One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

RYU's Game- Match: Connor Koro vs. Blizzard

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ryu Kazage

Ryu Kazage

RYU's Game- Match: Connor Koro vs. Blizzard - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RYU's Game- Match: Connor Koro vs. Blizzard   RYU's Game- Match: Connor Koro vs. Blizzard - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 4:21 pm

Blizzard sends amother blast at him that cancles the attack and sends him upward. The intruder then realizes that he was sent in between Blizzards war hammers and they were about to slam into him from both sneds to flatten him out. "Crush!"
Back to top Go down
Dustfinger

Dustfinger

PostSubject: Re: RYU's Game- Match: Connor Koro vs. Blizzard   RYU's Game- Match: Connor Koro vs. Blizzard - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 5:08 pm

Connor sent off a sonic boom that sent him flying out from in between the two hammers. He landed softly and used sonic speed to slide under blizzard and stand up behind him.
Back to top Go down
Ryu Kazage

Ryu Kazage

PostSubject: Re: RYU's Game- Match: Connor Koro vs. Blizzard   RYU's Game- Match: Connor Koro vs. Blizzard - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 5:52 pm

Using his telepathy, Blizzard makes the ground that the intruder landed on burst up and push him otward both hammer aiming to crush him again. "Die!"
Back to top Go down
Dustfinger

Dustfinger

PostSubject: Re: RYU's Game- Match: Connor Koro vs. Blizzard   RYU's Game- Match: Connor Koro vs. Blizzard - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 6:07 pm

((Blizzard=cheap))

Using the blast Connor let off a sonic boom sending him between the hammers and over blizzard's face. As he passed over him he let off a blast of slicing sound, as his hand brushed the top of blizzard's forhead.
Back to top Go down
Ryu Kazage

Ryu Kazage

PostSubject: Re: RYU's Game- Match: Connor Koro vs. Blizzard   RYU's Game- Match: Connor Koro vs. Blizzard - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 6:20 pm

(well he is a berserker, smashing is what he does)

Blizzard burst back down to the ground before he is hit and turns both his arms gaint size. "Berserk Nova!" He slams the ground while birsting towrd it with both giant arms and hits it so hard that a shockwave the size of a tsunami erupts, aiming high in the sky and destroying the ground as well.
Back to top Go down
Dustfinger

Dustfinger

PostSubject: Re: RYU's Game- Match: Connor Koro vs. Blizzard   RYU's Game- Match: Connor Koro vs. Blizzard - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 8:33 am

(You would have to move sideways to avoid my last hit, or else it would hit you when you are on the ground. Also, my attacks move at the speed of sound, so unless your telepathy can move that fast, that would have hit you if you hadn't moved before I released it)
Back to top Go down
Ryu Kazage

Ryu Kazage

PostSubject: Re: RYU's Game- Match: Connor Koro vs. Blizzard   RYU's Game- Match: Connor Koro vs. Blizzard - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 12:46 pm

(ok then, how about he gets hit but with his ice armor, was still able to survive the attack and as he fell back he did the Super move....well?)
Back to top Go down
Dustfinger

Dustfinger

PostSubject: Re: RYU's Game- Match: Connor Koro vs. Blizzard   RYU's Game- Match: Connor Koro vs. Blizzard - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 1:15 pm

(Sure, that works)
Back to top Go down
Ryu Kazage

Ryu Kazage

PostSubject: Re: RYU's Game- Match: Connor Koro vs. Blizzard   RYU's Game- Match: Connor Koro vs. Blizzard - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 8:46 pm

(ok....that super attack is still heading toward you)
Back to top Go down
Dustfinger

Dustfinger

PostSubject: Re: RYU's Game- Match: Connor Koro vs. Blizzard   RYU's Game- Match: Connor Koro vs. Blizzard - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 3:32 pm

Connor activated his sonic speed and ran sideways. He jumped, launching himself high in the air, using his extra speed. He then used sound waves to push himself higher, and higher, until he was well above the wave.
Back to top Go down
Ryu Kazage

Ryu Kazage

PostSubject: Re: RYU's Game- Match: Connor Koro vs. Blizzard   RYU's Game- Match: Connor Koro vs. Blizzard - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 5:55 pm

"RRRGHAAAAA!!!" Blizzard grows his hands gaint again and punches the ground with both. The dameged floor now ski rockets upward. I other words, now the whole floor is rising up toward the sky.
Back to top Go down
Dustfinger

Dustfinger

PostSubject: Re: RYU's Game- Match: Connor Koro vs. Blizzard   RYU's Game- Match: Connor Koro vs. Blizzard - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 9:51 am

Connor was unconcerned about the floor flying up at him. Just before it reached him he let off a sonic boom, greatly decreasing the speed of the ground and causing him to land without a scratch. "Projectiles don't work against me."
Back to top Go down
Ryu Kazage

Ryu Kazage

PostSubject: Re: RYU's Game- Match: Connor Koro vs. Blizzard   RYU's Game- Match: Connor Koro vs. Blizzard - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 1:08 pm

Blizzard then lands on the floor and dashes at the intruder in a berserk furry. "RGAAAAA!" Bith his arms grow gaint and they swing for him in high speed.
Back to top Go down
Dustfinger

Dustfinger

PostSubject: Re: RYU's Game- Match: Connor Koro vs. Blizzard   RYU's Game- Match: Connor Koro vs. Blizzard - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 4:08 pm

"I'm getting tired of this." Connor used his sonic speed and jumped over blizzard, landing behind him. Then Connor concentrated and let off a blast of slicing air that traveled at the speed of sound in every direction.
Back to top Go down
Ryu Kazage

Ryu Kazage

PostSubject: Re: RYU's Game- Match: Connor Koro vs. Blizzard   RYU's Game- Match: Connor Koro vs. Blizzard - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 6:59 pm

Blizzard's eyes blank out as he begins to fall to the ground. "Captain....Garreth..." He falls face first on the ground and then explodes in an explosion of dark energy that seeps into the ground and turns the ground dark and then fades back to normal.
Back to top Go down
Dustfinger

Dustfinger

PostSubject: Re: RYU's Game- Match: Connor Koro vs. Blizzard   RYU's Game- Match: Connor Koro vs. Blizzard - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 3:20 pm

((Did I beat him?))
Back to top Go down
Ryu Kazage

Ryu Kazage

PostSubject: Re: RYU's Game- Match: Connor Koro vs. Blizzard   RYU's Game- Match: Connor Koro vs. Blizzard - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 4:40 pm

(yup, congrats)
Back to top Go down
Dustfinger

Dustfinger

PostSubject: Re: RYU's Game- Match: Connor Koro vs. Blizzard   RYU's Game- Match: Connor Koro vs. Blizzard - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 1:58 pm

((Isn't there another enemy?))
Back to top Go down
Ryu Kazage

Ryu Kazage

PostSubject: Re: RYU's Game- Match: Connor Koro vs. Blizzard   RYU's Game- Match: Connor Koro vs. Blizzard - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 5:26 pm

(once all commanders are dead, then the next enemies will be up. The Captains. Just 4 or three more commanders left.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RYU's Game- Match: Connor Koro vs. Blizzard   RYU's Game- Match: Connor Koro vs. Blizzard - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RYU's Game- Match: Connor Koro vs. Blizzard
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2