One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

RYU's Game- Match: ketsune takashi vs. Sandstorm

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
vexthewolf

vexthewolf

RYU's Game- Match: ketsune takashi vs. Sandstorm - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RYU's Game- Match: ketsune takashi vs. Sandstorm   RYU's Game- Match: ketsune takashi vs. Sandstorm - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 8:33 pm

(( dude i know my own foxes she as those sences your illusion cant cut that and her foxes used the same attack 10x5=50xs's the noral stregth so try and counter that))
Back to top Go down
Ryu Kazage

Ryu Kazage

PostSubject: Re: RYU's Game- Match: ketsune takashi vs. Sandstorm   RYU's Game- Match: ketsune takashi vs. Sandstorm - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 8:34 pm

(fine fine i'll change the last post)
Back to top Go down
vexthewolf

vexthewolf

PostSubject: Re: RYU's Game- Match: ketsune takashi vs. Sandstorm   RYU's Game- Match: ketsune takashi vs. Sandstorm - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 8:46 pm

At the last second they all jumped in the air and used enraged 5 fox attcak from the air. This attack was 20x's more powerful then the one he blocked before(20 x 5 = 100x's)." sometimes anger can help" The attack can down like a meteor covering 200 feet to finish him off.
Back to top Go down
Ryu Kazage

Ryu Kazage

PostSubject: Re: RYU's Game- Match: ketsune takashi vs. Sandstorm   RYU's Game- Match: ketsune takashi vs. Sandstorm - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 8:50 pm

The Sandstorm clones are all destroyed and Sandstorms voice is still heard. "My arent you angry. I guess I will have to kill you sooner than I planned." The sand below them begins to shake. From out of the sand several lumps come out and take the form of the intruder and her foxes. "Now lets see your true strength when it comes to fighting your self." The clones attack the intruder and her foxes.
Back to top Go down
vexthewolf

vexthewolf

PostSubject: Re: RYU's Game- Match: ketsune takashi vs. Sandstorm   RYU's Game- Match: ketsune takashi vs. Sandstorm - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 11:21 am

"alright I know where you are so stop hiding." After the clones attacked her foxes protected her and she realized that Sandstorm must be her illusion. so she engaged him in combat trying to bite his shoulder and claw at his legs at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Ryu Kazage

Ryu Kazage

PostSubject: Re: RYU's Game- Match: ketsune takashi vs. Sandstorm   RYU's Game- Match: ketsune takashi vs. Sandstorm - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 3:53 pm

Sandstorm swings her off of him with his sickles and then sends an illusion eave at her with another sickle. "Down you mut!"
Back to top Go down
vexthewolf

vexthewolf

PostSubject: Re: RYU's Game- Match: ketsune takashi vs. Sandstorm   RYU's Game- Match: ketsune takashi vs. Sandstorm - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 11:27 am

"MUTT! Youre the one who smells and looks like one." she said useing the cut from the sicle to propel her upwards. "Ha you won't live long Combaination Ultimate Raging 5 fox Whirlwind!!!!" The fox head formed agian but it was bigger and spinning at a force that could cut air itself and was faster and stronger than a freight bullet train (( i made up the train but you get the idea)).Coming down like a meteor and with her sences she knew where he was and would find him and kill him. " This time you will die!!."
Back to top Go down
Ryu Kazage

Ryu Kazage

PostSubject: Re: RYU's Game- Match: ketsune takashi vs. Sandstorm   RYU's Game- Match: ketsune takashi vs. Sandstorm - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 1:00 pm

Sandstorm wakes clones form and stnad next to him. "We'll see about that!" They all gather the energy of the Illusion waves and form a powerful wall infront of them all. Her attack and Sandstorm's barrier collide anda exploding shockwave erupts from them.
Back to top Go down
vexthewolf

vexthewolf

PostSubject: Re: RYU's Game- Match: ketsune takashi vs. Sandstorm   RYU's Game- Match: ketsune takashi vs. Sandstorm - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 12:54 pm

Her attack was so powerful that it must have blasted thorugh or even cracked the wall. She skided back on the battle scarred dessert waiting for the dust to clear.He must have at least gotten hurt from the attack this attack useually leveles cities into a crater.She thought as she wondered what whould happen next.
Back to top Go down
Ryu Kazage

Ryu Kazage

PostSubject: Re: RYU's Game- Match: ketsune takashi vs. Sandstorm   RYU's Game- Match: ketsune takashi vs. Sandstorm - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 9:09 pm

Within the dust, Sandstorm begins to appear. He can be seen with blood on him. "I guess you are a threat to our plan. I guess there is no choice." He vanishes and then appears behind her with his sickles inches away from her. "I will have to stop letting you live."
Back to top Go down
vexthewolf

vexthewolf

PostSubject: Re: RYU's Game- Match: ketsune takashi vs. Sandstorm   RYU's Game- Match: ketsune takashi vs. Sandstorm - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 11:14 am

She grabbed his sickle and flipped over him. when she landed she threw him over her backand went to slam him on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Ryu Kazage

Ryu Kazage

PostSubject: Re: RYU's Game- Match: ketsune takashi vs. Sandstorm   RYU's Game- Match: ketsune takashi vs. Sandstorm - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 11:25 am

"Its not smart to grab onto me." Sandstorm readies his sickles and spins like a whirlwind with all sickles while the intruder was grabing onto him.
Back to top Go down
vexthewolf

vexthewolf

PostSubject: Re: RYU's Game- Match: ketsune takashi vs. Sandstorm   RYU's Game- Match: ketsune takashi vs. Sandstorm - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 11:42 am

" Just what i wanted." while she was spinning she planted her feet on the ground still grabbing onto the sickle and stopped the spinning then she jumped off of it and started spinning. " Raging whirlwind." she said as she came down on top of the man.
Back to top Go down
Ryu Kazage

Ryu Kazage

PostSubject: Re: RYU's Game- Match: ketsune takashi vs. Sandstorm   RYU's Game- Match: ketsune takashi vs. Sandstorm - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 1:05 pm

Sanstorm crashes int the ground and then struggles back up. "You will now pay dearly for that." All of his sickles glow. "Illusion Storm!" He sends gaint Illusion waves from all 6 sickles at her.
Back to top Go down
vexthewolf

vexthewolf

PostSubject: Re: RYU's Game- Match: ketsune takashi vs. Sandstorm   RYU's Game- Match: ketsune takashi vs. Sandstorm - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 11:28 am

She ran around the slashes faster than she had ever done before and came up behind Sandstorm. "This is for all you put me through." She kicked right at his back at the same time she put her hands on his head and tried to snap it. " This is where you finally die."
Back to top Go down
Ryu Kazage

Ryu Kazage

PostSubject: Re: RYU's Game- Match: ketsune takashi vs. Sandstorm   RYU's Game- Match: ketsune takashi vs. Sandstorm - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 12:12 pm

Sandstorm stands still for a moment after she breaks his kneck. Then he says something, "Congrats on your victory. But be warned." He falls to his knees. "The captian is far more skilled and powerful than I." He falls face first to the ground and then erupts in an explosion of Dark Energy that sends the enrgy all around and it sinks into the ground, changeing the floor dark for a while and then it returns to normal.
Back to top Go down
vexthewolf

vexthewolf

PostSubject: Re: RYU's Game- Match: ketsune takashi vs. Sandstorm   RYU's Game- Match: ketsune takashi vs. Sandstorm - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 11:26 am

"whew finally he dies. I thought that it would never end." She told her foxes covered in sweat and blood. " what should I do now." she said out loud. " maybe i'll take that strong hold for my own." She thoguht out loud as she walked toward the castle like building in the middle of the dessert.
Back to top Go down
Ryu Kazage

Ryu Kazage

PostSubject: Re: RYU's Game- Match: ketsune takashi vs. Sandstorm   RYU's Game- Match: ketsune takashi vs. Sandstorm - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 1:11 pm

as she walks away the sands turn dark for a sec and then return to normal.

(And Scene! good, when the captains are avaliable you will fight the captian then?)
Back to top Go down
vexthewolf

vexthewolf

PostSubject: Re: RYU's Game- Match: ketsune takashi vs. Sandstorm   RYU's Game- Match: ketsune takashi vs. Sandstorm - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 11:18 am

sure y not it'll be fun
Back to top Go down
Ryu Kazage

Ryu Kazage

PostSubject: Re: RYU's Game- Match: ketsune takashi vs. Sandstorm   RYU's Game- Match: ketsune takashi vs. Sandstorm - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 11:59 am

(then you will have to wait for the other commanders to get killed)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RYU's Game- Match: ketsune takashi vs. Sandstorm   RYU's Game- Match: ketsune takashi vs. Sandstorm - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RYU's Game- Match: ketsune takashi vs. Sandstorm
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2