   Serious: The start of a crew. The flame fist pirates BEGIN! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 1:08 pm

"I take that as a challange from the fates Mushio. WHICH I ACCEPT!" he yelled pumping his fist into the air. "And even should I die in battle my memory as the man to slaughter a ship of marines and escape impel down shall live on!" he said loudly just not as loud.
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The start of a crew. The flame fist pirates BEGIN!   Serious: The start of a crew. The flame fist pirates BEGIN! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 2:11 pm

Hexi was bit startled when Hctor told him to stay away, but the other man, the one he had talked to in the first place, told him that he would gladly to talk to him when he finished with something, Hexi lowered his head and awaited. Another man, called Mushio, told him his fate, it was a very complex and horrible destiny... but the man took it as a challenge. Hexi approached the man again.

"That... is very brave of you." - Hexi told him, then he asked what he wanted to know.-"Hey... if you're a pirate... you have a pirate crew right? I... have always dreamt of being a pirate... do you think I can get a place in your crew? I am strong..."

Hexi looked at Kenjiro and awaited his response... hoping he hadnt interrupted anything.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The start of a crew. The flame fist pirates BEGIN!   Serious: The start of a crew. The flame fist pirates BEGIN! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 3:05 pm

"Ahh more to the family welcome my new brother." Kenjiro said offering Hexi a hand to shake. "I am Kenjiro Nakamura and you are?" he asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The start of a crew. The flame fist pirates BEGIN!   Serious: The start of a crew. The flame fist pirates BEGIN! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 3:12 pm

Hector looked at Kenjiro shaking Hexi's hand. "Ken, Jade went back to her ship. She went there to hide from people. She doesn't like people knowing who she is as she hates her job. If you come with me I'll take you to her."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The start of a crew. The flame fist pirates BEGIN!   Serious: The start of a crew. The flame fist pirates BEGIN! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 3:16 pm

"Thank you brother." he said with a smile at hector. "I only wish to give her freedom. Though I am a pirate so I guess that is hard to think." he said looking at Hector.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The start of a crew. The flame fist pirates BEGIN!   Serious: The start of a crew. The flame fist pirates BEGIN! - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: The start of a crew. The flame fist pirates BEGIN!
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next