One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: The start of a crew. The flame fist pirates BEGIN!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Serious: The start of a crew. The flame fist pirates BEGIN! Empty
PostSubject: Serious: The start of a crew. The flame fist pirates BEGIN!   Serious: The start of a crew. The flame fist pirates BEGIN! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 7:07 pm

Kenjiro looked out to sea in deep thought. Thought thats all he was left with as of late ever since his fight with Sangjo he had begun thinking more and more about his time in steel. It only brought more hate and rage to his heart "They left me to rot then go through hell." he said outloud to him self. He looked around the ship and it was still blood stained from all who had been killed by him. He smiled thinking back to the day he rememberd everything. The screams the begging the blood shed it brought a grin to his face. Snapping out of his thoughts he saw a medium sized ship. Nothing compared to the marine battle ship he was on but it was of deceant size. Looking over the edge he yelled down "HEY! THE HELL YOU DOING DOWN THERE?"
Back to top Go down
FalseJustice

FalseJustice

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The start of a crew. The flame fist pirates BEGIN!   Serious: The start of a crew. The flame fist pirates BEGIN! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 7:11 pm

Kazuki was having a nice dream about slaughtering people and then falling into the arms of a big breasted woman when he was woken by somebody shouting. He looked around confused and then saw the source of a ll the racket. He yelled back "Who are you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The start of a crew. The flame fist pirates BEGIN!   Serious: The start of a crew. The flame fist pirates BEGIN! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 7:16 pm

"Kenjiro Nakamura. Ex first divison commander and ex fist mate of the steel village. Current captain of the flame fist pirates. Tie your ship up and come on up here." he said throwing a rope down for the man to use.
Back to top Go down
FalseJustice

FalseJustice

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The start of a crew. The flame fist pirates BEGIN!   Serious: The start of a crew. The flame fist pirates BEGIN! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 7:19 pm

The man started spouting some stuff and kazuki barely heard any of it but when he climbed up on the ship after abandoning the last one and saw the blood stains everywhere he was instantly impressed. "My names Kazuki I think we are going to be best friends." Kazuki said this with a huge grin and put his hand towards the man.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The start of a crew. The flame fist pirates BEGIN!   Serious: The start of a crew. The flame fist pirates BEGIN! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 7:23 pm

Kenjiro shook the man's hand gladly. "Very nice to meet you Kazuki-san. Incase you didn't catch it I'm Kenjiro captain of the flame fist pirates." he said. "Sorry about the mess this is an ex marine ship...I sorta...Slaughterd every marine on the ship and took it over for my own cause." he said rubbing the back of his head with a slight chuckle.
Back to top Go down
FalseJustice

FalseJustice

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The start of a crew. The flame fist pirates BEGIN!   Serious: The start of a crew. The flame fist pirates BEGIN! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 7:25 pm

Kazuki was thoroughly impressed. "I did the same thing to the ship I was on though this looks a lot more impressive." He paused and yawned "So where are you going."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The start of a crew. The flame fist pirates BEGIN!   Serious: The start of a crew. The flame fist pirates BEGIN! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 7:29 pm

Kenjiro pointed to an island in the distance "There...I plan to set up a base of operations in that town since no pirates nor marines seem to bother it." he said before looking back at the man. "You seem to be strong...And I am looking for a crew...Or a family persay...Nakama...Tell me would you like to be the first to join my family and help me bring down the Yonko?" he asked looking at the man.
Back to top Go down
FalseJustice

FalseJustice

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The start of a crew. The flame fist pirates BEGIN!   Serious: The start of a crew. The flame fist pirates BEGIN! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 7:33 pm

Kazuki looked at the island and then listened to the mans speech. So far he liked everything he was saying. Killing people taking over places. This was basically a dream come true to him. "I'll join but i gotta warn you i'm a magma user so I tend to cause unnecessary damage." He made a small amount of magma cover his finger. "What can you do." He said this as he thought about his first kill the sounds the smell the rush. He felt like he would be able to get this feeling a lot more now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The start of a crew. The flame fist pirates BEGIN!   Serious: The start of a crew. The flame fist pirates BEGIN! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 7:39 pm

Kenjiro smiled as his whole arm turned to fire "I called the crew the flame fist pirates for a reason brother." he said as the flames retracted to his index finger. "Keep your ship tied up we're heading out." he said as he raised the ships sails and they started to move once again. Before docking at the towns port "Come now brother...We need supplies." he said walking into town and looking for stores.
Back to top Go down
FalseJustice

FalseJustice

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The start of a crew. The flame fist pirates BEGIN!   Serious: The start of a crew. The flame fist pirates BEGIN! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 7:42 pm

Kazuki looked over and saw his new brothers arm on fire. He started laughing."BWAHHHAHHAA, this is to perfect." He tied up his old boat and then hopped over there and grabbed the rest of his sake. "This is all I had left from over there." He smiled and looked at the island. "We can crack it open after we get everything we need." He paused again then looked at his hand then Kenjiros, "Brother."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The start of a crew. The flame fist pirates BEGIN!   Serious: The start of a crew. The flame fist pirates BEGIN! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 9:21 pm

Mushio was walking through the city handing people free samples of his cooked fish. His stand must have surrounded by dozens of people wanting food. The catch is most of them were mixed with his special poison, while only one was normal. Mushio wanted to see which people were destined to eat the poison and die, and which one would survive. After people young and old ate all the fish but one. Mushio got the one normal one and walked away before the streets were covered with dead people. "These people aren't what I'm looking for. Destiny has marked them for death, while I seek the choosen ones for the new age. This would be the sixth town I cleasned. I better find a crew soon....I'm running out of poison." Mushio walked throughout the streets searching for passage unto the next island.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The start of a crew. The flame fist pirates BEGIN!   Serious: The start of a crew. The flame fist pirates BEGIN! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 9:25 pm

Kenjiro smelled the air "Fresh death...I love the smell." he said before walking over to the man who was holding a piece of fish. Quickly popping it into his mouth he frowned "Not cooked well enough." he said before looking at the dead bodies "Poison in the food?" he asked looking back at the man.
Back to top Go down
FalseJustice

FalseJustice

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The start of a crew. The flame fist pirates BEGIN!   Serious: The start of a crew. The flame fist pirates BEGIN! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 9:33 pm

Kazuki slowly followed behind his new brother wondering what supplies they needed. He looked around and realized this town wasn't so bad. Then Kazuki realized that he was already lost and that he needed to find kenjiro.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The start of a crew. The flame fist pirates BEGIN!   Serious: The start of a crew. The flame fist pirates BEGIN! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 9:34 pm

Mushio walking when a stranger walked up and took the normal one. The stranger began eating the fish unafraid or unnerved even after seeing the dead bodies. "Why yes it is my own batch in fact. Destiny has marked these guys for death, yet you managed to pick the right fish. Death is not your future, friend." Mushio began to think that maybe his quest was over. This guy standing before him could be a choosen one. Mushio wanted to join this guy. It was fate that these two should meet. Then Mushio recognized him "You're the commander from steel aren't you? I would have never thought Iken's forces would have reached here."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The start of a crew. The flame fist pirates BEGIN!   Serious: The start of a crew. The flame fist pirates BEGIN! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 9:47 pm

Kenjiro frowned "Destiny had other plans for me my friend. The steel have left me in prison to rot. But now I plan to usher in the new age by destroying the Yonko and becoming the pirate king." he said after he finished the fish. "The old have done the time they deserve and it's time for the new generation to set in and as captain of the flame fist pirates I plan to make it happen." he said in a calm tone.
Back to top Go down
FalseJustice

FalseJustice

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The start of a crew. The flame fist pirates BEGIN!   Serious: The start of a crew. The flame fist pirates BEGIN! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 9:49 pm

Kazuki wondered around aimlessly as people looked at him in fear. "Kenjiro where are you." He said this as if he was playing hide and seek. "KENJIRO GET YOUR ASS OUT HERE." He yelled seeing if he could find the man who he just met.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The start of a crew. The flame fist pirates BEGIN!   Serious: The start of a crew. The flame fist pirates BEGIN! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 10:04 pm

Musho smiled widely "Well its funny how fate works. You are in need of a crew and I'm in need of a crew to join. If you are need of a cook I'm your man. My name is Mushio, often known as the merchant of death, because I leave piles of dead bodies everywhere I go. I want to become a great pirate warrior of the sea, and I know you are the man to help me get there." Mushio held out his hand in friendship hoping Ken would take it if not then he would kill him nonetheless.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The start of a crew. The flame fist pirates BEGIN!   Serious: The start of a crew. The flame fist pirates BEGIN! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 10:15 pm

Kenjiro shook the mans hand with more strength then the man more then likely expected due to Kenjiro's weak looking body. "Welcome to my family brother." he said when he heard Kazuki yelling for him "I'm right behind you, You damn fool." he said shaking his head at his brother. "Musho-Aniki please refrain from killing anyone else. This town is needed as a safe haven from other pirates and marines." he said. "Now Aniki's...Let's go collect some supplies and take control of this town." he said walking towards the stores.
Back to top Go down
FalseJustice

FalseJustice

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The start of a crew. The flame fist pirates BEGIN!   Serious: The start of a crew. The flame fist pirates BEGIN! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 10:19 pm

He heard Kenjiro yell at him and he turned around to see him talking to a man that was even larger than him that had dreads. "You need to get taller ken so its easier to find you." He looked the man over and then said "Who is this guy."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The start of a crew. The flame fist pirates BEGIN!   Serious: The start of a crew. The flame fist pirates BEGIN! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 10:25 pm

Kenjiro's eye twitched as he was basicly called short. Before calming him self "This is Musho Aniki our newest brother. Now come along we need to get our supplies or we'll be living off of nothing but what the sea decides to give us." he said walking towards the store.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The start of a crew. The flame fist pirates BEGIN!   Serious: The start of a crew. The flame fist pirates BEGIN! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 9:42 am

As Hector sat on the roof of a building overlooking the trio he had one leg hanging over the edge whilst the other was used to keep his grip. Hector took a swig from his bottle of beer then wiped his mouth and scratched his beard before shouting You lucky bastard! Hector had seen all off the people who ate those fish die and thought that the one he saw Kenjiro eat would be just as bad but luckily for him it wasn't Hector thought it was funny and couldn't help but let out a small chuckle followed by drinking some more of his beer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The start of a crew. The flame fist pirates BEGIN!   Serious: The start of a crew. The flame fist pirates BEGIN! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 10:21 am

Mushio looked at another stranger assuming that he is ken's subordinate Mushio greeted him "My name is musho, the crew's new chef. May I ask who are you?" Then he turned toward the man on roof reaching for his sickles.
Back to top Go down
FalseJustice

FalseJustice

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The start of a crew. The flame fist pirates BEGIN!   Serious: The start of a crew. The flame fist pirates BEGIN! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 10:27 am

Kazuki eyed the large man and then his brother. He put his hand out and said " its kazuki and you are our new brother right"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The start of a crew. The flame fist pirates BEGIN!   Serious: The start of a crew. The flame fist pirates BEGIN! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 10:31 am

Kenjiro looked at the two "Mushio-Aniki calm down see if he is strong and if so recruit him. If he doesn't join and he is strong. Kill him as he might become a threat if he doesn't join. I am going for supplies." he said walking into town over the dead bodies and into the market area.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The start of a crew. The flame fist pirates BEGIN!   Serious: The start of a crew. The flame fist pirates BEGIN! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 10:36 am

Hector saw one of the men grab his sickles and smiled. I see you don't trust me so why don't you try throwing one of those sickles at me and see what happens! Hector took another swig of his beer and happily waited for a sickle to come flying his way.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The start of a crew. The flame fist pirates BEGIN!   Serious: The start of a crew. The flame fist pirates BEGIN! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: The start of a crew. The flame fist pirates BEGIN!
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next